New Problems

De goldenguy8907

Deuce's life is suddenly changed when the new kid Ty Blue and Gunther the most popular guy at school take an... Mai multe

Chapter 1: New boy, New life
Chapter 2: New Feelings
Chapter 3: New Neighbors
Chapter 4: New Group
Chapter 5: New Mornings
Chapter 6: New Avoidance
Chapter 7: New Clothes
Chapter 8: New Thoughts
Chapter 9: New Rumors
Chapter 10: New, Old kid?
Chapter 11: New Information
Chapter 12: New Game
Chapter 14: New Household?
Chapter 15: New Realizations
Chapter 16: New Boyfriend
Chapter 17: New Attitude
Chapter 18: New Emotions
Chapter 19: New Trouble
Chapter 20: New Truth
Chapter 21: New Start
Chapter 22: New Proposals
Chapter 23: New Love
Chapter 24: New Forgiveness
Chapter 25: New Endings

Chapter 13: New Kiss

83 2 2
De goldenguy8907

"Deuce! You better let us in right now! I know your hear me boy!" CeCe yelled from outside my front door. I sighed like I had been doing a lot lately. She probably found out I'm going through with the party. Don't fucking judge me! I'm not doing it for popularity. I'm doing it because I don't want Ty to have a hard time playing football. He really loves the game and if I don't do this he won't be accepted by the team. I walked up to the door slowly, dreading every second of it. There was no doubt in my mind she would want to plan the whole party. Not that I would mind it. CeCe's dream is to throw a awesome party since her apartment is too small to throw a big one and her mom doesn't like having to supervise. Plus I have no idea how to throw a party.

"Finally!" she said as I opened the front door. Her red hair was starting to turn a dark blonde again meaning she was going to get a touch up soon. Perfect timing since she was definitely going to get dressed up. "Why the heck did you not tell me about this?" she said while barging in my house. I was about to close the door when Dina walked through, waving hi.

"I didn't think I was going to go through with it." I said.

"And what's with you suddenly wanting to be a football player? I didn't know you liked football." Dina asked.

"I don't, I was forced to try out and I made the cut."

"Forced?"

"Yeah, Ty made me try out with him."

"And you made it? Oh my god, how is that humanly possible?" CeCe laughed. I pouted a bit. I wasn't that impossible. I'm athletic. "Anyway you have to let me plan this party." she said while bouncing up and down.

"That's the other thing, why are you throwing a party? You hate them." Dina asked, pushing CeCe aside. I frowned.

"Well the guys on the team said they wouldn't accept Ty and I if we didn't throw a party. I want Ty to do what he wants so I decided to go through with it."

"For Ty? Look I know he's cool and every thing but are you sure this is worth it?" Dina asked. CeCe crossed her arms.

"Let the boy do what he wants. Its party time! I godda call everybody, get snacks, find some music, ooh and maybe I'll get a DJ."

"CeCe, this is not happening. Deuce is not throwing a party and you are not organizing it. We are going to talk Deuce out of this!"

( 4 hours later... )

"I can't believe you went through with it!" Dina yelled through the crowd at me. I grinned apologetically. I know I'm doing the wrong thing but I'm doing it for the right reasons right? Right? Tell me I'm right!

"Deuce! This is freaking awesome! I swear my cool points just went up like 200 percent." Cece said as she ran up to us. I'm surprised this many people showed up. There were people everywhere, talking and laughing, having a good time.

"CeCe this is bad, what if-" CeCe cut Dina off.

"Oh calm down. This is what Deuce wanted. Now he and Ty are definitely getting on the team. Speaking of Ty, were is he? This party is his too." CeCe said while looking around. She was right, I hadn't seen Ty either. "Oh, look, there's Gunther and the rest of the football team." I turned to the front door to see Gunther walking through the door looking... really handsome. His leather jacket and tight jeans made me feel a fuzzy inside. God I'm a perv.

"Aye deuce. This place looks great. Your parents let you throw the party?" Gunther said coming up to me. I scratched the back of my head.

"Uh not exactly."

"What, they outa town or something. You naughty boy." Gunther said winking at the last part. I just grinned and nodded, too lazy to explain the death of my parents. "You look really nice."

"So do you." I said, looking to the floor.

"Hey why don't we-"

"Sup Deuce!" Ty said as he came up out of nowhere and swung his arm around me. Gunther glared at him, probably irritated by Ty cutting him off.

"Hey Ty. Where have you been? This is your party too. You could of at least help set up." I said, crossing my arms. He put his hands up defensively and grinned.

"Sorry, was just off getting you something to say thank you. Oh and happy birthday." he said pulling out a box. Wait, birthday? Oh crap it is! I completely forgot. How did Ty know, and why didn't CeCe and Dina wish me a happy birthday this morning?

"It's your birthday?" Gunther asked. I nodded. "Happy birthday Deuce." he said while wrapping his arms around me in a hug. His body is too freaking toned, it pisses me off! Why can't I have abs? I'm a nice person.

"Thanks. I kinda forgot it was myself." I said. Dina smiled and pulled out a present.

"CeCe said she also decided to throw the party because it's your birthday. That's partly the reason why I didn't stop her." Dina said. CeCe grinned.

