Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

LXVII. Worth it.

841 32 1
By blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung.

It's like a dream come true. I almost lost her but now here I am staring at the greatest view I've ever seen. Watching her as the sunset's orange glow touches her face as she admires the view.

It felt good. Just be out in the open spending time with her. Unlike back home, here we feel free.

Time pass by quickly as we talk and laughed. I miss this, having long conversations with her. We have so much to talk about, 2 years worth of it. Little did we know it's already night time. The Eiffel tower now sparkling as if it was made up of stars.

I looked at the time it was half past six already.

Me: Time to go Pretty angel.

I stood up and stretch my body a little. I offered my hand to help her stand.

Mina: where to? Oh you know what? Don't answer that. I'd let myself just go along with it and be surprised again.

I can't help but smile as I tucked the picnic mat bag back on its cover and into my bag.

Me: Good. Off we go then.

I booked a car to go directly to the port. As we stepped out of the car, Mina was facing the other way so I put both hands on her arms and turn her to the right. Her eyes were wide as she saw the boat.

Mina: We'll ride that?

Me: Yup. That's where we'll have our dinner.

Mina: Chaeng! You're spoiling me way too much.

Me: Well, we could search for a different restaurant but I don't think they do refunds.

Mina: You've already paid for it?

I nodded and wave my phone. She sighed which made me smile. How come she look so cute even when she's frowning?

I offered my arm which she took. We walked towards it. I showed the staff my phone for the ticket and they let us in. Inside another staff greeted us, looked at our tickets and then led us to where our table was.

The view could be seen on all sides through the windows. I chose a seat by the side of the window where the Eiffel tower's at.

Mina was amazed at the place. The boat then started cruising the river and the dinner was served as well. It was a 4 course delectable meal. It was the perfect place and with the ambiance and the view it made it more romantic.

After our dinner we went up to the deck and enjoyed the view. You can see the city at it's best with it's night light. The Eiffel tower putting some starry starry night effect with the night sky.

It was a bit windy which made it more colder. I noticed Mina was a bit shaking from the cold. I looked around first and confirmed we were the only ones there. I then went behind her and hug her. She suddenly went stiff. I leaned my head on her shoulder and whispered.

Me: You're shivering. I'll be your human jacket.

She just nodded and we were like that for a few minutes. Those were the longest minutes of my life. I can feel her cold yet also warm. I can smell her perfume. I was looking at her side profile from time to time. I can't seem to get enough of her.

I know it's a bit awkward so I asked her somethings just to start a conversation. We were nearing the port when she said.

Mina: Uhm. I think I'm warm enough now. Thank You.

Me: Oh okay.

I let go of her and went to her side. When we arrived at the port, I took her hand and led her on the way down.

We walked for a while in silence. It was quiet but comfortable. We were just looking around.

Me: Ready to go?

Mina: Yeah. In which hotel are you staying?

Me: Same hotel as you are. But we're not yet going back to the hotel.

Mina: What? There's more?

I nodded and she just stared at me in disbelief. She playfully spanked me at my arm.

Mina: What are you doin? It's too much. You've already spend a lot

Me: We've had this conversation earlier on didn't we. Just don't worry it'll be my last surprise anyways.

She was about to say something but she seemed decided not to.

Me: You liked it?

Mina: Liked? no I Lo...

Me: Shhh don't say it until the evening ends.

Mina: You and your surprises.

We laughed as we made our way towards the street to hail a taxi. Just like before I whispered our destination to the driver.

Mina was shaking her head yet smiling too. The driver looked at me at the mirror and nodded which indicates that we're only a block away. I also whispered that to him earlier on. I told Mina to close her eyes and don't peek.

We arrived and I led her out of the taxi.

Me: Go on, you can now open your eyes.

Mina gasped as she saw the Big sign in front of her.

Mina: No way!

Me: Yes way!

I said while showing her the ticket.

