I'm Elena Gilbert?

By partyingbitch

Matilda Lynn was an 18 year old girl who loved TVD and its spinoffs. She would spend hours binge watching the... More

Prologue: Dead or Alive?
Chapter 1: New Life Means Changes
Chapter 2: It's Vampire Time
Chapter 4: I Really Hate Hospitals
GUYSSS!!!

Chapter 3: Girls Are Hot, Comas Are Not

2.7K 102 46
By partyingbitch

(Elena's POV)

"Scum ball. Scum bucket." I heard as I walked in the room.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked AJ.

"Him." Aunt Jenna pointed to the screen with a scowl on her face.

"The news guy?" I asked smirking inwardly.

"Also known as Logan "Scum" Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

"You and that fugly-looking bitch?" I looked disgusted, and Enzo who was listening in fake gagged making Davina giggle. The two really got along with each other.

"I'm not supposed to be condoning your language, so get out and go to school. Take Jeremy with you, I don't need him parading around the house naked because he's high." Jenna rolled her eyes, but you could see the ghost of a smile on her face.

"Hey! That was one time!" Jeremy called out angrily.

"Still counts though Jer." I poured some coffee into a thermos so I wouldn't die in school.

"Shut up Lena." Jer grumbled, and I smacked him upside the head.

"Now that's no way to talk to your sister." I gasped, acting offended and he just shook his head used to my antics.

"Let's go losers." Davina yelled, and I jumped up startled. She was already waiting outside that sneaky girl, and she was getting good at the whole sass thing. I should probably humble her soon, but not in the bad way. She hangs out with Enzo too much so I'll just blame it on him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming Vina." I stomped out the door. I was not excited for school.

_____________________________

"Can you just fuck off please? Thank you!" I yelled at Stefan, slamming my locker shut.

He had somewhat of a hurt look on his face, but I didn't care. I started to chew him out.

"I told you that we are never going to date, never. And then I told you I would consider being your friend since you follow me like a lost puppy, but only if you apologized to Caroline, who's my best friend that you talked shit about, remember? Yeah, I bet you do. Leave me alone and learn how to be a decent human being. That means not implying slut-shaming behind a girl's back to her fucking best friend you cunt!"

I took a deep breath and turned around, walking to History class. I felt as if I was going to drop dead any moment, and as soon as I took my seat I grabbed my thermos and started chugging my coffee. Since Bonnie and Caroline knew I had a slight coffee addiction and they didn't really care for it, they usually brought a thermos of their own for me so I could at least get through school.

I've never really had people care about me before, and I was kind of weirded out some of the times when people comfort me or ask me how I'm doing, but I'm starting to get used to it. A few days ago though, I got OG Elena's memories, probably because Tessa felt bad for me that I knew nothing about her life before the show started. Apparently, Greyson and Miranda not only ignored Jeremy for the most part, but also Elena as well. They put some stupid shit into her head that she needed to learn how to "grow up" and that was why they didn't pay attention to her. That's probably why she was so self-sacrificing though, so I'm starting to understand things from her point of view I guess.

And while Miranda was an ok mother, Greyson was a horrible father. He hated the fact that Jeremy liked to draw because that was a "girly thing to do" and wanted him to be "more of a man" instead. He hated me even more for some reason though. I don't know why, but I did get a memory of him slapping OG Elena around a few times, but he usually stuck to verbal and emotional abuse for the most part. All I can say is that he was a crazy, murderous, vampire-hunting whore who deserved what he got.

The fact that my actual life before this was shitty as well kind of fucked me up a bit more. I don't know why, but I can't sleep properly anymore. Ever since I got the memories whenever I close my eyes I can hear the voices of "my" past taunting me. That's why I've developed a caffeine addiction. Don't get me wrong, coffee's great, but I kind of need it to function now. I haven't slept in about 96 hours and I feel like dying. I just hope I can get through today and get a good night's sleep for once. The stupid thing is, I can't even manage to fall asleep in class anymore either!

"Elena. Elena. Elena. LENA!" Caroline shouted in my face bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah blondie?" I asked her, and she just rolled her eyes at my nickname for her.

"You were zoning out for quite a bit. Want some coffee?" She held up the thermos she brought for me, and that warmed my heart a little making me feel a bit better, taking my mind of things for now.

"Yes please Care, I love you so much." I thanked her, yanking it out of her hands and started to drink. I sighed when the warm liquid hit the back of my throat. Maybe I could get through today. I had no reason to complain anyway. In fact, I should be grateful that I got a second chance at life with good people in my life. I'm gonna vow to never complain about anything ever again because there's nothing I can't handle. I know everything that's going to happen anyway. Besides, there are plenty people that have it worse than me.

_____________________________

"Hey Lena." Jeremy greeted me when I got home.

"Hey Jer." I responded walking up to my room, but I paused halfway up the stairs and walked back down.

"What was that?" I asked suspiciously.

