[3] DAISY : OBSESS LOVE

By hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 3RD BOOK āš˜‹š˜Ŗš˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜ š˜µš˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜š˜¢š˜¦š˜“š˜°š˜°? š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜¦ ļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
Kim Doyoung?
His Girl
With Her
(ā€¼) Devil Inside
Claim
Who's the mad man?
Unwelcomed Guest
(ā€¼) Monster
Doomed
(ā€¼) Peak Of Realization
Existence
Busted
The Killing Drug
Han Empire
(!!) MISSION : A Sip Of Wine
(!!) MISSION : Seductive Night
Murder Or Suffer
Twisted
Last Forever
Good or Bad - bye?
DAISY : What If

(ā€¼) Lee Clan's Heiress

747 40 4
By hwallslittleangel

‼️trigger warning: light smut ahead‼️

Chapter 17 : Another flower that blooms.
"Stop lying. You're fucking limping."

Liliy, who is the heiress of Lee Clan was a 22 year old girl who lives in Canada for a good 18 years before was told to come back to take the position as the holder of her father's clan. Liliy was her nickname given by her friends since they find it weird to call her by her Korean name, and she was the owner of LIYS Club.

She was inside the VVIP room in the club when the door was knocked by her bodyguards who guards the door, soon enough a boy came walked inside. Liliy stood up squinting her eyes to recognized the boy who seems to be a little suspicious by his action. "Kim Doyoung, you scared me!" She laughed.

The two of them had involved in a same project for once and now known as good alliances, he gave her a friendly hug. "Have a seat." She offered as they sit opposite each other. "I need your help, Liliy." He said in monotone making the girl raised one of her eyebrows. "I'll see what can I do. Spill it."

Doyoung explained every single information about his deals with Hwang Clan including what they've done for the pass few days. She could saw his tense expression by how he talks, this boy really desperate to get rid of his rival. "What do I get in exchange?" Liliy's sudden question makes him thought for a while.

"How about you gave me your clan?"

Hell, this made the Kim's heir showed a displeased face looking at her while she burst into giggles. "I'm just joking. Ruling my clan is already a mess, ruling your big clan might a peak of death for me." For a second Doyoung think she was serious about her sentence.

"You should've look at your face. You look like you just swallow a stone." She continue to laugh making him chuckles as well. "Thanks a lot Liliy." He stood up from the sofa and walked to the door. She gave him a smile. "Anytime."

Doyoung went back to the bar section after finding Liliy, he saw Haesoo walked off with a tray between her hands that had two glasses of wine and a beer. He ponders at Jihoon who gave him a slight nod signaling him that the plan is going on. Minutes later a girl dressed in an all black tight dress sits in front of Jihoon, resulting Doyoung to widen his eyes.

"Liliy, why are you here?" He mouthed as she replied. "I'm helping you." He frowned. "You could just send a clan member of yours." Liliy shook her head. "I'm willing to take the risk." Jihoon as the barista hand her a glass of champagne before she stood up and went towards Hwang In-Yeop's direction.

"Oh? Isn't this Hwang In-Yeop?" She purposely greeted making the mentioned boy turned. "Liliy? As if the club's owner?" He pointed at her using his index finger as she nods taking a sit beside him. "I should tell my boys to get you a VIP room." In-Yeop chortled. "There's no need."

Liliy's grin followed by her hand that crept up to his thigh, she could feel him stiffen under her touch. He cleared his throat. "You can go." He talked to the girl that was flirting with him ever since he came in, the girl looked at Liliy and understood her stares. "One shoot?" She held her glass of champagne as he reached out for the wine that Haesoo had placed on the table.

The two drink it in one chug leaving the glass dry with no more leftover, she then saw Haesoo and Hyunjin had went off to the room causing her to be thinking the same. "Hey." She whispered right beside his ears, causing him to feel shiver down his spine. Her arms circled around his neck.

His hands went to the side of her waist, resting it there as he let her carry on her action. "Don't you want to have some fun?" She bite his earlobe causing him to gulp since he felt nervous under her touch. "If you want we should take it somewhere private." In-Yeop carried her in bridal style bringing her into the room he always booked, lust and thirst blinded his mind.

The door slammed shut as Liliy was pinned against the door, her lips instantly was captured with a rough kiss. His hands cupped her jawline, guiding her more into a deep smooches. In-Yeop turned his head slightly, nibbled with her lower lips demanding for an entrance. It was a tough fight between their tongue, a heated kiss to be told.

His hands roamed down the line of her waist down to her butt, the squeeze makes her squealed in small and she could sense that he was smirking between the kiss. He let go of the kiss as they both panted with heavy breath, Liliy's lipstick smudges made In-Yeop feel victory. He wasn't given the time to determine when they position change, he was under her control.

"Wait." He shut his eyes tight before stopping Liliy on whatever she's doing. He then started to cough and cough. "Here." She get him the mineral water from the nightstand as he drinks it quickly however it didn't work since his grip on the bottle loosen, he then collapsed to the floor trembling to death.

"In-Yeop! In-Yeop!" She pretend to be shocked as she pushed his shoulder a little, he then died right and there with his eyes still wide open. After making sure he is lifeless, she let out a smug before fixing herself back and reapply her lipstick without any concern about the dead boy behind her.

And that's how she encounter with Haesoo who in coincidentally walked out from the room opposite her.

BACK TO PRESENT
Yeji's dead body was dragged to the back of the club and was covered with the dried leaves. Liliy had her arms on Junkyu and Jaehyuk's shoulder who helped her to walked towards their van while Doyoung, Haesoo and Jihoon followed them from behind. As they arrived in front of the van, Liliy shook off their arms and told them to get inside the van and leave.

"I'm not going with you guys. I have to settle things here or else they'll suspect something." She consoles telling them that she'll be fine, it's her club anyways. "But you're hurt!" Said Jaehyuk who was still standing in front of her. "I'm not. I'm good--"

"Stop lying. You're fucking limping." Everyone turned to Hyunsuk who suddenly burst. "You're coming with us." He said in monotone. "I'm not-"

"Get her into the van! You're coming with us with my command!" Hyunsuk stared at her with stern eyes causing her to feel small by his stare, she couldn't help to obey with his words. Inside the van, Liliy sat beside Hyunsuk who only gave her cold shoulder. She would stared at him sometimes with her lips pouted a little wondering why is he treating her like this.

As for Haesoo and Doyoung, the two were sitting together of course at the back of the van. He had wrapped his arm around her shoulder that works to calm her down while she had her head on his shoulder. His other hand were holding into her fingers. "Doyoung." She called tenderly, her eyes looked down to where their hands were.

He hummed in response. "I feel disgusted to myself after what happened." She blurted causing Doyoung to pampered kiss on her forehead. "No love. Please don't." He tried to solace her hoping that his action could make her feel better.

Arriving at the mansion, everyone went back to minding their own business except for Hyunsuk since he was in charge of treating Liliy inside the medic room. "Are you done changing?" He asked her who was behind the curtain changing into clothes that Haesoo borrowed her. "Yes. You can open the curtain." She answered.

Hyunsuk sat down beside her bed with the medical equipment in a tray. He lifted up half of the shirt revealing purple-ish bruise on her abdomen, a result from Yeji's kick after she fell down to the floor. "It must be a tough fight between you two." He commented. "I'm not as strong as the both of them. I wasn't trained for mafias." He nodded on her sentence.

"Why did you lie about you not getting hurt?"

He asked making Liliy let out a heavy breath. "I didn't want our clan to get caught for unite on getting Hwang Clan down, that's why I told you guys to leave first. They won't do anything to me since I'm the owner."

He pressed her bruise with the ointment causing her to hiss in pain. "Thank you." Hyunsuk abruptly voiced. "Behalf of your clan or what?" She queried as Hyunsuk pulled down her shirt and went to her sprained ankle. Before that he looked at her tenderly,

"Thank you for not dying in the fight."

TIME SKIP
Liliy was back at her VVIP room at LIYS Club scrolling through her phone when the door burst opened without a single knock or asked for permission. "Don't you know how to knock on the damn door?" She said not looking up to the person who came in. "Where's my boss?" Said the man in a suit with visible earpiece tangled on his ear.

"How the hell I would know?" She scoffed giving him an eyeroll. Just then someone came inside the room in a hurried way. "Miss Lee! We just found dead bodies!" This made Liliy stood up in rush pretending to be shocked by the news. She then sprinted towards the scene where her clan member pointed at.

The three of the siblings were laying soulless in a row, one had a whole on her forehead while the remaining two had bubbles coming out from their mouth. "WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT HERE?!" She shouted making the guards looked down on their feet. "They're our VIP guest! I told you to look after them! How is this even possible?!"

"You're Hwang Clan's members right?" She pointed at the man that burst into her room earlier. "How would you solve this bodies?"

"We're bringing them with us." He decided before telling the other members to carry the body. "Please don't let people know about this. I don't want my club to be labeled as a crime scene." She pleaded, both of her hands clasped together as the guard sighed. "We'll handle everything from now on. There's nothing connected to you. I'll take my leave." He bowed.

"I'm so sorry that this happened." She bowed back as Hwang Clan took their leave. After everything's settled she let out a smirk to herself. "Kim Doyoung, you better treat me a meal." Liliy shook her head playfully.

Doyoung knocked thrice on the door that connected to Haesoo's room and entered after she told him to come in. "Are you feeling better?" He peeked at her who was laying on her bed, he as well slipped himself on the comforter. "Yes, a lot better." She lay her head on his chest and wrapped her arms on his torso. "Who's the girl earlier?"

"Right, I forgot to introduce you to her. She's a good colleague of mine named Liliy, Lee Clan's heiress." Haesoo ploddingly nodded at his statement. "Can we meet up with her? I haven't thank her properly." Doyoung chortled. "Of course, we'll set a date up." The conversation suddenly went silent.

He cleared his throat. "I was wondering what did you do to Hyunjin till he gets into your trap so easily." She raised her head looking at him with a larky smug. "Do you really want to know?" She raised an eyebrow and earning a nod after. Doyoung widened his eyes the moment Haesoo shifted herself into his lap.

"Haesoo are you drunk?" He rested both his hand on her hips as she slightly rocked herself on him. "No." She reciprocate. She then leaned down to where their lips met, both of them were smiling loving the feeling in each other's arms. Doyoung smile as they both parted ways and catch some air.

"Do you want to feel some butterflies together?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 232 13
šŸ”ž
61.2K 1.9K 27
āš ļø VERY MATURE THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE SCENES IN THIS BOOK SO IF YOU WONT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING IT, THEN PLEASE DONT READ.
48.1K 2K 37
ā€žš˜ š˜“š˜¢š˜ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜µš˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜®š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Øš˜¢š˜±. š˜‹š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„?" š˜š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜¢š˜¤š˜¦ š˜“š˜­š˜°š˜øš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜µļæ½...
71.9K 1.9K 22
āš ļø WARNING- MATURE CONTENT/LANGUAGE INCLUDES BLOOD/ DEATH/SMUT/CURSING/GUNS/DRUGS COMPLETED