Demons | TWICE FF.

由 kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... 更多

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
5: dangerous play
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
21: allies and enemies
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
27: the journey continue
28: the purpose of the mission
29: mission complete
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life
33: his command

12: danger

5.9K 415 274
由 kdhville

-» • «-

like a trigger, shooting bullets onto someone to fall into the depth of madness.

-» • «-

━━━━

Huge terrifying figure wanders around in the middle of the eerie night. Its shadow alone brings terror to every individuals inside the campus.

Huge wings, sharp claws and teeths, blood dripping red eyes and figure of a beast continue to trudges to every corner of the structure, finding the smell that was engraved over her brain.

A heavy growls left her mouth, as her eyes searches trough every window. Her step halted, when her sensitive nose picks up a familiar smell.

Human.

Her crimson eyes gaze up upon a closed-curtain window, her wings abrubtly flapping in excitement, dashing into her aim window in inhuman speed.

Breaking the glass-made window.

━━

"Y/n go to the bathroom!" Sana exclaim as she pushes me to walk towards the bathroom.

Before I could even move a single muscles, the glass window explode, sending the damge pieces in different direction and our spot wasn't an exception, sending me and Lust over the corner.

A huge figure of a monster tower us, it eyes reminded of the black smoke that I encountered years ago.

Her eyes flicker between me and Sana, recognizing who was between us is her main target and when she realize, she let out a deep loud terrifying growl.

As the monster dashes to us, Sana charges towards the creature, blocking her from completely attacking me.

"Y/n run towards the council office!" She demand, but I hesitate, "Are you going to be okay-"

"I said run!" She cuts me off and I waste no time and complied, storming out of the room to sprints towards the Council Office.

My feet take quick steps along the dim corridor. All door was close, not wanting to encounter a deadly monster.

Dress in pajamas, I run towards the other building- where Council office is.

My figure was exposed as the moonlight strike to the land as if watching every creature that walk under it. It was eerie night as crickets as the background music.

I panted once I reach the entrance of the building. Sweaty hands press against the wall to take in some breath before taking a long stride of feet to head over the council office.

Heavy deep breaths of mine filled the quiet hallway.

Once I turn to the corner, I met with unexpected view. Familiar blood dripping eyes stares back onto mine, sharp wings raise mid air, ready dash towards me.

Where is Sana? What happened to her?

Anxiety started to eat me up at the thought of Lust getting hurt.

I flinch when the red-eyed creature let out a growl, as if demanding for me to submit.

How I'm going to get in the Council office?!

She's blocking the way.

I felt myself getting paralysed as everything around me started to slowdown, everything was in utter blur as the red-eyed beast charges to my direction.

I close my eyes ready for any, but nothing came. Eyebrows creased, i fluttered my eyes open.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight. The demon beast sharps teeths sunk painfully onto the pale shoulder, her blood tracing the smooth milky skin. Her big hands wrapped around the neck of the creature.

I felt like everything stop from moving and the girl who protected me and I are the only one moving. Nayeon.

She's only on her sleepwear, so I assume she have only woken up from her sleep.

With her raw demon strength, Nayeon have manage to throw the creature away, crashing against he wall, clutching on her wounded shoulder after. Preventing the blood from oozing out.

Without further ado, I sprinted towards Nayeon, turning her around with her unwounded shoulder, meeting her glowing white eyes. "A-Are you okay Nayeon?" i ask, the evident drowsiness on her pupil didn't go unnotice.

"I went to the council office. Jihyo wasn't there. Go find her in the meeting room." she said ignoring my question.

"Stop worrying about me and go. Your wasting time." she pushes my hand off her shoulder and face her opponent. "Go. You're just going to be a burden here."

I felt a pain numb my heart at her choice of word. With heavy heart I turn on my heels and run to the location of the meeting room.

━━━

Nayeon's POV

I hissed at the numbing pain that surges trough my veins. My hand grasping onto the bleeding wound to keep it from bleeding.

I look at the figure of the beast who started to regain her composure. Her eyes glowing red, thirsty for blood and fears that comes from human.

I gulp, recognizing who it was.

As her red pupils locked with mine, a loud growls fell off her mouth, charging to my direction with inhuman speed and I felt myself crashing against the wall at the next second. A whimper slipped out of my mouth as my already injured collided against the concrete surface.

But to my surprise, she didn't go after Y/n.

Or i thought so..

━━━

Your POV

I felt my feet numbing after running around the campus. I felt like i'm running in circles.

Could it be... someone is manipulating the space or am I in an illution?

My heart sped up, feeling a faint presence behind me. All too familiar presence that makes me shudders in fear.

It growls lowly.

And i could think right now is to run, but all my effort were usless as a sharp claws dip on my flesh, wounding my left side. Her sharp claws, digging painfully on my skin as she throw me away, my body crashing on the nearby tree.

I cried out in pain, feeling an unexplainable pain shot up trough my body.

My body slumped down helplessy on the ground, watching as the mosnters take a step forward towards my directions.

But I was startled when another figure of a beast appears and attacked the other, sending them into the wall that protected the school from outsiders.

"Y/n!" jihyo calls for me. My head snapped to her direction and saw her with injured Sana, looking worriedly at me.

They hurriedly ran to me after confirming it was really me.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo ask, as I was still seated, back leans against the tree, the crimson fluid staining my sleepwear.

Sana crouch down and examine my wound, "the wounds' deep" she click her tongue in frustration. Bringing a hand to press it on my wound.

When all of sudden, a huge figure of a beast was thrown beside us. The demon beast have the color of Nayeon's eyes. Glowing white.

But I could barely hold on my coinciousness, feeling myself slowly falling into the depth of darkness.

"Y/n don't sleep."

Sana's word felt ten miles away from me, fading into a echoing ecnlosed walls. But before everything turn into a utter darkness, I sees the white-eyed demon dashes to the murderous demon, her teeth latching onto its neck before throwing it awaw. Jihyo throws something like a potion to the knocked demon direction and slowly, the beast turn back to normal form.

Revealing Dahyun naked form.

And everyhting fell into beeping silent, darkness succumbs my vision as my world felt like swirling above me until I lost my consciousness.

━━

Soft silk draped over my body as I slowly comes back to the world of consciousness. My eyes slowly flutterd open, meeting a white ceiling. It took sometimes for my vision to gain focus, only to realize I'm in a clinic?

I pinch my eyes shut and open them again, roaming it around the room and spot another two occupied bed. There lays Nayeon who's still unconcious and Dahyun wide awake beside the Nayeon's bed.

I stilled sprawled on the soft bed, eyes watching every action of the pale demon.

She keeps looking at the unconscious Nayeon, eyes lock firm on Pride's bandaged shoulder.

Then her eyes move to look at my direction, flinching when our eyes met. My pupil stop moving as well as my heartbeat.

I felt my cheeks burns in embarassment as she stilled her eyes locked with mine.

I blink a few times before averting my gaze away, cheeks blossoming into a hue of pink.

I felt the urge to move but regret afterward, wincing in pain when my wounded skin was stretch a little, emitting a small amount of pain.

"Don't move. You'll hurt yourself." Wrath spoke out, voice laced with authority, so I abruptly complied, not wanting to hurt myself more.

As I tries to find a comfortable position on the bed, the room's door flew open. Comes, Sana and Momo entering.

"Oh Dubu you're finally awake." they exclaim enthusiastically, not noticing I'm awake too. They waddle forward to Dahyun's bed, tackling her into hug - which the pale girl have luckily avoided, stumbling on Nayeon's bed and tuckedd herself in. Draping the blanket on her and Nayeon's sleeping figure, leaving the two women speechless.

Momo was the first one to snap back into reality, glaring at the blanket that covers Dahyun. "You are so mean Dubu." she huff as crosses her arms away.

Sana is still immobile not until her eyes met mine, staring at them queationably. "Oh Y/n you're awake too." she smiles and take long stride of feet to my bed, settling her at the side edge.

"Yeah." i replied, still having a hard time to move.

"I'm glad." she sigh in relief. Not a second after, Momo comes into the picture about to pulls me into a hug.

"Hmm!" i pointed at my side. Her mouth forms an 'o' as she sinks the information in. "Sorry." she mumbles quietly. "Let me help you with that." she offers and lift up my shirt, causing for me to flinch.

"Don't worry Y/n. She have a healing trait." Sana assures with a smile so I relax a little. I thought she would assualt me again.

Our head snap to Nayeon and Dahyun's direction when we heard a groan, indicating someone had finally regain her consciousness. Nayeon.

The white sheet was pulled down, revealing Nayeon, yawning and a sleeping tofu beside her.

It took her a seconds before realizing everything but she just only gave a blank expression. "What is she doing on my bed?" the first thing she ask, gazing down on the curled figure beside her.

I blink a few times and purse my lips, using it to point at Momo and Sana. She only gave out sigh after understanding what I mean.

Momo hand leave my wound right after the sliced skin sliced and return to its normal form and turn to Pride.

"Glad you're finally awake." she spoke.

"Should I not be awake?"