"What was what?" he replied.

"You never greet me when I come home, and when you do you say 'What is wrong with your face.' Just tell me what it is. I promise not to tell."

"Fine, I met a girl." he sighed.

"Ooh, what's her name." I jumped onto the couch taking the seat next to him.

"Anna, but she's homeschooled." he told me, and I choked on my own spit.

"Anna? She's a vampire here to rescue her mother from the tomb." I reveal to him, and he just blinks a few times.

"Damn, ok. She's hot though so I don't care." he went back to playing his video game.

I started at him for a few seconds before shrugging. Anna was pretty hot, actually almost everyone in this universe was smoking hot.

When I got bored of just sitting there doing nothing, I went into the kitchen and poured myself another cup of coffee. This would get me through the rest of the day until I could hopefully fall asleep. And if I can't, I'll just drink more coffee tomorrow, no big deal. Like I said before, no more complaining. Because in my previous life, I was always told by every authority figure that "you get what you deserve" which is the world's way of telling me to suck it up because I got a second chance when most people barely get to live their first.

When I got to my room, I opened up my sketch book and flipped to the next empty page and let the pencil guide my drawing. It was the only way I could think of to kill time.

_____________________________

(3rd POV)

Today was the Founder's party thing that Elena really couldn't give a shit about. Tyler came around to pick some things up for his mother, and she made sure to leave out the watch. She told her werewolf friend to tell his mother that she wouldn't be able to make it this evening. Elena was just too tired to even comprehend the things that were said in response. Though the coffee helped keep her awake, she could feel the pain in her body from staying up for so long.

Earlier, Anna Zhu had come over to hang out with Jeremy, and Elena was seriously surprised that everyone seemed to look 10x hotter in person than they did in the show. Mostly the girls though, girls were always hot. She spent the night, and the next morning they had school.

Elena poured her daily cup of coffee in her mug and thermos for school and got in the car, where Bonnie and Caroline were waiting for her. Davina spent the night at the Lockwood's, as she was interested in Carol's fashion sense, which was kind of weird on her part as Carol's outfits weren't the best. Elena would have to teach her how to coordinate outfits later.

"Hi guys." Elena yawned.

"Someone's still sleepy. We didn't see you at the Founder's party, how come?" Caroline commented, wanting to know everything.

"I was feeling tired, so I didn't want to go. Sorry." she apologized.

"It's fine, but Stefan poisoned Damon's drink with the vivy-flower thing you told us about, and I think he's dead now." Caroline mentioned.

"Really? Huh. One less vampire to deal with now, though I don't think he's dead. Probably just locked up." Elena corrected.

When they reached the school, Elena spotted Stefan but avoided his eye. She did not have the energy to deal with him today. If he made one more move or pissed her off, she was going to hurt him, physically.

"Hey, Elena. I just wanted to apologize-" he started, once they took their seats in history class, and Elena just groaned in response.

"Look, Stefan, I honestly don't give a shit, okay? You screwed up, and we're not friends, so I don't care about your apology. I gave you a chance, and sorry to say this, but, you didn't make the cut." She flicked open the thermos and started gulping down the coffee.

"Woah, are you okay? I don't think you should be drinking that fast." Stefan cautiously said.

"Fuck off, vampire." she whisper-shouted, and watched as his worried face morph into one of shock and confusion.

That got him to shut up and leave her alone for the rest of the day. Though that peace wasn't going to last forever as the next day they would be getting a new history teacher and the next week after that a woman named Isobel would arrive in Mystic Falls.

_____________________________

When Elena got home, she set her bag down on the table, exhausted. She knew it was from the lack of sleep she had been getting, but she didn't expect to feel herself slipping away. She barely heard the concerned shout of her name from Enzo when she hit her head on the countertop. She didn't feel herself slowly start to close her eyes and enter a deep sleep, one that she might not wake up from.

_____________________________

A/N: Third chapter is finally done! This was just a filler chapter so it's kind of short, though I aim to write more in the next one. I am hurrying up the process of Katherine coming to town because it's going to be boring otherwise, so in the next chapter Katherine will be here and Caroline will die. If you have any suggestions on what I should add in in the future just comment it, and I will take it into consideration.

Here are all of the pairings with votes so far and thorough the chapters I will take out a few leaving the ones with the most votes remaining.

Elena x Kol x Klaus x Elijah

Elena x Rebekah x Kai x Kol

Elena x Klaus x Kol x Kai x Elijah

Elena x Klaus x Kol x Kai x Silas x Rebekah

The last ship is in the lead so far and I will still be taking votes for the pairings.

Thanks for reading! I love you all.

- Rory

_____________________________

Word Count: 1970

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
254K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
157K 5.8K 21
IN WHICH ELLA LAWRENCE WAKES UP IN THE BODY OF A THOUSAND YEAR OLD ORIGINAL HYBRID. [the originals season one-five] [contains spoilers for TO, TVD] ...