ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴇᴡ; Ashtray

By ilovejjmaybankkk

In which, Greyson Parker meets a boy and slowly figures out there's more to him then drugs and mystery. Star... More

Intro:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
14
Only you.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (new revision)
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
😊 Thank you.

13

6K 67 82
By ilovejjmaybankkk

G•

"Wait am I hearing this right you wanna tell McKay that you made out with Tyler at the carnival and Daniel on Halloween." Maddie questioned.

Greyson got a call earlier that day from Cassie saying  that she needed to talk to the six of them. Greyson, Cass, Bb, Maddie, Lexi and Kat where all sitting in the middle of her dining room table.

"Ye-yeah but I don't have to say it's Daniel."

"Bitch that's the craziest thing idea I've ever heard." Maddie scolded. "Right?" She asked the rest of the girls.

"I think Maddys right-" bb agreed, Greyson took the vape out of BBs hand inhaling the smoke. "I thought you were clean?" Kat questioned.

She rolled her eyes. "I stoped taking pills and snorting shit."

"Can we get back on topic! Cassie's making a bad decision!" Maddie barked.

"I am not! I wanna be honest with him."

"Eh-" Lexi commented.

"You can't tell McKay." Greyson spoke up. "We'll it's not like I cheated- cheated.." Cassie declared.

"That's even worse. Kissing is so much more intimate." Greyson pointed out. "How would you know?!" Cassie huffed.

"I'm a virgin Cassie! But I've kissed someone before." She stated.

"Grey hush! Either way if anyone asks you anything you Deny deny deny!" Maddie proclaimed pointing with her index finger.

"Ok but I don't want there to be a lie between us forever." Cassie sighed.

"I wouldn't worry about it Cassie it's not like your gonna be together forever." Kat shrugged.

Greyson scrunched her eyebrows. "Little harsh don't you think?"

"Kat what the fuck is your problem? Your being a bad friend now and your were a bad friend to me and this whole new personality is serious Unlikable."

"World starrrr-"

"Why because I won't sit and listen to you bitch and moan about your psychotic abusive ex boyfriend who've literally broken up with a thousand times." Kat spit back.

"It's was literally the lowest part of my life so yeah that and the fact that your just fuckin mean"

Greysons faces dropped cupping her mouth.

"Maddie ever since I've met you all you talk about is your clothes, Boyfriend every superficial shit that you think is so Fuckin important!" Kat exclaimed.

"I don't know about anybody else but I miss the old Kat. You know that one that had a sense of humor and wasn't a fuckin cunt." she shouted making the table go silent kat grabbed her jacket storming out.

"Kat don't go-" Lexi began but the door was already slammed shut.

Greyson pursed her lips awkwardly checking her Phone  her eyes wondered over a message from Ashtray saying they were outside. "I gotta gooo." She mumbled softly pushing her phone in her back pocket.

"Really?" Lexi asked. "Yeah Ashtray and fez are picking me up, You gonna be good Maddy?" She asked looking towards her. "Yea I'll be okay." She smiled while cassie squeezed her arm.

She pulled each girl into a hug mumbling goodbyes. "Bye Cas." She pulled back. "Do what makes you feel good don't listen to anyone besides yourself if you feel it's best to tell him then do that."

Cassie smiled. "thanks Greyson." She nodded waving one last goodbye to the girls, she grabbed her bag slugging it over her shoulder she heard beeps from outside so she flung the door open. "I'm coming!" She yelled earning laughter from behind her. "Love you!" She called to the girls.

She walked down the short porch seeing the light blue car at the edge of the curb. She pulled open the back door sliding inside smelling the familiar sent of mens cologne and weed. "Wussup." She smiled tossing her bag next to her, Both boys turned there necks starring at her with there mouths a jar.

She scrunched her face. "What?"

"Your shirt." Ashtray deadpanned she looked down confused then laughed a little bit. "It's not even that bad." She said looking down at her top it wasn't even hers it was Maddys but she wasn't gonna lie it was revealing.

Fezco looked back driving down the rode but Ashtray was still looking at her. "Ash it's really not that bad." She said.

