Just to Hear You

By XxllaiNNiallxX

What happens when you fall in love with someone that is famous for their voice, but you can't even hear it? More

Just to Hear You
Niall Horan
Kidnapped?
Then He Walked In.
See You At 7.
The Date
Nate
THANK YOU!!!
He's Your Father.
Kicked Out
Harry's?
Telling Niall
SORRY!!
Keeping it?
Telling everyone.

Nate's Homecoming

219 16 3
By XxllaiNNiallxX

(A/N) I'm so sorry guys! I haven't updated in forever :( its harder to write chapters right now because i need a few fillers before something big! ill try as hard as I can to update more often!

Love yous! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone is shaking me awake. I look up to see Peyton.

"Wake up!" She signed.

"Why?? It's only seven, Peyton. Why are you waking me up?"

"Have you lost all sense in your brain? Nate gets to come home today!!"

I shoot up out of bed. Not saying anything to Peyton, I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then, I put my hair up into a low ponytail and change into grey sweatpants and a red tshirt. I was ready in under ten minutes, and Peyton grabbed my shoulders as I was scrambling to find my bag.

"Calm down! He can't even check out until nine! We're going to breakfast with the boys."

"Oh yeah..." I signed.

We walk up to the door of the cafe, and I see Niall and Harry, already scarfing down their food. When we sat down, they finally look up at us. Niall's plate is almost clear, and Harry's is halfway empty.

"You couldn't wait five minutes?!" Peyton signs and says.

Niall shook his head. Harry smirked.

"Sorry..." Niall signed.

I laughed. "It's okay, just give me a piece of bacon."

He smiled and shoved his plate over to me. There was only two pieces of bacon and a forkful of eggs left on the plate.

"So...you and your brother are staying at Peyton's, right?" Niall signed.

"Only for a few days, until I can figure something else out. I don't want Peyton's parents to be supporting us."

"They would be fine with it! You really don't have to leave." Peyton interjected.

"No, we can't mooch off of you guys for that long. I need to find something for us permanently. I guess we'll be living on our own, anyway now."

"You need to try to fix things with your mom. I know she wants Nate back, and I bet she wants you back too." Peyton signs.

"Not until she kicks that asshole out of our house."

"I have an idea...." Niall signed.

"What?" Peyton and I sign in unison.

"Harry and I have talked about this, and we want all three of you to come with us. To Florida. Just to test and see if you would be okay with traveling with us. And if you are, then you can keep traveling throughout the tour. But if not, you can fly right back here and just visit sometimes."

"Niall, that's huge. And what about Nate? He's in a wheelchair. And Peyton is pregnant! With Harry's baby, nonetheless. What will paparazzi say when you guys are traveling with a little boy in a wheelchair, a deaf girl, and a pregnant teenager?" I signed. He barely understood, and Peyton had to interpret.

"You wouldn't technically be traveling with us. You would be traveling...well, you would stay in a different hotels and you wouldn't ride in our car or anything. You would just hang out with us sometimes, and we would keep that private. What do you say?"

"I don't know..."

"Yeah, me either..." Peyton signed.

"Let's ask Nate what he thinks about it. And if he's okay with it, I will be too." I signed.

"Perfect." Niall smiled.

Harry looked so clueless that it made me laugh. He only knows the signs for thank you, hello, and his own name. He had been completely unaware of what we've been talking about. Niall turned to him and explains what we just said. Harry smiled at us and said "I hope you decide to come."

I looked at Pey. "So, what's going on with you and Harry?" I signed.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to...be together?"

"I don't know...he asked me to dinner tonight to talk." She signed.

"Oh okay."

The waiter walked up and asked for Peyton and I's orders. We got a double order of pancakes. Niall ordered another plate of eggs. Harry said he was full.

At 8:30, I started getting excited for Nate to check out.

"Can we go??" I signed to Peyton.

"Getting anxious, aren't we?" She smiled.

"I just want to get there, in case mom has the nerve to show up."

"Okay. Lets go." She signed.

We all got up and went to our cars. We drove to the hospital and walked inside together. I checked in with the receptionist and walked into Nate's room. And also in the room was none other than...my mother.

____________________________

"Hi, honey." She signed like we're old friends.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Nate. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey sis." He signed.

"Hey, bro. How ya feeling?"

"Okay...but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That guy. He's staying at our house. I can't stay there too. I just can't."

"And you're not going to. We're staying at Peyton's and then I have another thing to talk to you about. When we get out of here."

"Okay. Guess what I've been doing this whole time I've been on bed rest?"

"What?" I smiled,

"I've been practicing! Can you tell?" He signed, referring to his signing.

"I can actually! You've gotten a lot better! Are you ready to go?"

"Is that even a question?" He laughed.

I helped him into his wheelchair and started pushing him out of the room. Mom grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Where do you think you're going?" She signed.

"Not home. That's for sure." I glared at her.

"Oh, really? Because they won't check him out without my signature, and I won't sign unless he comes with me."

"They'll let him out. They probably need the room. I already checked. Any family signature will be acceptable."

She sighed and walked away. Then she turned around.

"Your dad will be disappointed that you guys aren't coming home." She signed.

"That is not my home as long as he's there. And he's not my father."

"Wether you like it or not, he is. And he's not going anywhere."

I shook my head and pushed Nate down the hallway. I signed the papers in place of my mom, and Niall introduced himself to Nate. They were getting along really well. Then, we introduced Harry.

"Why is only Harry here? Where are the other guys?" He signed to me.

"Niall stayed for me and you and Harry stayed for p-...personal reasons." I caught myself before signing Peyton.

"Oh okay. So what did you need to ask me?"

"Let's just wait until we get to Peyton's."

"Okay."

We got into our cars, and Niall planned to pick Nate and I up at six. Harry said he would pick Peyton up at seven. We went our separate ways, and when we got to Peyton's, we got Nate settled in. Peyton's parents welcomed him and made sure he was comfortable in the guest room. Nate and I sat in the living room, while Peyton was in the kitchen with her parents, telling them about Niall and Harry's proposal. If they said yes, we would ask Nate. A few minutes later, when they came back, she smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back, and looked at Nate.

"So, we have a proposition for you." I signed.

"Okay?" He signed.

"Niall and Harry want us to go to Florida with them...just to test our traveling, and if we want to, we can keep touring with them for a while."

"So...we would be going on tour with them?"

"Yes. If we like it. If we don't, we can come back."

"No offense, but why would Peyton go too?"

Peyton and I both laughed at that. "Because...Harry kind of...got her pregnant."

"WHAT?!" He signed and yelled at the same time.

"Yeah...that's another story. But back to the touring thing."

"I don't know...what about mom?"

"What about her?"

"Wouldn't she be sad?"

"She might be for five minutes, but that guy is there to comfort her." I did the gagging reflex with my mouth.

He laughed and signed "I think that would be awesome."

We all smiled and Peyton and I wrapped him into a hug. I got out my phone and texted Niall.

Audrey: Nate said he would love to travel! We're coming!

Niall: That's amazing! I'll let everyone know! And you better get packing! See you at six ;)

Audrey: Okay, I will! :) see you!

"I told Niall! He said we better start packing." I signed to Peyton.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about all the packing we'll have to do..." She signed.

"Well, lets go! I can't wait!" Nate signed excitedly.

I laughed. "Neither can I."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong