𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 20 Doubt

3.4K 195 282
By Yangnutty

Weeks had passed and it was now 6 in the morning when Sunoo opened his eyes from his slumber as he felt the body beside him slowly loose contact on his. He shifted his body and hugged the other boy on the waist before it could even get up.

" I need to go, hyung. "

" It's saturday you don't have work right? let's cuddle for awhile. "

Sunoo tighten his embrace burying his head on Ni-ki's chest closing his eyes after to sleep again but then, Ni-ki removed his arms and get up from bed heading to the bathroom. That left a little sting on Sunoo's heart.

" Where are you going? I thought you don't have work on satutardays. "

Seeing Ni-ki wearing formal clothes make Sunoo thought on where is he up to. They will usually spend weekends taking care of Niko together or sometimes going out for a stroll with Niko on his stroller or just chill to around, but seems like it's going to change now. This isn't the first one this actually the third time.

Sunoo just let him be because he thought it's a part of his work, it's just weird he would go home very late at night. The routine thwy both agreed changed, he didn't mind it because they're already together though Ni-ki had asked him out yet.

" I just need to fix something, Take care the two of you. "

" Hey have some breakfast...... first. "  Sunoo's said that turned into a whisper after Ni-ki had already slam the door shut.

He sadly smiled looking at the meal he made for the two of them.

" Ni-ko let's eat! "

Despite of feeling down, Sunoo happily faced Ni-ko and feed him acting so cheerful and all. He can't act like that especially around the kid  he should be happy everytime he's facing him.

After feeding the baby, he lazily grabbed the spoon and eat his food and the one that is supposed to be for the younger.

Ni-ki is acting different these past few days. He had become quiet and he's always on his laptop. He looked stressed the big bags under his eyes tells he never sleep much and his clinginess towards him seemed to fade away plus the fact that he's always going out everyday and coming back home very late and he looked like a mess.

A single tear escape from Sunoo's eyes he quickly wipe it off, contuining watching and listening to nursery rhymes with Niko. He knows something is wrong with Ni-ki, something is going on, something is happening and he needs to figure it out before their relationship that had just getting started deteriorate.

" Hello? "  Sunoo answered the call as he puts Niko on his walker for him to talk somewhere without worrying about the baby.

" Sunoo. "

" D-dad? "

" Come home, right now. "

" You have a visitor.  "

Ni-ki lift his head from his laptop seeing Taki entered his office, bringing it back to the laptop again, really focused with his thing.

" Who? " He answered not even looking at his secretary.

Ni-ki spend his days going to work doing his paperworks while using his laptop investigating things about Jihae and the whole Lim family finding things he can use against them just to free himself from the marriage. But no matter how he tried spending all his time investigating his fiance, he can't find anything that will help him. They reputation are all clean, no issues nor dirty secrets that can be use as his card.

" Your Fiance, Sir Nishimura, Ms. Lim. "

" She's here again?! " Ni-ki exclaimed curling his fist into a ball.

Except for always asking him on dates, Jihae also came to work bugging him all day making his work and information digging hard for him. She would always talk to him about nonsense things but mostly about them when they're already married. Jihae would do that nonstop through the whole day as if she's not running out of imaginations about the two of them.

" Ye-

" Ni-ki! "

Jihae entered the room pushing Taki on her way as she approached Ni-ki behind the table sitting on the chair that was supposed to be for clients only.

" What are you doing here again? "

Jihae crossed her legs and put her celine branded bag on the table. She clasped her hands, lips looking so excited to open and talk. Ni-ki closed his laptop, lay his head on his swivel chair not until he noticed something.

" What are you doing? " Jihae watched Ni-ki grab a blue fabric from one of his cabinets before covering her thin pale milky legs with it.

Ni-ki walked back again to his seat and scan the files on his side as if Jihae is not present across him with an annoyed look.

" Your dress is way to short, we strictly don't allow women wearing clothes like that inside this building. I'm suprised the guard let you in. "

The girl hissed removing the blanket that softly laying on her legs and let her purse cover it instead. Guess her efforts where wasted.

" So what? I'm not an employee here because i'm your wife! "

" Correction, You aren't, Ms. Lim. So please if you're going to stay here, please be mature enough to just stay still and don't bother me because i have millions of work i need to finish. "

" Please act like your age. " That offended Jihae but you can't blame Ni-ki, he's already pissed and he have tons of problems he need to solve right away.

Jihae suddenly stood and slam her hands on the table. Niki flinched. She leaned closer to the blond until their sharp noses came contact to each other.

" I heard dad and your dad talking on the phone. " She mischievously said moving her eyebrows up and down.

Ni-ki got curious so he asked her 'what' her answer make his jaw drop open.

The girl then smirked her lips now near Ni-ki's ear that he can already hear her soft breathing. Jihae whispered words that she didn't know will slowly crumble Ni-ki.

" We're getting married next week, Sir Nishimura Riki. "

" I'm so disappointed of you! "

The sound of his dad's voice filled with anger and disappointment pained his heart that he could only hung his head low feeling the embarrassment slowly kick him.

" Hon, i think thats too muc Sun-

" No! "

Sunoo gulped seeing his dad fuming mad sending him terrifying glares. He already knows about his secret. About Niko,

And his relationship with Ni-ki.

" I let you choose about what you want in your life, i let you freely choose your dreams although i don't want it becausei have other plans for you, and now I'll just know you're giving it up over a kid you just found in the streets and over a damn boy you are with that time? What are you thinking? This could ruin us! "

" I-i didn't. I let Daniel handle it while i was gone. And I don't see nothing wrong with it, is it not right to keep an abandoned infant who's inside a dirty place and give it a new life? with a secured future? and also to give it the love, care and attention it needs? " Sunoo bravely answered trying to keep himself together.

He can't see nothing wrong with what he did. What's wrong? Being inhumane and just leaving the baby there with the garbage and pests and let it die there. He don't know why his dad is acting like that and as for his work, he didn't forgot about it. He just let Daniel handle it for the meantime while he's gone, he even visit it sometimes and do a maintenance checking.

" Now, you're talking back to me huh? "

Mr. Kim's face darkened, Mrs. Kim on its side massaged her husband's hands to calm him down while Sunoo just stood there in the front inside the spacious living room with his parents sitting on the white with gold armrest sofa, the chandelier from above shining brightly. 

" N-no. " It was too late, his dad stomped his cane and that means something he wouldn't like.

Mr kim, coldly looked at his son.

The next thing Sunoo knew, he was crying begging his father.

" Cut your interaction with Nishimura's son and you'll come with me and your mother to the States. "

" Dad please no! D-don't do this to me, i'm begging you! "

His father didn't budge but his cries and pleadings are starting to annoy him.

" Will you obey me, or I'll get rid of that boy, Sunoo?  "

" Choose and i will gladly follow, my dear son. "

Sunoo stopped.  His dad already reached his boiling point and he doesn't have a choice but to do the right thing he knows will be the better for him, for all of them.

After his work, Ni-ki straightly headed to a bar not to drink, but to unwind and recollect his thoughts. It was not just an ordinary bar where humans are crazily dancing around and banging their heads like their lives depends on it. It's a luxurious one, wherein you can only enter if you're wealthy enough to pay a premium amount of money for an hour stay.

Ni-ki sat on the stool on the counter. The bartender handed him a glass of grape juice like what he would always have until he felt a weight on his shoulders.

" Heeseung hyung? "

The older nodded and sat beside him, the same bartender handed him a glass of what he thought a lime juice.

" I always see you often here and you seemed stressed, mind telling your hyung what's happening in your life? "

Ni-ki thought about for while, maybe telling Heeseung everything will lift a little bit of weight in his chest, he's a great listener and he may also help him.

" Woah so you and Sunoo are a thing huh? Why didn't i notice it! " Heeseung whined after Ni-ki told him everything including the arrange marriage he's stuck with.

Ni-ki gulped his remaining grape juice.

" You're just dumb that's why. " The older glared at the younger who's playing with the glass on his hands.

" Who's the girl you're marrying by the way? "

" Lim Jihae of the Lim Corporation. "

Heeseung gasped.

" My cousin?! "

Ni-ki gave Heeseung a surprised look. How? They don't have the same surnames, besides Jihae's attitude was way too far with Heeseungs.

" Eh? But you're no-

" We're cousins on my mom's side. Let me guess, she's annoying right? That girl is a handful and i remember, she called me in the middle of my freaking sleep and she keeps blabbering about her fiance. I didn't know it was you she's talking about. " The older snorted annoyed.

Who wouldn't be? you're having a great time with your sleep then suddenly someone will bother you.

Ni-ki then immediately asked the older.

" I don't wanna marry her, hyung, i love Sunoo so much. Can you help me? "

Ni-ki saw how Heeseung's expression turned serious. He drank the lime juice from his glass before he spoked.

" As much as i want to, I don't think i can. "

Disappointed, Ni-ki asked why.

" Jihae gets what she wants. And she wouldn't even hesitate hurting someone as long as her desires would be fulfilled. "

" She's dangerous than you thought, that girl can ruin you Ni-ki. "

" All i can suggest you is to becareful when you're around her. While you're just thinking of how to get rid of her, she's already plotting her move. "

Seems like Heeseung cant help him it all.

" Why is that? " He asked again wanting more.

" Because she's always one step ahead others. "

" I'll be going now, hyung! " Ni-ki said walking out of the bar leaving the older behind who's staying there of a little bit more.

He finally decided to go home it's getting late already and Sunoo must have been worried about him since he's always coming home late and the worry in Sunoo's eyes is visible everytime he looks at him.

Ni-ki felt bad, he did ignored Sunoo for weeks because he's to busy finding a plan on how to escape his marriage with Jihae but he knows it's for the sake of the two of them that's why he's doing it.

He also missed the older, he planned on cuddling him when he gets home.

As Ni-ki entered the living room, Sunoo was there in the sofa asleep already. He slowly approached him and was about to give him a warm embrace but he stopped when he saw stained tears on Sunoo's rosy cheeks.

Ni-ki tried tracing it, Sunoo opened eyes.

" Hyung i-

" Do you love me, Ni-ki? "  His voice, it was weak and full of pain.

" I love you, hyung. "

" Really? "

" Are you doubting my love for you now? "

Sunoo slightly pushed Ni-ki away from him and hurriedly walk towards the bedroom where Niko is sleeping peacefully.

" No, I'm just asking. Let's sleep, Niko is waiting for us. "

Hi! Here's an update! Hehehehe i have nothing to say right now so take care and thank you : ) ❤️

( And oh please calm down on Jihae HAHAHAHA )

I didn't edit this sorry in advance for any mistakes and errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14.8K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; βŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...
49.9K 3K 30
This story is based on BTS song Butterfly. The song has such a beautiful and heartbreaking meaning - fear of losing someone due to suicide. Will two...
48K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
1.5K 35 14
.(μ—°μΈμ˜ 적) . . . . . . < how did we end up like this? > . . . . -NO COPYRIGHT -THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS -THE STORY IS FROM MY IMAGI...