Queen {Haikyuu Various X OC}

By CloudySunrise12

An easygoing fanfic with the right drama, romance, and *cough* volleyball. To be honest I'm struggling with... More

Chapter 2: Tokyo
Chapter 3: Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: Home

Chapter 1: Goodbye. {For now}

77 7 2
By CloudySunrise12

" Nii-chan, call me often ok? When I come back lets play together again!" A small girl not even 7 years of age bubbly exclaimed as she looked at her brother with a toothy smile.

The older boy who looked exactly like her stifled a cry as he looked at her with sadness, " Hmm.. Yucchi don't forget to eat your meals on time and worry mom and me ok?"

" I'll grow fat if I eat too much!"

Retorted Yuki to her brother shaking her head making her look even more adorable, making Tooru to unconciously lift the corner of his lips looking at his only sister who is moving to the US with their father.

Tooru patted her head lovingly as he gave her a hug, " Dont forget about Nii-chan and come back soon ok? I will always be waiting for you."

Before she replied another voice interjected their conversation,

" Yuki!" 

Yuki turned her head to face a boy similar in age with her older brother running towards them, he had spiky hair with tanned skin, looking taller than kids his age. Seeing him she gave a big smile and waved back.

" Iwa-niichan!"

"Yuki, I'm sorry I'm late." Iwaizumi said sadly as he looked at her, tears threatening to fall any moment now, standing infront of her.

" It's fine, all that matters is you're here now." Yuki tip-toed and patted his shoulder and assured him with a smile.

Iwaizumi wiped his tears with his sleeve and gave the best smile he could muster at the moment.

" Here this is for you." Iwaizumi handed a bracelet and tied it on her wrist. " When you look at it think of me so that you will not get lonely but will remember that we're always here for you."

At this moment Oikawa Yuki couldn't contain her tears and bursted out crying hugging Iwaizumi, Tooru looking at his sister couldn't help but start crying too.

Yuki with her left hand pulled Tooru in for a hug, " Remember to always call me and you can't ever forget about me, ok? Promise?" Yuki asked as she looked at the best friend and family anyone could hope for.

Tooru and Iwaizumi nodded furiously wiping away their snot and tears, making Yuki to crack a smile at them.

The door opened behind the trio as a beautiful women and a handsome man emerged from the house, the woman looking 30 had dark brown hair and beautiful brown orbs with fair skin looking delicate and beautiful, the man had hazel brown hair with blue orbs looking domineering paired with his tall stature.

Yuki broke into a big smile, " Papa! Mama!" She exclaimed as she looked at her parents.

The woman looking at her shed tears and bend down to her level, "Yuki-chan, mama loves you so much."

Yuki hugged her and with a smile said, " Yuki loves Mama too!"

Yuki, feeling a stare directed to her looked up and met her father's striking blue orbs.

Yuki gave her father a mischievious grin and hugged his legs, " Yuki loves Papa too!"

He, looking at his daughter's mischievious smile bend down and carried her in his arms.

" Yuki, its time to go."

Yuki dejectedly nodded looking at her father.

He bend down and patted Tooru's head before turning around with Yuki and headed towards the sleek black car which was waiting for them.

The chaffeur opened the door for them. Yuki was sitted safely by her father and he sat next to her.

Yuki looked out of the window with a longing gaze as her tears spilled down her chubby cheeks. 

Her father seeing this opened the window for her to say her final goodbye.

Yuki immediately waved her hands and shouted, " Nii-chan, Iwa-Niichan, Mama! Goodbye!"

Her voice faded as the car got further and further away, Crying Yuki sat back down as her father gave her a warm hug.

" Yuki, you need to stay strong for them in your new home ok? I will always be here for you, in every step of the way." said her father as she nodded in his embrace.

He gave a small smile as he looked at his adorable daughter.

'Papa will always be here for you.'

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As Yuki and her father shifted to the US it was very difficult for her to adjust as she couldn't communicate with her native tongue.

Her father, because of his business booming couldn't spent much time with her which led her to become more involved with volleyball.

Yuki influenced by Tooru kept the sport alive in her heart as she saw this as a way to connect with her family back in Japan.

Yuki stayed in the US for five years before shifting to Russia at the age of 12 because of her father's business which started to sowly penetrate into the global market.

