Falling In Love💕

Von qwerty12345ind

Every soul deserves to be cherished , every heart deserves to be loved and every life deserves to be lived... Mehr

Characters
Priya Sood
Betrayal
A New Start
Ram Kapoor
Who's it ? Ram ? Priya?
First meet
A yes..!!!
His tears
Sorry Ms Sood...
First Rain
Priya ji😂❤️
Moments
Sorting it out❤️
Priya...💕💕❤️
Their smiles ❤️💕 Marriage talks
His words ❤️💕
His jokes..Her smile 💕
Their beautiful eyes❤️✨
Pain and him❤️
Touch,Feels and moment
Tum toh darasal khwab ki....
You are strong

Lonliness

1.3K 63 42
Von qwerty12345ind

Ram - Priya the clients are here.. We'll be in the meeting room..
Disha aur pratik ke saath aajana In 5 mins..files , ppt and all are with me...

Priya - okay...

This meeting was very important and Ram and Priya were a bit tensed.

Priya was all set ready to give the presentation.

Priya - Good morning Mr and Mrs Hemsworth... Though I am sure you know....let me again introduce him to you, Ram Kapoor..The CEO of Kapoor Urbans and Kapoor group of companies..

Mr Hemsworth - Hello Mr Kapoor...We are glad we could make it to discuss and meet over this project...

Mrs Hemsworth - Hello Mr and Mrs Kapoor...

Priya almost slipped the projector remote from her hand listening this.

Mr Hemsworth - They aren't married...

Priya was still in shock that Ram clarified.

Ram - Yah..we aren't married.. She's Priya..Priya Sood..

Mrs Hemsworth- Okay..I am sorry..

Ram - No no it's okay..But thank you so much you guys are here..I heard about your father's death..I am very sorry for that...

The Meeting has started and Priya took upto explaining the merger details of Kapoor and Sood companies to the clients.

Priya - As of now we have just planned for A Fashion Label to start..But I am looking forward to Establish my business in India too...so Maybe in future we'll collaborate further..But yes , All i intend to say is if we sign this deal , Kapoor industries and Sood industries are going to work as a single unit...

Priya continued demonstrating the plan , the world market Outlook if this deal would work , business rivalries that would probably emerge and the outcomes they are looking for after this deal. All the 16 people in the meeting room, including Ram were awestruck by Priya's comunication and presentation skills. She was brilliant with her skills of assessing and convincing her clients. Throughout her explanation , the subtle smile and confidence in her body language and tone was commendable and perfect. Ram had only heard Priya's team and business clients praising her , but this was the first time he got to see the complete businesswoman she was and he was totally whipped.

Priya - So this is it . I have my reach there in UK to promote our label , but we needed a well established, solid Firm in Europe as well as UK to make this project a much bigger one. So from the first day it was always on our minds to crack this deal with you and your firm Mr Hemsworth. Now everything is crystal clear about the deal , It's upto you and your team to final your decision and take this further. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. It was my pleasure.

Priya walked out of the Room and Ram came back to the world.

Ram - We'll leave now for your privacy.... Mine cabin and Aditya's cabin is in 31st floor , you guys can discuss here . Thank you.

Saying so Ram walked out of the room and ran behind Priya.

Ram - Priya.....

Priya turned back hearing him.

Ram - Wow...

Priya raised her eyebrows asking what.

Ram - You were so perfect and fabulous....unke chehre dekh ke lag rahe hain they are pretty much convinced...

Priya- I hope so...

Ram - I wonder had you left for London , How would i deal with all this... Shayad flop ho jaatha..

Priya- Kuch flop nahi hotha....If you were ever so dependent on someone you wouldn't be what you are today..Aap , Adi , Kunal , Vik sambhal Lethe and I am pretty much sure about it...

Ram smiled and said.

Ram - Phir bhi..we probably wouldn't be able to pull this off like you....

Priya- No matter How silly and irresponsible you are , when you are in your businessman ,The Ram Kapoor shoes...i have seen how aware , how spontaneous , how spot on you are..So i am sure you guys would manage....

Ram - Aapne mujhe silly , irresponsible kahan?

Priya - Seriously Mr Kapoor...did you just hear that thing?

Ram- I heard everything but i Also heard you taunting me.......

Priya- I just said you are a smart businessman...

Ram- But you also said silly and irresponsible...

Priya- fine....I said that...So what?

Ram- hawww... Madam what do you mean by so what?

Priya- Maine Jo kahan sach hi Kahan na...

Ram- Waah... pehle aap mujhe...

That was when Ram's phone Rang and he lifted it. After being on call for a few seconds he cut the call and before Priya could say anything , he said and hurried off

Ram - timeout..Yeh fight baad main continue karenge..i have am important work now...baad main we'll continue and I'll win...yaad rakhiye.

Saying so he Ran and Priya kept looking at him in disbelief.

Before she could think anything further she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned back and was pleasantly surprised.

Priya- Virendra Uncle aap...

She had an instant smile seeing him and hugged him.

Virendra - How are you beta?

Priya - I am good uncle aap...Kuch 5 din se aapse teek se baath hi nahi ho paayi...

Virendra - Ab kar sakte hain...

Priya - Sure...par aapko abhi koyi kaam nahi haina?

Virendra- Nahi..Main bas Golf game se ghar jaa raha tha toh socha ek baar office aaun..yeh branch aake kuch mahine hogaye mujhe...

Priya- That's great...

Virendra- Ram ne abhi abhi msg kiya ki usse ab kuch kaam hain...So we can go to his cabin..

Priya - As you say uncle...

Virendra and Priya went to Ram's cabin only to find it all messed up.

Priya - God..Phir se..

Virendra - Kya haal hain cabin ka..

Chocolates wrappers were thrown on the sofa , Coffee mug was left on the table , all papers were spread over the desk and some on the floor.

Priya dialled to and Tarun came in.

Priya - Tarun yeh sab please clean karo...

Tarun - Yes ma'am...

Once the cabin was neat ,both Priya and Virendra settled on the chairs.

Priya - Uncle you won't believe just a 20 mins back i guess Adi ordered Tarun to clean the cabin and he cleaned...

Virendra- Phir ab aise...

Priya - Mr Kapoor must have come here..I am sorry to say but He is so clumsy and that's why i don't come to his cabin....

Virendra- Sorry kyun bol rahi ho Beta... main jaantha hoon Ram kithna sorted hain, apne surroundings ko kithna clean raktha hain..I know he's very clean...

Priya chuckled hearing him and she loved Sarcasm. But next In a deep tone virendra said.

Virendra- And i also know why is he like this and how life has changed him from the man he was to the man he is...

Priya- Sorry , i didn't get.....

Virendra realised what he was going out of the way now and said.

Virendra - Nahi Priya... Nothing much actually...

Just then Ram walked in and chirped seeing his dad.

Ram- Dad...

He hugged his father and offered him seat.

Ram - Dad I am sorry but I'll have to leave in half an hour , ek important meeting hain...

Virendra - That's okay Ram..

Adi - Hi Uncle...Priya you'll have leave at 3 ?

Priya - oh..Baath kar li karigars aur unn gaav waalon se?

Adi- Yah..

Pirya - Okay then...

Virendra- Tum kahan jaa rahi ho Priya?

Priya - Uncle woh main Aurangabad jaa rahi hoon , there's a village near it where handlooms and especially sarees are all handmade. Well we want to get the order and get our pieces from them , but they look too old fashioned so they were refusing to help us. So I am personally going so that I can explain everything to them and also look at their work..

Virendra - Wow that's great...And are you going alone? There's no one accompanying you...

Priya involuntarily looked towards Ram and Ram towards Priya.

Ram - Dad all are busy , i and Adi have a meeting to attend now , Vik and kunal as you know have just left for Pune for some site project , But yah her assistent and our team will accompany her

Virendra - Even then , she's been to India after a pretty long time and you guys are leaving her alone....

Priya - Uncle it's okay , I'll manage it...

Virendra - I know you'll beta ,ithna toh jaana hain tumhe, by the way when are you being back?

Priya - As soon as I complete the work, Maybe tomorrow....

It was 3 and Priya was leaving for Aurangabad. It has just been a couple of minutes they have started from the office that she recieved a call from Ram.

Priya - Hello

Ram - Stop...

Priya - What?

Ram - Wait?

Priya - What wait?

Ram - I mean wait don't leave and stop the car...

Priya - Why?

Ram - Just say the driver...

Priya - Why should..

Ram - Please..for once listen to me...

Priya - Okay fine...

Priya - I said..

Ram - Great and stay there for 5 mins...

Saying so Ram cut the call much to Priya's suprise and irritation.

"Dhakkkkkkk"

Priya jerked hearing the sound and turned left to see Ram standing out and banging the window. She moved forward and little did she open the door that he jumped in.

Ram smiling said.

Ram - Hi...

Priya - What's wrong with you?

Ram - What happened? My hairs aren't in place ? Isn't this suit colour suiting me? I know the cufflinks aren't matching right...

Priya looked at him in disbelief.

Priya - I mean what's wrong with your brain cells?

Ram - With mine? Mine all are well and sharp..

Priya - Then what was this? Why did you made us wait and why did you jump into the car...

Ram - I told you to stop because I had my meeting completed and I am also joining you...

Priya - Then you could have taken your car right?

Ram - Now shouldn't i even sit in your car? Kithni rude aur heartless hain aap...

Priya - okay fine , please come sit and relax ,also Bolt must be proud of your perfomance...

Ram - And you must be proud of your taunts...

Priya wasn't in a mood to argue with him so she turned the other side. 

Adi - Hello Priya...

Priya - Hey Adi..

Adi - Ram jaldi main apna phone bhool gaya..

Priya turned towards Ram to find him looking out and enjoying the breeze and view.

Priya - I don't think he realised he's forgot his phone , but yeh aaye kyun? Main jaa rahi thi na...

Adi - Priya Vikrant informed us that today's weather is pretty bad and also that place is not very safe...

Priya -not very safe?

Adi - Yah , I mean its far from the main city and also the telephone signals aren't available there . And you know it's a tribal village so Ram didn't want you to go there alone , isliye jaldi jaldi main kaam khatam kiya aur phone bhool gaya...But don't worry I informed his manager to purchase a new one and give to him..

Priya - oh..Okay, I'll inform that to him.

Adi - Thanks Priya..

Priya - Mr Kapoor...

Ram turned towards Priya.

Priya - You forgot to get your phone , and i guess you haven't realised it , but don't worry adi said he's sending a new one for time being.

Ram - Oh shit...Anyways Thank you...

Priya - No..Thank you 

Ram - Mujhe kyun?

Priya gently nodded her head and turned the other side to look out of the window. It amazed her why would someone leave their own work to accompany the other person and to keep them safe. In a world where everyone think about themselves first , she found Ram to be the exact opposite. He cared about everyone , everyone's well being mattered to him and maybe now she was one among the 'everyone' for him . In the little time she's known him , his selflessness was the one thing which fasinated her .

It was in the evening that everyone had reached the bunglow where they would stay for a night before leaving tomorrow to the village and meet the artisans.

It was in the midnight that Ram came out of his room to fetch himself a bottle of water that he found the terrace door open. He walked in to find Priya sitting on the bench alone. Taking silent steps he walked towards her. 

Ram - Priya..

She turned back to find Ram there and answered.

Priya - You? At this time..

Ram - You are also sitting here alone at this time...

Priya - I couldn't sleep ,maybe because the place is new...

Ram - hmm...Water?

Priya - Yah...

Priya took the bottle and drank some water. Ram sat on the other side of the bench and she said.

Priya - Thank you..

Ram gently smiled and they both remained silent.

Priya - By the way why are you awake till now? All okay?

Ram - Yah..I couldn't sleep and came out for a bottle of water and then saw you....but what were you doing here alone?

Priya - Bas..aise hi..

Ram - Akele?

Priya - Uss bache ko dekh rahi thi..

She said pointing towards a boy sitting in the mud in front of a small hut in front of their bunglaw.

Priya - Dinner ke time pe bhi maine dekha tha..He was alone , ab raat ke 2 bhaj chuke hain , ab bhi akela baita hain..Soch rahi thi ki uske mom dad kahan hain , tabse akela kyun hain..

Ram - Teek haina...

Priya turned towards him as if asking him how is he saying being alone is okay.

Ram -I mean Look at him , he looks happy and he's enjoying himself. He's feeling the mud , looking at a flower as if it's something miraculous , staring at the stars and smiling . Isn't it beautiful that he loves his company and is happy. Loneliness is not a very bad thing i guess when you are content with yourself...

Priya had to agree with him. The child was actually enjoying being alone. But she couldn't understand because maybe she was never happy alone. After a minute of silence , Ram spoke in a light yet broken voice.

Ram -You know the worst kind of loneliness is not having nobody around , its not being comfortable with your ownself...

This line hit her the hardest. Looking into her eyes he said.

Ram - When you get scared of what if I have to face myself when no one is around , this is the worst thing anyone could ever feel. When your thoughts scare you , when you close your eyes and your past haunts you and you have many questions but no answers , when deep down you are all empty but try and smile out , these all feel so suffocating and lonely . When you want to run away from your own self is when you actually understand being lonely. This child is actually lucky he's happy with himself...warna woh log bhi hote hain jinhe khud ke dil se darr lagta hain...

Everything now Ram said were her unsaid feelings. Looking into his eyes and listening to him was as if talking to herself. His eyes said so much more at the moment that his words could have ever said . He always looked happy , then why does his words feel like he's fighting with himself everyday like she fought with herself. Why were her eyes wet? Why were they always hollow , why were they now looking like they felt every word he just said. Realizing his words have actually taken over her , she immediately turned away and in a brittle voice she said.

Priya - It's late..I'll lea..leave now

Ram immediately lowered his head down and said.

Ram - ya..yaa..

Priya while standing up kept her hand over his hand which was on the bench and it felt like the world freezed. They both turned to look into each others eyes which looked tired and grave. She slowly withdrawed her hand and walked away while Ram could feel his hand still shivering. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

FEELINGS Von V

Fanfiction

34.5K 1.8K 45
How they meet well it's complicated How they workout it's even more complicated And their feelings they aren't just complicated but tangled too. S...
12.2K 461 9
BALH2 One Shots.
2.9K 158 1
Ram and Priya who were mere strangers to eachother help eachother to move on from the betrayal they got from their respective life partners.
7.1K 346 8
Emotional Love Story