๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ โ”€ ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š ๏ฟฝ...

Von reysniki

"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... Mehr

I. Pull the Strings
II. Appearance
III. Mimic
IV. Cloak
V. The First Move
VI. Ponder
VII. Mask
VIII. Threat
IX. Three Steps Ahead
X. Weird
note + teaser
XI. A Past in the Present
XI.2 - The Missing Piece
XII. Menace
XIII. My Third Life
XIV. Secrets
XV. Connections
XVI. A Lich's Victim
XVII. Set the Date
XVIII. I'm a Little Monster
XIX. Wildcard
XX. The Coven has Eyes and Ears Everywhere
XXI. First to Fall
XXII. How Can I Help?
XXIII. Gloom
XXIV. Doom
XXV. Malevolence
XXVI. Welcome to Horrorland
XXVII. Out of Thin Air
XXVIII. The End of The Beginning
End of Act 1 Note
XXIX. Playlist
XXX. Party Crasher
XXXI. Civil War
XXXII. I Know You Miss Me
XXXIII. My Decision
XXXIV. Nightmare on Christmas Eve
XXXV. Seeing Double?
XXXVI. Family Matters
XXXVII. Pass It On
XXXVIII. Reunion
XXXIX. I Got The Feels
XL. Somebody Once Told Me
XLI. Do You Know?
XLII. The Way I See It
XLIII. Yet to Meet
XLV. Heart Ache
XLVI. Brewing Storm
XLVII. Do We Have a Deal?
XLVIII. I'll Take Care Of This
XLIX. Let the Games Begin
L. Familiar Names
LI. Old Faces, New Names
LII. The Legion
LIII. Did You Miss Me?

XLIV. Yet Again

1.7K 124 117
Von reysniki

While staring at a group picture through his phone, Jungwon stared at Minji. But even if it's only just a little bit, it's obvious that he likes her.

That feeling one gets when they stare at their happy crush.

That light feeling inside your chest.

That feeling unbound by love and all things serious.

Jungwon liked that feeling but had no intention of turning that puppy love into actual love - not yet.

The last relationship he had was nothing but lies laid right in front of his eyes. It was a waste of his time and effort - a moment in his life that irked him every time he remembers.

But Minji - she's different. Those days she stood by his door and waited for him to come back - by just one act, or should we say many, she proved to be far better than the girl Jungwon was last with.

She certainly is worthy of Jungwon's devotion. But not now, not yet.

*beep*

Someone had just sent him a text. From the pop-up notification, he saw the entire message.

He stared at it for a while, before clearing it from the notification tab, ignoring it completely.

He looked at the clock on his phone - 11:45 AM. Just a few minutes before lunch, his stomach is already rumbling. With instant noodles nowhere to be found in his cupboard, he decides to go outside and find a good place to eat.

---

After walking around for a few minutes, he just remembered that he was running low on money.

He only had one source of income - an allowance given to him as part of his scholarship, a scholarship that no one but him knows about. All his friends just assumed that his money is 'from his parents back in Japan.'

He has to wait for another week to get more money, so he can't spend a huge amount just for a restaurant meal all for himself.

"Convenience store food. That will do." he thought to himself.

After entering the nearest convenience store he could find, he quickly walked around inside to look for those he wanted.

Gimbap, tteokbokki, and a bottle of banana milk were enough for him.

On the way to the cashier, he came across the same face he had stared at earlier - Hwang Minji.

"Minji, what are you doing here?" he asks her.

Minji immediately recognized whose voice that is, turning her head to see Jungwon.

"My apartment building is right on this street. Shouldn't I be the one asking what you're doing here?" she giggled.

There it is again. Her smile made him smile on the inside. And her laugh, it's contagious.

"Ahhh, I was looking for a place to eat earlier and I ended up all the way here, only to remember I don't have enough money for a restaurant meal." Jungwon replied.

"Ohh, so you're just like me - resorting to convenience store food after realizing your plan is cancelled." she said, shaking a bottle of banana milk in her hand.

