I'm Spider-Man... And We're C...

By fictionalstoriesbyme

One year after the events, of the first book, Peter and Gwen are about to celebrate their one year anniversar... More

The Beginning
"I wouldn't be able to live with myself!"
"Six feet under."
"She's an amazing person, but-"
"You're fired."
"Actually, it was my mom's."
"Back to formula!"
"I'm not gonna lose you, too."
"Remember the oath!"
The Night Gwen Stacy Died
"I lost... I lost Gwen."
The End
Epilogue
"I'm Spider-Man... And We're Cimorelli: The Final Chapter"

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

50 3 0
By fictionalstoriesbyme

AGES:

Peter: Sixteen (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Seventeen (Last chapter and epilogue)

Lauren: Sixteen (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Seventeen (Last chapter and epilogue)

Dani: Fourteen (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Fifteen (Last chapter and epilogue)

Lisa: Twenty-One (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Twenty-Two (Last chapter and epilogue)

Christina: Twenty-Four (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Twenty-Five (Last chapter and epilogue)

Amy: Nineteen (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Twenty (Last chapter and epilogue)

Katherine: Twenty (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Twenty-One (Last chapter and epilogue)

Harry: Sixteen (From chapter one to the second to last chapter), Seventeen (Last chapter and epilogue)

Gwen: Sixteen (From chapter one to the third to last chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 351 15
Warning: this book does contains spoilers. So if you haven't watched the movie No Way Home, do not read it unless you don't mind having spoilers. De...
75.6K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
76.7K 1.6K 16
y/n met peter parker one time at the one of the university bus stops & shared a pizza with him in the rain. he seemed like the nicest kid & so when y...