THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Eight❃

1K 50 109
By stylemax17

Jungkook was just starting looking at those sparkle blue eyes. He didn't pay any attention to no one and even who is calling him.

"KOOK" jungkook snapped his head to when jennie shout his nickname.

"Yeah babe" jungkook said turn to jennie who is beside him.

"Where were you thought" she asked while eyeing the mask male.

"Huh I was thinking about some ideals baby just forget it" he lied because he can't tell her he was staring at the blue eyes male.

"Okie, he will be our waiter"

Jungkook gaze the masked man who give them a 90 degree bow.

"Taehyung show them their table and don't forget they are special guests" wendy said plastering a genius smile.

"From here sir and ma'am" taehyung said and walk first while jennie and jungkook following him from the back.

He stopped then turn to face the couple. "Here is your table sir and ma'am"

Jungkook pull a chair for his beautiful fiance who blushed and sat down. He then sat down across jennie.

"I will come back" he bowed and walk away.

Jungkook's eyes kept following taehyung and meanwhile jennie was looking at her fiance with a confused expression.

Jungkook came out of his thought again when he felt a soft hand placed on his backhand.

"Your spacing out too much kook" jennie said. He gave her a peck on her backhand and say. "Sorry baby, I am just stressed of the work" he lied again.

"O kook don't stress yourself honey" she placed her palm on his cheek and squeaks it.

"I will" they was about to smash their lips when taehyung cut of them. "I am back, so what you will order" he said putting on the table a white menu and then he turns a iPad which is on his hand.

Jennie angrily looked over the menu while jungkook was looking at taehyung then his eyes went to the menu.

"I want kimchi stew with pork belly and tofu" said jungkook and then look at his fiance who is busy at the menu.

"I want japchae and red wine. you also want the red wine kook"
Jungkook again looked back at the menu seeing the red wine.

"A bottle red wine"

Taehyung pressed the order they ordered on the ipad and take the white menu.

"You order will be here soon"

( so let me give you some information of euphoria restaurant )

Euphoria restaurant set a high standard for their food quality and ensure that the guest receive the same quality with every meal and the kitchen staffs work well to ensure that guests receive their meal the way they ordered it everytime.

And also the atmosphere of fine dining euphoria restaurant is usually fancy with romantic decor like dim lights and crisp white tablecloths.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Sir and ma'am here is your order" taehyung said serving the utensils on the table, uncorking the wine bottle and then pouring in the glasses.

( jk order )

( Jennie order )

"Any thing else" taehyung asked politely the couple.

"No, thanks" jungkook said and taehyung bow and left.

Jungkook was eating while looking around hoping to at least see the mask waiter.

"Kook, jennie is that you" a woman said walking towards their table.

"Seulgi Unnie you are here" jennie stop eating, stand up from the chair and hug seulgi.

"Hello jennie how are you I haven't seen you since 2 months"

"Well I am fine and sorry I was busy on my new shoots" well jennie is model she work in her brother's company as model and she is really popular as she has many fans and also fiance is the mafia king.

"It's ok, how it's the date dinner" seulgi asked softly.

"It is really amazing" jennie went to the chair and start to eat from where she left.

"Who is your waiter??" She asked again.

"Ah his name is taehyung" jungkook smiled remembering the blue eyes masked waiter. But no one of the two ladies notice it as one is busy eating and the other in her thoughts.

"What about him noona" said jungkook making seulgi snapped towards him.

"Nothing is I just asked" she try hard to hide her smile and went away.

"What is wrong with her" he mumbled and shifted his eyes from seulgi and to look at his beautiful fiance.

A song start playing and make the atmosphere so romantic and this song is jungkook favourite one.

You are the sun that rose in my life. The second coming of my youthful dreams. I don't know what this feeling is whether this all a dream. The dream is a green oasis in the desert, the ' a priori' deep inside of me. I'm so happy I can't breathe, my surroundings become more transparent.

I hear the far~away ocean across a dream, over the horizon. Going to that place that becomes clearer. Take my hands now.
You are the cause of my EUPHORIA

The guests start to sing with the song. This song make everyone feels happy and that's why euphoria restaurant is really popular.

Jungkook was feeling extremely joyful and pleasurable. When he is in a euphoric state, he feel safe, supported and carefree.

Euphoria.
Take my hands now.
You are the cause of my euphoria.
Ohh yeah yeah yeah (oh).
Ohh Yeah yeah yeah.
Euphoria.
Ohh yeah yeah yeah.
Close the door now.
When I'm with you I'm in utopia.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Taehyung was watching looking at the guests who are singing the song with happy expressions. He start helping some waiters with serving for the guests.

Taehyung is new in working in fancy restaurant. The other restaurant that he work in is really different from this one. The other one is for everyone from middle class and upper class but this one is only for upper class.

The fancy restaurant is really hard from the other normal restaurant in Seoul town. And as taehyung is think working in euphoria restaurant.

First he is work in a beautiful building, second he meets lots of successful and famous people. And The third is the stress is consistently overwhelming.

He has to visit every table and make sure every guest is accommodated and keep track on the orders.

Taehyung skills is good. He pays attention to details, excellent memory. Hardworking and reliable. He is learning how experience working with POS systems and cash regulation.

Taehyung is polite but a little cold you will find in his tone with the customers and he always make sure they enjoy their meal.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jungkook and jennie finished eating the meal and start to clicked their glasses to together. The couple start taking a sip of the red wine. They was about again taking another sip when jungkook got a call from shorty I mean chimchim. He accept the call and put into speaker.

Jimin 📞📞📞: YEAH COCONUT HEAD, WHERE ARE YOU DON'T YOU SEE THE TIME IS LATE.

The guests heard it but they didn't dare to look at the couple table cause they know in their mind if they. They won't see tomorrow morning.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: YEAH STOP SCREAMING SHORTY CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE A TALL.

jennie chuckle on her drink at how her fiance reply.

Jimin 📞📞📞: yeah don't say like that coconut head bunny face stupid, cockroach.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: yeah you also stupid ugly, fatty cheeks, spongebob.

Jimin 📞📞📞: hey who are you calling spongebob you cockroach head stupid.

Jungkook📞📞📞: you spongebob shorty like a chicken.

Jimin📞📞📞: just wait when you step in the mansion gate I will kick your fat a**.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: for your bad luck shorty I doesn't have fat a** like you.

Jimin 📞📞📞: whether you have it or not I will kick it.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: just tell why did you call me and don't waste my romantic time with my pretty fiance.

Jungkook said it while sending fly kisses towards jennie who blushed and looked down.

Jimin 📞📞📞: did I really disturb you o I am so happy it's my revenge when you disturb me and kitty Kate having sex in the midnight.

Jungkook remember who he disturb them when they was in the middle of cumming on eachother.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: you know it was really awesome night seeing your ugly angry face and that sleep cat was angry.

Jimin 📞📞📞: but I took my revenge so yeah I call you cause aunt want to now when you both coming home.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: I think today we can't come so we are going in my place tonight tell eomma.

Jimin 📞📞📞: I will and good night cockroach coconut head.

Jungkook 📞📞📞: you also ugly shorty.

Jungkook end the call and look at his fiance who is giving him a sweet smile. She stand from the chair and sat on jungkook's lap.

"Kook, can we buy ice cream in the way" she asked cutely and playing with jungkook's front red locks.

"I can't even dream to say no to you baby" jungkook pinch her cheek and jennie giggled.

"Sir here is the payment paper" taehyung said removing dishes and the glasses from the table and take them to the kitchen for cleaning.

Jungkook was lost again in those blue eyes looking like innocent and hopeful eyes. The broken piece of his eyes existence, full of turmoil and giving jungkook a reason to survive. In the depths taehyung eyes, jungkook is trying to visualise everything. A hopes, dreams, desires, goals, secrets and even whole life of which jungkook want to be a part forever.

"Kook pay then let's go" jennie stand up and taking her black purse.

"Ok" jungkook took out of his wallet and put 20,000$ on the table.

Before the couple could get in the car someone shout jungkook's surname and it was taehyung running towards them. He stop infront jungkook who is staring at him.

"Sir you have forget your wallet" taehyung said painting heavily in his mask.

"Thanks taehyung" jungkook little come close to taehyung and smelling his strawberry scent  and he took his wallet and ofcourse he took chance touching the other male hand.

"Thanks again taehyung" taehyung was trying to not star looking at those black eyes that are not honey or golden but night dark.

"KOOK" the both males snapped and looked at the angry female inside the blue car.

"Coming baby" jungkook yelled and turn to the mask male.

"Thanks" and taehyung bow 90 degrees and enter the restaurant.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

A

handsome male pins a beautiful female on the wall. The male was looking at her beautiful eyes which has power to instantly memorize. His eyes travel towards to her thin plump lips. He couldn't wait any longer and he smashed their lips together.

The beautiful female also kissed back while the male biting her lips like hungry animal.

The female raised her hands and put them against the male's nape pulling him closer.

He left her lips, kiss her earlobe, sucking it making her moan loudly. Then bite her soft neck it he create a purple color mark on her neck. He smashed again their lips together making her startled.

"F*** you really delicious baby" he said making her blush.

"Kook I want to scream your name loudly today"

"First tell me the word I want to hear"

"Please daddy" as jungkook heard the word he want he pick her up and put her softly on the bed.

He hurriedly takes off her clothes making her naked from up to down and he hungry attacking her fat nipples and twisting the other nipple.

"Ahh daddy" she moaned.

( let's stop here I don't really good writing smut🔞 but I try my best writing this part and it's my first time writing it )

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao to everyone. I know this chapter is really boring but I try my best to write it and hop u all like it.

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
68K 3.4K 64
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
14.9K 1.1K 14
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...
8.8K 437 20
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...