Love on First Spark || BBB FA...

By BlazeeLei

Disclaimer: Boboiboy is owned by Monsta. None of the story plots are from the series/episodes and movies. All... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sparks with the New Crew
Chapter 2: TAPOPS New Member
Chapter 3: First Mission
Chapter 4: Mission Alone
Chapter 5: Day of Cooking
Chapter 6: Planet of the Wild
Chapter 7: Planet Rimu Ru
Chapter 8: BuildBot
Chapter 9: Gamer's Expo
Chapter 10: Successfully Fun
Chapter 11: Disastrous Ally
Chapter 12: The Night Of The Expo
Chapter 13: VOLTRA
Chapter 14: Chaotic Jealousy
Chapter 15: Eggabot
Chapter 16: Back In Earth
Chapter 17: Emergency
Chapter 18: Retak'ka
Chapter 19: Tok Kasa
Chapter 20: Apply for Training
☆✫NEW YEAR SPECIAL✫☆
Chapter 21: Tok Kasa's Basic Training
Chapter 22: The Successful Failure
Chapter 23: Tricky Betrayal
Chapter 24: Merged Elements
Chapter 25: All's Well End's Well
Chapter 26: Beach for the Aftermath
Chapter 27: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 28: Popularity Effects
Chapter 30: School's Prom
Chapter 31: King and Queen
Chapter 32: Reunited Bloods
Chapter 33: The Care and The Fierce
Chapter 34: Life of the Loved
Chapter 35: Day of A New Chapter
《 EPILOGUE 》
○ Special Chapter ○
!!! NEW STORY !!!

Chapter 29: School Time Mission

2K 83 64
By BlazeeLei

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the rays of sunlight as I stood up and went out. I went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routines. I took a bath, brush my hair, brush my teeth. I went back to my room and pack everything I need in school and wore my uniform and head downstairs meeting Ochobot and Tok Aba.

"Good morning Tok! Good morning Ochobot" I greet as sat on the dining table and eats my breakfast that Tok made.

We then heard some footsteps as we look up the stairs to see Boboiboy rushing. His hair is messy, his hat is not on his head, he is holding it by his left hand.

"Oh no we're going to be late!" He says and grabs a sandwich by the table and grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the house.

"H-HEY WAIT! BOBOIBOY I DIDN'T HAVE MY BREAKFAST YET" I say but he didn't listen. He put on his cap and dragged me all the way to school.

Once we reached the gate he let me go so I had my time to fix myself neatly. I smacked Boboiboy after as he looked at me nervously.

"Sheesh I'm hungry! Give me that sandwich!" I said pointing at the sandwich he is eating right now. It's only in half but it's worth it.

He gave me the sandwich and I ate it over. We both walked in the school gate and as we enter the school building, all students' eyes landed on the both of us. I gulped once that happened.

The next thing I know is that I was pushed away from Boboiboy as the girls swarmed around him.

"OMG! BOBOIBOY YOU'RE BACK!"

"We've missed you here you know!"

"Ahhhh Boboiboy you became more handsome"

"I'm still your number 1 fan Boboiboy!"

"Hey I'm number 1"

Seriously?

Before I could talk, I heard some whistles behind me. I looked to see the gang. I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Y/n! Guess what you're in the same clas as us.... Also Captain Papa will be our teacher" Yaya says making me stop. What?

"Captain Papa? He's a teacher?"

"A math teacher, History teacher, a P.E teacher... He's a multi-teacher" Gopal says munching the chocolate bar he is eating. I sweatdropped. How is Captain Papa a multi-tasker?

While we are talking, I totally forgot about Boboiboy being swarmed by his fangirls that Boboiboy's the one who came up to us and hid behind me grabbing both of my shoulders.

I stopped and looked at the girls who looked at me confused. I smiled awkwardly and waved too but they just raised a brow at me.

"Wait who are you?"

"Are you a transferee here?"

"Are you a member of their gang?"

"Are you also a superhero?"

Wow four questions at once.

"Uhh I'm a transferee and yeah I'm in the gang" I say as everyone of them is shocked and gave me death stares. Now what's wrong with them?

We just ignored them for now and went to our classroom. As we entered, our classmates were all looking at me. I sat on my seat which is infront of Boboiboy by the window.

Captain Papa came and introduced me himself and even blabbered about me being his fierce one. Since when did I became fierce? But other than that, school is great. Well not actually.

After the morning classes, it's time for lunch break. I told the gang to wait for me to the canteen and they all agreed.

"Wait what? No I'll wait" Boboiboy insisted but I gave him a blank look. This guy really don't want me out of his sight.

"I'm gonna be fine Boboiboy I won't get lost" I say as I smiled assured for him. He sighed and agreed went along with Fang and the others.

I'm left in the classroom and packed my staff. I charged my bag with full electro power so no one can touch it without me knowing. Hey I'm just cautious since I got death stares this morning.

I was about to leave but suddenly, five girls are standing by the door looking at me up and down. The girl in the middle scoffed as I recognized her. She's the girl in the restaurant and the owner of the phone I dropped.

"What's your relationship with Boboiboy?" she asked and I raised a brow at her.

"Is something important about it?" I asked uninterested.

"Get away from him! He is mine" she said making me suddenly pissed off.Of course they noticed this and glared at me but I glared back making them shock.

"So I don't have the rights to talk to my friends anymore? Is that it?" I say and scoffed. I look at her dead lock. "Tell me to stay away from him if you're his girlfriend" I say as my voltra energy sparks around me as my hair started flowing, my eyes beaming red phoenix.

"What are you glaring at huh?" I asked walking up to them. They shook their heads as they ran out. I sighed and continued to walk to the canteen.

I met the gang there and Boboiboy already ordered my own lunch so I had to thank him. We just kept eating and eating until another girl came to our table.

"Umm Boboiboy can I talk to you for a moment?" she asks. We all looked at the girl and Boboiboy. Boboiboy stood up and took off his hat shocking everyone in the canteen. Well it explained that he never take his hat off.

Boboiboy placed his hat on me making me raise a brow as he went with the girl. I looked at the gang and smirked. "Bet he gets a confession" I say. But it pains me. What if it is a confession.

Just then we heard the girl talked loudly.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked as we looked to where they are. We see Boboiboy looking at the girl uninterested.

"You guys were mean to my friend earlier in the classroom and I know you only like me because of my fame... And FYI I like someone else" he says making me and the whole canteem stop even the gang.

I like someone else.

I like someone else.

I like someone else.

That word kept ringing in my head. So he likes someone else. Silly me why would I ever think it would be me?

After that, I decided to pretend everything is normal. Boboiboy came back and I gave him his cap back. He sighed and smiled as he looked at me and kept eating.

I ate in silent there when their watch suddenly beep and Commander appeared. =-= Really? In the middle of school?

"Boboiboy! Cadets! We need you in TAPOPS Station ASAP! Alert Captain Papa Zola and Ochobot" Commander said in a hurry and ended the call. Ying went to inform Captain Papa as we all rushed back to the Koko Tiam and took Ochobot.

Captain Papa's ship came and we all went in. And yes we're going to Tapops with our school uniforms. Aish.

Ochobot opened the portal and we went through. There we found the not-yet-finished TAPOPS Station being attacked by Space Pirates.

"Oh come on! CAN'T I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE SCHOOL LIFE?!" I asked banging my hand on the glass window of the ship.

"It's fine Y/n! Let's finish this quick then we can go back to school" Ying says and tapped my shoulder. I groaned and immediately went to go behind the Station without being seen.

We entered the Station to see everyone in panic. Shielda, Kai and Captain Kaizo are holding the pirate minions while Admiral and Commander stays inside.

"COMMANDER" we said saluting them.

"The space pirates took captive of Motobot and Wishbot! You must retrieve Wishbot before that pirate wish something dangerous" Commander says making us stop. Wishbot?!?

