Janessa

By materialgworlll_

Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her familie... More

Cast !
Chapter 1 - Bio Family
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - First Dinner
Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Finding Her Suspicous
Chapter 7 - Assasination
Cast II
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Rest
Chapter 9 - Q&A
Chapter 10 - Poison
Chapter 11 - First Day Of School
abt casting list 3
Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II
Chapter 13 - shes your daughter
Chapter 14 - Day Off
Chapter 15 - Planned for fun
Chapter 16 - Negative
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d
Chapter 21 - letting them go
Chapter 22 - the next morning
Chapter 23 - discharged
Chapter 24 - finding out
Chapter 25 - their pov
A/N
Chapter 26 - choice in the making?
Chapter 27 - her decision
ur options :)
Chapter 28 - a random day
Chapter 29 - the unexpected
Chapter 30 - family meeting
Chapter 31 - assassin
Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion
Chapter 33 - leaving
Chapter 34 - arrival
Chapter 35 - house tour
Chapter 36 - meeting everyone
Chapter 37 - getting settled in
Chapter 38 - about time
Chapter 40 - confrontation right?
Chapter 41 - night before, new day
Chapter 42 - drama
Chapter 43 - oops
Chapter 44 - explanation
Chapter 45 - and done
Chapter 46 - getting ready
Chapter 47 - shocker
48 - blow up
49 - aftermath
Janessa Sequel!

Chapter 39 - meeting her

8.9K 233 9
By materialgworlll_

I finally made it back to the kitchen with Serenity in my arms and nyla by my side.

I walked back to where I was sitting and put nyla on the second seat and Serenity in the high chair although I don't know when that got there.

" why are you two looking at me? " I asked diana and Anthony.

" nothing you just look very lovely being a mom " Anthony said.

" thank you.. " I trailed off and the chef put plates in front of us.

" Merci " I said and smiled in response.
( thank you )

Nyla grabbed a piece of French toast off the plate and started eating while Serenity just so happened to grab a fruit.

Lenard cut the French toast up which I thank him for because life will be much faster.

After I made sure they were good I sat down and also started eating.

" so this person you said I was supposed to be meeting.. are they going to be here anytime soon? " I asked after a few seconds.

" yes she is " he said and i nodded and continued eating.

I wonder who this person is and maybe I have mentioned that but I don't care.

My phone rang and I knew it was Henry so I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and answered it.

" hello " I said and it started requesting FaceTime.

I rolled my eyes before accepting it and like two seconds later Henry's face appeared on the screen.

" let me see her " he said and I moved the camera to Serenity.

" Serenity! " he yelled and I felt everyone's eyes like damn mind your business.

" daddy! " Serenity said and started showing him the fruit in her hand.

" wow what is it? " he asked and she took a bite of it.

" I missed you " he said and she put the fruit down only to start reaching for the phone.

" no " I said and she started whining.

" no " I said again and the whining turned into crying.

God help me..

" here " I said giving it to her and she went quiet.

" you know if you constantly give her things that she wants when she starts to throw a fit then that'll turn her spoiled " Henry said.

" and? she will forever be spoiled and there's no question about it " I said back and went back to eating.

Why wouldn't I spoil her? I want her to have a life way better than the one I had.

I grabbed the orange juice in front of me and drunk it down- now although the after taste tasted bitter it was still kind of meeting the standards.

The doorbell was heard and Anthony quickly got up and left- assuming that's the person that he wants me to meet.

" here " I said pushing the other cup to nyla and she slowly picked it up.

I saw that she finished half of it and then looked at serenity's to see syrup everywhere.

I'm sorry but I knew better although I have to change them anyway.

" so.. " diana said and i hummed in response.

" how's everyone doing on this curious- beautiful morning? " she asked.

" I'm good " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" yeah me too " Stephanie said and it went silent.

Pretty soon there was heels clicking which made me turn around and I looked to see Anthony with a older woman who looks slightly familiar.

" Janessa " he said and I stood up and walked over to them.

" is this the person you wanted me to meet? " I asked him although I was analyzing her.

" Um yes this is- " he started but got cut off by the lady.

" Vicky Ireland.. also known as Vicky Raines " she said and i nodded.

" Nice to meet you " I said and held my hand out to shake it only for her to pull me into a hug.

" pardon me ma'am but who- " I started and looked at Anthony only for him to look away.

" your mother " she said after a few seconds and I quickly let go.

I took a few steps back and looked at Anthony before looking her up and down.

She had tears going down her face but what can I do about it? Just hearing that didn't affect me as much as I thought it would.

Maybe I'm still processing..

" Wait " I said seriously and she looked behind me but when she looked to the left her eyes held something so I looked back and the only person over there was Stephanie.

Stephanie turned around and I looked back at the woman.

Weird..

" Is she for real? " I asked after a few seconds and started looking from her to Anthony.

" yes.. she's your biological mom " he said back.

" oh " I said.

" I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I'll answer them with no problem " she said quickly.

" The questions can wait " I said and cleared my throat before turning back around.

I walked back to where I was and sat down.

Also I clearly got my looks from her because she looks like a super model.

" Are you done? " I asked nyla and she nodded.

I then looked to Serenity and she was still playing in syrup.

" okay you're done too " I said getting up and grabbed my phone off the floor.

" We can clean them up so you can talk to- " Diana said and i rolled my eyes.

" you can just wipe their faces and hands- I got the rest " I said after a few seconds and she nodded.

Janessa walked up to the two and said they could talk so with that they walked off.

" now that I think about it you can see the resemblance " Stephanie said and diana hummed in agreement.

" okay come on pretty babies " diana said excitedly with a smile and helped nyla out the chair while Stephanie grabbed Serenity.

" Thank you- it was good " Stephanie said to Lenard who came back in the kitchen.

" yes- amazing " diana added on.

" thank you so much.. i try " lenard said with a smile.

*  meanwhile with janessa & the others *

They walked upstairs in silence and while Anthony and Vicky were trying to see what Janessa was thinking she didn't pay any mind to it.

Vicky couldn't believe she was seeing her daughter in person for the first time in years. She felt so many heavy emotions and even though it was hard to keep her full strong suit on she kind of did.

They went to Janessa's office and she sat at the desk while they sat on the chairs in front of it.

" Lets play 21 questions but only I ask the questions " Janessa said seriously.

" Um okay- " Vicky said and Janessa quickly spoke.

" Good.. what are you doing here? " Janessa asked.

" To see you again- and my grandkids " Vicky said back confidently.

" I thought you were dead- how did you fake your death? " Janessa asked.

" I had help from a few people " she said.

" how did you know about my kids? " Janessa asked and looked at Anthony.

" No both of you will explain yourselves, let's skip this " Janessa said looking at them both.

" Okay, i never wanted to leave you and the plan was originally to come back and get you but you were gone.

your dad he has anger issues here and there which was our last straw- truth be told he left me on the floor for dead and he was drunk.

I took that as my chance to leave plus I had already had my own secret bank account.

I went to get you but you weren't there so I quickly left- i was going to come back for you but he wanted me dead and if he knew I was alive it wouldn't be pretty so I didn't want to risk that for you.

Anthony so happened to run into me and he didn't know who I was yet he helped me. " Vicky said and Janessa hummed in response.

" Even though we have different biological moms I see her as my mom, because she's done so much for me and gave me the love that I craved.

I started keeping tabs on you less than over a year ago when I found you. She's been here for the past few years and when she came to America a few days ago for you it was risky yet who would've cared in that moment. " Anthony said and Janessa didn't speak for a few seconds.

" ok " she said and Vicky spoke again.

" I love you and I always have- I'm sorry I couldn't be your mother like I should've been and when i found out you were kidnapped my whole world came crashing down.

I never wanted to leave you or any of your brothers but I had no choice and I checked on all of you for the longest before you got kidnapped but it stopped when a guard caught me- luckily he let me slide with it. " she said with tears still falling down.

Janessa couldn't help but to feel slightly guilty and she didn't want to be too rude because she tried to imagine herself in her " mom's " shoes.

" So wait- he cheated on you.. " she said and Vicky nodded.

" I tried to make it work for you all but that wasn't the case- do you remember if he ever hurt you or anything? " Vicky asked and Janessa shook her had no.

Vicky and Anthony both knew she was lying.

" When? " Anthony asked angrily and stood up.

" When what? " Janessa asked acting confused.

" WHEN DID HE PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU? " Anthony yelled which made Vicky stand up and try to calm him down.

" oh calm down this was the day I exposed him to his kids about her " Janessa said pointing to Vicky.

" so wait you knew about me? " Vicky asked.

" I knew he hit you and I might've taunted him which caused him to pin me to the wall and choke me but I'm fine. " Janessa said unbothered.

" No it's not fine! let's go kill him " Vicky said in a very serious tone.

" I second that and I'm not taking no for an answer " Anthony said.

" Not yet " Janessa said making them both look at her like she was crazy.

" What? " she asked at their faces.

" Do you not hear what you just said? " Antony asked.

" I have a plan but we have to wait because i have a mafia I'm now going to run. " Janessa said.

________________________________

A/N:

I agree with the person in the comments who said Janessa was going soft..

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry it took me long to edit a chapter- I had writers block.

I changed the name of the story and changed my username because my friend found it and I don't have time for that😒.

I also unpublished but then republished so this is the only new chapter.

I had a certain plan for the next 11 chapters but that's not gonna happen.

Have a good day/night <3.

I thought it'd be done by valentines but nope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 13.7K 69
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
3M 80K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
160K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
525K 10.9K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...