Moondrop x Sundrop

By SefanniMaetinezB-127

(Being re-written!!! So some parts may not make sense!!!) Sun has always been told to stay inside his tower a... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Not part of story, but still, Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26

Ch. 17

2.7K 56 19
By SefanniMaetinezB-127

Backstory
°
°
Part 5: Danger
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Sasha started getting ready to leave the plex. Earlier she had felt she was being watched on her way towards the locker room, but simply ignored it.

Thinking back, it must've just been her paranoia. She shrugged it off  and got her keys and jacket. She placed them in her bag, and started to change out of her uniform.

As she changed, she heard some noises coming from somewhere in the looker room.

She turned to where the sound came from, but the emptiness of the locker room made the sound echo throughout the whole place.

Unable to do nothing about it, Sasha continued to look for her things. She was buttoning her shirt up when she felt something, or... someone staring at her.

At this point, what was once paranoia turned into fear. She began to sped up, putting her things away. She placed her bag on her shoulder and quickly left the room in a hurry. She didn't want to spend one more second in this damn pizza plex.

Lately some security guard hed been starring at her these past few days. And it wasn't stares she licked. It included with smirks and them looking up and down at her whether she noticed or not. And that thought didn't made things better.

She began shuffling through her bag, looking for her keys. She mumbled curses as she couldn't find them. Eventually, she found her keys, but through her search, she realized her phone wasn't in her bag. She sighed heavily, she must've left in the daycare. Already scared and now annoyed of having to go all the way back, she thought of just leaving it behind and get it tomorrow.

But she needed the damn thing to call Mark for a ride home! Grumbling more curses, she began making her way back. As she walked the keys in her had jingled back and fourth.

She slowly made her way towards a hallway that was under construction because of the floors made her stop.

It looked eerie, dark, and scary. Most of all, without the usual light humming of the bright lights that shined throughout the plex, it was silent.

Then she heard something coming from the hallway. Already on edge, she tried to ignore it, but curiosity got the best of her. She began walking closer towards said hallway.

"Hello?!? Is anyone there?!?"

Nothing.

She edged closer, gripping the strap of her bag.

She saw a figure moving, she guessed it might of been a map bot that wondered off.

"Hey! Come here! You're not supposed to be the-!" She was cut off when a hand coverd her mouth and an arm wrapped around her abdomen, trapping her arms to the side.

She was turned around as she was being dragged deeper into the hallway. She kicked and tried to shake herself free. Her screams came out muffled and her struggles were useless.

"Shhhhh, all you gotta do is be a good girl and stay very quiet." The voice of a man spoke. She began panicking at the voice.

They were so far into the hallway that she was sure no one would even see her because of how dark it was.

She was so scared in that moment, that Sasha closed her eyes and threw her head back. It just like hell, but it made contact with the man's face. He shouted in pain and his arm unwrapped from her abdomen. The man realized what he had done and wrapped his arm around her body again. But Sasha's arms were free now and she began punching and kicking.

With her keys that were still in her hand, she tightly gripped them and dug them as deeply as they would go towards the man's hand.

He quickly let her go, holding his hand in horrible agony. She was harshly dropped to the floor, her bruises and injuries made her whole body ache with pain, making her stumble to get up.

Her leg hurt the most as all of the weight of her falling body was directed there. She slipped, but got up and with a limp began running.

"You idiots! Don't just stand there! Get her!!" Shouted the man as two more sets of footsteps where heard comming into their deraction.

Sasha didn't dare to look back, but she was caught once more, this time, one of the guards puncher her jn her abdomen, taking all the air out of her. Her whole body went limp with pain.

The guards weren't pleased that Sasha hadn't passed out from the force of the punch. But that was enough for the three security guards to finally drag her away.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sahsa's minds slowly cleared. She knew she had been taken somewhere, but it was too dark and everything had been too blurry.

She felt soo much pain, and the back of her head felt something nice and cool.

The floor?

Her back began hurting so much as it was pressed against... the floor? No, the wall.

That made her clear her mind very quickly and she lifted her head up. Her hands were pinned above her. She began struggling to set herself free.

"Stay still!!"

She looked fowards as she was reminded of what had happened. With his other hand, the security guard harshly began undoing the unbuttons of her shirt.

"P-please let me go!! Don't do this!! P-please-please!! Some-Some one hel-!" She was cut off when a hand wrapped around her throat.

Her hands were free, she gripped the hand that chocked her, with wide eyes she stared at the guards with horror.

"You better stay quiet. Or else we'll make this more painful that it already is" He spoke with venom.

If she nodded and accepted her fate, she would never be able to forgive herself.

"You better get you dirty hands off me" pure rage swelled within her.

"Nah, I don't think so. I just want to have some fun~" Said the man as he ripped the rest of button of her shirt, making them all scatter on the ground.

Sasha was scared, so very scared. But she was also filled with rage, and with that, she kicked the man pinning her in his croch.

"Arghhhh!!" He stumbled back and fell. With so much pain she was released. She took this opportunity to flee. She didn't care about her pain, her fear,, her rage..

Right now all that mattered was running fowards and that's all.

As Sasha ran, she was grabbed from behind and slammed to the floor. "N-no please! No! No! No! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go now!!" She cried out as fear consumed her once more. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"God! For someone so small you sure do put a fight!"

"don't be scared, I mean, we won't be as gentle we were going to, but well sure take our sweet time." The men spoke. Sasha began to struggle once more, but there was very little she could do when there was a whole much bigger body keeping her down.

She began praying, praying that someone heard her. That some one would help her. She didn't care who, she just wanted help!

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moon headed towards the locker room. He wanted to return Sahsa's phone after he found it in the daycare. He guessed she must've forgotten to take it, or dropped it at some point. He would just wait near the door.

Maybe he could apologize again? Like he hadn't done that before. He knew he was broken, but he really just wanted to protect her, keep her safe from others. He didn't mean to hit her. That was just something that wasn't meant to happen, part of the corruption he wasn't able to control.

Pain stared returning, his head began to hurt. He held his head in pain when he turned a corner and then heard some things falling to the floor. It sounded almost like small beeds. He turned to the corner from where the sound had come from. It was a hallway, one that was under construction.

The noises were coming from there, he adjusted his eyes and audio sensors and turned on his night vision to see. His eyes widen as he saw the horrorfing and raging sight of Sahsa, and what was being done to her.

°♧°
-------------------
°♧°

"Hey, you stand watch!" The man with the injured hand nodded and walked away.

Sasha was lifted to her knees, she began sobbing as one of the men started to suck on her neck and the one behind her started groping her bare chest. She couldn't fight anymore. She disgusted, too weak, and soo very scared. She could only close her eyes and feel what was being done to her.

She thought this was it when suddenly the weight was lifted off of her and she heard a loud thud from behind. She opened her eyes, the man that was once infront of her was gone.

She looked up to see Moondrop's red glowing eyes looking down at them, and they glowed brighter than normally that she could almost feel the heat radiating from them.

She felt something sharp sting her chin when she tried to look back. But from the corner of her eye, she could see the man's body laying on the ground. Moondrop had lifted up the security guard that was on top of her and threw him at the end of the hallway.

Moon was in rage when he had seen what they were doing to her. The animatronic was then hit from behind with what felt like a mental pole.

He turned his head all the way back to face the security guard he thought was unconscious. He turned his whole body and punched him in the face. The man went flying towards the ground from the force.

Sasha only saw in shock as both men kept on trying to hit moondrop with metal poles as they where just thrown off and punched many times.

The one that held her lifted her up from the ground and dug what she figured out was a knife. One of the guards she had kicked pulled out a taser gun.

"Let. Her. Go"

Moondrop began walking closer toward the guard and Sasha.

"S-STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY OR-OR I WILL SLASH HER NECK OPEN!!!" The guard yelled in fear as Moondrop got closer to them.

Moondrop's eyes grew brighter when a small slit was made a a drop of blood dropped down Sasha's neck.

With quick thinking, Sasha bit the security guard's hand.

"Duck"

Sasha quickly did as told and fell to the ground, nearly avoided Moondrop's swing. He punched the man to the ground, and then lifted him up pinning him by the neck to the wall. He then proceeded to punch him mercilessly.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°

Anything below is old stuff, so it don't matter.

Bye!!

THE END
6:36pm

Okay next chapter will be the last part of the Backstory, sorry it's long I just got so into it and just couldn't stop, hope you enjoyed the story anyways adios!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 24 17
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
313K 11K 45
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
3.8K 176 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...
429K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...