World End Harem

By Hs_JoKerPT

The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated the world's male population. Y/n L/n is a secret m... More

Chapter 1: The World Finds Out
Chapter 2: Mother's Love and Meeting
Chapter 3: Exploring the City

Bio + Prologue

14.1K 210 55
By Hs_JoKerPT

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 18

Looks

Family

Mother - Mika L/n

Sisters - Myla and Kaila L/n

Cousin - Alice L/n

Aunt - Miko L/n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: After him!

???: Come back, handsome!

???: Wait!

A boy with black hair wearing a white jacket ran as fast as he could from a group of women chasing after him.

???: Pause

The scene pauses as the same boy walked on screen.

Future Y/n: Hey there, the name's Y/n L/n. That's me on the screen. Now, you're probably wondering how I got here? Well, let's go back in time.

The whole scene begins to rewind before stopping on a doctor helping a woman.

Doctor: Come on, Ms, L/n. Push.

Mika: Shut up! Don't you think I'm trying?!

Future Y/n: Ah! Not that far back!

The scene begins to fast forward before stopping on a picture of earth.

Future Y/n: This is a good place. Now, let me explain. The world you knew before is gone. What I mean is that this world is only inhabited by women. Why you may ask? That's because of the Male Killer Virus or MK for short. It started very small before males were dropping left and right. Now, you see that I am a male and how I survived is still a mystery to me. My mom had me weeks before the Virus hit. She was worried about me but was surprised when I didn't die from the virus so she raised me and my siblings in secret from the world. Alright, all caught up now let's see the events that led to me being chased.

Y/n walked away as the screen started playing again as the camera zoomed in on a house before switching to a room. There we could see Y/n laying in bed as two lumps were next to him. Y/n's door began to open as his younger sister Kaila came into his room and got close to the bed shaking Y/n.

Kaila: Y/n, wake up.

Y/n: Ugh...Five more minutes...

Kaila: Come on. We have to get ready...Ah!

Y/n: What?

Kaila had moved the cover off of Y/n as he sat up before noticing her blushing as he looked next to him to see his cousin, Alice, and Older sister, Myla laying next to him naked. The two of them began to stir awake before sitting up showing off their naked bodies.

Alice: Is it morning already...?

Myla: Right, feels like I just fell asleep.

The both of them turn towards Y/n who had a look of shock on his face from having his cousin and sister next to him in bed before they pushed their bodies against his.

Myla: Good morning, Y/n.

Alice: Morning, cousin.

Y/n: G-good Morning.

Myla: What's wrong? Not used to seeing such perfect bodies next to you?

Alice: I think he might be getting hard~ Want us to take care of you?~

Kaila who had been standing there with a blush on her face had finally decided to speak up.

Kaila: What are you perverts doing in Y/n's bed?!

Myla: Oh, good morning little sis. Didn't see you there.

Alice: Good morning, Kaila.

Kaila: Don't dodge my question, perverts!

Myla: What? Is it wrong to get comfortable with the only guy in the world?

Kaila: Yes, he's our family!

Alice: So? You make it seem like the world is gonna care if he's family or not. The world needs a guy and Y/n is the only one so who cares if we're family.

Kaila: I...

Myla: Are you upset that you can't show off your body to Y/n. Maybe next time, sis.

Y/n: W-wait, don't tease her. She's fine. Right, Kaila...

Y/n took a look at Kaila to see her with a jealous look on her face before she got serious.

Kaila: I-I'm perfectly fine with showing my body to him. I'll do it now.

Y/n: Huh?!

Kaila had lifted her sport's top allowing her breast to fall out as Y/n gained a noseblood from this.

Kaila: Y/n won't need your pervert bodies when he has mine!

Y/n: Wait a minute!

Myla: Oh, is that a challenge, sis. I hope you know I'm not easy to beat.

Alice: I won't back down either.

Kaila: Y-Your on.

Kaila jumped towards the bed as her breast landed on Y/n's face before Myla and Alice started pushing their breast against his face arguing.

Y/n: Why me?

~Skip~

After this morning fiasco, Y/n, his sister's, and cousin all got their clothes on before heading down to the living room where they could see their aunt doing some Yoga.

Alice: Good morning, mom.

Miko: You all are finally up. Now, we can get started with preparing everything.

~~~~~~~~~

Future Y/n: Everything that happened that morning had made me forget that it was my mother's birthday so we were planning a surprise party for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: We wouldn't have taken so long if three people didn't start a challenge.

Kaila: S-Sorry.

Myla: Not sorry at all. You liked it~

Alice: Me neither!

Miko: Challenge? What are you all talking about?

Kaila: It's nothing! We really should start preparing while mom is at work.

Miko: Right, let's get to it.

They all spent the time putting up decorations before switching over to making the cake as Myla opened the fridge.

Myla: Uh guys, we're out of eggs and milk.

Y/n: How? Didn't we just get some last week?

Myla: I got no clue.

Kaila: What are we going to do? We won't have a cake for mom.

Y/n: Calm down, Kaila. I'll go out and get the stuff.

Miko: Are you sure? What if you get found by someone?

Y/n: I'm a fast runner so they won't be able to catch me.

Miko didn't seem sure of his choice but Y/n placed his hand on her shoulder

Y/n: I'll be okay, auntie. I want mom to have the best birthday ever since she has been taking care of me. You gotta let me do this.

Miko:...Fine, but you better get back here safe and sound.

Y/n: Of course!

Y/n was now putting on his shoes and jacket before pulling his hood over his head.

Y/n: I'll be back.

Y/n opened the door as his family had a worried look on their face.

Kaila: Will he be alright?

Miko: I don't know.

Myla: Let's just hope for him. He cares about mom a lot so he won't let anything ruin this day.

Alice: Yeah, let's keep getting things ready and leave the supplies to Y/n.

~Meanwhile~

In an office building in the city, there were a bunch of people working at their desks but one had stopped to stretch for a bit. This was Mika L/n, Mother to Y/n, Myla, and Kaila.

Mika: Such a busy day...

Mika took a look at her work before noticing the picture she keeps on her desk of her, Miko, her daughters, and niece. She smiled at the picture before she took out another picture from her purse. The photo was of her and Y/n. She wished she could have this photo out but then that would draw attention to Y/n and her family so she keeps it away.

Mika: I hope your being safe today.

Mika had placed the photo back in her purse before she went back to her work unaware of the surprise she's gonna get later on.
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 373 45
*I do not own Noblesse, all rights belong to its original creator, I only own the plot that I used in my story (I have also used some inspiration fro...
114K 5.5K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
25.4K 300 13
(*POKEMON SUN AND MOON SPOILERS*) I find myself wondering about Lillie once again. Ever since she left for the Kanto region, I had wondered about her...
66.9K 1.2K 6
you never thought your girlfriend would cheat on you. you loved her so much and gave her all you had, and she just spit in your face. but now, it's y...