The nightmare begins (TPN x K...

By hehechika

(Sequel of Sweet Little Dream) ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ {ɴᴀᴍᴇ}, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛ... More

}°•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ•°{
___𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘__
...𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵...
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟹- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺- 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
•°Information Catalog°•
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝙸𝚗 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚎?
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾- 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿- 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶- 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝
_𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰_
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 {𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎}
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸- 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛....𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙.
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹- 𝙼𝚛. 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺- 𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻- 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚁𝚊𝚢)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚔)
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞
𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
Guess what's out~

𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽- 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

1.1K 60 52
By hehechika

Hey, {Name}?"

A new voice entered her ears. {Name} was sitting beside Emma who was napping on the couch with Jemima reading a book on her stomach. She looked up and saw Zack and Ray looking at her.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk after lunch in your office?"

.
.
.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Zack, Ray, Emma stood on the floor while Violet sat in the sofa of the office while {Name} remained in her office chair. Darius was serving them tea, Ray was reading a book but was a little tensed while Emma fiddled with the things on the shelves.

Zack was looking at her as Darius served her tea.

"We wondered if we could talk to you, alone?"

{Name} side glanced Darius and Darius got the signal. The butler bowed and went out of the room.

Ray sighed and closed his book.

"So? What is it?"

"This."

Ray said and miraculously got a small book from the book he was reading and paced it in {Name}'s desk.

{Name} read the title and widened her eyes at the name.

"Dimitri's diary..."

{Name} stared at it in shock at recognition of the name.

"We're guessing you know who Dimitri is?"

Ray said and {Name} nodded.

"{Name}? How did you actually meet Darius?"

"Its...a long story. I guess I have to tell you.."

.
.
.

{Name} walked the 4 towards a pile of staircases. She led them to the side where they saw a blank wall.

"Wait here."

{Name} said. She walked towards the wall and felt it, as if she was trying to find something. They then heard a button being pressed and suddenly a light came through the wallpaper.

"Violet, please break the lighted part."

Violet looked at her weirdly but Zack nudged her to comply.

'Break the light? As in punch it?'

Violet then lifted her fist and was surprised when she made an impact on the wall with the light. It was like cutting through paper but she didn't know it was like cutting paper so when she punched too hard, she accidentally punched something hard.

"Ouch!"

Violet yelped. She looked at her fist and saw it was bleeding.

"When I meant break I meant rip it."

"Could've said that sooner."

{Name} went towards the now ripped part and ripped it all the way. There they saw a cramped elevator, it was old and dusty.

"This elevator, I found it when I heard strange humming from the staircase."

She stepped into the worn out elevator.

"It can only fit 1-2 people. I'll go first, you 4 can follow."

All of them nodded. {Name} pressed the button to go down. The elevator closed and suddenly she was gone in a dash. The 4 were surprised at the speed. It was like she just teleported. They heard her shreak loudly as the elevator went down.

"AHHH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT IT GOES FAST DOWN!"

Her warning slowly faded as she went down. They all cringed when they heard a painful thud.

"I'm fine!"

{Name} called out. They all sighed in relief. The 4 then looked at each other.

"Well, ladies first."

Zach motioned for them to go to the elevator. Emma shrugged but Violet only frowned and crossed her arms.

"No way, you two go. You 2 the men!"

Violet argued. Zach scoffed and looked away.

"No way, you two go first!"

"Well what if it's dangerous!

In short, neither wanted to go. Emma both looked at them and sighed. She then grabbed both of their arms and shoved them in the elevator. Both shrieked in surprised.

"Hey! Emma!"

Violet stuttered. Her face was close to Zack's chest. She was uncomfortable at being pressed to Zack too much. Same goes to Zack, he'd rather be pressed with Oliver than Violet.

"If you two are going to fight, you two might as well be the first ones to go first."

Emma put her hands on her hips and reached to press the button. The door closed and suddenly went into a dash.

"AHHHH!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ZACH!"

"SCREW YOU!"

Their screams can be heard as they went down. Emma sighed and looked at Ray, who was in deep thought and was reading that worn out book.

"Hey Ray? What's wrong?"

Ray looked up from his book and closed it.

"Nothing, just thinking a thought."

"Mind sharing it?"

Ray stayed silent. A loud thud can be heard from underground and the sound of a slap. One could guess that Violet slapped Zach.

"Oi!"

"You pervert!"

"Hah?! I didn't mean to touch there you know! Besides you don't even have a butt!"

"You'll pay for that you douchebag!"

Violet and Zach could be heard arguing. Emma sweatdropped.

"Jeez, since when have they gotten so rotten with each other."

"..."

Ray remained silent. He then broke it by asking a question, or rather, saying the obvious.

"Isn't {Name} acting a little strange?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"..."

Ray answered with another silence again.

"Ray?"

Emma asked as the elevator again rose up and made a ding noise as it opened for them.

Ray looked down and sheeted.

"Nothing, I'll tell you some other time."

"Huh?"

Emma looked confused but decided to not question it further.

What does he mean by {Name} acting strange, she seems perfectly fine.

Is he talking about the time where Zach said she heard mysterious noises?

Or how she's strong?

Emma wasn't sure. She stepped in the elevator with Ray and pressed down. They suddenly fell fast. Emma yelled while Ray yelped.

Emma would've laughed if she wasn't falling. The elevator hit the ground with a large thud and opened. There they saw a corridor that looked so creepy. The dim lights were only led lights and the walls were made of dirt.

Near the entrance, Zach holding his cheek which has a red mark and Violet tapping her foot. {Name} was already in the end of the hallway, waiting for them.

Ray's words suddenly went into Emma's mind. She hadn't notice {Name} act strangely. However, the curiousity of saying if this statement is true bloomed Emma.

"Finally, Violet wouldn't stop yelling at me."

Zach mumbled and Violet irked.

"You touched my butt!"

"It was an accident!"

"Oh shut up you two."

Ray called out. Both looked at him in annoyance. {Name} called their attention by snapping her fingers.

"This is the dungeons. By the end of this hallway is where Darius was kept. I don't know much about his past, but all I know is..."

{Name} trailed off and walked. She motioned for them to follow her and they obliged. She was walking right beside Zach and she finished her statement moments ago.

"Darius was kept here for a long time...In the case of Dimitri's identity, you can call them brothers, twins even. They are both the sons of Alcinadora Alphine...The duchess."

{Name}'s looked darkened. They all widened their eyes.

"The duchess? Does that mean she is related to Grand Duke Leuvis?"

"The demon you met? Yes, that is Darius's uncle."

Zach gasped and rasped out.

"If you knew then why would you involve yourself with him! He's part of the royal family of demons! You could've been killed!"

"But I wasn't."

{Name} simply stated. They stopped infront of a gloomy cell and {Name} pointed at it.

"Darius may seem like he could kill me but I have been living with him for 2 years now. He only eats his kind, he's a cannibal. He can also do what other demons can't. Like set up illusions and grow deep sharp claws. He was useful to me.."

{Name} said.

"As for Dimitri..."

{Name} thought what she was gonna say carefully. She remembered the demon, she had only used him to escape. She manipulated him to his death, you could say she was his killer..

"He was useful to me as well...but not in the way Darius can help..."

Emma gulped at {Name}'s expression. She had never seen her like this in ages. The last time she was like this was when she stabbed Mama's arm.

The orange girl looked at Ray with a knowing look, She thinks she knows what Ray is talking about...

.
.
.

Emma and Ray walked together out of the staircase. {Name} had departed ways with them to take care of other business. Violet and Zach followed behind her, saying that they need to meet with their companions as well.

Emma walked in a stomping motion, her mind in {Name}'s words.

"I think you can figure out what {Name} means right?"

Ray interrupted her thoughts. Emma nodded slowly.

"Yeah...I think I can."

"Darius is her servant, Dimitri was her tool. This Alcinadora triggered {Name}'s mood."

Ray thought about how {Name} sneered the duchess's name.

"Could they be the one responsible for the ruined laboratory of Lambda 2?"

"Which one? The duchess? Or {Name}?"

"Both...Darius once mentioned the duchess's name...In that odd looking painting."

"The one with the demon mother and 4 children? Yeah I saw it a while ago. I also noticed something too, regarding the 4th child."

Ray whispered, Emma leaned in.

"The 4th child looks like Sonju..."

Emma gasped.

"Sonju?! As in Sonju and Mujica? Them?"

"Mainly Sonju, but yeah them. Sonju could be part of the royal family for all we know."

"..."

Emma stayed silent. All of these information was going all over her head. She then thought of when she saw {Name}'s file in the pen.

"Hey, remember that line we saw in {Name}'s file?"

Emma reminded Ray, and Ray nodded.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same."

"Do you think...{Name} is in the stage of snapping?"

Emma said darkly.

Ray shrugged.

"I don't know, the file didn't say what snapping looks like. All we know she can't be controlled."

"Well there must be clues somehow."

"I doubt there are. William Minerva won't be much help."

Ray mumbled but this gave Emma an idea.

"Then what about the new William Minerva?"

"Huh?"

"{Name}'s boss! and Violet told me who it might be."

"Who?"

Emma stopped and Ray also stopped. Emma pointed a finger at Ray's chest and stated loudly.

"Norman."

Ray widened his eyes. Norman? But isn't he dead? No, {Name} said she was with him. So...could it be possible?

"Alright, I'm in. Question though, how?"

"Simple, {Name} isn't the only one that works for William Minerva right?"

"I supposed this is where I come in no?"

Both of them jumped from their heights and looked around. They saw no one.

"Ahem, Up here."

They looked up the high ceiling and saw Darius standing upside down holding Jemima who was giggling.

"J-Jemima!"

Ray called out.

"Darius! What are you doing up there?"

"Well, Lady Jemima asked me to play tag with her. She ran this way and saw you two talking so she ran the other way. I caught her and she told me that she wanted to walk this way but it seemed you two are talking about something important. I then carried her and walked on the ceiling, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard my name so I got curious."