"It's also my present to you since I'm poor and have no money. Happy birthday Deuce!" CeCe yelled. I smiled at her. Sure I don't like parties but this ones okay because it's helping someone. I'm sure Ty's spot on the team is safe.

"Dude where the fuck is the alcohol?" I heard someone yell from inside. Oh no, their will be no alcohol in this house. Not on my watch.

"Aye, there's some over here. Mikes bringing more later." Ok so maybe it is happening on my watch.

"CeCe, stop them!" I yelled frantically. She looked at me worriedly and scratched her head.

"I'm not sure what to do about this. My mom is usually chaperoning when something like this happens." I scratched my head worriedly as I frantically looked around my saw my face and tried to calm me down.

"It'll be fine. I'll help you keep watch to make sure nothing gets broken. You did do this for me, so I owe it to you." He said. I smiled gratefully as he smiled back at me. Even though I'm pretty sure he's knows I would have killed him if he didn't, it's still nice that he said he'd help.

( 3 hours later... )

"PUT THE UMBRELLA DOWN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs towards the guy standing on top of the coffee table, waving the purple rain blocker around in a frenzy. It'll be fine my butt! At least we got everything important to me into either my room or my parents old room. It was kind of hard being in there, I hadn't been for two years, but I put on a strong front in front of everyone. CeCe said it be good idea just incase things got out of hand.

"He~y man, don't be such a drah'ma queen.~" The guy slurred a bit drunkenly. He got off the table and walked towards me grinning. "Ya know, some of muh fre'ns was say'in yo'uh fag. Dat true?" I frowned and walked back a little.

"That's really none of your business. Now if you'd please keep off tables, I'd appreciate it thank you. He just kept grinning at me creepily.

"Ya know, I'uh heard duh fags do anything for yer.~" He said grabbing my wrist. Okay this is starting to get gross. I jerked my wrist out of his hand before stalking away. what the hell did he think I would do for him. It made me shiver just thinking about it. Just because in might be, okay am gay doesn't mean I'll jump the first guy willing to let me. He was kind of cute thought... NO! Stop Deuce, ugh I'm such a-

"Deuce, you alright." Ty asked walking up to me, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah why?"

"Well that guy grabbed you and was smiling all weird. I thought maybe you were in trouble." He said unconsciously taking my hand into his. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I smiled and looked away from his face. He's always watching me, well at least when it comes to other guys. Maybe I am kind of special to him,

"No I'm fine. I'm not a girl Ty, I can defend myself." I laughed happily. He didn't look very amused as he mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing. Do you mind if go upstairs? I kinda want to get away from all this noise." I nodded my head yes and he ran up the stairs. If I didn't know any better I could have sworn he muttered 'Don't remind me'. No it was probably just my imagination. I turned around only to walk into someone like usual.

"Sorry, oh hey Gunther." I said looking up at the tall blonde. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey babe." He winked. "Ya know, it's customary where I'm from to give the birthday boy a 'special present'." he said suggestively. I blushed furiously.

"I know what your implying." I said, quickly trying to hide my face from him. He laughed and pulled me closer to him, his cologne becoming more apparent.

"Not that, I just wanted a kiss. Although if that's what you want I'm sure your bedrooms free." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I punched his shoulder lightly.

"That's okay, and I'm not kissing you ether." Gunther's grin just widened at my words.

"Why? You scared of messing it up? I can teach you know. Since you've never kissed anyone."

"No I'll keep my lip virginity little longer." He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wait, you've seriously never kissed anyone?" I shifted, a little embarrassed. It's not my fault no one wanted to kiss me till like a month ago.

"No. Its never came up." Gunther released me from his grasp and turned his back to me before jumping up and down excitedly. I stared at him in his strange excitement before he turned back around and grabbed my shoulders.

"This is amazing! I'll get to be your first kiss, the guy you remember for the rest of your life! Mark my words Deuce Martinez, I'll get that kiss!" he said before taking off. Was my first kiss really that big of a deal? I shook my head and decided to go upstairs, sick of the noise as well. I opened my bedroom door to find Ty sitting on my bed looking out the window lost in thought. He was so handsome the way the moonlight was shining on his face and making my mainly blue colored room shimmer. I walked over to him slowly almost upset that I interrupted the beautiful scene that was probably all in my head. Ty turned around, most likely hearing my footsteps. He motioned me to sit next to him.

"So uh, what'cha do'in" I asked sitting down. He kept looking at the stars while answering me.

"You really never kissed anyone?" I flinched. How the heck did he know that? Does he have a camera on me or something? He tore his eyes away from the window and looked at me.

"I was coming down the stairs and overheard you and Gunther."

"Oh..."

"So is it true?" I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"...Yeah."

"Good."

And then Ty Blue kissed me, right there in the moonlight...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Charity De darc

Fanfiction

23.7K 1.8K 8
Gulf's mom gets him to participate in a charity event. It is simple. All he has to do is walk out on the stage and let people bid on him for a we...
186K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...
380 12 14
In a twist Bakugou ends up having a crush on Deku, but doesn't want to admit it to anyone. Not even to himself.
6.9K 494 17
Hashirama x Madara, an alternative timeline where Madara realised he has feelings for his best friend, that seem to be unreciprocated...