Hawthorne

Galing kay melvauthor

Camila has lived and worked all her life in Hawthorne Manorhouse. It's all she's ever known along with the ki... Higit pa

HAWTHORNE - Introduction
Prologue - Break-Down
1 - Last Goodbye
2 - Duties
3 - Heir
4 - Moving in
5 - Late nights
6 - Family dinner
7 - Eat
8 - Letter
9 - Succumb
10 - Deal
11- Realization
12 - First time
13 - Brotherly
14 - On your knees
15 - Bend over
16 - Royal Baby
17 - We're better off
18 - Calm to my storm
19 - Friends and Allies
20 - Feels too right
21 - Picnic
22 - Not bogeyman
23 -Invitation
24 -Official Duties
25 - College Reunion
27 - Cherishing
28- Hawthorne's Tribute Lunch
29 - Unexpected Guests
30 - London
31 - Early Christmas Gift
32 - New Year's Ball
33 - I'll find a way
34 - The truth
35 - I love you
36 - No way out
37 - Beginning of the end
38 - Shattered
39 - Lawyer up
40 - Recognition
41 - Free but at what cost?
42 - Chance
43 - Coronation
44 - Loyalty
45 - One last dance
46 - No
47 - Everything but that
48 - No charity case
49 - By the end of the Night
Epilogue

26 - Crazy

2K 84 30
Galing kay melvauthor

Camilla White

My body stays frozen in place as his glare intensifies.

What should I do? Greet him as if I didn't know him? Greet him as if he is my boss? Or greet him as if I know who he is but don't know him personally?

Vincent keeps glaring instead of making the choice for me and helping me out. Fortunately, it's Rachel's voice who breaks the intense gaze locked between the both of us with a side curtsey and greets him, "Your Grace, what a pleasure."

He eyes her briefly before nodding and looking back at me.

It's only when a sharp elbow hits my side that I realize the amount of time we've been looking at each other. Everyone's eyes are on the both of us, baffled.

I am confused as well.

"Cami, huh?" He raises one eyebrow, making me gulp.

"Your Grace," I give in, bowing my head slightly.

He turns his head to Oscar and Charlie, not giving me any type of acknowledgement. It stings but on the other way, I also know he has chosen the path of not letting anyone else know we have ties biding us.

"Tell us, Charlie," Vincent drawls. "How did Cami break your heart?"

The saltiness in his voice irks me. Once again his jealousy and possessiveness are taking over. This is the reason why I wanted to stop whatever this is, and why we agreed he'd keep it under control.

"It's a long story," Charlie sighs and from the corner of my eye, I see Vincent's jaw twitch.

"Do tell, I have all night long," he comments, laying back on the couch as if he's making himself comfortable.

He looks at me for a single moment before looking back at Charlie and beckoning him to talk.

"Excuse me, but are you all going to talk about me as if I wasn't even in front of you all?"

"Oh? Do we have a spitfire here? You sure know how to choose 'em Charlie-boy!

Oscar smirks, making me blush, thankfully with how dark it is, it's barely noticeable. I squirm, trying to get rid of this feeling of being scrutinized by three men—or rather, by Vincent—but it's no use. He's watching me like a hawk and I can see his eyes zeroing in on every slight movement my body does, studying it. Analyzing it.

Nonetheless, I still defend myself, "No, you have a woman in front of you who will not admit to being talked about as if she were just a bug under your shoe." I make a point of looking at Vincent before looking back at Oscar and Charlie. "Nobility or not."

"Oh shit, I see it now." Oscar laughs. "Our mum would have hated you. You're too blunt to be a Lady—well, by her standards."

"Yeah," Charlie grumbles. "Exactly."

"Oh, now I finally know why you broke up with me, then." I snark back, feeling offended.

"What?" Oscar straightens up. "He told me you broke up with him?"

"Well, that's a lie then. But it's fine, in the end, it was the best thing he could ever have done for the both of us. It would never work out anyway. I wouldn't want to be a man who feels threatened and emasculated by my personality."

Charlie looks away, and if the lights would allow it, I am sure I'd be seeing his cheeks blushing furiously. Rachel elbows me and when I look at her questioningly, she bulges her eyes.

I don't know what she's trying to get at, but if it is for me to be submissive while "men will be men", I won't. Even if they are important people, and she knows it. Vincent surely does.

They can keep their snob ways as much as they want, for as long as it doesn't affect me.

Since the long silence turns awkward, I excuse myself, telling them I need to head to the restrooms again. I don't—not really—, but every excuse is good to leave them. That reminds me... I need one to get home.

That's why I go around the establishment, going through the longest way to get to the restroom hallway. When I get there, I can only place my hand on the doorknob before I am grabbed and pulled into another door, right next to it.

Inside it's dark and my eyes take a while to adjust, however, my brain doesn't. The hands grabbing my waist are familiar, the cologne that fills my nostrils has recently become my favourite and the breath hitting my neck is undeniably his.

"Cami?" His voice comes out rough, sharp and bitter, letting me know how much he doesn't like the nickname.

"Camilla," I correct him.

His hands lower to my bum and tighten, squeezing my flesh and making me gasp. As a response, my back arches towards him as his shortened breath rises from my neck to my ear.

"I would have appreciated knowing that your ex is my best friend's little brother."

