𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 ,, tokyo re...

By michisnovia

☆. . . summoning a demon to protect her crush from the many dangers he faces, hinata tachibana did not expe... More

𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

3.8K 260 29
By michisnovia

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

Her eyes scanned the area, the chairs in the room empty, they almost seemed like thrones and the different colored tapestries that hung down give it a much more elegant look. "I am Diavolo, and this is my secondhand Lucー"

"Actually Diavolo, I think it's best if they explain everything." A man with black hair emerged from the shadows, a serious look dancing over his face, his eyes hit Akkun who looked somewhere else. "Alrighty then!" Diavolo nodded to the man who nodded at something.

"It's been a while, huh, Hinata, Akkun?" The same smile the two had come to recognize emerged from the dark shadows. Sniffles along with the sound of chains hitting fabric. "You're alive! Ya' wouldn't believe the scare you two gave me!" Mammon ran up to the two, surprising them both as Leviathan wiped away the tears although more came flowing down.

"M-Mammon..?" Akkun looked at the demon he had befriended back then. The memories of what happened rushed back and this time it was Akkun himself who started crying. "Mammon, Mammon!" The red head embraced the greedy demon tight his own tears flowing. "Solomon," Hina went up to the man who looked down at her softly. "I'm glad you're ok." He spread out his arms as Hina gave in, crying.

"You're not going to cry, Satan?" The Avatar of Lust popped up behind his brother eyeing the scene, "Levi and Mammon are crying, but you aren't?" Satan looked at the Mammon, Akkun, and Levi who had just joinedーMammon forcing him into the hugーand Solomon who was soothing Hinata. "It's sad definitely, but under her care nothing bad would've occurred."

"They seem so close! I feel left out!" Diavolo let out a hefty laugh, crossing his arms over his chest. "Diavolo, please." Lucifer looked at his bestie but bolted at the sound of a door being slammed open.

"We're late! So, so late!" The little taps of feet hitting the ground indicating that the small angel Luke has appeared. "We had a few things to clean up and we lost track of time! I promise we weren't trying to skip this one out!" Luke came over to Diavolo who had to look down.

"No worries, you seemed to arrive at the right time." Diavolo directed his head to the group who didn't seem to care about Luke or the abrupt entrance. "I thought (Name) was helping out a girl not a girl and a guy, I also thought they were young not old."

"I do believe that is quite rude, Luke." Lucifer, Diavolo, and Like turned around to meet green eyes. "I see everything has gone smoothly, (Name)?" Diavolo scooted closer to you, the scent of cinnamon infiltrating his nostrils.

"Yes, My Lord." You looked ahead watching the group interact. You could feel something stir inside of you as a soft smile slowly grew on your face.

"You're not going to make an entrance, (Name)?" Luke hopped over to you. "Not yet. At least until Mammon calms down a bit, but," You held up three fingers slowly putting them down until they all rested on your palm. A smile lifting on your face as she too noticed.

━━━━━━

"Let's make a pact, (Name)-San." The blond spoke, a great amount of determination set in stone.

"What would that be a benefit to you and myself?" You asked, meeting eyes with him. A small shiver ran down his spine as to how you said it. Too bad, he knew this was going to happen. I mean you wanted to make a pact with Hinata not him, so why would you care about him when your sole purpose was to protect Hinata.

"You've been spending too much time with me. And you, well, you can spend more time with Hina and Naoto and I could summon you when needed." He started sweating, it was that look you were giving him. It wasn't one of rejection nor a displeased look, it was a more 'calm before the storm' type stare, and boy you are so good with those.

"Wouldn't that get us both figured. If Kisaki ever did find out our plans are going to be washed away." You gently sat up with your hands on your lap. "Although," Your lips turned into a smile, a smile of satisfaction. "I agree, but with the condition of helping me find a place to live. My Lord, let's make a pact." He tensed up as his hand slowly met your own and the small tingling sensation his body felt could be interpreted in more ways than one (he didn't even process the words you had just said).

A small pentagram glowed on his wrist although it did sting but the feeling of accomplishment conquered it.

"I'm so happy. I-I this is just one step to saving Hina and the others. Thank you, (Name)-San, thank you." He surprisingly wrapped you up in his arms gently sobs escaping his mouth, your eyes lightly softened and the smile on your face turned into a thin line, but you quickly yet ever so gently wrapped your arms against his all while tenderly rubbing his back.

The door burst and the loud greeting of :

"(Name)-Chin, heyーoh" Mikey's sandals were the first thing that greeted you but as excitedly raised up they quickly came crashing down seeing the blond in a hug.

"What is going on this day?" Mikey stepped closer, but you meet eyes with him and he stopped coming over, halting. Takemichi quickly jumped out of your arms a small red palette across his face. "Good Morning Mikey-San, Draken-San." The tall second in command walked through the door. More cautious in how he walked to which you raised a brow; you already knew.

"Morning, (Name)-Chin, I brought food," He searched in his pockets of his attire. "Oh, I ate it." He spoke not to your surprise really. "No need to worry, Lady Hinata is bringing me food." Takemichi wiped the tears in his eyes looking at you and Draken who seemed to not want to be here. The atmosphere wasn't bad as Mikey kept on talking about some creature he saw and how big it was or whatever he had in his mind.

━━━━━━

"Thank you very much, Lady Hinata, Lord Naoto." You thanked the two as you gently sipped on the soup the two had brought. "No need to thank us, (Name)! Usually you do the cooking so take this as a thank you." Hinata blushed seeing you enjoy the soup Naoto and herself made was 10 points added to her heart.

Naoto looked at the three boys in the room a look in his eyes of dissatisfaction and he thought he disliked Satan and the others. Although he could show Mikey how he sat near you actually cuddled up to you even feeding him some soup. Mikey held a serious face when Naoto met his eyes.

"We'll get going. We have to meet up with Mitsuya." Draken uttered the only sentences that came out of his mouth the whole thirty minutes he was here. "Takemitchy, you need to come ok?" Mikey hopped over to the boy who looked confused. "Me?" Mikey nodded, "Bye (Name)-Chin, Hina, and little kid!" Mikey dragged Takemichi out. You waved. "Lord Takemichi," The two of them stopped. "Make sure to keep your end of the deal. Stay safe." You smiled when the boy nodded.

"I'll go see them out. I'll be back (Name)." Hinata smiled at you and walked the two boys out as now it was you, Naoto, and Draken. The blond looked at you watching Hinata walk out.

"I don't know what you're doing but you better not involve Mikey in it." He said facing the door as if he was waiting for an answer to leave your mouth.

"No need to worry this is for Lady Hinata and Lord Takemichi. There is no need for involvement on your end, Draken-San." He turned to face you. The words leaving his mouth surprising Noato.

"I don't trust you, (Name)." He walked off closing the door of your room. "(Name), go fight him!" Naoto climbed out of your bed and pointed at the door. "No need, Young Master." You gently ruffled his hair as he inflated his cheeks in embarrassment but let you at it anyways. "Butー"

"It'll be resolved later."

'But it does involve you.'

━━━━━━

Takemichi who was riding with Mikey looked at his wrist the small black engraving the feeling of accomplishment resurfacing again.

"I agree, but with the condition of helping me find a place to live. My Lord, let's make a pact."

"A place to live?!"

"Takemitchy, be quiet."

"Sorry.." He apologized although the confusion was evident. 'Why does she need a place to live.'

━━━━━━

Naoto looked in disbelief. The crash, the explosion, the heat, the fire and still no single body found in the accident. His eyes teared up, all the work and this was the result? Did someone think this was fun? Did someone take his sister's body just to toy with it?

The idea of it just made him sick to the point where he had to hop in the police car. He hit the steering wheel as his tears rolled down he's glad he sent Takemichi home imagine the tragic news of his friend and his crush's body disappearing, he would've been even more distraught.

Bzz

His phone vibrated in his pocket just as he was going to ignore it the message displayed the name: Hinata.

Was this some sort of joke? Did the people take his sisters phone and take it as a funny prank? Because he wasn't laughing, he slid open his phone ready to bark at the person for their silly joke but

the picture of Hinata, Akkun, the greedy demon Mammon, Levi, Satan, and Solomon along with a small child appeared in the photo. His eyes spewed out more tears as he saw the Butler smiling in the picture batwing-like horns and a tail poking out of her, a tray with a teakettle and teacups resting on the square piece of metal.

"(Name), I love you."

A tear hit his phone and a soft smile graced his features. This was your doing, no need to doubt anything if it was all in your hands. No need.

━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.3K 23
♡ Being thrown into a completely new world is not something [Name] has ever thought about being possible. Yet, here they are, in a Kingdom filled wit...
906K 37.5K 43
(Y/N) Tachibana has come to stay with her cousin, Hinata for the next few years. Moving to Japan was a major change for her, but the more prominent c...
666 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
23.8K 492 75
The era of heroes is over, with the hero association almost extinct and the espers now living in secrecy, the talented son of a legendary esper coupl...