I took her hand and led her towards the line. I took my camera and took a picture of her amazed by the building itself with it's lights, a windmill and it's massive name, The Moulin Rouge.

We went inside, it wasn't what I was expecting. The place looked grand yet nice and cozy. You can also have dinner but since we just came from a romantic dinner, I just arranged for a champagne instead.

After a few minutes the show started. As soon as it starts we were in trance. The show was spectacular! Everything about it was great from it's talented performers, choreography, costumes up to the production. We were amazed and well entertained. It's really worth the price.

The joy is obvious on Mina's eyes when she clapped as the show ended. We hurriedly went out as there's a lot of people there.

Mina: wow that was amazing!

She said as soon as we got inside the taxi.

Me: Yeah, I think my mouth was open most of the time.

Mina: My face actually hurts from smiling too much. They were so good.

We talked more about the show and our reactions.

Me: I Was totally impressed. It's certainly really worth the price.

I noticed Mina looking at our hands.

Mina: You're really unbelievable.

Me: Why?

Mina: You planned this day so well that I can't even tell which of your surprises are the best. All of it was fun and memorable. I really enjoyed this day.

Me: That's actually my ultimate goal today. Did I succeeded?

Mina: With flying colors.

Oh my, I still can't get used to this. Sitting beside her, holding her hand and her giving me that gummy smile of hers.

We reached our hotel around midnight. I accompanied her towards her room.

We reached her room, she opened the door but before she went in she said:

Mina: Thanks for this day Chaeng. I really do appreciate everything you did.

Me: It's my pleasure to spend the day with a member of the most famous girl group in the world.

Mina: Oh shut it. But really thanks for everything. Uhm... Can I ask you something?

Me: Shoot.

She suddenly can't look at me in the eye. Whatever she wants to ask makes her nervous.

Mina: Uhm...why... After all the rejections, why didn't you gave up on me?

Me: That's simple, Cause you're worth the wait.

She looked at me and gave me that gummy smile. I can see the blush starting to build up on her face.

Mina: Thank You.

Her eyes never leaving mine. Oh gosh. The temptation! I want to kiss her and tell her how much she means to me. Yet I don't want to risk what we have now.

Me: Welcome. I'll go now. Take a rest okay?

She nodded.

Me: Go on, I'll go once you're in.

She then went in then turned but she didn't closed the door. I looked at her questioningly.

She then looked at me in the eyes and suddenly went to me hugged and then kissed me on the cheek. It was actually almost on the side of the lips. After that, she then went inside her room hurriedly and closed her door. She left me there motionless for I was still stunned on what had just happened.

My face felt hot when I took hold of my cheeks. Wait. Mina kissed me by the cheeks. Waaaaah! Upon realizing this, I threw a fist in the air while jumping and shouted Yes! It was a bit loud so I hurriedly walked towards the elevator before I got busted.

I was smiling sheepishly and uncontrollably at the elevator. I was just a floor down. When I reached my room. I lay on the bed smiling at the ceiling. I then took my phone.

12:14 am
I'm at my room now.

12:14 am
I'm still shocked about what had happened. That thing you did topped all my surprises today.

12:14 am
Wow. Just. Wow. 🥰

12:15 am
I was shocked too. 😅

12:15 am
I'm not usually like that.

12:15 am
I was actually thinking about it, but you beat me to it.

12:15 am
Damn, I should've waited longer then.

12:15 am
That's my way of showing my gratitude. You don't know how happy you made me today.

12:15 am
Thank you so much, my Knight.

Oh shit. She called me my Knight. Am I dreaming? Please someone tell me I'm not.

I wish she said that earlier, I would've kissed her right away then.

12.16 am
I should always surprise you. If this is how the night will always end.

I think tonight I'd be sleeping soundly and smiling too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...
22.5K 441 14
These are Michaeng oneshots base on my gay mind. All of the characters are base on pure fanfiction only. I hope you like it.
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...