๐—œ๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜...

By kyjwsn

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself... More

IN ANOTHER LIFE
ACT. 001
001. TONY'S RETURN
002. ACCEPTANCE
003. SCOTT LANG
004. THE CONVINCING
005. TIME TRAVEL!
006. ASGARD'S DRUNKARD
007. THE HAPPIER TIMES
008. WHATEVER IT TAKES
009. THAT'S AMERICA'S ASS!
010. A WIDOW'S SACRIFICE
011. HER BROKEN PROMISE
012. BANNER'S SNAP
013. TOGETHER ONCE MORE
014. ANOTHER LOST
015. THE FINAL SACRIFICE
ACT. 002
THE HEX + CASTS
001. A SPECIAL DAY
002. THE PREPARATION
003. KITCHEN CHAOS
004. DATES AND RINGS
005. AN ODD DISCOVERY
006. THE STRANGE RADIO CALL
007. ILLUSION AND GLAMOUR!
008. FRIGGA, SIGNY, ALVISS
009. THE DELIVERING
010. THE NO HOME WOMAN
011. START OF THE INVESTIGATION
012. OUTSIDE THE ILLUSION
013. HER GRIEF
014. NORMAN'S PLEA
016. HALLOWEEN CHAOS
017. LOKI'S TROUBLE
018. FALLING APART
019. IT'S BEEN HER ALL ALONG
020. TRIP TO MEMORY LANE, PART ONE
021. TRIP TO MEMORY LANE, PART TWO
022. A LOVER'S TORMENT
023. A SHITTY PREDICAMENT
024. THE INFINITY WITCH
025. IN ANOTHER LIFE, PERHAPS
THANK YOU

015. THE RESSURECTED

329 24 2
By kyjwsn

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE RESSURECTED.

     "I KNOW THIS IS tech from the '80s, but can we sharpen the visuals?" Hayward grunted as he watches through the screen while Monica controls the drone from the S.W.O.R.D base.

     "Working on it."

     "L/N located," Monica stated.

     "Well done."

     "We can't see the drone on the broadcast," Agent Woo says while him and Darcy were watching Y/N and the kids behind her in the TV, standing in front of their house, "Y/N's framing it out of the shot." Darcy adds, "Just like all the jump cuts."

     "Y/N decides what makes it onto her show and what doesn't," She explained. "And here we go, you're up," Hayward tells Monica as the drone is in front of the magical woman.

     "Y/N, this is Captain Monica Rambeau. Can you hear me?" She spoke to the microphone. But on the other hand, Y/N and the kids only stared cautiously at the drone, there was no sound coming from the Captain.

     "I just want to talk. That's it."

     Y/N's eyes began to glow purple as she glared at the drone and Director Hayward sighs, "No joy," Then he looks at an employee and gave him a nod as a cue. Monica was beginning to panic, "Uh, wait, my controls aren't working. Reconnect patch."

     "Disregard. Take the shot," Director Hayward suddenly says. "What?" Monica turns to him in disbelief, "No. The drones isn't armed." Hayward ignores her and repeats, "Take the shot!"

     The screen glitches and went blank as Y/N proceed to glare at the drone inside the Hex and Monica stood abruptly to glare at the director, "What did you do?" As if on cue, the alarms began blaring, "There's a breach, sir!"

     All of them stood in their places and begin to rush outside. People were panicking and the hex was sparkling and making crackling noises. Monica pushes through the crowd while Hayward stood up front; the soldiers were already aiming their guns at the center.

     The Hex started to split and someone walked out, "Is this yours?" Y/N drags the broken purple mist covered missile on the grassy field and throw it to Hayward's feet. All guns were aiming at her figure now, the green lasers visible on her body.

     "The missile was just a precaution. You can hardly blame us, Y/N," Hayward spoke up. "Oh, I think I can. This will be your only warning," She sneered, "Stay out of my home. You don't bother me. I won't bother you."

     "I wish it could be that simple. You've taken an entire town hostage!" Hayward argued. "Well, I'm not the one with the guns, Director," Y/N retorted. "But you are the one in control," Monica speaks up and slowly stepped forward.

