π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° | A MJ Fan...

By svftbuttercup

"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we... More

Copyright
Trigger Warnings⚠️
Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
Epilogue

VI

251 9 27
By svftbuttercup

As the sun was beaming down in Michael's room, Keisha woke up from the bed and started to yawn and stretch. And as she marinated for a minute, she looked around the room and realized that she wasn't in her room nor in her house and she almost panicked when she noticed that she was naked until she heard the shower running in the other room. Then the realization hit her....she spent the night at Michael's last night. With Keisha putting two and two, she heavily sighed and laid back on the bed.

'What the fuck.....', she thought to herself

While she was in her train of thought, she heard Michael's voice from the distance.

"I see someone's finally awake.",

She turned to her right and Michael entered the bedroom with a towel over his shoulder.

"Come on bruh, put on that towel!!"

"Girl, if you don't shut up.....you literally seen me naked while I just in them guts of yours late last night....so chill the fuck out...."

As he was looking through his closet trying to find something to wear for today, Keisha got up from his bed to go take a shower and as she was about to enter the bathroom, she felt a loud pop on her ass. She turned around and mean mugged Michael for doing that.

"That ass is just fat, goddamn girl....", he said as he bit his bottom lip

Keisha rolled her eyes and locked the bathroom so he wouldn't try to do anything sneaky cause if she didn't, she probably wouldn't leave his house. After she closed the bathroom wall storage looking for a towel and washcloth, she first noticed that she had a light purple hickey on the side of her neck and other slight purple hickeys on other parts of her body, then she noticed red marks on her backside....deep red marks....and finally she noticed her face & hair.....her makeup was smudged, especially her lipstick. Some of her mascara was either smudged as well or was running down her face.
While she was still looking in the mirror, she thought, 'Damn....he really fucked my shit up'

"Chile lemme wipe the rest of this makeup off before I go into the shower", she said

It didn't take her that long to wipe the rest of the makeup off her face before she hit the shower.

{45 minutes later}

After a deep deep deep cleansing, she unlocked the door and entered his bedroom once again. She was looking everywhere in the bedroom trying to find her clothes until she heard Michael clear his throat.

He said, "Looking for this?" while holding up the clothes

"Yes, thanks!"

As she walked up to Michael trying to grab her stuff until he held it above her head.

"It's too early for this shit Michael, now come on and give me my clothes back."

"I am, but under one condition...."

"And what that might be...??"

"A kiss."

"A kiss??!!! Nigga you must be crazy!! I'm not doing that....give me my damn clothes back Michael I ain't with ya childish ass now give it!!"

"Well childish is my middle name."

"It should've been your actual middle name.", she mumbled

"Same goes for you."

"Fuck you Michael", she rolled her eyes

"Already done that baby."

Keisha started to heavily sighed and rolled her eyes and replied, "If I give you that damn kiss, you gon give me my clothes back??"

"Yup."

"No bullshit??"

"No bullshit."

She had a feeling that his ass is lying, but she had to get it over with. So she walked up to Michael and gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed her back. She wanted to pull back after the first peck, but she moved back in and kiss him some more, but more deeper and passionate this time. Minute by minute, their kiss was starting to get sloppier, but Keisha had to snap back into reality and stopped both of them before it happened again.

"Wait...we gotta stop...", as her hand was on his chest

"Y-yeah.....I think we should."

As she grabbed her clothes from his hand, she put her clothes back on her before she had to head out and go home. While Michael was looking at her, he thought to himself, 'Damn....I really don't want her to leave.....not just yet, but she has to." As she was finished with putting her clothes on, he escorted her downstairs. When they were finally downstairs, she saw her keys on the table in the living room and quickly got them before she met Michael at the front door. Before she was about to walk out, she grabbed the side of his face and gave him a sincere peck on the cheek.

"See ya later dumbass", she said

"See you soon, smartmouth", he replied back

After they said their goodbyes, Keisha walked out of the door, got into her car and drove off and as soon as her car was out of sight, he closed the door and locked it. After he locked it he deeply sighed and went back on his laptop to see if any process has been made.

I entered my house & I felt this lazy urge in me to go take a damn nap. As I walked into my kitchen, my phone ringed in my purse, grabbed my phone out of my purse and saw the ID to find out that it was Cassidy who was calling me. As I accepted her called and even before I could even say 'Hello', her loud ass was squealing on the other end of the phone.

"You finally got some dick, didn't you girl!!"

"If I tell you the truth, would you shut up....."

"Yeah girl, come one tell me!!"

"I deeply sighed and said, "Yeah I did."

And like a bitch who doesn't keep her promises of being quiet, here she goes squealing.

"Girlllll!!!! I wanna all of the details!!!"

"Girl no!", I chuckled at the other end

"Okay & even though you ain't gonna give me the juicy details, but at least tell me was he good in bed??"

When Cassidy asked me that question, I instantly started to reminisce about last night.....and to be honest......he was good.....fuck good, that muthafucka was superb, that nigga had me in multiple positions that was know to man and he did some positions that I haven't even heard of before, he really threw it down in the bedroom.....literally!! Before Michael came along, my other previous partners never had me in a submissive way or made me feel 'tiny' during sex, but Michael....Michael had me feeling that way while we was having sex.....I was trapped in my thoughts until Cassidy snapped me out of it.

"Keisha?? Are you there??"

"Oh! U-umm y-yeah I'm here, I lost my train of thought."

"Train of thought my ass Keish, you was reminiscing about the dick weren't you??"

"Yeah....I was."

"Bitchhhhhh it was THAT good!?!?!? Oh bitch, if I was you, I would continue to fuck him if he has you reminiscing like that girl."

"I would if he wasn't a drug dealer and had multiple hoes on him....."

"Girl fuck them other bitches, they probably temporary any fucking way and plus he likes yo' ass and you know he does...."

"I know that he likes me but--"

"But nothing Keisha, he likes you and you like him!"

"Girl I do no--"

"Lie again Keisha....Lie! Again!"

"What?!?!!? I'm not lying."

"Mhm....if you don't like him that much then why did you tell me that you lowkey missed him....and you said this wayyyy before the Christmas party."

'Well shit....', I said to myself.....I've been caught

And as I was about to say something or make up a lie that I knew that she wouldn't even fall for, Michael's name popped up twice.....one being a picture message and the other being a text.

"Hey Cass...imma call you back, Michael just texted."

"Alright then. See ya later."

"Bye boo"

After both of us hung up, I looked at the message bubbles. I was very hesitant to see what he said, so I clicked on his name and my heart dropped, it said: "You left these at my house." alongside a picture of my black laced panties. I am so fucking embarrassed....I totally forgot about my panties, next time Imma need to double check if I left any clothing if I have a one night stand next time.I quickly replied back: "Imma need those back Jackson." Then he quickly responded back: "Nahhh.... imma just keep it." with him adding a flirtatious emoji at the end.

"So you just gon keep my panties bcause just we had sex last??"

"Bravo ma'am you've answered your own question..."

"I literally left your house not long ago, don't start with me Michael..."

"Don't start nothing, won't be nothing, love."

"I ain't ya love...."

"You were when I had you wrapped around my finger last night."

"Nigga chill....you weren't all that."

"If I wasn't 'all that', then why were you screaming my name out loud, calling me daddy and told me to fuck you senseless like the slut that you are and amongst other things...hmm?"

"I-I...w-well...."

"Exactly, you have nothing to say because you know it's true!"

"Okay okay okay, whatever yeah...I only said that cause you seem like the type of nigga to have a major bighead after sex...!!"

"I may be cocky....but I don't get a major bighead."

"Too late for that Jackson.."

"Fuck you alright! Y'all gonna stop making fun of my head, it ain't that damn big!! If I have a big head, then you remind me of a damn pony....just tiny, small & short!!"

"Aye man!! I can't help it that I'm short!! I'm sorry that I'm only 4'11!!"
(SN: that's the face claim's actual height btw)

"Then you know who it feels lol!!"

"Fuck off lmfao!"

After everything cooled down between us, he said:
"Are you free by any chance this week??"

"Why yeah?? Are you asking me out or something??"

"Maybe??"

"It's a yes or no question Michael...."

"Yes woman it is, happy now??"

"Yeah & sure why not.."

"So that's a yes??"

"Yes negro..."

"Alright, I'll plan this 'lil date' and I'll send you the time and place and date of course and please wear something casual....don't dress up like a bum."

"Oh honey, I'm always dressing casually. And the words "dressing like a bum" doesn't correlate with me EVER cause I'm never that especially if I'm going on a date."

"Alright alright...my fault."

"So I'll see you soon on our 'date' and don't be fucking late cause i will leave yo ass!"

"Alright alright I got cha!! I'll be there on time.....Jesus woman, you're very nerve wracking."

"And so are you...anyways I gotta go, I need to take a damn nap...."

"You could've stayed at my place a little bit longer if you were that tired..."

"Nah...cause if I stayed two things would happen.....one.) one of ya lil hoes would have popped out and tried to fight me and two.) we would've had sex again....so no..."

"Well.....you're right on that...."

"Yeah, but Imma head and take a nap."

"Aye before you go?? Can you do me a favor?"

".....What is it..."

"Make sure those delicious titties pop out in that dress."

"FUCK OFF BRO, GOOD FUCKING BYE MICHAEL LMFAOOO!!!"

After seeing her text, I laughed at myself because the way she responded to me. As I laid my phone down on the table, I grabbed my bag of weed and joint roller and started to sort my weed on there, but that was quickly interrupted by the knock on my door.

"Who is it??", I said out loud

"It's me", said the unknown voice

I groaned heavily and got off the couch. As I got in front of my door, I opened it to see Lia front and center.

"H-hey Mike..."

"Umm...hey....what do you want??"

"I need to talk to you...."

"About what?"

"Can you let me in so we can talk...."

I really didn't want to cause Lia & I ended on bad terms, but from the looks of it it looked like it was raining outside, so I stepped aside and let her in. After she came in, I locked my door back and went to the couch.

"Okay...so what do you want to talk to me about??"

"Umm....well....I know that we haven't talked in a while and while we weren't talking....I started to have.... some symptoms....."

".....What type of....symptoms....oh lord, do you have an STI?!!??!"

"No no no no!!! It's nothing like that....it's just...."

"Just what Lia....."

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me with tears brimming around her eyes.

"Why are you about to cry??!! What's wrong??"

"I-I don't know how to say this in words, but...."

And before I could say anything, she pulled out a pregnancy test from her bra and laid it out on the table and when I saw the pregnancy test, my heart dropped.....we've been using condoms since we started 'hanging out'....this can't be....

"I'm pregnant and you might be the father of my child...."

As soon as you take two steps forward, you take a step backwards and that's what's happening to me right now....but something deep in my guts is telling me that she might be lying about being pregnant....I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt........just yet....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.2K 31
He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle down. He's thirty so why not? His taste i...
6.8K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
1.7K 120 24
"I'll touch that fire for you. I do that three, four times again, I testify for you. I told that lie, I'd kill that bitch. I do what all of them arou...
29.5K 1.5K 23
|| 2022 MJFAs WINNER ; BEST MATURE ERA STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’†/π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **M...