Pride and Promises ✔

By thorns_or_roses

"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." ... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
My Questions, Your Questions
Spin Off

Chapter 55

6.2K 246 77
By thorns_or_roses

Once again, thank you so much for commenting your thoughts. It's always a pleasure unlike anything else to hear them. And woohoo! We're at 50k reads and 3k votes! Thank you everyone!

P.S. This chapter has gone quite long so I apologize in advance.

Also, sorry for the typos if you find them.

Happy reading!
---

"So he is the reason for your nightmares, isn't he? He hurt you to the point that you can't even sleep well?" Eva demanded to know as soon as she caught up to me.

I shook my head. "No, Eva. We just had a small disagreement. It's nothing."

She scoffed. "It's not nothing, Evie. You can't lie well enough for me to not see through it. He hurt you, I can see that clearly. You might be my elder sister, but I won't let anyone get away easily after hurting you. You wait here, I'll go give him a piece of my mind."

"No, Eva, wait!" I called out but she had already marched off towards the exit. I sighed at her retreating form. Just then, I heard another demanding voice.

"What just happened? Why did you just leave in the middle of the dance? And what did you just say to Adrian to make him look so heartbroken? Is everything alright, Eves?"

I gave a convincing fake smile to a concerned Allie. "Of course! He was just being his regular big headed self. You know how arrogant he is! So we just had a disagreement. I suppose I shouldn't have left so dramatically but oh well. Don't worry, nothing's wrong." I said with as much conviction as I could to make her believe me. It was stupid and utterly foolish of me, I knew it, but for some reason my heart was still not willing to share everything with Eva and Allie, not wanting them to think badly of him.

Allie scrutinized me for a long moment, making me fiddle in front of the short woman. It looked as if she was about to press on the subject further so I changed the topic swiftly. "Anyways, this is your evening. So where's that fiancé of yours? I'd have thought the two of you would've been attached to each other's side literally with some glue or something."

Allie rolled her eyes but a beautiful smile adorned her face at the mention of Jake. I watched in awe and a hint of envy as her face radiated with love and happiness. "Oh, don't be ridiculous, Eves! I won't attach him to my side now. I'll do that later." She winked, making me gag at her. She laughed at my visible disgust before the smile slipped from her face. "He's calling Mike. His parents asked us to invite him as well, which Jake was strongly against. Honestly, I'd rather not even have his name tainting the party but his mother literally begged us to invite him so that Mike doesn't feel left out just because he was adopted. So Jake's calling him now, but not after asking me a thousand times if I was really okay with this. God, I love him so much!"

I smiled at her, genuinely happy for my bestfriend. "You did well, Allie. Jake is a good man. A little stupid sometimes, but good. I know he'll do anything for you." I said honestly.

"Ouch, Eves. I never thought you'd be one to talk behind my back. I can't believe you called me stupid!" Jake's voice reached us as he appeared behind Allie, immediately wrapping his arms around her from behind. "And you, my fiancée, you did nothing to defend me." He mumbled but Allie was past hearing as she melted in his arms.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course I called you stupid, Jake. And your dearest fiancée would think the same if she knew what you did all those years in college. Have you told her?"

This caught the attention of my bestfriend. She turned to look at Jake, who was busy glaring daggers at me. I felt bad for speaking without thinking but shrugged it off. She had to know.

"What's that? Jake? What about college? What is it that Eves knows and I don't?" Allie asked and I could sense a hint of bitterness at her tone.

"It's nothing, Alice. Just something stupid I did back then. It doesn't matter now." He replied quickly, not meeting her eyes. Allie looked back and forth between us before pursing her lips. I could see gears turning in her head. No doubt she was about to come into a wrong conclusion. I decided to put a stop to her thinking.

I gave a pointed look to Jake. "It wasn't nothing, Jake. Don't you think she has to know?" Looking at Allie, I gave her a reassuring smile as I added, "Als, this stupid guy here, has been in love with you since college days. He just never had the guts to ask you out. And by the time he finally gathered the courage to confess his feeling, he was three years too late and you were dating his brother."

