Hot Sugar

By BubblegumBlood45

18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page. More

Info
1
2
3
4
5 ๐Ÿ‹
6 ๐Ÿ‹
7
8
9
10 ๐Ÿ‹
12 ๐Ÿ‹
13
14 ๐Ÿ‹
15
16
17 ๐Ÿ‹
18 ๐Ÿ‹
19 ๐Ÿ‹
20 ๐Ÿ‹
21
22
23
24
25 ๐Ÿ‹
26 ๐Ÿ‹
27 ๐Ÿ‹
28
29
30
31 ๐Ÿ‹
32
33 ๐Ÿ‹
34 ๐Ÿ‹ (End)

11

6.6K 159 75
By BubblegumBlood45

You turned your gaze from Katsuki's scowl to the girl in front of you both.

"Awh, don't give me that look! You know your happy to see me! I'm happy to see you!" She exclaimed in a sweet voice, crossing her arms in front of her body purposely so her breasts would rise and push together, an obvious attempt for Katsuki's attention.

Which only made your blood boil in your veins as you raised an eyebrow at the audacity of this girl.

Is she serious right now?

"Fuck off. I'm not happy to see you." Katsuki barked back, rolling his eyes and pulling you closer to his side.

"Kats, you know I-"

"Don't call me that. Don't call me anything." Katsuki growled at her, his voice dripping with disdain.

"But I miss you!" She pushed her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Tch." Was all he replied before he began to stomp away, pulling you in tow behind him before you had a chance to even react to the interaction.

You followed quietly along, knowing he was seething by the way his entire body was tensed up and how quickly he was dragging you along.

Kiri looked up as you both began to approach the campsite, his jolly grin turning into a frown quickly upon seeing Katsuki's face.

Kiri stood up and put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder as he passed him, halting the fuming blonde for a moment.

"What happened man? Are you guys okay?" Kiri looked past Katsuki to see you, hand still firmly planted in his vice grip.

"Camie." Was all he spat out before finally releasing your hand to start gathering his things and car keys.

You joined him, not wanting to leave him alone at a time like this, especially when just moments ago you both were completely happy.

Kiri nodded in understanding and scanned the rest of the beach, presumably looking for the girl in question.

The others began to question why you and Bakugo were leaving suddenly but Kiri quickly covered you both, saying you had class in the morning with him.

After a quick goodbye from you and a cold silence from Katsuki, you both headed towards his car, him slamming his door shut making you jump from the force.

Noticing your reaction, he quickly seemed to feel ashamed of his temper and apologized.

"Sorry...I'm just upset...not at you.." he muttered starting the car.

Well obviously, I didn't do shit. 'Camie' on the other hand...

It didn't take much for you to put two and two together that this was Katsuki's ex. Kiri had mentioned her briefly before, and you gathered that she fucked him over somehow.

You waited patiently for him to calm down some, gently humming along to the song that played throughout the car lowly.

He can talk about it when he wants to.

After a few moments, you felt his hand slide over onto your thigh, and you gently placed your hand on top of his, giving him a small understanding smile.

He sighed, and leaned his head back against the headrest as he watched the road.

"We we're together. For almost a year. I caught her cheating on me. It...fucked me up. For awhile." His explanation was short and to the point, much like his personality.

"What a bitch." Was all you said as you rubbed his hand with your thumb.

He let out a small chuckle, the hand on your thigh giving you a squeeze.

"I'm sorry she ruined our moment. I wasn't expecting her to be here, but I should have known better." He shook his head.

"It's okay. She caught you off guard. Your allowed to be upset by it." You shrugged.

As you approached a red light, he stopped the car and leaned across the console to grab your face gently and plant a soft kiss on your lips.

You saw the light turn green behind your eyelids as he continued kissing you, making you giggle and tell him to drive, as he reluctantly leaned back into his seat.

You both rode in comfortable silence until he got to your dorm building.

"I had fun tonight regardless. Thanks for taking me out." You replied, unbuckling your seatbelt.

"Yea. No problem." Katsuki nodded to you, but still seemed somewhat down.

Maybe he doesn't want to be alone right now..

"Would you...want to stay over tonight?" You asked, looking away as you weren't sure if you read his emotions wrong and didn't want to be clingy.

You realized you guessed correctly though, as his face lit up some and he asked if you were sure you were fine with it.

"Of course. I mean, I think I have some sweatpants that would fit you and I have a bunch of big shirts I sleep in." You smiled at him and nodded towards your building as you opened your door.

He followed you up to your dorm, standing behind you as you unlocked your door and opened it to let both of you in.

He stepped in after you, and began looking around at the place.

"Sorry it's kinda messy. I don't usually have anyone over." You sheepishly smiled at him, as you laid your keys and bag down.

"It's fine." He said giving you a small smile.

"So the shower is around the corner on the left, and the bedroom is to the right. There's some snacks in the cabinets. I'm gonna take a quick shower. Make yourself at home." You headed off towards the bathroom as you left him to wander about your dorm.

You quickly showered and wrapped a towel around yourself as you opened the door and let the steam roll out. You peeked into the living room to see Katsuki looking through your bookshelf, his back to you.

You smiled to yourself and went into your bedroom to change into a baggy black shirt and some black boxers, your shirt covering the underwear as it went down to your upper mid thigh.

You pulled out some sweatpants and another shirt before walking up to Katsuki.

"Here ya go. Let me know if they don't fit or anything." You watched his eyes rake down your naked legs and you shifted under his gaze, as he smirked at you.

"Thanks. I'll be quick." He said as he headed towards the bathroom to take a shower also.

You grabbed some snacks and laid them out on the table and grabbed a blanket before settling onto the couch and opening up Netflix.

As you scanned for something to watch, you heard the bathroom door creak open and watched Katsuki walk out.

He was in just the sweatpants, riding low on his hips and the outline of his dick prominent through the fabric since he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His chest was bare and had droplets of water from his wet hair.

You unconsciously licked your lips looking at him and he strode over to you, sitting on the couch and pulling you close to him, relishing in the momentary shyness you were having.

"Thank you...for letting me stay." He lowly said into your neck, as you wrapped your arms around him comfortingly.

"I like being around you." You admitted, feeling your chest heat up with the confession.

He smiled into your neck, and nuzzled you closer to him.

"I like being around you, too." You we're the one smiling like a fool now, as you both just held each other for a moment.

Finally he released you and let you settle back onto the couch beside him.

You leaned up to grab the snacks and picked a random movie, and let yourself relax with Katsuki beside you, his hand reaching into the bag you were holding.

About halfway through the movie your eyelids were drooping closed, and Katsuki didn't miss it.

He raised up from the couch as you looked up at him sleepily.

"C'mon." He raised his hand out for you to take and you slowly lifted your hand into his, allowing him to pull you to your feet as you yawned.

Walking you to your bedroom he let you climb in first, you scooting over so he could slide in behind you.

As you felt his warm chest press against your back and his strong arms wrap around you, you sighed in contentment and let your eyes slip shut.

The last thing you remembered was Katsuki giving you a squeeze and kissing the back of your head a couple times before you succumbed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 979 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
116K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
554K 26K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
103K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader