Gone Girl 2

Por Siiuews

"Sometimes even the most caring people go numb." Only read this book if you first read Gone Girl. ((Book 3 o... Más

Welcome! ♡
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

THANK YOU + BOOK 3

372 12 18
Por Siiuews

Crazy. Absolutely crazy that we are almost finishing this journey.

Good news: we will have book 3
Bad news: it's the last one

GO ADD GONE GIRL 3 TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU GET THE UPDATES FAST.

First before we proceed with talking about book 3, I want to talk to you about my dear friend JadyWritesStuff and her book "Laura, Bradley & their other crimson tales" which I really think it's worth checking out, she is so original and witty, her writing is impeccable and the story is really cute and unexpected. She is posting the chapters consistently and there are already two chapters out!

~

Summary for BOOK 3: GO TO THE "welcome" chapter on Gone Girl 3 on my page.

Now I'll stop yelling at you. Lol.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, crying and laughing with all those beautiful but messy characters I created. Sometimes I think Veronica actually exists. Maybe she exists a bit in all of us, just like Nicole, Derek, Dominic, Shanice and Irène.

I will never get over this book, since it's also my first book. Writing Gone Girl 2 was harder than the first one. The story is already established and I had to fulfill the expectations of the first book (which I know I didn't) and it took me longer to write and post it.

This isn't going to happen with book 3 since I already have a few chapters written and by the time it comes out, I'll have enough to last me at least two months of posting three times a week. The chapters will go back to being shorter (1500-2000 words) and this book will be longer than the second since a lot of stuff is going to happen. Gone girl 2 was almost the same length as the first one but the chapters were heavy and long, some even 4000 words which seems a bit tiring but that's up to you to decide, let me know what you think!

RELEASE DATE: April 4, 2022. Go to your calendar and save it because I will post the first FIVE chapters as soon as I wake up.

I love youuuuuuu. So much! <3

And don't cry because Gone Girl 3 will be the last one, because Veronica's story is far from over. My plans haven't changed and one day you will see Gone Girl in the libraries. ❤️

See you soon! Go read my friend's story, it's really worth it!

Cast coming next Monday.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
7.9K 651 31
"What's sexier than a bad boy?" He spontaneously asks as he stares at me with his cold grey eyes. I shrug with my shoulders. "I don't know." A smal...
20.5K 329 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
811K 21.3K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...