Allie stood still at my words and turned to Jake. "Is this true?" She whispered.

He opened and closed his mouth several times before giving me a desperate look for help. I rolled my eyes and silently gestured him to tell her everything. He took a deep breath before taking Allie's hands in his. "Yeah. Alice, I'm sorry I hid this from you. I've loved you since the day you joined me at the cafeteria and asked if you could eat my fries. I've always loved you but I never thought you'd ever notice me that way. You... you used to tell me about your new crush every week and it used to break my heart knowing I won't ever be in those names. I didn't want to lose your friendship if I confessed everything so I kept quiet the whole time. Eves had grown fed up me and had finally convinced me to up and tell you. And I was about to.

That day, after our graduation party, when you came to my house, I thought maybe, you shared the same feelings. I was about to tell you then and there but just a second later, I saw Mike kissing you. I was heartbroken but decided that I won't ruin your happiness. So I decided to stay away from you for some time. Then a few years later, Eves asked if I would help her plan you a birthday party. I agreed when she literally begged, saying you missed me. The rest, you know."

I thought Allie would cry, or hug him, or kiss him, or even shout at him. But to my surprise, she punched his arm with all her energy. "You really are an idiot, Jake! Why didn't you say everything sooner? You could've saved me from so much time and unnecessary heartbreaks."

"Ouch! I'm sorry! Gosh, stop! Are you about to kill me, woman?! People are watching, Allison!" Jake whisper-yelled, making me chuckle lightly. I decided to walk away from them when Allie pulled him in for a kiss not so fit for public eyes.

"Eves, wait!" Allie ran to stand in front of me and surprised me with a hug that felt like she was trying to choke me. "Thank you, Eves. You are the bestest friend in the world. Thank you for bringing Jake to my life, and for telling me this today. I won't ever take him for granted."

I smiled at her. "I know you won't, Als. You both love each other too much to take the other for granted. And I did nothing but point out his stupidity. Anyways, is Mike coming?" I asked her. I didn't know what he would do if he came. I just hoped nothing goes wrong tonight. Jake and Allie both deserved a peaceful party on their important day.

She looked relieved as she replied. "No, thank heavens! Apparently he has got some 'important business' to attend to. That's just about the best thing of tonight." I laughed as she made air quotes at the word 'important business'.

Eva came back then with an angry face. Before Allie could ask any questions about her, I stirred my sister away from her with some excuse. "Eva, what did you do?" I asked once we were alone.

"Nothing. I just warned him of the consequences of hurting my sister." She replied with a defiant life of her chin. I sighed when she didn't elaborate but decided to let the matter go for now.

***

I sat on the floor near my bed and looked at the things laid out before me. Eva had left for college and I was alone in my apartment, trying to pack a delivery. Two photo frames, a locket with a teardrop charm, a simple bracelet, a glass ball with dancing Mickey and Minnie, several dying white roses, cards with elegant writings on it, a stuffed unicorn, a lipstick, chocolate boxes, and hot chocolate takeaway cups. I was going to return each and every one of them to their owner. They had been decorating my room, been added to my collection to be cherished but not anymore. They only reminded me of everything I had lost and I decided I couldn't find it in myself to look at them anymore.

I took the unicorn. It once had his scent that I used to take comfort in. Now, most of the scent had faded away. It smelled of me instead. Of everything he'd given me, this one was somehow close to me, maybe because it was the one thing of his own that he'd given me. It wasn't new like everything else, so it used to have a special place in my heart and even now, I found myself reluctant to let it go. But I shook myself and my silly heart and put it away with the rest of the others.

I got a call just when I finished packing. "Ms. White? Are you there? These people are saying that you're not our CEO anymore? They even made me sign the NDA so that I won't tell this to anyone outside the office but I can't understand! How could Mr. Stone be the owner all of a sudden? I thought he lov-"

"Hey Leah, how are you?" I interrupted her, not wanting to hear her complete sentence. It was getting difficult as it was. "I take it that you've resumed work? How is your mother now?" I asked her. It was Monday morning so she must've recently found out after returning from her leave.

"My mother is doing well, Ms. White. Her surgery went well and she's getting healthier every day. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done. Which is why, I believe you should come back and take your company back. Mr. Stone cannot do this. You have to fight, Ms. White. I am with you."

I smiled at her fierce response. Never in my life would I have thought that Leah would be defending me in any way, or that she would care for anything other than her paycheck and her nail paints. But in some way, her concern touched me. I sighed. "Leah, what's done is done. You don't need to worry about me. I've made sure that you or any of the employees don't lose their jobs. Just do your job and don't worry your head about the other things."

"But this job is not important if you aren't here, Ms. White. I don't care of Mr. Stone is the legal owner. I'll only ever respond to you as my superior. He might take away my job if he likes." She said loudly, as if to let the people around hear her.

I shook my head at her antics. "Leah, you need this job. Don't do anything stupid." I told her just as the unicorn caught my eyes. A thought occurred to me then. I spoke again. "Leah, if you want to do something for me, I have a favor to ask of you."

She replied instantly. "Anything."

***

My feet made crunching sounds as I walked towards the small house. Standing in front of it, I took a moment to absorb the surrounding that held so many memories even in my half empty brain. For the first time in the last month, I felt in peace. I was away from the awful memories for the time being. Although I knew I had to be back and face my demons again, I was content that I was here now.

Looking at the house, I smiled fondly as I noticed nothing much had changed from the last time I'd been here. I lifted my hand and knocked on the front door a couple of times. A wide smile immediately formed in my face when I heard the voices from inside.

"Oliver, go and open the door! I think it's the greedy woman coming again for my cookies with some excuse or the other. If it's her, tell her we're out of them."

"You do realize your words are very much audible outside, aren't you?"

"Of course I do. Why do you think I'm talking so loud? You'd think that that ugly greedy woman would go away after hearing me say this every time but no! She acts as if she hasn't heard a thing before asking for cookies as if she made them! Ridiculous!"

I couldn't stifle my chuckle at their words and my grin got wider when the door opened to reveal the man I loved dearly, laughing at his shocked face.

"Hi Gramps! Look who's here!" I said with a smile.

Gramps removed his glasses, rubbed them and put them on before looking at me once again. "Are my eyes deceiving me, or is it my long lost granddaughter finally remembering to visit her grandparents?"

I rolled my eyes at him before stepping into his open arms and hugging him dearly. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed being in their presence until then.

"Ollie?" A voice called out from inside. Her voice reached us along with her footsteps. "Is it her? Tell her to leave and come back inside! And shut the door firmly. We've been having too much of unwanted guests lately. Who is it?"

"It's a beautiful woman, Helen." Gramps replied to her loudly, sending a wink my way.

Gran's light footsteps now turned to heavy stomps and I held back a chuckle. She was still very possessive over Gramps. "A beautiful woman? Oliver Edward Martinez, you'd better not be thinking of cheating on me. I've endured too much of you to let some stupid girl take you away. Step aside, let me see who this witch is. I'm going to-" She stopped once she saw me standing in front of the door with a sheepish smile.

"Hug her and welcome her," she completed, making me and Gramps laugh loudly. "Oh hush, Oliver, you couldn't have said so earlier? I can't believe you made me waste my energy for no reason." She admonished her husband before pulling me into a warm hug, squeezing me tightly before letting go.

I pulled away and smiled at her. "Hi, Gran. How have you been?"

She wiped her teary eyes and smiled at me. "Perfect now that my favorite granddaughter is here." She replied, her voice thick with emotion. It made me feel slightly guilty that I hadn't visited them in all these years but I wasn't ready then.

"Tell this in front of Eva, will you? She keeps on bragging that she is your favorite because you always bake her favorite cookies." I joked and she laughed.

"Right, that little one is a troublemaker. She just called us this morning saying she arrived at her dorm." Grans said and excitedly looked behind me, as if searching for something. When she didn't find what she'd been looking for, she asked, "Where is he? Is he going to be late?"

I felt a pang in my heart at her words. I'd told them about him and promised them that I'd bring him to meet them soon. That was when I was in Paris, when I thought everything was perfect in my world. I gave her a smile that didn't reach my eyes. "I've come alone, Gran." I replied quietly, my voice hoarse.

She must've understood because she nodded before changing the topic. Gramps poked his head out from behind Gran. "Are the two of you going to talk everything out on the doorstep, or are you even letting her in?"

Gran glared at her husband before ushering me in, all the while telling Gramps to 'stop acting cool in front of her granddaughter'.

"Sweetheart, go and freshen up. Rest a little while. Oliver, take her to her room. I'm going to make her some blueberry muffins." She rushed towards the kitchen without giving me a chance to speak.

"Let her do as she wishes. She's very happy that you are here. She won't hear anything you say until she's fed you." Gramps said when I was about to tell her there was no need to exert herself. "Come on, your room is still the same."

I followed Gramps up the stairs. I stopped when I saw the photo frames hanging on the wall of the corridor. There were photos of my parents, little me, little Eva, the four of us as family. I also saw some paintings hanging proudly on the walls- the paintings I had made. I ran my hand over the smiling face of my parents in the painting, trying to recall the moments with them other than that of the accident.

Gramps noticed this and hurriedly began to take off the photos and paintings off the walls, apologizing profusely. "Oh, I'm so sorry, dear. We didn't know you'd be here today. We would've taken them off earlier."

"No, Gramps. Please let them be." He stopped and looked at me with wide eyes on hearing me. Gramps and Gran had hidden all the photos of my parents and my paintings when my nightmares had gotten worse on seeing them. It made me feel guilty once again, thinking of how they couldn't even keep the memoir of their daughter because they were afraid it would cause me pain.

"I'm okay, really." I said again when Gramps didn't look like he believed me. Sighing when he didn't move, I took the photo frame from his hands and hung it where it had been.

Gramps was right. My old room was exactly as it had been. Granted, there weren't many things to start with or posters adorning the walls because I wasn't at the best point of my life when I lived here. With no memories to tell me of the person I was, my room reflected my empty mind. There were only a few books, my highschool dresses, some photos and some other useless trinkets. But my grandparents had still treasured them all. Not a thing had been touched but I could see that they had cleaned it regularly because I spotted not one spec of dust anywhere. I felt lucky to have such loving grandparents and made a reminder to visit them as often as I could. They always refused my offer to come to New York or buy a new house, claiming that this old place was where my mom and their only daughter grew up. They didn't want to part with the memories it held.

I thought about how hard it must have been for them- to lose their only daughter in an accident. They never spoke much about the accident, or my father's family- only that he had a younger brother who inherited everything because dad's father disowned him for marrying my mother.

I sat on my bed and thought about everything till my head hurt and my heart ached, begging me to let them rest. I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber after so long.

I woke up to my phone vibrating beside me. There was a new text.

Leah: I've done what you asked, Ms. White. All the things have been safely delivered to Mr. Stone. I also attached a personal note in it using some curse words I learned. I hope you don't mind. I'll be waiting for your next orders. Take care, boss.

I rolled my eyes at her text. She made it sound as if she was in some secret mission like they show in detective movies. I sighed. At least my apartment wouldn't be haunted by the memories anymore- I could only hope so.

I walked downstairs to to the kitchen only to be immediately greeted by a mouth-watering smell and sight of freshly baked blueberry muffins. Gran looked up as I reached her. "Oh, good, you're awake! Come on, I've made your favorites. Dig in!"

I thanked her, grabbing two of them. I moaned as deliciousness took over my taste buds. "Gran, you're awesome! You're just as good as M-" I stopped when I received her narrowed eyes.

"Just as good as? I am the best! Who is this new person who's been feeding you? Tell me, who is the witch that has cast a spell on you with their cooking!" She demanded to know as she put her hands on her hips.

I winced at her words and rolled my eyes. "Oh, Gran, don't say that! Her name is Maggs. She runs this cute little café and makes lovely blueberry muffins. Of course, you're better. But she's close second. But you're the best! You're my Gran, after all."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Buttering me won't give you extra cookies, you hear me? Now shoo, I need to work on these." She said, gesturing to the cookies she was working on.

"Gran, why don't you hire someone permanently? You shouldn't be working so hard in this age. You're always doing this or that all day. Who will take care of you if you fall sick? Gramps won't be able to run to the pharmacy every day." I admonished her lightly.

She put her hands on her hips and levelled me with a fierce look that made her look younger than she was. "Evelyn Victoria-Elizabeth White, are you calling me old?"

I groaned at her use of my middle name- or names - cringing at them. "Grannnnn," I whined, "please refrain from using those horrible middle names. Who even chose them?" 

"Oh, I did," she replied happily, as if announcing that she got first rank in some sports championship. "I always wanted my granddaughter to be named after queens. You were given the middle name Victoria but I didn't think Lily would have another daughter so I made them add Elizabeth too. Nick was strongly against the name but I guilt-tripped him." She finished triumphantly.

"Your father was a very good man. I couldn't have chosen better for my daughter." She added softly, wiping a tear from her eye. Seeing her sad, I decided to divert her attentions.

"I'll help you, then." I said and tied my hair in a bun. She stopped me before I could touch anything.

"Dear, I think you'd better watch and learn this time around. As much as I love you, I really don't want to die of fire today. Your mother was the same. She might have inherited my looks, but she was useless in the kitchen. And you, sweetheart, are worse. Lily was lucky that Nick could cook well. So you'd better search for a mam who can cook as well. Lord knows how you'll survive if none of you can cook."

My playful smile slipped from my face as her words reminded me of someone I didn't want to remember at all. Gran must've noticed this, since she changed the topic once again. Once again, I felt beyond grateful to have them in my life.

Dinner was lively with my grandparents bickering back and forth with each other and bringing me in the middle of their fights, asking to choose whose side I was on. I barely managed to stay neutral with diplomatic answers. They shared my childhood stories from what my parents had told them since they weren't around after I was born and my parents had to move again. I listened to whatever they said, absorbing every word like drops of ambrosia, wanting to know more about my parents and my childhood.

After I was, once again, shooed from the kitchen, I went to the porch and sat down on one of the armchairs. The sky was full of stars but there was no moon. I looked at the stars as I thought of everything that had happened in my life in these few weeks. I had gone from being so in love and feeling like the luckiest woman in the planet to being harassed, to experiencing the worst betrayal from the most unexpected person and losing everything I'd ever worked for. I wondered if my parents were watching me now, if they were shaking their heads at my stupidity.

"Why the long face? Missing your parents?" A voice called from behind and I saw Gramps coming to sit beside me, handing me a cup of hot chocolate. I took a sip and immediately missed a different taste- one that I would never experience again. It briefly reminded me of the hot chocolate Ed had brought for me. I might have to ask him about the café he brought it from, since it had the same taste as I... was used to.

"You never said why you're here all of a sudden, not that we're not happy to see you." Gramps said, sipping his own drink and making a sound of approval.

I looked back at the stars. "I had to get away, Gramps. I made a huge mistake and I couldn't bear to see the consequences." I said. As much as I loved both of my grandparents equally, my grandfather was always the one I was more open to. I'd come to him whenever I had any problem and he'd always have the right thing to say. He was always there like my backbone and I knew I could count on him for anything. Whatever I did in life, whatever problem I was in, even if I got lost, I knew Gramps would always be there for me, providing his wisdom, helping me find my way back home.

Gramps looked at me carefully. I thought I saw something in his eyes but it was gone before I could decipher it. "What is it that you did?  You've always been strong. I've never thought of you to be a running type."

I looked down. "I never thought so either, Gramps. I made a mistake of trusting someone I wasn't supposed to. And now I'll have to live with the consequences. I'm not so strong, Gramps. I don't think I can do that- bear the consequences. Everything is falling apart."

Gramps was quiet for sometime before he spoke quietly. "Look there," he said, pointing to the sky. "Can you see the moon?"

I shook my head. "No, Gramps. It must be the new moon night. So there's no moon tonight."

Gramps smiled slightly and shook his head. "It's a new moon. But you can't say there's no moon. It is still there, you just can't see it now. Come tomorrow, you'll see a part of it, then the bigger part the next day and so on until you see the full moon. You might feel betrayed today because you're looking at a part. What you used to see yesterday as a full moon is now a new moon. Give it time, you'll start being clearer, you'll start to see the light you thought was lost. You'll see the full moon again. What I mean to say is, things aren't always what it seems. You can't judge the shape of the moon by looking at it for one night. Don't judge too soon, don't feel hurt too soon. Make a decision only after you've seen all the parts."

I let his words sink in. I tried to wonder if I was wrong in thinking he betrayed me. But then I shook my head again. That signature, that name in my company's ownership document, spoke louder than he did.

Gramps looked thoughtful for a moment. He was about to say something else when Gran came out with my phone in her hand. I realized I'd forgotten it on the kitchen. "Dear, your phone has been buzzing for sometime now. It must be something important." She said as she handed the phone to me.

I looked at it briefly before putting it back and smiling at my grandmother. "I'll see to it later. Now, why don't you join us, Gran? Gramps was just telling you about how he met you for the first time."

***

"Eve, are you going somewhere?" I stopped on hearing my grandmother. It was the next morning and I was dressed and ready to walk out of the door when she saw me. I turned and saw both she and Gramps were looking at me now, waiting for my answer.

I gave them a small smile. "Yeah, I'm going to do what I should have years ago."

Both of them seemed to understand as they nodded silently. I nodded back and turned to open the door but stopped once I remembered something.

I turned back. "You guys would want me to be happy, won't you? You guys would never hurt me?" I asked.

Gran looked horrified at my question while Gramps furrowed his eyebrows. "Just saying! Gosh, you guys are real drama queens! I know you won't ever hurt me!" I grinned and waved at them before walking to my destination. I tried to ignore the weird feeling of being followed as I walked.

I finally arrived at my destination and looked at the engraved words in front of me.

In loving memory of
Nicholas Albert White
1958-2001
Loving husband, son-in-law and father

In loving memory of
Lily Anne White
1962-2001
Loving daughter, wife and mother

I kneeled down in front of the headstones and placed the flowers there. I ran my fingers through the names engraved on the stone and took a deep breath before speaking, my voice soft in the quiet surrounding.

"Hi mom, hi dad," I started. "I'm sorry this is the first time I've come to see you. I've tried so many times to gather the courage but I'm a coward. I've been a bad daughter, haven't I? I was so angry at the world, at you both for leaving me and Eva so early. I didn't want to see you at all, afraid that I'd have another nightmare, or I'd feel the pain I'd finally manged to get over from once again. As time passed, I felt ashamed to come see you. I always feared that you would be disappointed in me. But today, I've finally realized that I've been doing nothing but making excuses to keep me from facing the reality. For that, I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry, dad. I hope both of you are doing good up there. You know, I always try to see your faces among the stars and some nights, I actually feel like you're up there smiling at me. But I'm being silly, of course." I let out a small laugh before continuing.

"Mom, dad. I have also come today to confess something. I think I've made a mistake. I was naive, but not anymore. For sometime, I was feeling sorry for myself but now, things are clear to me. I finally know what to do. I'm going to do something that will make you proud of your daughter. I... I'll make things right once again. I promise. I'll see you again when I get successful. Wish me luck." I softly kissed both of their names on the headstone and stood up.

I walked out of the cemetry and sat down on one of the benches. I closed my eyes, feeling the gentle breeze flowing swiftly around me. I felt a sense of peace within me as I awaited something. Just then, my phone vibrated with an incoming call. It was Leah.

"Ms. White, Mr. Stone has been arrested."

---

Dun dun dun once again? What do you think?

Aaandd... who wants Adrian's POV next? And perhaps, the truth behind everything? Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
1.7M 78K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...