Darius said like it was nothing. Emma sweatdropped.

"Ray! Ray! Look! I'm hanging upside down!"

Jemima called out. Ray's fear was everywhere.

"Oi! Darius put her down!"

"Yes, Master Ray."

Darius then let go of her.

"Not like that!"

Emma and Ray shrieked and caught Jemima on time, thank God that Jemima saw it as a game than a possible death.

"Are you crazy?!"

Ray yelled and pulled Jemima closer.

"You said to drop her Sir Ray."

"Not like that!"

Darius chuckled mischiveously and started to hop down.

"Don't worry, if ever you weren't gonna catch her, I'd do it in a flash."

Darius flicked his wrist and Ray's shadow from the light waved uncharacteristically.

"I could do many things that my lady hasn't seen before. I could cast shadows, draw nightmares, and make sure my garden doesn't get destroyed by those uninvited crows."

Darius flicked his wrist and Ray's shadow turned normal again.

The butler straightened his pose and looked at the 3 children.

"I supposed that you may know where my lady found me...and know of my twin brother Dimitri."

Darius's red eyes casted on the journal in Ray's hand.

"Do you need the journal back?"

"No thank you Sir Ray, I was just about to dispose it. You may have it."

Ray nodded and cuddles Jemima closely.

Emma then spoke.

"We need you for something Darius...Are you willing to help us out?"

"Depends, just as long we aren't breaking my lady's trust then I'm fine. My lady hates liars, the last thing I want is for her to be angry at me."

Darius mumbled the last part and composed himself.

"Ahem, so I am in all ears. What do you need?"

.
.
.

"Oh? Norman?"

Norman's own name came out of his mouth. He had called the owl {Name} respectfully named after him. The snowy white owl was holding a letter than had the seal of the Alphine family. This got him curious, never has {Name} deliver him a letter before.

He opened it and saw a familiar hand writing he hasn't seen in a long time. Is this..

"Emma's handwriting?"

_____________________________
Dear William Minerva,

This is us, Emma and Ray, and we want answers. Call the telephone of the Alphine Manor, Darius will answer it for us. We want to know everything you know about your assassin, {Name} {Last Name}. Please cooperate with us. We are in need of it..

-Emma and Ray

PS;

If you are Norman, then Ray says "Fuck you"

______________________________

Norman chuckled at the PS side note.

'Well I love you too Ray'

His smile dropped and looked at his desk. The file of {Name} {Last Name}, 18125 sitting there, after he had read it the hundrendth time.

Norman will cooperate with this plan of theirs. He will be calling them tomorrow about it. He opened the file again and saw the adult version of {Name}. He touched her cheek. He had read {Name}'s file over and over again.

He whispered every detail that was in the file. As if it was a poem, he memorized them line by line.

.
.
.

"Ray?! Why would you say that!"

"Its Norman, It will be fine."

"What if it isn't?"

"Then the man and me will have an awkward conversation Jemima."

"If he doesn't call us tomorrow, you're gonna ruin the plan Ray."

"Shut up Jemima."

"Is saying 'fuck you' your alternative for 'I love you' Lord Ray?"

"The hell?! No!"

"Language! Jemima is here!"

"This is fine, I'm fine."

.
.
.

Sweet Little Dreams Crackfic

Episode 37: The Office
(Aged up! 18-19, also the little kids are asleep)

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Excuse me, everyone. SEEEEX!

Don, Yuugo, Lucas, Ray, Oliver, and Zach look at her ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Dreamy Snapped ({Name}): Now that I have your attention...

Mr. Genocide (Norman): You don't have our attention.

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): GENOCIDE!

Mr. Genocide (Norman): I'm listening

Doofus the bean head (Don): You had me at sex.

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Pervert

Yametekudasai! (Gilda): You have our attention by just screaming anything...

Dreamy Snapped ({Name}): That's good to know, TATAKAE!

Please don't die! (Emma): ErAn YEaGAH!!!

ZachsaidIdon'thaveanass (Violet): Ereh! Ereh!

Mama Anna (Anna): What the hell is happening...

.
.
.

Episode 38: Material Gworl

Old Dilf? (Yuugo): {Name}! How about a dance with an awesome guy?

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): I love it, where is he?

Lucas...just lucas (Lucas): Do you think men are important?

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Like for what?

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Look if you want Norman, you go through me.

Fuck you! (Ratri): But we've already got him?

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Alright then, I guess I go through you.

Kazuha but tall (Oliver): {Name} quick! We need your credit card!

Dreamy Snapped! ({Name}): Alright, which one?

*Proceeds to unravel her wallet filled with credit cards*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 377 16
"You're from a whole other world" "A different dimension" "You open my eyes" "And I'm ready to go" "Lead me into the light" You just finished th...
72.2K 2.4K 29
ʚ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ɞ ❝𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫�...
81.9K 2.6K 68
𝘾𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 - 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚... 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚...
44.2K 1K 51
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚎...