𝐕

episode 5, season 1
— the rhodes not taken

"you're kind of
old don't you think?"

the glee club stood lined up in the choir room as they began to rehearse "don't stop believing" with finn and quinn as lead. the rehearsal didn't last very long considering as soon as they began, quinn threw a hand over her mouth and ran out of the choir room. valerie turned to where the girl ran out of  the room with concern spread across her face.

"i think she just had a bad breakfast burrito" finn states in a panicked tone.

after the big game, matt, mike, and puck decided to join the glee club. it caught everybody by complete surprise. especially seeing that puck of all people had joined, and he seemed to actually like it.

valerie hadn't spoken to matt, nor had she really spoken to santana. the two weren't aware that valerie had spotted their little after game celebration with each other. this whole situation has been causing valerie to act more mean then she usually was. and this attitude she's been having goes towards everybody.

"can we please address the elephant in the room?" kurt spoke up breaking the silence. "your sexuality?" santana smartly remarked, causing valerie to roll her eyes and scoff. santana sent a confused look towards her sister who was sitting alone on the other side of the room.

"rachel. we can't do it without her." kurt said ignoring santanas comment. "that's not true. we may have to layer santana or mercedes over quinn's solo, but we'll be fine." mr.schuester said nodding his head as he spoke. artie was the next to speak up, "maybe for the invitationals, but not for the sectionals and certainly not the regionals." everyone nodded in agreement as he spoke.

valerie began to tune the group out as she slumped down in her chair and closed her eyes. just wanting this day to be over with.

v.l

valerie walked down the halls of mckinley with her books to her chest and a mean mug on her face. her facial expression only grew once she saw her sister standing at her locker with crossed arms, as if she was waiting on valerie.

instead of saying anything, valerie ignored her sister's presence and went on to open her locker. "what the hell val? you've been ignoring me for weeks and we literally live together. what is your problem?" santana said, slamming valerie's locker door closed. the two sisters glared at each other as santana waited on a response.

"my problem is you. you would think since im your sister, you wouldn't sleep with my boyfriend like you do everyone else's. but no, you just had to take my boyfriend from me and you wanna know why? cause you're a cunt." valerie spoke, getting closer and closer to santana. "what did you just call me?" santana said, fire in her eyes.

"a low down, selfish, backstabbing, cun-" before valerie could finish her sentence, santana grabbed her sister and pushed her against the lockers.

and that's when the two girls broke out into a huge fight, everyone in the hallways rallied around the girls, some recording, some screaming out "fight! fight! fight!"

"woah! woah! ladies! break it up!" mr.schue yelled running over to split up the fight, getting smacked in the face in the process. "you are the worst person to call a sister!" valerie yelled as mr.schue grabbed her, pulling her away from santana. "maybe if you weren't such a uptight prissy bitch you could keep a boyfriend." santana retorted.