My spy [Completed] #1

LitaYuasa22

A Taekook FF Where Jungkook and Taehyung are rival spies. What will happen when Taehyung and Jungkook are eac... Еще

Introductions
Chapter 1 (Edited?)
Chapter 2 (Edited?)
BEAUTIFUL COVER❤❤❤
Chapter 3 (Edited?)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited-ish?)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Vers. 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 10/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

817 36 13
LitaYuasa22

                •Tied to a fucking chair?•

No ones POV:

Yoongi was currently sitting on his chair inside of his office worried out of his mind about where Jungkook was and what the fuck he was doing.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes? Come in." Yoongi yelled.

It was Lisa.

"Mr. Min? I got you the tea you asked for." Lisa replied as she walked up to his desk and set the tea gently in front of him.

"Oh, thank you Lisa." Yoongi plastered a fake smile on his face.

Lisa stared at him with a worried look.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit stressed out." Lisa asked.

'Was it that obvious? Damn, maybe I should nap- Fuck no, Kookie's still out there!'

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. Work's just getting to me." Half of that was true.

"Oh. Well don't over work yourself, we wouldn't want you to pass out." Lisa gave him a small smile before turning around and leaving out the door.

Yoongi took a sip out of his tea but something wasn't right. The tea had a weird sour taste?

Yoongi looked back at remembering the tiny conversation the two just had.

"Oh. Well don't over work yourself, we wouldn't want you to pass out."

'Wait, did she just threaten me or some shit?'

Before you could say supercalifragilistic expialidocious, Yoongi's vision became blurry.

He tried to get up from his chair and reach the office door, but it was no use.

Instead he collapsed on the ground and let the darkness take over.

---------------------------------------------------------

He woke up with a ranging headache. His ears were ringing as loud as a fire truck siren.

He felt as if death just threw up on him.

He tried to move his hands to hold his head but something was holding him back.

'What the?- Why am I tied to a fucking chair?'

"Oh, look who decided to wake up! It's been an hour, boy are you a heavy sleeper!" Lisa chuckled.

"Lisa? Did you fucking drug me?" He yawned tiredly.

"Yep. Why else would your tea taste sour?" Lisa said nonchalantly.

"Why are we in a fucking abandoned warehouse and why the hell did you tie me up? Was your girlfriend not enough for you?" Yoongi stifled a laugh while he smirked.

Lisa's face turned red with anger.

"Don't you dare bring Jennie into this!" Lisa snarled and went towards Yoongi, raising her hand to slap him until a voice stopped her.

"Lisa, that's enough!" The voice was accompanied with some footsteps coming towards him.

Then a lady with short black hair and a black suit appeared.

"Ms. Cha?!" He exclaimed.

"Well, good afternoon to you too Mr. Min." Ms. Cha didn't sound pleased.

"You're in on this too?! Goddamn!" Yoongi groaned.

"You know what? Never mind, that's not important right now. Why the fuck am I here?" Yoongi got to the point.

"Your brother seems to be getting close to the enemy." Ms. Cha walked around.

"The hell do you mean by that?" Yoongi was getting annoyed.

"He's getting closer to Kim Taehyung. If they get closer then it'll only be a matter of time before they find out the truth." Lisa replied like it was the most obvious thing on earth.

Yoongi was pissed off and confused. Why the fuck would Jungkook be growing closer to the Kim Taehyung and what the flying fuck was Lisa talking about?!

"Hell to the fucking no. And what the fuck do you mean that they're getting closer to finding out the truth?" He asked with a bored expression.

"None of that's important. But I want you to call Jungkook and tell him to disappear. And if you slip up then I'll have my men look for him and make sure he's dead." Ms. Cha growled as Lisa pointed a gun at my head.

"Even if I do what you say, you'll kill me after the phone call's done. And what lie are you planning on spreading to all the agents after you kill me?" He snapped.

"That's easy. I'm going to tell the agents that Jungkook went rouge, he killed you and is going to sell the agencies secrets." Ms. Cha replied with venom lacing every word.

His throat went dry.

'Shit. There's no way out of this, is there?'

"But, we'll let you call someone who isn't Jungkook to say your goodbyes. Alright? Now, what's your boyfriend or girlfriends phone number?" Lisa asked.

"My boyfriends number is (***)***-****." Yoongi whispered.

After a few rings someone with a colorful voice was heard on the other side of the call.

"Hello?" A nice and warm voice asked.

"Hey baby, it's me." Yoongi answered, trying hard not to coo at his boyfriends voice.

"Hey babe! What're you doing calling me on a different phone?" Jimin asked.

"My phone died so I'm borrowing a nice strangers phone."

Damn, the lies he comes up with.

"Oh, okay then. Why are you calling? Did something happen?" Jimin asked cutely.

"No not really, I just wanted you to know that I love you and that I always will. Don't forget that, okay sweetheart?" Yoongi said as he tried not to let his voice break.

"I love you with all my heart. But seriously, is something wrong? You're kinda scaring me." You could now hear the worry in Jimins voice.

"Nothing baby, nothings wrong. I just felt like I needed to tell you. Don't forget me, alright? I love you." Yoongi said.

"Ba-" Before Jimin could say anything else, I signalled Lisa to hang up.

"Are you ready to talk to your brother now?" Lisa asked.

"Actually, before I call him, could I get some privacy while I talk to him?" Yoongi requested.

"Fine, but don't take too long." Ms. Cha said as both Lisa and her left after dialling Jungkooks number and putting the phone on his lap.

After a couple of rings someone picked up.

"Jungkook. Where are you and what the fuck happened?! Whatever your story is, it better be good because Ms. Cha is sending agents after you!" Yoongi tried to keep his voice down.

"Wha-" I cut Jungkook off.

"Ms. Cha is saying you went rouge! Something about you killing me and selling the agencies secrets. I can't even do anything about it! Where ever you are you need to get to safety until things cool down, okay?" He yelled trying to calm myself down.

"But hyung!" Yoongi cut Jungkook off since his time was limited.

"Look Jungkook, whatever happens I just want you to know that I love you, okay? Please, find safety." Yoongi said.

Jungkook whimpered from the other side of the phone.

"Hyung, what do you mean by that? What's happening?" Before Yoongi knew it, Lisa appeared in front of him with a gun.

She shot at him. Causing the phone to drop and hit the floor.

"Hyung?" Jungkooks voice was the last thing he heard before his eyes closed shut.

_________________________________________

Well shit. I feel like I should've let Yoongi live. But then again I'm going for a bit of a sad book. With a happy ending of course.

It was 1:12 in the morning when I wrote this and I haven't edited it yet, so forgive me if it sucks! 😭

Love ya❤- DZL

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

357K 12.8K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
372K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
27.7K 1.6K 25
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
155K 8.2K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...