She continued her training in volleyball even as she shifted to Russia. At the age of 14 she became the youngest athlete to partipate in nationals and win for her team and for Russia after 4 years of loss.

The crowd cheered as Yuki and her team won the last point against Japan, taking home the trophy and their achievements back to Russia.

Yuki made history as she was considered the youngest to win nationals and partipate in the global level winning Russia the 1st place in the internationals.

She quickly finished her interveiws and bid farewell to her teammates as she boarded her car and sped off towards her father's headquarters.

She put on a pale white fur coat on top of her volleyball uniform which was carefully placed on the back seat of the car and headed inside the 200 floor skyscraper.

Inside the elevator she pressed the button for the 150th floor.

Excitement shown on her face she sped out towards her father's office giving a small smile to the employees who greeted her with a smile or a blush.

Unfazed by their reactions.

"Dad!"

She exclaimed as she pushed open the doors to his office.

The office was designed in an asthetic manner with a touch of blue and red, with cushions and sofas, a partition made of glass at the side where there was a long glass table and chairs for meetings. Decorated with a picture of her and her father which was hanged on the left wall, with a large T.V kept at the side and a balcony decorated with greenery.

Her father wearing a suit of gray and black sat behind his wooden desk as he listened to the reports given by two employees at the side. 

[Imagine him wearing a suit. All pictures are taken from google and pinterest, cheers for the artists.]

As she came in he turned to face Yuki who barged into the room with surprise.

His calm and collected daughter has never acted like this before, thought he as he gestured the two to stop the reports, curiously watching his daughter take the remote, switching on the Smart T.V.

The voice of the commentor begun explaining the highlights of the international volleyball women's tournament with excitement.

" Today has been a historic day as Russia has taken the victory for the women's volleyball tournament after 4 years of constant defeat. The Russian women's volleyball team included the youngest player among all the teams around the world, her being a Japanese/British/Russian, at age 14 has become the youngest to win the international women's volleyball tournament, Oikawa Yuki has scored more than half of the points in the championship as well as leading her team to victory against her own home country Japan in the final matches. She has been called a 'Super Ace' as she continues to............" 

Yuki switched off the television and begin to speak:

" So.. Dad. As you said if I win the nationals and come out at least on the top 3 in global rankings I would be allowed to go back, am I remembering this right?"

Yuki asked with a playful smile as she switched off the tevision and faced her father who was looking at her with amusement.

" I never thought you would be able to reach the ranks of the top 3, you've exceeded my expectations getting 1st." replied her father as he rested his face on his leaning arm.

' That's too much expectation Boss!'

Thought the two employees at the side as they listened to the conversation of the beautiful daughter and handsome dad.

" So keep your part of the deal, you cannot back down anymore."

" Before that." Yuki's father got up from his seat and walked towards his daughter standing infront of her.

" No more of your schemes, you cannot deceiv......" 

Before she could finish, her 5'6' frame was hugged by her father's 6'6' stature. Yuki was literally buried by her father, before she could break free she heard him say:

" You don't know how proud I am to have a daughter like you, even if you couldn't meet the criteria I still would have allowed you to go, but placing first globally is an amazing feat at your age be proud because I am already very proud of you." He gave a kiss on her forehead as he patted her head with a loving smile. 

The two employees wanting to interrupt no more bowed a perfect 90 degrees towards their boss and scurried out of the office to spread the news of how their boss's daughter placed first globally at the age of 14, as well as how adorably their stone cold boss acted infront of his daughter.

" Thanks dad."

Yuki hugged her father back and tip-toed giving a quick peck on his left cheek.

" So I'll go home and start packing, you finish your work and come back soon as possible so that we can have dinner together. I need to inform Nii-chan as soon as possible."

Yuki excitedly said as she gave a quick goodbye to her dad and walked out of the office with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Her father looked at her with sadness as he looked at how excited his daughter was to go back to Japan.

He kept looking at her until she was out of sight before resuming his work with great dedication.

Inside the car Yuki called up Tooru to give him the news for her return. 

After a ring Tooru picked up:

" Hey sis!"

" Nii-chan, there's something I need to tell you.... Do you remember the bet between me and dad?"

" The one with the ridiculous conditions about you winning nationals and getting at least top 3 in the global rankings? Yeah I remember." Replied Tooru curiously.

" And guess what, I fulfilled the ridiculous conditions and he allowed me to come back and stay with you and mom for five years. I booked my flight and am heading there tomorrow. Surprise!"

"...." 

The line on the other end went silent as Yuki thought she had mistakenly ended the call.

" Nii-chan? You still there?" 

"YYYYUUUUKKKIIIICCCCHHHHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tooru shouted without warning almost making her right ear go numb.

" Are you really coming back?! It is for sure this time?? What time is your plane landing? Should I come to tokyo to fetch you?! Are you staying with us or do you have another place to stay? Should I get ready with your old room?!"

" Enough chattering brother!" She shouted in english making Tooru aware that he was simply too excited.

I mean why wouldn't he be, he and his sister has been separated for 8 years before their father finally allowed her to come back, that too to stay with them for five years! He was beyond speechless!

" You dont need to come to pick me up. I'll take the train and inform you when I arrive. Can't wait to see you Nii-chan!" Assured Yuki witha smile.

" I'll do as you say I'll get your room ready, any colour or design you would like to suggest?" Asked Tooru.

" Can you keep the decor to the minimum, and please no pink, I seriously repeat no pink. Other than that the rest I leave it to my brother who has great taste!"

" Sure Yuki, Mom will be thrilled to have you staying. And keep it secret from Iwa-chan, I want to surprise him big time, I can't wait to see the look on his face."

" Don't take it to far Nii-chan, you know what Iwa-Niichan will do to you if you take it too far." She sighed at her immature brother as she gave a sigh.

" It's alright Yukicchi, the worst he can do is hit the back of my head with a volleyball."

" If you say so Nii-chan. I have to go pack my things I'll see you tomorrow, bye~"

" Goodnight Yukicchi... Sorry, forgot about the time difference, see you tomorrow bye."

Yuki hanged up with a smile on her face as she reached her home. It was a mansion which  gave off the modern vibe instead of an ancient feel, with red flowers and neatly trimmed trees decorated the surrounding of the mansion. 

The flowers gave off a calm scent, while the fountain in front of the mansion radiated elegant and gorgeous, making the surrounding look even more outstanding.

She headed in with a smile and directly made her way towards her bedroom.

"Anything I can do for you  юная мисс ?{Young miss in russian.}" Asked the head butler Lewis.

" Pack my belongings and sent it to my mother's house in Japan, I'll be staying there for five years before shifting back." Informed Yuki to him as she looked around her room, " And tell the kitchen to prepare dinner for my dad and me later this evening."

Though surprised butler Lewis obeyed her commands and got to work. 

Before evening approached her dad arrived home.

Shocked to see her dad arriving before 9pm she gave a small smile as she arranged the table while he went to change his attire.

When they sat down for dinner she wore a big smile as she heartily ate her food.

" Looks like someone is excited."

Remarked her dad as he looked at her with a small smile.

" You know I'm really gonna miss you when you leave." said her father with a hint of dejection present in his voice as he looked at his precious daughter.

" Aww dad you're turning greasy! Not that I don't dislike it." Teased Yuki looking back at her father with a small smile.

" I'm not gonna lie I will miss you too but I just got to do it! It's gonna be fine I'll still visit you in the holidays and five years will pass by in a blink of an eye, wait no, scratch that I don't want time to pass by in the blink of an eye. "

" Hmm, well make the most of it. You know I'm always here for you right? "

" Yes dad, you have always been. Thank you. " replied Yuki returning her father's sentiments.

The father-daughter duo continued chatting having their dinner with an amicable atmosphere around them.

The next morning Yuki got up hurriedly thinking she would miss the flight.

Her excitement spread across the entire mansion as everyone hoped to see their young miss one last time before she left for Japan.

{What she is wearing to the airport.}

Her father dropped her off at the airport which attracted a lot of stares as he was a respected and prominent business man in Russia, as well as being a very handsome man.

*cough* *cough*

Yuki who was featured on all Russian channels because of her win in the internationals yesterday, though it wasn't the Olympics she still won against global ranked players.

It really made her uncomfortable.

They said their last goodbyes as she went inside the airport.

She boarded the plane heading to Japan in first class.

Excited for the new adventures and interesting players she would get to meet in the near future. 

The plane took off as she looked at the country she had lived for three years, tho she stayed here the shortest, this was where she really understood and nurtured her potential and her personality.

This place really was the starting line for her and her life as a player.

' This is goodbye Russia..... For now.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
587K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
224K 14.6K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...