๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’...

By T1red_ang3l

This story takes place in a Highs cool which had become the new home of Thousands of zombies... and a teenage... More

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 1
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 2
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 3
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 5
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 6
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 7
๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ'๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 8
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 9..Final Authors Note :(
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 10
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 11

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 4

2.1K 73 14
By T1red_ang3l

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4 // 🅆🄷🄾 🄰🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄?
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

"Ugh... what happened?" I groan in pain as I wipe my eyes with my hand, I open my eyes to see a zombie right in my fucking face, I try to back away but I was stopped by a wall, I close my eyes shut waiting for the excruciating pain to come.

But after a few minutes, when I don't feel any pain nor physical contact, I open jy eyes to see the zombie still in front of me but instead of biting me, it was growling and sniffing around seemingly confused.

"Hey?" I speak and it lunges towards me, I flinch but don't shut my eyes once I see it begins to sniff and stand up once again seeming confused on where the voice was coming from.

I stand up and walk out of the schools side, I walk into the field of zombies fully expecting them to Come and attack me, but they just walk around snapping their arms from left to right.

I look around confused on why they weren't attacking me and then the events from a few days ago appeared in my mind, i look at my arm and See it's all healed up, I put my hand over it and caress it.

"Why didn't I turn?" I ask myself, I look around once more and start to walk around and look at my surroundings, I look up at the window I jumped out of and see my classmates there talking.

I spot Gyeong-su sitting beside the window looking at his hands, I seemed like he was crying and so was Joon-yeong, all I wanted to do was shout and let them know i was alright but.. there must be a reason the zombies weren't attacking me.

And if cannibalistic rage filled humans weren't attacking me, it must be dangerous, I carefully walk around so the group doesn't spot me, I quietly open the door to the school and walk inside, i see a couple of zombies in the hallway and I begin to walk through them.

I then hear what sounds like footsteps and I turn around expecting there to be someone behind me, but, nothing.

I saw nothing, but the footsteps didn't stop, instead, they got faster and faster, and it wasn't just one pair of footsteps, it was two pairs of footsteps, I got Curious and started to follow the footsteps, I ended up going up 2 flights of stairs before I could hear the footsteps get any closer.

I then heard some screaming a few rooms ahead, I look into each one of the classrooms, but none of them had any humans nor any commotion happening in them so I continued walking until I stopped at the library, I could see a recently eaten student stand up and start to walk around.

I then see a student with a white flannel fall onto the table, he immediately starts getting mauled by the zombies and I step in trying to get the zombies off of him, he was already passed out by the time i had got to him, but I managed to get all of the Zombies off of him.

Due to me trying to get the zombies off while wearing a bloodied up Uniform, i didn't notice a familiar person run out the library and hold the doors shut, I check to see if the student had a pulse and sure enough, he was deceased.

I sigh and plop down onto the table with my hands in my face, i rub my face in frustration and look around the room and see Tons and tons of books, papers, Chairs, tables etc.

I look down at my hands for a moment before shrugging, I stand up from the table and walk over to one of the remaining shelves, I look through the books and pick one out, the book was called "Missing 4-1-1 cases"

𝑯𝒖𝒉, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 I think to myself, I walk back over to the recently deceased guy and sit next to him on the table, I look at him for a moment before i set my book down and reach over to shut his eyes.

I grab my boom once again and open it, 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒛𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 I think to myself chuckling, an hour had gone by already and I started to get bored, I set my book down and huff looking around the room.

My stomach then grumbles and I look down at my stomach, an idea then pops into my head and I scoot off of the table heading into the zombie infested cafeteria, I then look through the cabinets I once hid in and are enough, there was still left over cookies.

I smile and pick them up, closing the cabinet along the way, I then turn back to the tray I saw when I was here and I then remembered the two boys that were here.... wait a minute.. I quickly snatch some water and some more cookies before rushing back into the library.

I stop right infront of the corpse i was sitting next to earlier and what do you know, it was the same boy i saw under the tray, I take another cookie and bite into staring at the boy wondering how he got in here before he was mauled to death.

I stare for a few more seconds before giving up and sitting back down beside him, I pick up the book i was reading once again and start reading.

Another hour goes by and I hear a gasp come from beside me making me spill the sods i was drinking onto my shirt, I look at the corpse and see him gaspimhfor air while sitting up.

He then looks down at his shirt and see's a huge bite mark there "Fuck.." he mutters under his breath as he slightly squeezes the bite mark, I cringe "Did I die?..." He mutters once again.

"Kind of" I say scaring the shit out of him, he looks at me with wide eyes and I look at him with a neutral face, a few zombies then rush over to him and he freaks out, he quickly hides behind me and the zombie stops rushing and just starts to sniff at me.

A few more zombies come over and i hear him slightly scream behind me, I look at him with a comforting gaze and say "Hey, you're alright, I'm guessing you're like me so, they won't hurt you"

He looks at me for a moment before turning his gaze to rhe zombies who are just sniffing around, he sits up a little bit poking his head out between my shoulders "Hey.." he says tk the zombies, they then rush back over but immediately stop once again.

He flinches back behind me for a moment before perking back up "Aren't you going to eat us you zombie bastards!?" He yells right in my ear, I smac, him on the head and he looks at me frightened and kind of pissed "Please! If you're gonna yell don't do it right into my ear!" I yell.

I stand up from the table holding my ear as I see from the corner of my eye the guy stand up as well and look at himself in the broken mirror, he seems to space out for a second before he covers his injured eye while looking at himself with a sad and terrified face.

I let go of my ear and walk over to him putting a ha d on his shoulder, once again, scaring the shit out of him "Woah p, hey there, calm down, I'm not gonna eat you." I say taking my hand off of his shoulder and giving him a slight smile.

He looks at me confused "Who are you?.." he asks "Just call me Ally, I just transfered yesterday so I'm new here" I say bowing my head slightly, I hear him chuckle and I look back at him "New huh, I guess you had an eventful first day" he says in between his chuckles.

I chuckle along with him and nod my head, I then take notice of his injured eye and look at it "What happened to your eye?" I ask looking at his other eye, he puts his hand back on his injured eye and I raise both of my hands up thinking i may have touched a nerve.

"Not that I care about how you look or anything but, I'm curious, what happened?" I ask slowly putting my hands back down, he looks back up at me before turning his head to the exit of the library "Cheong-san you son of a bitch.." he mutters under his breath.

I tilt my head in confusion and ask "Cheong-san did that?" He nods his head and he looks back at me "You know him?" He asks, I nod my head "Yeah, hes my classmate" i say, he looks at me for a moment before nodding and turning his attention back to the exit of the library.

He then starts to walk towards it while muttering "I'll kill you.." I look around the room for a moment before shrugging and following the guy "Sooo.. since I gave you my name, would you like to tell me yours? Or should I just call you one eyed Mullet Guy" I say teasing him.

He takes his flannel off and picks up a jacket that has the words "One Heart" on it, he then glares at me and I laugh and raise my hands up again "Just saying man" I say in between my laughter, he turns back around and starts walking out into the hallway.

"Gwi-nam" he says while putting the jacket on "Gwi-nam huh, Well it's a pleasure to meet you One eyed Gwi-nam" I say teasing him once more, he then glares glares me again and i smile "Just messing with you man" I tell him.

He then turns back around with the glare still evident in his face "HEY CHEONG-SAN!!" he then yells making me slap his arm "HEY WHAT DID I SAY" I yell at him covering my ears, he then looks at me with an irritated expression "I'm not in your ear though" he says while raising a brow.

"We have increased hearing, smell you dumbass" I say massaging my ears, He then looks at me for another minute and then shrugs turning back around walking further into the hallway.

I follow him him groaning to myself "what am I getting myself into..."

●●

Hey yall, this chapter may be shorter then the rest due to Ally being passed out for a long time, and like I said, I wanted to follow the timeline of the TV show, so yeah this is part 4 for now hope you enjoyed :DD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 20
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ›โ› TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! โœโœ โ–ฐโ–ฐ All Of Us Are Dead โ–ฐโ–ฐ Status _ Ongoing โ–ฐโ–ฐ Date Created _ โฐยฒ / ยฒโฐ / ยฒโฐยฒโด ...
58.3K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
296 11 6
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
209K 5.6K 18
[ ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฎ-๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ] โ๐’€๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š, ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š...๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ...