π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’” β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ

By n0limitriri

" it's just me and you fuck everybody else !" More

π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’” β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
GO READ & SUPPORT
EPILOGUE

02

16.8K 387 166
By n0limitriri

Asia

" Fuck !" I said feeling myself finna throw up before running to the bathroom.

" You ok?" India said coming to next to me holding my hair. I ain't even know she was here.

" Where you come from ?" I asked her.

" Since last night don't you remember?" She said and I shook my head no.

" We'll you called me from the party and I had to come and get you." She said and I nodded.

" You going to school today ?" she asked and I shook my head no.

........
1 week later

I ended up skipping school for the rest of the week because of me being sick.

I haven't spoke to nunu in days she been ignoring for some reason. So its just been me and India for some time now. We walked through school and seen everybody was pointing and laughing at me.

" Look y'all she back!"
" Girl she go outbad! "
" Thought she was innocent but she really a hoe"
" Might have to fuck next."
" she got a case now i feel bad."

" brandi what the fuck is goin on?" India said walking up to her friend.

" Y'all know that girl named Nunu right ?" She said and we nodded.

" She set up some girl at a party and recorded her fucking this dude. Matter of fact Lisa you got the vid right." The girl explained and the other girl pulled out her phone showing us the videos.

" My bad I didn't know that it was you." They both apologized looking at me. It was me and that guy fucking. I wanted to run and cry my eyes out in the bathroom. I was beyond embarrassed how could nunu do some lame ass shit like that ?

" do y'all know who that dude is?" I asked

" You don't know who that is ?" brandi asked surprised and I shook my head no.

" baby that's Ice brother Kese" she said and My heart dropped to my fucking ass.

" Stop lying !" I said feeling sick that nigga is old asf and he got bodies ! I ran to my class leaving everybody in the hallway laughing.

" look who finally showed up ! it's the girl who couldn't keep her legs closed." One of ice boys said whispering in my ear.

" can you please leave me alone!" I mumbled on the verge of crying.

" and if I don't ? What you gon do about it ? Tell yo momma and daddy?" He said and I started crying.

"girl what are you crying for?" ice said sitting next to me.

" nothing nigga just leave me the hell alone." I wiped my face pulling my hoodie over my
head.

" i'm just trynna check in you. see if you straight. It ain't my fault you got caught wit my brother." he said mugging me.

" aye where yo big headed ass friend at?" He asked recurring to Nunu.

" She not my friend." I rolled my eyes saying.

" yeah that bitch weird as fuck , but you might wanna get checked since my brother fucked you without a condom. Ion know what type of disease he got." He said and I felt sick once again. I ran to the bathroom and Threw up again.

" you ok?" India said coming into the bathroom.

" yea , how you know I was in here ?" I asked her.

" I was skipping and saw you run in here." She said rubbing my back.

" You got something spoiled on you?" I asked gagging.

" No why I stink ?" she said and I nodded.

" No just the smell of something on you stinks." I said before throwing up some more.

" Can I see something?" India asks and I nodded.

" She put her hand under my shirt and started touching my tittes.

" Girl wtf are you doing?" I hissed moving her hand.

" Why you do that ?" she asked confused.

" Because My tittes are sore girl." I said rubbing them.

" You wanna ditch school today ?" she suggested and I thought why not. I really don't fuck with nobody here anyways. I really don't need school I got all my credits and I'm graduating early anyways.

" Yeah let's go" I said getting up from the toilet washing my mouth and hands before we left. We got in her car and I drove she wanted me to take her to CVS. So that's where we went first I went inside and bought me a ginger ale for my stomach.

" Come here real quick stink." India said and we went into they bathroom. She pulled out 2 different pregnancy tests.

" Girl I am not pregnant." I laughed and she just looked at me so serious.

" Just pee on it boo we don't know, I promise it's gonna be ok." she said I went ahead and pee'd on both of em.

" why they taking so long?" I asked waiting for these long ass 3 minutes to be over.

" alright flip em ova" she said

" I can't do it !" I said backing up laughing.

" bitch is you serious !" She said laughing.

" You want me to do it?" She asked and I nodded.

" well it looks like i'm gonna be a god mommy stink." she smiled showing me both test were positive. My heart dropped to my fucking ass when I saw it. I was scared as hell I ain't even know what the fuck to do with a baby.

" It's ok you'll be fine." she said huggin me and I just cried on her shoulder.

" you keeping it?" She asked and I shook my head yes. I'm tired of running away from my problems. I felt this wave of happiness fill my body and I just started uncontrollably smiling.

" you gonna tell kese?" she asked then all the happiness was gone.

I was really scared to talk to him because I feel like he gon think i'm a hoe and say the baby not his.

" Yea but i don't know how to get in contact with him." I shrugged and she handed me her phone with his instagram on it.

" I was prepared to cuss his ass out this morning when we found out about that video." she said and I laughed.

Me: Can I talk to you ?

kesedabeast: who dis ?

Me: The girl from the party last week that you fucked.
kesedabeast: Oh wassam😅

Me:

kesedabeast: what i'm post ta say bout dat?

Me: nun just wanted to let you know 🤷🏽‍♀️

kesedabeast: man whateva find somebody else to fool you . Dat baby ain't mine girl Ion nut inside of bitches.....

" what he say ?" she asked looking down at the phone.

" nothing , the baby ain't his." I shrugged not even caring because I knew It was gon happen.

" Fuck him you got me" she said and I smiled.

" I love you Indi" I said huggin her.

" I love you too stinka"

-♥️( vote and comment )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 109 22
" fuck all dem niggas all we need is eachother"
1.1M 31.1K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"
34.1K 630 24
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"