πŽπ…π… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 - ki...

By sxtaep_

"Just know that with us, it's never off the table.." The James Bulger case from 1993 has resurfaced 29 years... More

INTRO
ONE
THREE
FOUR [M]
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT [M]
NINE [M]
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN

TWO [M]

2.8K 86 31
By sxtaep_

also posted on tumblr: @sxtaep !

Taehyung sat in his chair and began to read the document, reaching for his cup of tea with one hand, but realising it had gone cold, he huffed and pouted. He then had an idea and grabbed his office phone, calling Yuna, spinning in his chair as he waited for her to pick up.

Yuna perched herself up with a good book as her office phone rang. She picked up the call without caring to see who was calling. "Hello, Mei Yuna speaking."

"My office.. Now." Leading the case made him feel like he was somewhat above her, and that really did boost his ego.

Before Yuna could retaliate, Taehyung had already cut the call. She wanted to risk it and assume he was calling her over just to piss her off, but maybe he  called her to discuss the case. She couldn't take any chances and so made her way over to his office.

Once again, she walked in without knocking. "What do you want," she mumbles, approaching his desk with a huff.

He flashed her a fake smile, holding his cup of tea towards her. "It's cold. I can't read on the case without a cup of hot tea. I would appreciate it if you made me a new one."

Before she could answer, he handed her the mug, leaning back into his chair. "Black tea, no sugar and a spoonful of honey."

Yuna stood there in disbelief. She was here to work on the case, not be his little assistant. Clearly the power was getting to him.

"No," she tells him, placing the mug back down onto his desk. She took a seat on the chair opposite him, making herself comfortable and sitting there with her arms crossed. "If you want a hot cup of tea, you can make it yourself."

Taehyung faked a pout again, as he got up and grabbed his mug. "Such a terrible maid. But what did I expect? You don't even have the outfit for it," he walked over to her and smirked, towering over her. "My... wouldn't that be a show?"

He then walked to the door, looking back and throwing the document at her face. "Read that while I go and do the work you'd probably mess up."

He then left, gently closing the door.

Yuna sat there patting down her hair in a bid to fix what he'd messed up. The only time Taehyung would see her in a maid outfit would be never.

Some people just didn't deserve that kind of jaw-dropping view.

With her hair out of her way, she opened the document and read over the case. The details were distressing to say the least, but Yuna had worked on a ton of cases that were much worse.

Taehyung finally reached the firm kitchen, but seeing there were only people he disliked and always tried to make small talk with him, he just left the mug by the sink, ignoring the crowd of people.

He then went back to his office and stepped inside , closing the door behind him.

"Where's your tea?" she asks him, seeing him walk in empty handed.

"Too many people I do not like in there. Looks like I've got to suffer without my hot drink. So what are we working with?"

"The defendants, 10 year olds Thompson and Venables, lured 2 year old Bulger, away from his mother, circling the city before guiding him 4km away from the town centre, where they splashed his left eye with blue paint, kicked him, pummelled him with bricks and stones and then stuffed batteries into his mouth," Yuna explains, handing the document back to him to take a look at the autopsy pictures and information.

Taehyung would look through the documents, walking behind his desk and sitting back down. He crossed his legs, turning his eyes on her just for a couple of seconds before focusing on the sheet again.

The details were nothing new to him. Taehyung was the same age as the victim when it all happened, he was just shocked a bunch of 10 year olds, who were now 39 years old, could commit such a crime.

"Venables and Thompson then hit Bulger over the head with a 22 pound iron bar, inevitably knocking him out dead. Pretty distressing details if you ask me," she shrugs, clasping her hands together on her lap.

The lack of response from the man before her was a little worrying, and she knew exactly why.

"I need to get something from my office, give me a second." Yuna swiftly leaves his office and makes her way over to the firm kitchen. It was empty when she got there and she spotted Taehyung's mug near the sink so she took it upon herself to make him his cup of tea.

No, she wasn't doing it out of kindness, she just didn't went his half-assed effort to effect the case. She makes his tea just how he asked for it earlier; black, no sugar, and a spoonful of honey, mixing it together and disposing of the the spoon before making her way back to his office.

"Here," Yuna places the mug down on his desk, sliding it towards him. "I didn't do it to be nice, I just don't want you fucking up the case for us," she mumbles, taking a seat again.

Taehyung would look at the mug and tilt his head to the side. He raised an eyebrow at her, yet grabbed the mug, taking a sip.

It was way better than he made his own tea.

He let out a content sigh, setting the mug back onto the desk. "I never said you did it just to be nice, but next time, watch your language."

"Yeah?" she challenges, her tone seeming to provoke him.

Who was he to be telling her how to speak?

She sits upright in her seat with her arms crossed. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Taehyung laughed, the mocking undertones within his voice pretty evident, as he got up from his chair, placing his hands on either side of his desk, leaning over towards the younger girl. Not once did his grin disappear, as he spoke from the bottom of his throat, making his voice sound deeper than ever.

"Do not test me, Miss Mei."

Yuna used all her willpower to show she wasn't phased by him at all, but it was hard when he was looming over her like some big monster trying to eat her.

