š‹šŽš•š„ šˆš š“š‡š„ šƒš€š‘šŠ...

By cohenbarry

š™‡š™Šš™‘š™€ š™„š™‰ š™š™ƒš™€ š˜æš˜¼š™š™† -š˜¼š˜æš™€š™‡š™€ ; š™.š˜½ š™­ š™Š.š˜¾ āš™„ š˜¾š˜¼š™‰'š™ š™‡š™Šš™‘š™€ š™”š™Šš™ š™„š™‰ š™š™ƒš™€ š˜æš˜¼š™ļæ½... More

---šš‘š„š…š€š‚š„
---š€š‚š“ šŸ
šˆ
šˆšˆšˆ
šˆš•
š•

šˆšˆ

849 51 11
By cohenbarry

episode 2, season 1
— showmance

"say a little
prayer"

"no finn, now leave me alone." valerie said closing her locker and walking away growing agitated. "come on val! you said it yourself, "it looked so much fun", you know you want to join so do it!" finn said following her down the hall. she was seriously regretting telling him what she thought about the glee club. "i have a reputation and a status to keep up, i have no time for glee. now bye, and tell mike and matt that their books are in my locker." she says walking into her history class hearing a groan from finn.

as valerie settled into her history class the weirdest thing happened, rachel berry sat next to her. she knew they had a class together, but they never spoke or sat near each other. "what do you want?" valerie questioned not looking at the girl but instead focusing on her neatly organized notebook in front of her. at a young age, valerie was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder, or for short, OCD. everything had to be clean and in a certain order, she remembers once when she and santana were 11, valerie had organized all the shoes by their front door, and santana being her usual self, even at the age of 11, kicked some of the shoes out of place. valerie had a full breakdown which led santana to fixing the shoes as they once were. this disorder didn't change much in her life or the people around her. although, she was occasionally called "neat freak" and "crazy val" by some of the jocks, and even if she dismissed the names, they kind of hurt. she wasn't crazy, she just had to have things in a specific order, and she had to follow a specific routine. and if things didn't go correctly, she would have a break down as her heart rate goes up.

"finn says you enjoyed our performance of dont stop believing, are you interested in joining the glee club?" rachel asked. valerie rolled her eyes, of course he said something. "be honest with yourself kermit, do i look like someone who would join a singing club. and with you of all people?" rachel frowned at the nickname which valerie chose to ignore. "i just... i thought-" valerie turned towards her cutting her off. "can you stop speaking, im trying to focus." valerie groaned. rachel only nodded in response turning her attention towards their teacher. val thought maybe she was being too hard on rachel, but then again why should she care. she didn't like the loud mouthed-wannabe-broadway star girl anyways.

v.l.

"the celibacy club is now in session. thanks to a school rule that' says we have to let anyone join the club, we're welcoming a new member this week rachel what's-her name." quinn said obviously displeased that rachel had joined. valerie didn't understand the point of celibacy club being a cheerio and football player thing, most of them had already lost their virginities. valerie lost hers to matt, it was a nice experience, but she didn't think she'd be doing it again any time soon. santana and val sat on either side of quinn, with brittany next to santana. "where are all the boys?" rachel asked to which quinn responded, "down the hall, first half hour we separate, then we come together to share our faith." valerie never understood why that was, it takes up time. "everyone up!" quinn says as she stands up, all the cheerios and rachel following along. the cheerios form something like a semi circle around quinn, valerie, and santana. "girls, spin." quinn requested looking at the twin sisters. they do as told, getting in the middle of the semi circle and spinning, their skirts flying up as they do so. rachel watched valerie spin and was slightly intrigued, she thought valerie had a nice body and that the cheerios uniform had fit her oh so nicely. "god bless the perv that invented these." quinn said watching the skirts, "remember the power motto girls," she starts to say. "it's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing." the whole group said together. and as the girls started "breaking down" and "twerking", valerie made her way over to rachel who was sat on a table alone.

"it almost feels like, you're stalking me." valerie said with her arms crossed. rachel started stuttering, well it was more like she was opening and closing her mouth with no words coming out. "i was kidding, it's just weird seeing you in here." val said with a shrug. "i wanted to expand my horizon and take a step forward in my growth at becoming a woman, and what better place to start then in a club where it gets in depth on celibacy." rachel spoke confidently and quickly. "you know this isn't some old high school movie, we don't actually talk about celibacy." valerie told her leaning forward a bit. rachel tilted her head and looked at her with some confusion, "so what is it that you do here exactly?" she asked. "i have no clue, i was forced to be here. usually quinn makes us do these stupid activities or games where you have to pair up with a boy." rachel nodded as val spoke, "so... you can't pair yourself with another girl?" rachel asks to which valerie shakes her head 'no'. "why, do you wanna play dirty games with me?" valerie teased causing rachel to turn red. "n-no, i... i was just wond-" valerie let's out a laugh, not a mocking one, but a genuine laugh. "i was kidding, rachel, don't get your hopes up i have a boyfriend." she said placing her hand on one of rachel's crossed knees. rachel let's out a laugh, she seemed to have gotten used to valeries weird humor in the matter of seconds.

the two girls had continued to talk until the boys came in. santana and brittany started handing out white balloons to all the girls. valerie had got her balloon and walked over to matt, waiting for quinns instructions. "let's pair up for the maculate affection." quinn starts and everyone shuffles around the room getting with a partner. valerie watched rachel pair up with jacob while fake gagging, she held back a laugh at that. "now remember, if the balloon pops, the noise makes the angels cry." quinn goes on to say. matt and valerie are paired together and are grinding up against the ballon. which, by the way, is totally freaking weird. "oh yeah take it!" she heard puck yelling as he grinds hard against his shared ballon with santana who keeps yelling at him to stop. "this is so stupid." valerie mumbles with an eye roll. then pop! everyone turns to the source of the sound. "finn!" quinn yelled. "i- it must've hit my zipper." he said turning red. valerie let's our a little chuckle earning a glare from quinn.

rachel steps away from her ballon and jacob. "you know what, this is a joke." she says looking at quinn and finn. "here we go." valerie mumbled. "did you know that most studies have demonstrated that celibacy doesn't work at high schools?" rachel turns and looks at val and the rest of the group, "our hormones are driving us too crazy to abstain. the second we start telling ourselves that there's no room for compromise we act out. the only way to deal with teen sexuality is to be prepared." she turns back to quinn and finn. "that's what contraception is for." she says before quinn speaks up. "don't you dare mention the c word!" she shouted at rachel. "you wanna know a dirty little secret that none of them want you to know?" she says before turning back to val and the others. "girls want sex just as much as guys do." and with that, she storms out. "i- is that accurate?" jacob asked causing valerie to scrunch her face up in disgust as she threw her ballon at him.

v.l.

valerie walked down the hall , hand and hand with matt with mike walking beside the couple. "has finn been bugging you guys about the glee club, or is it just me?" she asked the two boys. "he mentioned it once, but it was around puck, and he started calling him those words, if you know what i mean." matt responded. "he won't leave me alone about it, i mean even rachel berry asked me if i was going to join." mike looked towards valerie with furrowed eyebrows. "rachel who?" he questioned. "rachel berry, you know the big drama queen." she responded. "that's quim." matt says with a laugh, mike and val laughing along. "well she's that girl quinn and santana are always making fun of, you know the one with the myspace page of her wailing." she explained. "oooh! i know who you're talking about! im pretty sure i was paid to slushy her... but it was green apple and i couldn't resist so i drank it instead." mike said. the three walked into the auditorium for a performance from the glee club. according to finn, they were doing disco, which he whined about for hours. if she was being honest, she was kind of excited to see this.

mr.figgins went through his speech and introduced me.schue. "... i could go on about how great glee club is, but i'll let some friends of mine show you instead." he finishes off, grabbing the microphone and moving away from the center of the gym. valerie wished she had got up and walked out of the gym the moment the currents opened and the beat to push it started playing. "oh dear god." she mumbled. she saw rachel bent over in front of finn as he held onto her waist. she saw a dark haired girl crouched in front of the boy in the wheelchair, and another girl and boy also in a sexual pose. "this isn't disco." mike whispered to her.

salt and peppa's here
and we're in affect
want you to push it bae,
cooling by day then at night,
working up a sweat, come on girls
let's go show the guys that we know
how to become number one
in a hot part show
now push it !

valerie watched as rachel and the two other girls sang and danced to the song. if she was being honest, she was enjoying this, like a lot. she crossed her legs as the performance went on laughing at some of the moments. then finn started to rap.

yo baby pop,
yea you come her give
me a kiss, better make it fast
or else im gonna get pissed,
can't you hear the music bumping
hard like i wish you would,
now push it !

valerie lost it when another glee boy had smacked his butt, "im never gonna leave him alone about this." matt said as he had been recording finns rap. "you have to send me that!" mike exclaimed.

ahhh push it !

the group finished their song in a weird position where they're kind of stacked against each other. it was quiet in the auditorium until jacob got up and screamed a 'yes'. this caused the gym to erupt into a loud cheer.

mike, matt, and valerie had walked down the hall singing the song as they spotted finn and the other glee kids walking out the back of the gym. "finn! dude, that was awesome!" mike says hopping over to finn catching the other members attention. "i got it all on video! im gonna show my kids this video one day." matt says looking down at his phone. valerie nudges his side. "why would you show your kids such a vile and dirty thing?" val joked. finn turns red of embarrassment, "you guys are evil." he mumbled before looking at the group who watched the exchange. "um this is kurt hummel, mercedes jones, artie abrams, tina cohen chang, and rachel berry." finn says introducing the members. "and this is valerie lopez, matt rutherford, and mike chang." he said now introducing his best friends. "don't let this get to your heads, but i really liked the performance, you sounded good." she said to the group, mainly focusing on rachel though.

"valerie!" she heard from down the hall. the whole group turned to where the noise had came from. santana and brittany stood there, pinkies linked, and looking at valerie. "q wants us. now." santana said causing val to roll her eyes. she turns to matt and gives him a quick kiss on the lips. "i'll see you later. the devil needs my assistance." she says before walking over to the two cheerios.

v.l.

"im sorry but have you lost your mind?" valerie asked with crossed arms. quinn, valerie, santana, and brittany all sat in a empty classroom. quinn had just told the three other girls that they would be joining the glee club. "if you didn't notice during that horrendous performance, something is going on between finn and rupual." quinn complained. valerie scoffed and rolled her eyes, "please. if anything was going on between finn and rachel berry he would've told me." she made a mental note to ask finn about that later though. quinn and valerie were the ones going back and forth about the decision to join glee or not, brittany and santana were talking to each other and in their own world. whatever quinn said they did. but not valerie, she wasn't gonna let this go. "oh come on val, why not. we'll join, convince finn to quit, and then we'll quit. and everything will be back to normal." santana finally spoke up. "what about coach sylvester, she's gonn kick all of our asses off the team." valerie said making a point. "she won't, she can't kick her best cheerleaders off the team." quinn retorted. valerie finally gave in and agreed to it. "if coach gives us an ultimatum just know im choosing cheer." she says before leaving the room.

valerie stood outside of the class room with a small smile growing on her face. she didn't know why, but she was actually kind of happy to be joining the glee club.

"i have to say, i'm really surprised you guys are trying out." mr.schuester said as four cheerios stood in a line in front of him, smug looks on their faces, and hands on their hips. "im sure you've read about this in the school paper. finn and i have been an item for a while now, so what kind of girlfriend would i be if i didn't support him." quinn said to the spanish teacher, valerie almost let out a laugh at quinn's little speech. "well let's see what you got." he says clicking the play button on the radio. the four girls get into position, quinn in front and the other three behind her. they're all turned and begin to dance as the music starts to play.

q: the moment i wake up
before i put on my makeup
i say a little prayer for you
while combing my hair now,
and wondering what dress to wear, now,
i say a little prayer for you

all: forever, and ever,
you'll stay in my heart and i will love you
forever and ever,
we never will part oh, how i love you
together forever,
that's how it must be to live without you
would only mean heartbreak for me, ooh

"welcome to the club ladies." mr.schue said seeming satisfied with their performance. their plan was going great so far.

v.l.

valerie had closed her locker to see rachel berry standing there, which caused her to jump. "jesus, what the hell is your problem!" she exclaimed towards the shorter girl. "i saw your audition. technically it was quinn's audition, you were just her background dancer." rachel says matter of factly. "so? what do you want." valerie says crossing her arms. rachel let's out a sigh and takes a step closer to val. "if you want to showcase your talent, audition yourself. it'll better your chances for solos. although, i do believe most of those will belong to me." they were so close now considering valerie took a step closer. "we'll see about that." she says with a slight smirk looking down at rachel, who had a very focused look on her face. "so what, are you going to audition without your pact leader?" rachel questioned. "when did you get so bold?" valerie asked in the same tone as rachel. the brunette hadn't answered her question so she instead answered rachels. "yeah, and by the way. quinn doesn't control me. i do what i want." rachel quirks her head to the side, "sure." she says before walking off. valerie squinted and pursed her lips as she watched rachel walk away. "was i just challenged by rachel fucking berry." she mumbled to herself.

valeries oh so long week ended with finn being super excited that she joined glee. and for some reason, something about her interaction with rachel had made her want to know more about the brunette. but that would take time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.9K 36
The Squeal to Brown Eyes
199K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
122K 3.3K 23
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Æš˜°š˜¢š˜© š˜±š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µš˜µš˜­š˜¦ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¬š˜¢š˜µš˜ŗ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜“ š˜¢š˜µ š˜®š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜­š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜“...