His Last Choice

By LoveScripter

[BOOK 1] NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "I wrote this book in High school, so if you don't like it and find it poorly wri... More

Before Reading
His Last Choice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 39

69K 2.1K 135
By LoveScripter

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

"Want me to kick her out?" Soren said rubbing comforting circles on my back.

It was already too late with Sam causing a hissy fit every time someone tried to tell her to calm down and put the microphone down.

"It's alright," I sighed. "We still have the rest of the night, let her have her fun."

Soren frowned and leaned down to kiss the top of my head, gathering me into his arms. "It's not her night to be had."

"Will everyone please just shut up and listen!" Sam screamed. The sound system screeched at a painful volume and the whole reception echoed in groans, then silence. Sam giggled, "Should have done that earlier—anyway." She cleared her throat. "I—

"Sam, give me that mike this instant!" Dad confronted her with his hand out reached.

"No, dad." She scowled at him with puckered lips, like a disobedient little girl.

This time I groaned, catching her attention.

"Everyone, as all of you know, I am this new bride's beautiful, cunning, intellectual sister!"

"That's a bunch of BS!" Ash yelled from somewhere behind the room; her voice wasn't something I couldn't recognize. I saw mom march towards her, ready to shove soap down her crude mouth.

"Sam..." Dad gave her a faint warning.

Sam's intoxicated state didn't hear it and continued. "...and I was chosen as her superb maid of honor." 'Superb' rolled against her tongue like a purr.

Soren smirked, "Sam sure loves to be the center of attention, doesn't she?'

"That's not the half of it." Looking back at my crazy half-drunk sister, I have the urge to strangle her and then hug her. Hug her because despite how much she has been an eye sore all my life, I wouldn't have had the tough experiences to live by.

She indirectly helped me out in some ways.

Without her and my sisters, I wouldn't have been self-supporting, tough, independent and outgoing.

Dad was just about to grab her when I stopped him. "It's alright dad, I'd like to hear what she says." I smiled genially.

Dad looked at me as if I had just lost my freaking mind. "You sure..." I nodded. "It's your wedding sweetie, are you sure?"

"Positive, let Sam have the lime light." He retreated back amongst the crowd, but near enough to be seen.

"Just give me the word and I'll have her flying through the roof." Soren said over my shoulder.

"Soren, that's not funny."

"I was serious," He said not taking his eyes off Sam who was now about to open her big mouth.

"The first time I saw Peyton was when she came out of my mom's--

"SAM" Mom yelled her face bright as a tomato.

Blinded by the spotlight, Sam innocently shrugged aimlessly at the gasping crowd. "What...? I was going to say tummy, there's nothing wrong with that word." She frowned...and pouted again. "Any way, Peyton had always been the boring type, she didn't even cry when she was brought out into this humongous world!"

She hiccupped and laughed. "When mom handed her to me for the first time, I accidently dropped her!"

"Oh God..." Soren groaned. "If we have kids in the future, she isn't touching them."

"It was a good thing I was on the bed at the time; she just rolled out of my lap like a spring roll. Mom and dad were upset with me that day, but they couldn't punish a five year old!"

"Now that it's legal, can I smack her?" Soren muttered.

I grasped his hand and restrained him.

"NO"

"No, you'd have to go through me." Ashton said from behind us.

"Don't listen to him Ashton, Soren is only kidding." I told him.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Soren frown.

"Then when we were growing up Peyton was always so gullible. She actually believed me when I told her she was adopted. It wasn't until Alex found out what I told her and snitched on mom. That was when Ash was just born."

"That's it; we're going to get a restraining order against her." Soren growled.

This time Aston didn't comment, he just palmed his face and sighed.

"How do you put up with her?"

Ashton gave a weak smile, "Love concurs all..."

"Even the crazy" I elbowed him below the ribs. "Shit, Babe. Don't get rough yet!" He winked at me.

"Will you stop with the flirting already?" I didn't even notice Derrick and Leila behind us.

"Can't help it, we are newlyweds." Soren pressed me closer and kissed the top of my head.

"This is something I need to get used to." Derrick looked at us in disgust.

"Now you know how it feels seeing you and my sisters being lovey-dovey." I stuck my tongue out.

Leila pulled me into her arms, "If it bothered you so much, why didn't you say anything?"

"Why would I get in between two people who clearly love each other? It doesn't matter anymore, we are all happy now," I smiled looking into my mate, my husband's eyes.

"How are you holding up with that?" Derrick gestured at Sam with his glass of Champaign.

Ashton grunted, "I'm really sorry about Sam. She asked me to sneak a glass and she ended up getting her hands on the full bottle while I wasn't looking."

"It's not your fault; Sam always has a way of getting what she wants." I rest assured him.

He sighed, "I can take her away from here if you want."

I shook my head, "It's alright. I've always wanted to get back at her, and right now she's doing it for me. She'll probably forget this in the morning and that's for the best." I chuckled.

"As her mate I should stop her for her own good, but she'll probably punch me again."

"Don't bother dude." Soren said patting his shoulder.

"Then there was that time mom took as out for ice-cream. Peyton loves butter pecan flavor like I do--that was the only thing we liked in common. She finished hers first and asked if we can share mine. I didn't like sharing, so I threw it in the trash and deprived the both of us of our favorite frozen treat. Whish was a stupid, but hey, I was a greedy eight years old."

This time the crowd laughed.

"Man, I'm getting really dizzy now..."

"And that's my cue." Ashton said, heading towards Sam to catch her when she falls.

"Wait hold on! I didn't finish yet!" She cleared her throat. "The first time Soren came into Peyton's life, he was a total prick."

"Oh that's it..." Soren marched forward angrily.

"He was trying to flirt with my sister and annoy the heck out of her and being as innocent as Peyton is, she wanted nothing to do with him. I don't really know the details of their weird romance but they ended up together. I was all a surprise."

Soren stopped where he stood and allowed her to go on, but his arms were crossed over his chest.

"Then when he left Peyton for a week, it was the first time I saw my straight faced little sister look like a hobo. She was mad with sadness missing the arrogant fool. Then he came storming into our house and took her away." Sam paused in thought.

I thought she was about to faint, but then when she looked straight at me I saw a stray tear on her eyes.

"I actually missed her. GOD that felt good!" She exhaled.

My mouth was hanging and I could hardly believe what I just heard.

"She wasn't there to cook at home or there to keep me entertained while I was stuck at home with Tay, Jackie and Ash. I was going nuts and since she wasn't around Tay and Ash were making me go insane!"

I laughed; of course she had to say that in front of an audience.

"But now, I can see how much Peyton and Soren need each other..." She hiccupped after the sentence.

My breathing stopped. It felt like hours waiting for her to end her speech.

"Soren is Fun and Peyton is Not fun at all—the complement each other"

Then she passed out.

And I thought she was going to say something unbearably nice. Oh-well, maybe someday Sam will admit that she really likes me. It's a sister thing I guess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.7K 30
The Werewolf Chronicles Book #2 Can be read as a stand alone book! "My wolf made it hard for me to control myself around you." He took another step a...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
1.9M 41.9K 33
There is a new version being created Please comment :) I would like to improve my writing skills.
22.3K 1.3K 68
Romance and a past life experience: What is déjà vu? Anne has seen this place before but has never traveled this road in her life. Well, not in this...