---

Even though it is a Sunday, Heeseung had to go out and run some errands. A few days ago, his father had a fever - causing him to stay in his room and rest.

And while his mom stayed at home to take care of his dad, Heeseung volunteered to do one of the weekly errands that his parents do every Sunday - grocery shopping.

As soon as the cashier packed all the goods in the eco-bags, Heeseung thanked him and briskly walked away.

Carrying three bags with him, he started heading to his car in the parking lot. As usual when inside a mall, there would be lots of outlets - ranging from stores that sell clothes to restaurants.

And although he already brought the groceries, he still thought of what his parents may like. So, he decided to buy a cake - a delicious vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream frosting - the exact same flavor his parents had at their wedding.

Now that the three bags became four, he hurriedly made his way to his car, ignoring all the other things that could divert his attention like the video games store.

But he possibly couldn't dodge a store that is brand new AND has something that Minji likes.

He went all the way here to get something for his family, might as well get something for the girl he likes.

It was a huge store - with a long line consisting mostly females, some males were there too though, but probably because their girlfriend/wife was in the line too.

It's as if all these people were lining up to meet a K-Pop idol, but they were just waiting for their turn to enter the luxurious store.

"This huge space...expensive-looking interior...and ridiculously long line...for a perfume store???"

As he waited in line like all these other people, he looked inside the store - seeing an LED screen playing a video in loop. It was a classic perfume video, you know, those aesthetic commercials they make to sell the product.

And at the end, of course, there was the brand name and their slogan.

Simmetry - a fragrance just like your mind.

---

Since her apartment was on the way to his home, he thought about paying Minji a visit - but then he realized she may not be at home since she made plans with Levi.

It would have been nice to spend some time with her today, but the conflict of schedule didn't allow them to do as such.

He drove right past her apartment, him looking at it from the window. But as his car kept moving forward - he passed by the convenience store - the same one wherein Jungwon and Minji were at.

Much to his surprise as he looked at the seats outside the store, he saw Jungwon and Minji talking and eating.

The old Heeseung would have been angry, maybe even stopped and hopped out of the car in order to butt in.

He realized a long time ago that he shouldn't be upset when someone else is with her. He shouldn't have been like that two years ago, but good for him that he had already changed.

He drove right by, deeming the thing he saw outside his car window as something he shouldn't make a fuss about.

And in addition to that, he decided to not interrupt their moment. He could always just give the perfume he bought some other day.

"I seriously need a break. And not like a week off where I just stay at home and rest. I want like an actual vacation." Minji said

They were just casually talking about academics - and how it's been taking a toll on their mental health.

Jungwon just nodded, understanding that it's especially hard for her since she's a med student.

"We could take a vacation if we want to." Jungwon suggested

"What, like the two of us?" Minji joked around.

"If the others want, then they can join. But the two of us doesn't sound like a bad idea."

Minji laughed, thinking that there is no way on earth all of them - or just the both of them - could even go on a vacation right in the middle of the year.

Jungwon was finished with his food minutes ago, and it's only now that Minji finished hers.

"Where are you going next?" Jungwon asked, cleaning up both his and Minji's mess.

"I was supposed to go to the mall. But the person I was going with couldn't make it today, so that's why I was here." she chuckled.

"Ahhh, I see. Well, I have nothing to do anyways. I can go with you."

"Really??? Yang Jungwon you're the best. I really wanted to go buy something from a perfume shop that opened just today." she squealed in excitement.

She helped Jungwon clean up so that they can quickly leave.

"Oh by the way, what happened? Who couldn't go with you today?" Jungwon asked out of curiosity.

"Levi. He canceled our lunch date last minute."

---

author's note:

LETS GOOOOO i just put in an easter egg/teaser for the next book im planning to make - and im pretty sure everyone knows who will be the main character in that book

also, haha poor heeseung haha /j

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

57K 1.6K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
51.8K 1.5K 16
"๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ." ๐Ÿ” ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
201K 5.2K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon ร— oc ) status: complete ยฉ heurfics 2021
390K 20.5K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...