Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

54

10K 347 68
By peachesandpinks

"God! Don't even try to scare me. I'm not gonna get scared anyway," Amelia laughed.

Suddenly the sound of the door being closed from the inside was heard.

The lights were turned back on but they were still extremely dull making the room dimly lit.

When Amelia turned around, she found a tall figure standing in front of the closed door, dressed in all black with a ski mask on.

"You sure about that?"

A chilly voice echoed in the bleak room. Amelia felt cold all around the room as goosebumps rose all over her body.

Her started shaking in fear as the the black figure took a step towards her, subconsciously stepped back to maintain some distance from the black figure.

However, just like wind, the black figure launched at her and pulled a sack over her head. Her vision was now restrained because of the sack over her head, she could no longer see anything because of this her senses heightened and every little sound, every little touch made her skin crawl in fear.

"Ahhhh no," a scream left her mouth as her felt a hand smack head with force, no time a kick landed on her stomach.

Punches started raining on her body, the punches were so heavy that she I wondered if it was a professional boxer who was hitting her as if she was a punching bag.

"Please stop," she begged she felt her body being thrown against a wall, her whole body was aching at this point.

"Please," she said as she was kicked brutally. The punching bag was now lifted over her head, she saw a person in ski mask but still she could not see his face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I know why you're doing this, I was wrong. I was wrong. Please stop-" Amelia repeatedly begged as she was again and again on her face till she heard a crack form her nose.

"Mommy-" knowing the person not have any mercy on her, she finally stopped begging. The person who kept hitting her stopped for a second and pulled out scissors from her pocket.

Looking at the scissors, fearing this person was about to scar her for her life, her body shuddered.

"Someone save me!" She gave one last shout and closed her eyes in fear.

"Are you enjoying?" The person in ski mask whispered near her ear, because it was a whisper, she could hot make out the voice or the gender of the person speaking.

"No," Amelia cried.

"Then...are u scared?" Amelia felt the cold metal touching her cheeks. A pungent smell oozed in the air as the person threw her away.

Looking at the water stain on Amelia's pants, Felicity nodded in satisfaction.

"I got my answer," the last echo was then heard in the room.

As Felicity came out of the store room, she heard footsteps coming from her right, not one but it looked like a group of people were coming this way.

"The bitch sure screamed loud enough," Felicity ran towards her left.

The group of people, who had heard noise from the storeroom, came rushing towards it. As they arrived they saw shadow of a black figure running towards the left corridor.

"Half of you chase it, the rest follow me inside," a chubby guy in janitor uniform commanded.

The group swiftly dispersed and half of them chased after Felicity. Felicity kept running without any break and as she arrived at the entrance of the block, a hand pulled her towards another corridor that looked dark.

"Who-" Felicity exclaimed as the person covered her mouth with his hand and hushed her.

"You were impulsive this time, you should have rang me up before this-" Alexander could not help but utter as he pulled Felicity towards the dark corridor.

"Alexander," Felicity whispered in confusion, not struggling anymore.

"Yes and they had a few of them at the entrance waiting for you, we need to escape from here," Alexander said pulling Felicity.

He thanked his lucky stars that he got a call from an unknown number which  turned out to be Ava Jones out of the blue, telling him about what happened and also reminding him to keep an eye on Felicity if she comes to university just in case.

And look, he found a tall figure clad in black clothes and ski mask running across the corridor.

A light flashed near them as Alexander quickly pulled Felicity to the left, hiding them in a narrow space behind a locker.

Alexander's body covered Felicity's as the stood without any gap between them since the place was narrow.

Their body heat was mingling and they could feel it with intensity. Felicity held her breath as goosebumps rose on her body becomes of Alexander's manly scent.

She held her breath in looking at the direction of the footsteps as suddenly a hand lifted her ski mask a bit.

"Sorry I was just making sure you're Felicity, nice mast by the way." Alexander in a whisper as he let go of the mask. He was somehow finding it very hilarious to see her in a ski mask.

Before he could say anything, he felt light being flashed towards them.

"Shit-" they said in unison and panicked, looking for an escape but it was a dead end. There was no where to go, if they don't move now, they'll be caught.

"Window," Alexander pointed at a window on their left and started to quickly open it.

"There's here," the group shouted and charged towards them, the window in the meantime opened and Felicity quickly jumped out of it towards an open area that led to exit.

The men were getting near as Alexander got on the window, one man extended his hand towards him, almost grabbing his shirt but Alexander managed to jump out and closed the window behind him.

Felicity his hand in hers and ran towards the exit of the block.

Once they came out of it, they went to the parking and got in the car, driving away from the campus.

Both of them were huffing and puffing as they sat in the car with high air conditioning. Felicity took off the ski mask and looked at Alexander who was covered in sweat.

Their eyes met and after a pause, they started laughing.

"You are crazy," Alexander said in between his laughter.

"You are not any better Mr, James Bond," Felicity chuckled. "We should just do money heists at this point."

"Okay but everything aside, are you just going to leave it at that? What about other girls? You need to punish them too. According to law this time." Alexander said.

"I'm still pissed you how to go alone and do this, what if she was stronger than you?" He added.

"No chance, I'm trained." Felicity said with confidence. "And about the other girls according to law, I need your help with it."

"My help?" Alexander asked in confusion to which Felicity nodded.

"Command my lady,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 23.1K 80
Daisy gets transmigrated into the novel which she read before her accident. She is transmigrated as the cannon fodder who dies in the mental hospital...
1.2M 49K 176
Being a normal college student, Eunseo was reincarnated into a book she barely remembers as a no-name canon fodder. To survive in an unknown world s...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

4.9K 177 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...