BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S2, E24

4.2K 169 34
By Memesuga01

The final episode of Season 2! Yay! I'll take a week off this book so I can update on my other ones, then I'll come back and continue it to Season 3. The movies will come much later, or I'll put it in a separate book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys." Shigaraki said, pointing at the two in front of him, "Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, and a rude guy."

"Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Shigaraki Tomura." Kurogiri said, before turning to Giran, who was by the door smoking, "Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets."

The male turned to them, "I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them. First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss."

"I'm Toga! Toga Himiko!" The girl introduced herself, "It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!"

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" The blue haired male said.

"She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use." Giran said, then turned to the other, "Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology."

"I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" The scarred male said, looking at the girl, who grinned.

"Hey, you. You can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first. You're an adult, right?" Shigaraki said.

"I currently go by Dabi."

"That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?"

"I'll tell you when it's time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer."

"You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain..." The blue haired male stood up, "I don't like it."

"You mustn't, Shigaraki...!" Kurogiri said.

"I don't feel good. You're all no good!" He said, raising his hands, as Toga got a knife and Dabi's hand sparked with smoke.

The mist male used his quirk and made their hands come out in different directions, "Please calm down, Shigaraki Tomura. If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance. We should not be rejecting them, we should be receiving them." His his then went next to the blue haired male's ear, "You must use it, all of it...And all the ideology he left behind..." He whispered.

The said male, took back his hands and walked forward, "Shut up."

"Where are you going?" Giran said.

"Shut up!" He said, and slammed the door.

"I don't want to complain about a client, but...he's young. Too young."

"I thought he was going to kill us." The blonde girl said.

"He makes me sick..." Dabi muttered.

"Would it be all right to give you an answer at a later date? I believe he knows what he should do. It's because he knows that he left without saying anything. All Might...Hero Killer...He's been humbled twice already. I'm sure he will reach an answer...that both you and he himself will be satisfied with."

-----

"Everyone...I'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina said as she cried, and hugging (Y/n), who hugged back and was crying.

"Mina-chan! Wah!! I don't wanna leave you!"

"W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya said, as the four who didn't pass were gloomy.

Sero put a hand on his shoulder, "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." He said.

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam...If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari said, and poked the green haired male's eyes, who let out a yell.

"Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." The black haired male said, as the said grape was taking in the bliss.

Meanwhile, Midoriya was holding his face, since his eyes got poked and Uraraka was worried.

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" The blond exclaimed, tears running down his eyes.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Aizawa.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." He said, as everyone went to their seats.

"Silence!"

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!" He said, grinning.

'A last minute twist!' The four who failed thought.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima said.

"Really?!" Mina said, tears threatening to fall, then turned to the white haired girl, "(Y/n)-chan!!!"

"Mina-chan!!"

"Yeah. Some failed, but now one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." The teacher said.

Sero was shocked and put a hand over his face, "I knew it...Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro said, trailing off.

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." He grinned.

'"A rational falsehood"?!' The four thought again.

"I was tricked again! As expected of U.A." Iida said, before standing up with his hand raised, "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Uraraka let out a small laugh, "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida."

"That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all." Aizawa said, looking at the cheering students, who turned gloom, "Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

-----

"Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together." Ojiro said, holding a guide.

"A week of training camp, huh?" Iida said, looking inside the guide.

"We'll have to bring a lot with us." Midoriya said, as he stood next to the male. 

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff." Kaminari said.

"Night vision goggles—" A certain grape said, before being kicked by (Y/n).

"Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why don't Class A all go shopping together?!" Hagakure said.

"Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we hung out together?" The electric quirk user said, as Uraraka nodded.

"Hey, Bakugo, you're coming, too!" Kirishima said, looking at the male, who was walking away.

"Like I'd do something so irritating."

The green haired male walked up to Todoroki, "Will you come, too, Todoroki?"

"I go visit my mom on our days off." He said.

"You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!" The grape said, but was hit again.

"Shut it you grape!" The white haired girl said.

"Are you coming, (Y/n)-chan?" Momo asked.

The said girl looked at her and smiled, "I guess I can, I do need a few things..." She said, before looking at the brown haired girl, "Cutie-chan! I'm being your sugar mommy tomorrow! Pick out anything you want!"

"EH?! (Y/n)-chan! I already said no!" Uraraka exclaimed, blushing.

"I'll take the offer, (Y/n)-chan!" Kaminari and Mina said in unison.

"Hai~!"

-----

"And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced—Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" The pink haired girl said.

Midoriya looked around, "They don't just try to cover the various body types due to quirks by numbers,"

"mutter mutter mutter"

"but they actually have designs that fit a wide range of ages, from teens to seniors, so..."

"You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami said.

"Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!" A male pointed at them.

"First-years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports festival, yay!"

They said.

"Oh, there are still people who remember that..." Uraraka said.

"Anyway, I need to buy a big carry-on bag." Jiro said.

"Oh my, then why don't we go around together?" Momo said.

Mineta looked around, "Where can I get lock-picking tools and small drills?"

"I don't have any outdoorsy shoes, so I want to buy some." Kaminari said.

"Oh, me too, me too!" Hagakure said.

"The guide said to bring shoes that are already broken in—" Iida cut in, "Oh, but I see, perhaps we should choose based on utility?"

"Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up?" Kirishima said.

"I agree!" Mina said.

"Then let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!"

"Okay!"

Before anyone could leave, they all looked at Midoriya, who got startled.

"Did you hear anything from (Y/n)?" The class president said.

"Ah." He said, getting out his phone but saw no notifications from the girl, "She hasn't texted or called. She is always late to things, so it's normal for her."

"Text her and tell her our plan! I don't want her to be lost." Mina said.

The green haired male smiled, "I'm sure she'll be able to find us easily. But, I will text her just in case."

They all nodded and all went their separate ways. 

-----

(Y/n) pouted since she was in a meeting with Yaga. Her phone vibrated and she went to check it, and it was from one of her husbands, aka Midoriya.

'Ah! How much longer will this last?! I wanna go and have fun!' She thought.

"And that concludes the meet—" The male said, but was cut off when he noticed the girl was now gone, "What the..."

"A-Ah, sorry, she had to meet up with her friends today at the mall, since they're going on a training camp for a week very soon." Ijichi said, relaying the information to the male.

The principal nodded, "I see..."

-----

The female got to the mall and noticed a familiar energy, making her look at the entrance.

"Oya? If it isn't the sweet guy that totally didn't try to kidnap me!" She said, sarcastically.

Shigaraki looked at the girl and his eyes widen, before narrowing, "You..."

The girl got close to his face with a grin, "Hm...let's see...I can tell you don't really use moisturizer for your skin or even for your lips. Kinda sad, I bet you would've looked so handsome!" She said.

The blue haired male felt his face getting warmer, he didn't know this fuzzy feeling but he hated it, "Gojo (Y/n)..." He muttered, staring at the girl.

The said girl nodded with a grin, "Mhm! The one and only! Want to tell me why you are here, villain-chan?"

"I'm here for a reason..." He said, beginning to walk.

"Ok! Don't ignore me!" She said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "It's not nice to ignore a girl, ya know!"

The male tried to shrug off the girl, but she kept close, 'I need her gone so I can talk to that kid...' He thought as he saw Midoriya from afar.

(Y/n) felt the teen's energy, 'Sorry villain-chan. You're not getting anywhere near him.' She thought to herself, before leading the male in a different direction, "So, tell me about yourself! You probably know a lot about me since I'm all over the place! I'm just that popular, hehe."

"Tch. Like I have anything to say to you." Shigaraki said.

"Oh? Then want about a name? I can't call you villain-chan...maybe I can call you bluey-chan instead!"

"Shigaraki Tomura..." He mumbled.

The girl grinned, "Tomu-chan! I like it!" She said.

Again, the fuzzy feeling came back to the blue haired male and he hated it. He didn't know this feeling. He was unknown to it. Just then his hand came up and he started to scratch his neck. He hated it. He hated it. He hated it. He hated it...!

"Woah! Hey!" The girl said, reaching up to his hand, and pulling it away from his scratched neck, "You okay, Tomu-chan? Your neck is in pretty bad shape..." She mumbled the last part, taking a look.

The male looked at the girl, before taking back his hand and walking away, "Whatever. I'm leaving." He said.

The girl watched the male as he walked out of sight, 'Good...He's gone...' She thought, before grinning, 'Gotta say, that villain was pretty handsome heh.' Then she went off to Midoriya, and hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist, "Izu-chan~" She said.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)-chan!!" The said male stuttered out, blushing profusely.

The girl laughed pulling back from him, "I'm here! So, let's go and shop! I'll buy anything you want!"

The male's eyes widen, "Stop wasting your money on me!"

"Nope! Now, how about I buy you that new All Might figurine you've been wanting?"

"(Y/n)-chan!"

The girl's only response was to laugh, and to drag him to a store by the hand.

-----

"That girl..." Shigaraki said, before looking down at his hand that she grabbed.

"Did you come in contact with Gojo (Y/n)?" Kurogiri said.

At the mention of the name, this caught Dabi's attention.

The blue haired male nodded, "She seems childish, but knew what I wanted to do... She's read into the atmosphere..." He said, scowling.

"Gojo (Y/n) will be a difficult one to grab." The mist male said.

Dabi's eyes widen slightly, before going back to their normal state. Luckily, no one noticed the change.

-----

'From the entrance exam to the fitness test, combat training, the League of Villains' attack, the sports festival, internship, the Hosu incident, and the final exams...A lot happened, but first semester at U.A. is over, and summer vacation is about to begin. But that doesn't mean we can just think about having fun. We need to be prepared for the impending evil in order to become true heroes. We do not have time to just stand around.'

Iida went to visit the Hosu Hospital to see his brother.

Todorki visited his mother.

(Y/n) was in a mochi shop stocking up on her kikufuku.

Midoriya ran in the beach, before stopping and panting. Before looking up and seeing All Might in his skinny form handing him a water bottle.

-----

"You seem strangely happy, master. Is it because the League of Villains is growing steadily?"

"That's not it, Doctor. It's because Shigaraki Tomura has conviction now. The League of Villains needs people who approve of his convictions. I will have him decide everything. If he asks for help, then I will save him, of course."

"Villain—All For One"

"I have even been preparing for that time. In order for him to become the next me..."

To be continued
3rd Season

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 43 8
(DISCONTINUED) Male or Female readers x characters are stated in the story part intro for each part. Please request if you want someone in there. Req...
140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
402 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
680K 15.6K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...