We immediately took action. Motobot was taken so they can't have their vehicles or space cars I don't know what Boboiboy mean since I haven't seen their vehicles.

I went out using my Voltra dashing to the main pirate spaceship same as Ying and Boboiboy. Gopal, Yaya and Fang are still on their way to us.

"HUH?! BOBOIBOY!" One of the pirate minions yelled and looked at us in shock. I immediately sliced him to half using my Voltra blades.

"Shut the hell up where did you take Wishbot?" I say looking at the minions infront of us. They shivered as Boboiboy transformed to his Thunderstorm element.

We then heard a laugh. We looked up to see a pirate and he is holding Wishbot on his hands.

"Hahahaha! Too late!" he says. I smirked. Well Wishbot only grants one master until it completes all three wishes. I wasted my first wish in Planet Rimu Ru and didn't wish for my second and third soooo yeah.

"Wishbot! I wish for you to kill all the Tapops Members" he says as Boboiboy and Ying looked shocked. I clapped knowing nothing is happening.

"Sorry Mr. Pirate! Wishbot only listen to one master untill all three wishes of the master is complete" i say making the Pirate stop.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOBOIBOY'S POV

"Sorry Mr. Pirate! Wishbot only listen to one master until all three wishes of the master is complete"

Me and Ying looked at Y/n in complete shock. How could we forget? Y/n had a wish in our previous mission in Planet Rimu Ru.

"Well then I have to find that master"

"Oh you're looking at her right now" Y/n cuts him off making him stop. "Wishbot! I want you to turn the Pirate's face to a square head like Adu Du" Y/n says making me and Ying fall on the floor deadpanned.

Is she for real? Wasting the 2nd wish for that?

And so like Y/n wished for, Wishbot turned the pirate's head to square and made him look-alike Adu Du. I feel like he is Adu Du's father for some reason.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU BRAT?!" The pirate alien says as he drops Wishbot and Motobot to cup hus face checking hus new square head. Me and Ying immediately took the two power spheres.

Y/n is just laughing her ass off on what she just wished for.

"We're here... Wait- why does that guy look like Adu Du?" Fang says landing behind us and pointing at the pirate. Ying explained everything to them as they looked at the laughing Y/n on the floor.

"You will pay for this! Crush them!" The pirate commands as we get ready to fight but...

"Wishbot, I wish you to take them to the other side of the universe" Y/n suddenly spoke darkly. The pirates suddenly vanished in a beaming light and now we are floating in space. Great.

"Y/N! You just wasted all three of your wishes" Yaya and Ying says mad at Y/n. She also realized it and stopped at what she have done. She facepalmed too.

"Oh god I wish we can go back to Earth now" I say sighing while floating in space. Good thing Captain Kaizo gave us Space Breather inside our clothes to stay in space.

"Wish granted"

We all looked at Ochobot as they looked at me. We were blinded by the light and when we opened our eyes we are back on Earth. Tok Aba and his customers looking at us blinking in shock.

"Way to go Boboiboy" Gopal and Yaya says as they look at me blankly. Looks like I'm Wishbot's new master I guess.

"Can we go back to school now?" Y/n says as she groans and went to dash to school. We just walked and let her go on her own. She'll be fine it's not like they can bully her in school anyway.

~~~

Or maybe it's not like she's going to be the bully.

"What happened to you guys?" Gopal asked as he looked down on the grouo of girls crying on the side. The janitor doesn't even care for some reason.

"Oh they talked trash about the janitor and messed uo his cleaning so I used their damn hairs and faces as a mop" Y/n popped behind the janitor and smiled sweetly. We looked at her in shock.

She skipped away happily as the janitor thanls her. We helped the girls first and then went to our classroom to follow Y/n.

Just about a few minutes, Captain Papa's spaceship landed on the football field and went out on hus own in his teacher uniform.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued....

The motivation in the this video is in the 5%. A bit boring but hope you like it I'm pretty busy in school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
61.3K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
1.5K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...