Locked By My Stepbrother

By _kiyadierdre

On-going What would your life be like if your stepbrother became obsessed with you? "You don't really know h... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

03

7.6K 205 27
By _kiyadierdre

MY EYES are still swollen because of something that happened last time. I never thought that my so-called stepbrother would kiss me! I'm supposed to be his sister! 

I faintly walked down to my bedroom. I'm already wearing my new uniform. Thanks to God, the dress was just right for me. It would definitely be a disaster if it didn’t fit me. I temporarily stopped walking when I saw Zach. I look down, why does it feel like I am the one who has done something bad to him? 

"Hurry up and eat, I'll wait for you outside," he commanded. 

I frowned at what he said. Why would he wait for me? Zach seemed to notice the strange expression on my face so he immediately added to what he said. 

"You're going to study where I work so I'll take you with me." I nodded at what he said.

"All right, thank you." 

He didn't answer me, instead he just stared at me before he finally passed. 

Before I could enter the kitchen my attention caught the table where the vase was placed. My two cheeks heated when I remembered what happened last night. That demon kissed me on that wall! I bit my lower lip and shook my head. I should stop thinking about that anymore. And that thing shouldn’t have happened.

I sighed before entering the kitchen. I immediately saw mom busy preparing food. 

"Good morning mom," I greeted her. 

It immediately turned to me and gave me a sweet smile. 

"Collin already told Zach to take you with him. Zach didn't reply, if he doesn't take you to school I'll just take you," she explained. 

I immediately shook my head at him, "He already agreed, he told me earlier that we will go together ..." 

Her eyes widened at what I said. She didn't seem to expect Zach to agree to what Uncle Collin said. Honestly, me too, I didn’t expect him to keep up with me. Or maybe this is the way he apologizes to me? Maybe he had been drunk before and didn’t know what he was doing. And this is part of his apology. 

I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Mom, I'll just get my food. Zach is waiting for me. I love you," I said goodbye. 

Mom nodded and handed me my lunchbox. He also handed me my wallet which looked like he had money in it. 

"Be careful, honey! Message me if you need something. I love you too," she said. 

I nodded and kissed my mother on the cheek. I smiled at it first before I left the house. There were only four cars outside so I could easily find Zach’s car. I walked over to its car. He immediately lowered the car window. 

"Go inside." I nodded quickly and got into the car. 

“Thanks,” I thanked him. 

He immediately raised an eyebrow to me. As if he's saying that he's not doing this for his own will. So brutal.

"You're living in my home so I don't want you to disobey my rules. Do you understand?" he asked coldly. 

I bit my lower lip. Is this really how he speaks to everyone? He is like a dictator and I have no right to disobey him. 

"If you want you and your mother to stay in my house, it would be better if you follow me," he said before turning on the car. 

I nodded at what he said. Is there anything else I can do?

"I'm not asking you to use that fucking head of yours to reply."

My hands trembled as I softly nodded, "I-I'm sorry f-for that..."

After a minute, we finally arrived at my new school. It was actually huge and popular in our place. There are a lot of students staring at me, or maybe at Zach? 

"I want you to go to my office at lunchtime and after class. You got it?" he says while we are walking.

I gently nodded. I heard his groans making me immediately move my lips, "Y-Yes I will..."

Zach didn't reply. Instead we continued walking to the dean's office to get my schedule before we went to my classroom. He decided to show me first the direction to his office, and yes, that's a huge help so I won't lose my way while walking to his office. 

When we saw my first class, Zach stop walking and speak, "Don't fucking entertain other man or else I'll cut your damn hair. Understand?"

I can't help but to groan toward his dominance. But I have no choice but to nod, "Yes Zach, I understand."

He glared before he left. I can't help but to pout. Zach is quite dominating. My feet start walking toward my new classroom. I softly knocked the door, and the woman inside the room suddenly stopped speaking.

"Yes Ms?" 

I shyly reply, "Uhm, I'm Kalista Losque Lozano. I'm new here."

The woman immediately smiled at me. I breathe with relief thinking that my professor is quite good. I silently walk inside the room.

"Okay class, it seems like we have a new member of the prisoner, kidding," the professor laughed.

She seems like a jolly person. Everyone laughed at it. Even my lips thugged up because of her joke. Or maybe because her mood is quite good.

"Please introduce yourself, Ms. Lozano," the professor said. 

All of their attention went to me making my cheeks burn. Do they have to stare at me like that? Yes, I do admit that I have a lot of acquaintances but I'm not used to being the center of attention.

"Maybe she's the new girl of Professor Zach. I saw them walking together in the hallway," the girl with blue hair chuckled.

I immediately shook my head to deny her accusations, "Zach is my older brother, I mean, my step brother. Uncle Collin married my mom yesterday... And yes, that makes u-us brother and s-sister..." 

I can't help but stutter when I say brother and sister. Do brothers and sisters kiss each other on their lips roughly? Maybe not?

"Ohh, so you are Professor Zach's younger sister. Glad to know that. He's is the friend of my husband," my professor smiled at me.

I genuinely smiled back as I start introducing myself. Actually, it's kinda awkward especially because they keep staring at my eyes as if they are memorising my face.

After I introduced myself, I sat with a blank seat at the back. The guy in front of me glanced at me and mockingly smirked at me. I can’t help but frown. 

The class started as I tried to focus on my professor even though the guy in front of me kept teasing me. After almost three hours, finally the bell rang. I immediately grab my bag and fix my hair. 

I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arms, "Y-Yes?"

I nervously asked the man in front of me. He's the man who keeps teasing me from the first class. 

"I'm Vlad, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked while smirking at me. 

I can't help but to blink thrice. Is he hitting me up? My lips opened and replied, "No, I don't have boyfriend since my m-mom doesn't like the i-idea of me having a b-boyfriend."

He and his boys stared at each other . It actually caught the attention of the whole class, making my cheeks burn. They are actually humiliating me.

"Oh come on, babe! You are already eighteen--"

I cut his words, "A-And still studying..."

Vlad, the insolent guy grinned at me. He walked closer to me. His lips are going to meet my lips! My eyes widened and immediately pushed him. Vlad mockingly licked his lower lips. He was about to grab me when someone spoke.

"Hey, didn't I tell you to go to my office during your lunch time?" Zach darkly asked.

I immediately look at him with teary eyes. Finally! I feel relief seeing Zach. I hurriedly walked toward him. 

"I was about--"

"Do I tell you to speak, Kalista?" he dangerously asked.

I closed my lips and averted my gaze. I walked over to Zach's back. Zach looked at them darkly, Vlad. They immediately averted their eyes from Ivan. 

"Don't you ever talk to Kali. Do you understand?" full of threats Zach said. 

"Noted by Professor." 

Zach looked at me and violently pulled me out of my classroom. Almost everyone we encounter averts their gaze. I don’t think I’m the only person who’s scared of Zach. We stopped in front of his office. He opened his office and violently let me inside. He threw me on his office sofa.

I feel like this is not going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
2.4M 104K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
304K 6.8K 29
"What did you say?" Asher asked calmly. "I-I don't wa-" I was cut off by his loud laugh. He came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Look...
13.8K 947 34
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...