hallway crush | K. SAKUSA

By foureyez11

a hallway crush. she peaked his interest and he peaked her interest. More

hallways
mondays
practice makes perfect
damn
cupid
school project & bear slippers
comfort
her gratitude
two peas in a pod
forensic files
pineapple pizza
hey
leech
the backseat
conversate
no simplicity
lovebirds
carnival sucess
the love of his life
talking stage
double date maybe
movies
other stories
barbie

something funner

299 16 7
By foureyez11

"i found the things, finally. i only have double sided tape, is that okay?" komori quickly walks down the stairs, skipping the last one.

"yea, that's good." you smile and shift in your seat.

"oh, this is my cousin. and yes, i ate your strawberries." he says turning to the curly-haired sakusa.

cousin? now why the hell did i never know that.

you had no idea that the two were cousins. plus, they looked completely different. komori had lighter brown hair and thicker eyebrows. sakusa had curly black hair and was paler than him. sakusa was also pretty tall compared to komori.

komori sits and the table with you and say, "ok, so what's the plan?"

you two both work on the project, with komori's cousin randomly showing up in his brown robe and bear slippers. you didn't take him for that kind of guy. it made you laugh in a good way.

"you hungry?" komori asks, coloring a bubble-letter. it had been an hour since you arrived at his house.

"yea." you reply, not looking up from your writing.

"wanna make cupcakes? might as well do something funner."

"sure, let's do something funner," you chuckle.

"KIYOOMI!" komori yelled up the stairs. you both walked to the kitchen and you pulled your phone out of your back pocket, looking for recipes.

"hey, what about strawberry cupcakes? but you already ate all the strawberries?" you laughed.

"actually, no i didn't. he just didn't look well." he pulled a carton of strawberries out and placed it on the counter. "ok, let's get started."

"you know, there's more in strawberry cupcakes than strawberries." sakusa says, coming around the corner.

sakusa made sure to take off those bear slippers before coming back downstairs again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
345K 12.2K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...