She tilted her head to the side, rather amused by him. "You can't do much about it anyway," she shrugs, resting her back against her seat once again.

Once again, Taehyung seemed far more amused than her as he walked around his desk to stand before her, shoving his hands into the pockets of his sleek black slacks.

He raised a eyebrow at her again, with a smug look on his face. "Are you sure about that, Yuna?"

So we're on a first name basis?

"Mhm, very," she responds, turning her head away from him to stare at his awfully plain office wall with a smirk painted across her face.

Taehyung could try scare her all he wanted, but no way was she gonna back down like a bitch.

He rolled his eyes playfully, as he pulled his right hand out of his pocket. He then, rather quickly, grabbed her face and forced her to face him, harshly squeezing her cheeks, causing her lips to form a pout within his hold.

"How about now, huh?"

In any normal situation, if anyone were to grab her face in such a way, she'd be putting up a fight right now.

But she wasn't.

Her mind was telling her to, but her hands didn't seem to budge. His grip on her cheeks wasn't too hard, nor too soft, but it was enough to show he was being stern with her.

God, if he didn't sound so undeniably hot, Taehyung would be lying on the ground knocked out, having been backhanded by her.

Yuna managed to let out a muffled 'No,' to him, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Oh really?" Taehyung's grin grew bigger, as he gently pushed her back onto the chair, still holding her by her face. His grin dissapeared when he leaned closer, letting his warm, minty breathe fan over her face.

She couldn't deny the heat growing between her legs and she wanted to slap herself for feeling such a way, especially since it was Taehyung making her feel like this. She could only pray he wouldn't notice the way she was squeezing her thighs shut. Her hands discreetly reach down to the hem of her skirt, adjusting it and pulling it down so she could hide whatever the hell it was she was desperate for.

Taehyung leaned in a little more, brushing the tip of his nose against her cheek as he exhaled again, resting his free hand on the arm rest of her seat.

"What are you thinking about?"

Yuna pursued her lips, closing her eyes and taking a moment to herself before responding. "Something— nothing, it has nothing to with you," she tells him, but the tone of her voice was clearly betraying her words.

Her response was far from convincing, making the man chuckle as he moved his hand from her face to her hair, gently running his fingers through her locks

"You're a bad liar."

She almost lets out a quiet groan of relaxation as her eyes flutter open to look at him. "I— I'm not lying," she whispers, biting down on her bottom lip to suppress any noises.

Taehyung moved his slender hand to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her closer to him rather harshly.

"Don't fuck with me, Yuna," he spoke again with a harsh tone. He despised such vulgar language, but in this situation, he felt like it was needed.

Yuna's eyes widen slightly, taken aback by his vulgar words and the close proximity of their faces. His grip was rough, but it didn't seem to be hurting her seeing as she was secretly enjoying herself, but she was never going to tell him that.

It would boost his already inflated ego.

"Fuck you, Taehyung."

The malicious smirk on his face grew, as he set the pad of his thumb on her bottom lip gently swiping across the soft flesh.

"I bet you would."

Without thinking, Yuna parted her lips slightly, the tip of Taehyung's thumb slipping past her lips and into her mouth. It was unexpected on her end, but she didn't back away, carefully wrapping her soft lips around it.

It was now his turn to be surprised. He was quick to bite on his bottom lip. He just wanted to play with her, but it seemed like he was loosing control.

He swallowed thickly, his lips parting slightly in awe at the sight in front of him.

Oh, how the tables turn..

She took notice of his reaction, and continued her doings. This time, instead of restricting herself to just the tip of his thumb, she took the expanse of his thumb into her mouth; licking and lightly sucking on the digit to elicit another kind of reaction from him.

Taehyung groaned slightly from both her actions and his imagination, but the thought of her breaking him down and playing with him like putty, woke him up.

He brought one hand up to wrap around her neck, pushing her back against the chair and forcing his thumb to slip out of her mouth with a subtle 'pop.'

He glared at her, keeping eye contact for a long while, until something clicked inside his head. He laughed in her face, letting go of her completely, before pulling away and leaving dumbstruck.

"Ah, now I see..." Taehyung gave his back to her, fixing his shirt collar. "All these years, you were oh-so-mean to me... just because you wanted to hit it, right?"

"Hit it? Please, you shouldn't flatter yourself like that," Yuna fires back, fixing her skirt and using her thumb to wipe at the side of her lip. "But I know you liked it. I know you got turned on by me just merely sucking on your thumb."

"Oh, so you just go and do stuff like that whenever you please? That says a lot, don't you think?" he mocked, laughing at her again.

If he was insinuating that she was whore.. boy, did he had another thing coming.

"I could ask you the same thing. Do you always go around grabbing peoples faces when they talk back to you?" she questions, raising a brow and tilting her head at him.

Taehyung faked a smile at her. "Nope. You could consider yourself special," he winked at her, sitting back in his black leather chair, propping his feet up onto the glass desk.

"I don't wish to be classed as special by you," she grits, pulling herself up and off the seat, grabbing the case document and heading straight for the door.

"You're not getting this back by the way!" she shouts, waving the document at him before swiftly leaving his office and heading for her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 6.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
76K 4.4K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
23.4K 760 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
38.4K 1.9K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...