"Your boobs are practically out." He said bluntly. Her mouth formed an O shocked. "Ash!" She exclaimed. He turned back around unzipping his sweater then pushed it to her.

"Really?" She asked humored.

Fezco looked in the real view mirror while Ashtray starred directly at her. "Really."

"Whatever." She mumbled taking it out of his hands slipping it on she grabbed the zipper sliding it up til it covered her chest. "Happy?"

"Ecstatic." She rolled her eyes slumping back into his seat as he pulled up to the apartment they all got out the car she slammed the door shut behind her.

"Yo watch my doors!" Fez huffed while she simply rolled her eyes walking up to the porch. "Doors open" Ashtray mumbled she nodded.

She hurried up the steps to get changed because apparently her boobs were out. Mouse was coming to pick up and drop off drugs so she'd rather be upstairs anyway. She walked threw the hallway into her room grabbing a shirt with a corvette on it slipping Ashtray hoodie off and tossing it on her bed. she made a mental note to give it back while tugging her own shirt on. Greyson skipped down the steps hearing Rue she followed the voice into Fezcos grandmothers room where he was giving her a sponge bath.

"Hey Rue."

"Greyson another person I wanted to see!" She looked incredibly fidgety kinda like she was on drugs but the drugs was herself, Ya know? And fez just had the same blank expression on his face.

"Ok, So you know how In every Nine east thriller Norman freeman plays the same semi psychic black cop?"

Greyson listened with one ear while checking his grandmothers oxygen tank making sure it was on the right levels, Greyson always loved their grandma she'd known her for a few months before she got sick it was a short time period but she got used to the woman ironically she reminded her a lot of Ashtray, She was one to do anything for her family no matter what she was the funniest and very laid back it was only till someone fucked with her business or the people she loved where she'd kill someone.

She helped Greyson when she was couch surfing when Fez brought her home she was so understanding, even would cook for her Said she always wanted a daughter. so when she started so when she got sick she felt devastated  she helped Fezco take care of her because Marie helped her.

"Yeah."

"Side note that's kinda racist but- The point is in every movie he's always calmly putting all the pieces together while everyone else it frantically trying to solve it while telling him he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about but no Morgan is fuckin hyper focused- because he could see behind the little details he's looking for the big fuckin picture because all the shit is connected, Fez. It's way bigger then any of us can fucking see. " She ranted.

Greyson looked up from the machine. "Rue what the fuck are you talking about."

She shook her head. " The point is, that's me. Right now that is fuckin me. I can see everything so fucking clearly I know what happened why it happened and what the fucking I'm gonna do about it."

"Word." Fez commented.

"Word."

Rue stepped in closer. "Can she see me?" He shook his head. "Can't hear you either."

"Because this is some real top secret shit."

"Trust me Rue she not goin gossip." Fez muttered."Okay-" she sighed. "Do you still have that's gun."

Grey stifled a laugh. "Oh god."

"What gun?" She pointed out the door. "The one from the couch." He patted the warm towel on her head. "Gotta couple guns."

"Why do you have so Many guns?" She asked. "My grandma."

It was true his grandma was a fucking G.

"That's cool." He looked up. "Whatchu worried about my guns for?"

"Ok well I was thinking- that maybe- you could use one to scare Nate Jacobs." Greyson rolled her eyes.

"Are you serious." Fez asked. "We'll I'm not- not serious."

"Rue that's gotta be the most stupid shit you've ever said."

"Why?" Greyson scoffed. "Because Rue he's a Fucking Jacobs they don't play fair and it won't end well for you or anyone."

"You don't have to fuckin point it at him just like- flash it."

"You really have lost yo fuckin mind Rue." She huffed. "Fuck I know it's a bad fucking Idea. Okay I'm just spit balling here- I mean he fucked with me. He fucked with Jules he even fucked with Greyson. I just want some fucking revenge okay."

"Please don't use what happened to me for your personal vandeta." Greyson grumbled.

"It's not like that. I mean he deserves hell." She looked at her. "If anyone wants to kill him it's me rue but that's just not an option."

Fez got a notification on his phone he dropped the sponge using his dry hand to look at it. "Fuck." He said standing up. "Mouse is here."

"Shit." Greyson cursed letting go of the blanket.

"Ight so stay in here. Be quiet-"

"Fez I can't stay in here." Rue muttered. "Yes the fuck you can." He expressed grabbing Greysons wrist firmly pulling her along. "Shhh. Be quiet. Listen I'm really serious right now you just need to sit yo manic ass down and be quit for five fucking minutes rue. I'm not fuckin playin wit you. Sit down and shut the fuck up." He said slamming the door closed.

He led Greyson into the living room. "Yo Ash. Come take grey to your room" Ashtray complied sitting up from the couch but the door was barged in by two men Mouse and cluster.

"What do we have here?" Mouse smiled walking towards her.

Fez was already in front of her. "Yo she's going to Ashtrays room just let her go man." She felt Ashtray beside her protectively pushing her behind him.

Mouse eyes trailed her body before nodding silently walking into the living room.

"Go take her to yo room and lock the door don't come out till I tell you." He ordered. Ashtray nodded taking her hand and leading her up the stairs Once they got into his room he did exactly what Fez told him while she sat on his bed.

"Yo where's my sweater?" Ashtray asked looking over her own.

She pondered a moment before remembering. "Oh it's in my room. I'll go get it." She said standing up.

"Are you fucking crazy sit yo ass down." He said pulling her hand. She mumbled a quick right.

"What we gonna do."

"We could get High?" He suggested making a smirk appear on her lips. "Is that even a question." She mumbled standing up going to sit by his window. She pulled up the screen letting the warm  breeze hit her face while he grabbed the box underneath his bed sliding it out.

He came to sit next to her, she scooted over dazing outside Mother Nature was a powerful thing the wind blew the trees back gently and the moon gleamed in through the window.

The spark of the lighter brought her back to reality focusing on the blunt between his finger tips He took it between his lips sucking in the smoke and inhaling it out of his nose she laughed at him as he coughed out a lung clinging to his chest dramatically.

"Light weight" she mumbled taking it from him. He nudged her playfully as she took a drag.

A silence fell over the two as she glanced outside his eyes found hers not noticing how long he'd actually was dazing at her. "You should stop starring its getting creepy." She joked. He laughed with her. "You ever think we're too young for this?" She wondered still looking out the window.

"For what?"

She flicked the ash off the tip. "This..Drugs...Life." She trailed off glancing at him.

He leaned his head against the wall. "As long as we stick together it doesn't matter our age." He told her making her glancing back up at him with a smile on her lips.

"We?"

He nodded firmly. "You, Me fez. even Rue if she got outta this drug shit. 

"You need more friends besides fez." She teased making his sit up snatching the blunt out of her fingers. "I have more friends beside fez."

She scoffed playfully.  "like who? Don't say me."

"You."

"Alright what friends you got?" He asked her.  "And don't say me."

"You."

"See. None of us have friends."

"We don't need anybody else. At least I don't." She mumbled glancing between him and her fingers.

"Me neither." He smiled starring at her she caught herself admiring his features his tattoos and his honey eyes. "Ya know if you ever need me.. I'm like here. Right?" He asked scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

His words made her smile grow she couldn't ignore the unfamiliar fluttering she got in her stomach when he looked at her.

"Thanks Ash."

But of course her happiness was short lived when the  door nob jingled vigorously making both of them tense up he shot up out of his seat dabbing out the blunt standing in front of her.

Ashtray didn't know why he was so protective of Greyson or maybe he did and didn't want to admit it.

"Open the fuckin door it's me." Fez's voice called from the other side. Greysons head dropped relived packing away the drugs sticking the roach by the window seal.

Ashtray walked up to the door unlocking it letting Fez in. "You good?" He asked the both of them more towards md.

She nodded silently.

"Good. We gotta go do business." 

                               Maintain dew.

Greyson sat in the back of the gas station where ashtray usually dealed she offered to sell if he would pack the drugs tomorrow.

she squeezed her knees up to her chest leaning her head between them tiredly, a blonde girl stood in front of her with a perky smile leaning on and off on the heel of her shoes

"What can I get you?" Greyson spoke bluntly looking above her eyelashes, Every time she talked to someone she kept it short with dry replies she didn't have time or the energy to speak to addicts she barely had energy to keep her eyes open.

"Xannies, Weed an a perc."

Greyson nodded packing everything into a bag. "That'll be 134." She said looking up to her.

The girl smiled sweetly having no effect on Greyson. "No discount?"

She scoffed. "For what? Do you want the shit or not" she snapped.

The girl looked taken back silently handing Greyson the money.  She counted the cash quickly before putting the bills into the safe. The girl quickly hurried out she waited she could hear the bell ring to grab her phone and walk out the back.

"Tell me why bitch wanted a discount." Fez laughed.
"thats why she left here crying?" Greyson slid on the counter. "Was she? I didn't mean to make her cry."

Ashtray chuckled throwing her a caned soda at the girl she caught it effortlessly opening the maintain dew first mistake was leaving her phone on the counter in reach of Ashtray he snatched her open  phone running. "Ashtray!" She snarled jumping off the counter.

He held it above his head snapping pictures and video of himself in a high angle. "Greyson." He said in a mocking tone. Fezco was amused by the whole thing practically pissing himself laughing.

"You gotta be faster then that! Ma." He teased dangling her phone between both of his fingers, She groaned frustrated. "Fez! Fucking help me!" He chuckled from behind the counter. "Y'all seem like your have a blast I don't wa-" he was interrupted when ashtray stoped abruptly in the isle making Greyson slam straight into him causing both of them to topple over. "Look at you already falling for me—" Astray smirked, she looked down to him as his smile faulted into a natural look glancing between her and her lips.

She cleared her throat shaking her self out of her moment of weakness "Shut the fuck up." She grumbled trying to hold back her laugh, she wasn't actually mad just annoyed. she pushed on his chest seeing the phone was still in his hand she crawled over him snatching her phone out of his hand Getting up and dusting off her clothes.

"I hate you."

"No your don't." He smiled childishly, she slid back on the counter flicking Fezco in the forehead. "Ow!"

"You should of helped me." She huffed out of breath. Astray leaned his head on her. "I'm sorry." He mumbled she looked down smiling they were so close she could feel his breath on her lips. "I guess i forgive you." She said a blush creeping on her face  she turned her head quickly to hide the tint on her cheeks.

"Y'all should just date at this point."

They both turned in sync flipping him off, she heard a deep roar from a truck not thinking much off it until she heard the ring of the bel set off. She glanced at the front door seeing a tall figure walking in but she couldn't get a good enough look at their face.

She dangled her feet below the counter until she heard a low. "Fuck no." From behind her.  She turned to look at Fezcos face. When the person showed themselves her smile dropped and Ashtrays sat up straight. "Can I get cherry rolling papers?"

"You gotta go man." Fezco declared coming around the counter. She jumped down from the table ready to step in between the two boys while Ashtray made sure to have his hand on his gun. 

"Fuck I do?"

"I don't know what's going on between you and Rue but I do know what happened with Greyson so how about you just get the fuck outta here." He leaned against the refrigerator with a smirk on his lips. "You told him?" He asked looking at her.

"Aren't you Rues drug dealer?"

"Nah man they like my family- All I'm saying is leave her and her friends alone." He stepped closer
"is that a threat." Grayson stepped in front of a very agitated Ash. "We not gonna be having this conversation." Fezco told him.

"I'm not leaving."

"Look bruh all I'm saying is keep Fuckin with Greyson and her friends and I'm kill you." He said calmly tossing what he asked for into a baggie.

"It's gonna be five seventy five playboy."

——————————————————————————-

What do y'all think????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.3K 30
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀
56.6K 810 34
inspired by best part by h.e.r and daniel caesar ashtray and sa'riyah never were the greatest of friends, not until her often drug runs for her dad t...
92.9K 1K 40
just read it fool
22K 451 40
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...