His voice is low and menacing, worse than all other times he threw a fit. It makes me as excited as it makes me hesitant about what his intentions are.

"I didn't know," I pant, due to the grazing of his lips against my jawline. "And am I... not supposed... to be on my days... off?"

"I missed you," he grumbles.

The words that come out of his mouth, and the way he's saying them, hits deep inside me, pulling at all the strings, all the ones that go from my heart downwards, towards my core.

"Vincent," I sigh.

My brain is a mess. Jumbled and conflicting thoughts keep me from saying anything else and it only encourages him, to bring his hands up, while he backs me up against a wall. One of his hands tangles itself with my hair in the back of my head, forcing me to look at him. The other one plays in the middle of my chest, palm right over my heart while his fingers graze part of my collarbone and the base of my neck.

"Your heart is racing." He rasps, breath hitting my mouth directly and I moan in response to the sensuality in his voice. "Your body is so responsive to me. Was it like this with him?"

Body freezing for a second and eyes snapping open right away, I proceed to try and get away from his hold. His hand, wraps around the back of my neck, holding me in place. He is not squeezing or hurting me, just holding me there, not letting me get away from him.

"How dare you-"

"Little Milla," he growls, cutting me off. "Did he ever make you feel like I do?"

When I look away, his hand moves to the side, grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look back at him.

"Answer me," he orders.

"N-no," I stutter.

"Am I the only one who makes your heart race this fast?" His hand lowers again, to my chest just as his lips kiss that spot right above my heart. "Am I the only one who makes your body shiver this way?" A kiss on my shoulder while the hand on my chest travels to one of my breasts. "Am I the only one who makes your thighs clench this hard?" A nibble on my shoulder. "Am I the only one who makes your legs buckle this fast?"

"Y-yes," I moan, jutting my hips forward, desperate for some friction, for some relief.

The thin layer of my dress is bunched up by his calloused fingers up until they find the apex of my thighs, caressing my mound through the underwear. My legs buckle, just as he predicted but his arm wraps around my waist before I can fall to the ground.

"Am I the only one making you come?"

My panties are moved to the side just as he grazes my slit. I hold on tight to him, clutching his shoulders as tight as I can.

"Vincent..."

"That's right," he growls just as his fingers enter me. "It's me, isn't it? The only one who can make you feel like this? The only one you think of? The only name that comes out of that pretty and feisty mouth when it matters the most. It's only me, isn't it?"

I would be embarrassed to say that I am wet, but I am not. That's what his fingers found the moment they touched my slit and that's why he intrudes my opening effortlessly. I welcome him, swallowing his fingers inside me.

"Answer me, little Milla. Otherwise, I'll stop."

"It's you," I pant. "Only you."

There's a low and grumbling sound coming deep from his chest. It's animal-like, manly and oh-so sexy. His hands speed up, chasing my high relentlessly.

Inside this dark room, the sounds from outside are drowned by our own. Our pants, moans and groans are deafening. The rustling of the clothes, the grazing of skin and the frenetic hands clawing at each other are all-consuming. An unusual balance where he's taking for himself but at the same time giving me so much.

"You drive me crazy, Camilla," Vincent groans just before kissing me hard.

His hand keeps working me up and down there, three fingers in and out continuously while his thumb sporadically circles my clit, eliciting moans from me every time.

"Oh god, I'm-"

"Come, little Milla." His hand grabs my throat just as he forces me to look into his eyes. "Come all over my hand and moan my name. Show me how good I make you feel..."

My eyes roll back and my mouth slacks just as the pressure at the bottom of my stomach explodes, releasing euphoria all over. I contract around his hand several times as I chant his name like a prayer.

Just as the high starts crashing down, Vincent stills with his fingers still inside of me, the both of us panting and pressing our foreheads together. As serotonin dissipates and my senses slowly come back to me, I start to look around.

The storage room. Classy.

Is this all I am worth for him? There's a voice deep inside my brain that keeps telling me yes. That I'll never be good enough for him. I wasn't for Charlie and he is not even that high in the rank. My foolish self keeps falling and falling into this black hole without a trace of light surrounding it. The worse? I do it willingly.

And look where that brought me: being fingered in a goddamn storage room. Like the meaningless peasant I am.

A wave of shame washes over me and I quickly free myself from Vincent's hold, putting my dress back in place. Trying to make myself presentable.

I was only fingered but it feel like I was fucked into oblivion. Into submission.

"Hey," Vincent calls but I ignore him, trying to arrange my cleavage. "Hey, Camilla. What's wrong?"

"I am not a whore that you can finger or fuck around everywhere you want!" I snap. "If making me feel that disposable and trashy was enough to feed that possessive ego of yours, congratulations."

Vincent's face morphs, hurt lacing his features as if I just slapped him, but at this point, I am not above it to be the bigger person, to pity him.

That's why I leave before he can react and head towards the booth just to grab my belongings and hastily say goodbye to Rachel, Charlie and Oscar. They eye me curiously but don't question my sudden need to leave.

As I walk outside to grab a cab, my body shakes with embarrassment and humiliation.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

121K 5.2K 18
She is the Princess, and he's her guard. A lust that's forbidden. - Princess Celeste Lawerence is a snotty, rebellious, and vain temptress. At least...
789 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
32K 1.8K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
30K 1K 16
πŸ₯‰Third Place in short story - Platinum Awards 2020πŸ₯‰ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to...