     "You're still here," Y/N's hand began to glow as she holds a purple sphere threateningly. Monica was nervous, "Y/N, I didn't know the drones were armed. But you know that, don't you? A town full of civilians. And you, a telepath, brought a S.W.O.R.D agent into your home."

     Y/N glares at her as she proceeds to speak, "You trusted me to help deliver your babies. On some level, Y/N, you know I am an ally. I wanna help you!" Y/N huffed, "How? What could you possibly have to offer me?"

     "What do you want?" Monica softly asks.

     "I have what I want and no one will ever take it from me again," Y/N hissed and hurled the purple sphere up until it blows out and spreads through. In an instant, the green lasers was pointing at Director Hayward as all guns aimed at him.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stand down!"

     "Y/N!" Monica tries to call her but she didn't look back and proceeds to re-enter the Hex. On the other hand, Hayward was trying to tell the soldiers to bring their guns down, but no one listened as their minds are still being controlled by Y/N.

     As Y/N opens the Hex, it glowed purple and her control over the soldiers' mind are finally released. And with a last glance, she entered through the invisible energy field.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

     "Sparky! Come on, boy!"

     "Sparky! Sparky!"

     "Here boy, Sparky!" The L/N-Lokison twins yelled out, looking for their dog who has not returned yet after running out when their mother left the house to take care of the threat. Y/N walked around in town with them, looking behind the bushes and cars.

     "Hey, what's the trouble, little ones?" A neighbor asked. "We can't find our dog," Frigga responded with an upset frown. "Ah, don't worry, he's sure to turn up. Your mom won't let him get far. Ma'am," The neighbor shoots her a nod in greeting.

     "I don't know where he could've gone," Y/N sighs, letting Frigga and Alviss hold onto her hands as they continue to search for Sparky, "Here, boy! Sparky! Sparky!"

     "Sparky!"

     Just then, there was a rustling sound in the nearby bushes of the house around, "Sparky!" Alviss called—only for Agnes to emerge from the bushes with a worried look on her face, holding a blue blanket, covering some sort of lump.

     Frigga and Alviss gasps at the sight. "I didn't wanna come until I'd wrapped him up," Agnes says as she slowly steps out. "What happened to him?" Y/N questioned and stepped up.

     "Found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know how many leaves he ate, I didn't find him until it was too late," Agnes shoots the twin a sad look, "Oh, Frigga, Alviss, I'm so sorry." The said twins begin to tear up as they look at each other and shakily nods.

     "Wait. Don't. Don't," Y/N says pointedly as she came to them. "Don't what?" Frigga almost snapped as they sniffled.

     "Don't age yourselves up. The urge to run from this feeling is powerful," She began to lecture the kids, "I know." Alviss sniffs, "It's too sad." Frigga added, "You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead." Y/N tensed up as she looked at her daughter, "What? No..."

     "You can do that?" Agnes gasps behind her.

     Y/N paid no attention to her and continued to talk to her kids, "I am trying to tell you that there are rules in life, okay? We can't rush aging just because it's convenient." She chuckles dryly as she ignores the painful lump in her throat, "And we can't reverse death, no matter how sad it makes us. Okay?"

     "Some things are forever."

     Agnes was tearing up behind her while Alviss looks at his mother, "You said family is forever." Y/N whips her gaze to Frigga as the little girl spoke, "He is family. Bring him back, Mom. Please?"

     "Bring who back?" Y/N kept her eyes at their kids while they looked to their father, who had just came up to them in his work suit. He looks at Agnes and he finally understood; He spread an arm out and brings their children close.

     "Oh, kids. Come here."

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

     Back at the house, the kids are in their bedroom while their parents are in the kitchen. Y/N was picking up some toys and putting them in a basket while Loki comes in through the back door. There was tension between them as they stood together in a same room.

     "How are the boys?" Loki quietly asked.

     "A little heartbroken, but they'll be all right."

     "Well, it's not often you get a dog and bury them on the same day," Loki spoke weakly while facing down the sink. "Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs," Y/N joked.

     "I spoke with Norm."

     "Oh?"

     Loki turns to face her, "I unearthed the man's suppressed personality and I spoke to him free of your oversight. He was in pain, Y/N," He was trying to keep calm as he spoke. Y/N chuckles dryly at him, "Loki... Listen, can we just--"

     "What?" He cuts her off, "Watch TV? Turn in for the night so that you can change everything over again? No, Y/N." Loki steps forward and leaned on the counter, "You can't control me the way you do them."

     "Can't I?"

     Y/N turns away from him, "I'm going to bed," She starts to walk away—only for her to stop when Loki snapped, "No! We're not done here. What is the 'L/N Anomaly'"?

     She tensed up but tries to play innocent, "The what?"

     Loki slowly steps towards her, "I have to believe that this, whatever this is, was subconscious at first and that you only recently became aware of it," He tells her. "Aware of what?" Y/N steps back and turns to leave the kitchen.

     "Norm has a family, Y/N!" Loki snapped, a green shimmer running over his body; He was now in his Jotun form as he followed after her. "He has a family, and he can't reach them because you won't let him reach them!"

     "I don't know what you're talking about!"

     "Stop lying to me!"

     "This, all of this is for us. So let me handle it," Y/N began to levitate in the air as she held purple spheres of her power in her hands. Loki was unfazed by his wife; the air around them was getting intense and colder by each second as he glared at Y/N in his Jotun form.

     "What is outside of Westview?"

     "You don't want to know. I promise you," Y/N weakly says, almost whimpering as she tries to avoid to reveal her husband's fate, "You don't get to make that choice for me, Y/N!" Loki snapped, his hands began to glow green as he conjured his magic.

     Y/N was taken back, "You've never talked to me like this before..." She slowly levitates down to ground again. Loki scoffed, "Before what? Before what? I can't remember my life before Westview! I don't know who I am! I'm scared!"

     Her purple mists dissipated from her hands as Y/N steps close to Loki, her eyes tearing and voice quivering; Loki's Jotun form disappeared as she cups his face, "You are my husband. You are Alviss and Frigga's father. Isn't that enough?"

     "Y/N, why are there no other children in Westview?"

     "Oh, God! There are! Just stop it!"

     "No, no," Loki follows after Y/N, who walks away and sat on the couch. He resumes, "The playground stands are empty every morning I walk to work. Why? Tell me why?"

     "Do you really think that I am controlling everything? That I... That I am somehow in charge of everybody in Westview? I'm walking their dogs, mowing their lawns, getting them to dentist appointments on time?" She huffs frustratingly.

     "I mean, I... I don't know how any of this started in the first place," She confessed and Loki kneels in front of her, holding her hands, "Y/N, what you're doing here, it's wrong. It is wrong."

     The doorbell suddenly rings, interrupting their argument. "I didn't do that," Y/N tells him sincerely, and it pained her when Loki gave her a doubting look, "You don't believe me..."

     "Y/N, I want to, but at this point, I'm ignoring the statistics entirely," Loki told her weakly and the doorbell rings again.

     She wordlessly stood up from the couch and made her way to the door. Y/N huffs a breath as she opened the door and she freezes at the person standing in front of her.

     Loki steps behind her, "Y/N, who is this?" He asks while the person in front of her takes off his glasses and smirked, "Brother gonna get to squeeze his stubborn, not biologically, but still, sister to death or what?"

     Y/N stood there speechless, she gasps slightly as she was pulled in for an embraced, she smiles a bit then returns the hug.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
📍S.W.O.R.D BASE

     Darcy ran through the crowd inside the facility and made her way to her desk, where the old fashion TV sat and played the happenings inside the Westview anomaly.

     "Holy shit. She resurrected Tony Stark, too?

END OF CHAPTER.
- 2k words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
3.3K 158 21
When a young girl's life changes all because of a certain duty bestowed upon her, she can find no love or family. It's up to Omorfiรก to save the gala...
3.7K 156 49
"๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
77.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...