"I don't know." Momo shrugs, not liking Pride's respond.

"Are you okay Nayeon?" i question and look at her with evident concern, cutting their heating argument.

There was a pause for a moment, until I broke it once again, "Do you feel better?"

Her surprise reaction cannot be hidden under her cold facade.

"I'm fine."

Sana and Momo exchange a look, reading each other inner thuoghts.

"I can clearly read your minds you know." Nayeon remark, interrupting Lust and Glutton. The two look away in emabrassment realizing the truth.

"Right." Momo mumbles right before they broke into boisterous laugh, finding their mistake funny.

I let out a chuckle after getting infected my their cute addicting laugh.

"Chocolates..."

Our fun halted when we heard Dahyun.

We watch as Nayeom lift an eyebrow, while gazing at Dahyun questionably.

"Pfft- " Momo muffled her laugh with the back of her hand, knowing where is this going. "You should push Wrath out of your bed before its's too late." Momo tilts her head innocently, seeing Nayeon look at her confusely.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon throws a glare.

"As I was saying. Wrath doesn't know what was she doing in the world of consciousness because her mind were far beyond reality because she's dreaming- " Momo was interrupted by Pride's loud yelp.

"Ow!"

"That's what I'm talking about." she shrugs nonchalantly.

Dahyun bit Nayeon index finger. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" nayeon tries pulling her finger, waking up the pale demon from her slumber. Her monolid eyes getting greet with fiery eyes that belongs to none other than Pride.

She blinks sleepily and let go of Nayeon's pointer then turns around to sleep again.

I blink in amusement. The room fell momentarily into silence.

The duo let out a laugh, "Remember when Dahyun did bite me too like that?" momo recalled as she laughs along with Sana who nodded at her response, "Yeah, I remember that time! She bit your butt!" Sana wheezes as Pride stares at them in disgust. While I let out a quiet snort at the sigh before me.

"Tsk! What's funny about that. I can't believe you're this shallow."

Even having a one meter apart distance, I clearly heard what she said.

Is she talking to me?

My gaze travels to the bunny, smiling when I sees her usual poker face, her feature formed into a frown.

Then my eyes shifted to her injured shoulder. It was cover with bandage.

"Why are you staring at me?" her eyebrows creased as she glares at me.

I felt the corner of my lips tug upward into a smile. "Nothing. You just look cute."

She glares at me despite of the visible redness of her face. "And you smiles like a donkey!"

Ouch!

Yep, definitely a tsundere.

━━

It's been a day since that incident happen and to my surprise I'm doing good, so does the two powerful deadly queen.

"Y/n?" Ryujin eyes blown wide as soon as she sees me entering our classroom. I sauntered closer to her and smiles, "Hmm?" i hum questionably.

"You should be resting right now." she whispers-yelled, not wanting to alarm the other student whose memories were taken away.

They made everyone forget about the incident for them not get alarm, and for my safety as a human as well.

Well... except for Ryujin. I was surprised when she reacted differently from what I expected. I thought she would hate me but I was wrong.

"Hey." she whispers as i settled myself down.

My cocked over my shoulder to gaze at her. "Yeah?"

"Why you didn't tell me you're a human?" she responds trough whispers. "Do you not trust me?" she frown.

A sigh left my mouth at the question, averting my gaze away, "Not that I don't trust you. I was just scared. I know half of the demons here hates human. I'm afraid that your one of them." i tells, looking down.

"Oh..." she reacted.

I heard her sigh, "well you figure it out right now that I'm not one of them." she beams, catching my attention. When i face her, the corner of her lips were rose into a smile.

"Yeah you're right." i replied, bumping my fist on her own.

Our little chat were put into end when the classroom's door swung open, comes in, Professor Choi. A man behind him following along. I felt like I've seen him somewhere before but I can't remember exactly where.

I felt a tug on my heart, tightening in weird way, wanting to force an emotion out of me. It was happiness. I felt the longing feeling of a friendship.

"We have a new student." Professor Choi announce and student started to whispers amongst themselves. Almost immediately, Mr. Choi hushes them down and turn to the new comer. "Please introduce yourself." he urge gesture and the new amle student complied, eyes sharp as he look to us.

I felt my word stop when he finally stated his name.

"Hi I'm Kim Min Seok but I preffered to be called Xiumin."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

176K 8K 40
"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are and not for w...
178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
38.5K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
10.7K 747 15
❝Who on earth are you and what are you doing❞ ❝Uhm...Nothing but where am I?❞ I asked ❝Your obviously at my area here little one, duh❞ Y/n who seemed...