Frosted Fate. (Dragon Series...

By selenophiletheaa

Freya who has no username woke up from the winter. 70% of her body is snow. She is also bloomed with powers c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Which draft should I publish next?
SHOUT OUT

Chapter 11

795 63 4
By selenophiletheaa

NARRATOR

"Sweethearts, are you both sure you're gonna do this?" Deonna asked the couple with a worried look.

"Don't worry Mama, we're just going to earth," Drayce assured her.

"It's not that, Faes have dangerous powers, and what if they get to feel threatened and hurt the both of you? What if that Vampire—" Before Deonna could finish her sentence, Evera cut her off.

"Don't worry, Mama Deonna. We can take care of ourselves, we're not kids anymore." Evera said with an Assuring smile. The Queen looked at her husband before sighing in defeat.

"Okay, just be careful, both of you." Evera and Drayce nodded before opening the portal towards earth.

They waved goodbye towards the King and Queen before getting inside the portal with a goal to end the fight.

They stepped on the green grass as the wind flew pass them. Evera closed her eyes with a smile. She missed the time when she was still living on earth.

"Shall we, hun?" Drayce asked and Evera nodded in agreement.

They wondered around the forest hoping to catch the scent of the Vampire they met before.

Evera's eyes lit up when she finally smelled the scent of the Vampire. She and Drayce nodded at each other before following the scent.

While following the scent, they came across a small house made of wood, but it was beautiful, the smell of the Vampire came from inside of it.

They walked towards it before knocking on the door, they waited for the door to open until they heard footsteps from inside the house.

The door opened, revealing the man they met before while looking for Freya, the man has a friendly smile on his face.

"What can I help you with again?" The man asked casually and as if he already knows what they need from him.

"The faes."

Freya focused her ears, once she realized every fairies are now asleep, she stood up quietly from the bed.

She knew that there are still guards that are awake to guard every important rooms and the prison but she should at least try.

She quietly opened the door and was thankful it didn't let out a creak, she then carefully closed the door and started to walk towards the Prisons.

When she arrived, she saw a few fairy guards guarding the prison entrance, but she let out a sigh when 1 of the guards was sleeping while the other two were playing something she doesn't even know.

She turned herself into a small snowflake, taking a few of her energies away. She then floated inside the prison without the guards noticing her.

"Is it just me or it just got colder here?" A guard asked the other guard he was playing with.

"Well, we have a winter dragon here, her powers might just have become more colder. The queen can take care of it." The guard answered making the other one nod, the other guard was still asleep.

Freya sighed in relief and landed softly on the groud where she smelt her friends's scent, holding her paining head. Everytime she uses that power of hers, her head would get painful because her powers still have a limit.

She looked inside the bars where she could smell their scent but a tear fell from her eyes when she realized that there was no one inside.

She then saw something which relieved her heart, the lock was unlocked, that means her friends had escaped.

She nodded with a smile before turning into a snowflake, enduring the pain she was feeling and Immediately floated out of the Prison and quickly passing the guards.

'I hope you're all safe now,' she thought.

"So are you saying that Freya is being held captive by fairies and you need the help of faes to save them?" The Vampire asked with a frown, Evera and Drayce nodded calmly.

"So? What does this have to do with me?" He asked again.

"We need you to show their secret realm." Evera said, the man's face went pale and it was as if he was shaking.

"W-what do you mean? I don't know where they live." The man denied Immediately before standing up.

"Get out of my house now!" The Vampire shouted, his eyes turning red.

"But please, we need to help our friend!"

"OUT!" The Vampire ordered again, his eyes getting redder.

"If we don't save Freya, the Queen might Kill her someday! She might even be torturing her now!" Evera said, making the man freeze.

"Kil.. kill her?" The man asked, his eyes getting teary. Evera Immediately felt that Freya must be important to the man.

"Yes, that's why we need to save her. Our friend is in danger." Drayce said, hope starting to build inside his heart.

The man was quiet for a few moments, too Quiet.

"Wait for me here, and don't even dare follow me!" The man glared at the couple as Evera and Drayce sat down the chair.

The man looked at the couple before using his speed to run towards a big tree. After arriving, he took a big leaf from the tree before using it to cover his hand.

He then pressed his hand towards the tree, chanting a few words over and over until the leaf glowed and turned into gold pieces, just then he was sucked inside the tree.

"Yano, what brings you here?" A lady with a long silver Silk dress with colorful flowers around her head ask with a friendly smile.

"Florcia, I need your help." Yano said with teary eyes, Florcia was about to say something when someone spoke first.

"What's wrong, dear?" Yano looked at the woman behind Florcia's back, making him smile.

The woman was wearing a long white smooth dress with Gold carvings on it, her white hair was covered with black and white silver dusts.

"Grandma Albina. My daughter, she's being controlled by fairies, please.." The woman's eyes widened and everything went cold.

"My great grandchild is in danger? Being controlled by fairies is scarier than danger! How dare they!" She said angrily, her eyes turning white.

"Grandma Albina, can you help me? And it's getting too cold for me.." The Vampire said, Grandma Albina calmed down before gritting her teeth.

"Why wouldn't I? No way will I let them hurt her, she is all that's left for me after Frieda died." The woman said with a frown. "You can go now, Yano. I'll take care of it." The woman then added.

"But Grandma.." Yano called hesitantly.

"What is it, Dear? Do you want to tell me something?" The old woman asks with a small smile, but it was obvious that she was curious.

"It's just that, a couple want to meet you and one of them was the Former daughter of the Fairy queen—"

"She dares to ask you to see me? You know I hate fairies, Yano."

"The Moon Goddess adopted her, Grandma. The Queen killed her even if she is her daughter because she fell in-love with a demo—"

"So you're talking about Eviella which is now Evera?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"How did you know her?" Yano asked with an astonished expression. The woman chuckled a bit before talking again.

"I don't think this is the right time to tell you, but I am delighted to meet her, where is she?" The woman asked, making Yano smile in relief.

"She's back at my house, Grandma." Said Yano.

"Very well then. Florcia, you're in-charge for now." The woman said and Florcia nodded respectfully.

Both Grandma Albina and Yano got out of the tree before heading towards Yano's houe.

As soon as the door of his house opened, Drayce and Evera sat up and saw Yano with a woman beside him, but the woman was very magical, Evera thought of a possibility.

"Are you a..?" Evera asked expectantly and the woman Immediately nodded with a smile before bowing down infront of Evera, making them shock.

'W-what's happening?' That was the only thought running inside Evera's head.

New things just pops up, doesn't it? This was the busiest day I ever had.

By the way, thanks for reading Stars! Remember to Stay Kind, Pretty and Handsome! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.1K 39
It's not supposed to snow in the South Forest, but the weather in the second-emptiest corner of Shelha is not the only thing behaving strangely. When...
299K 14.3K 27
Neve, a lonely girl surrounded by people, but no one knew the truth. The truth people have died to protect. It's too dangerous for them to know, and...
160 14 32
One year, when winter came to Northfell, it stayed. This wouldn't matter much to anyone who didn't live there, except that its season became contagio...
1K 261 9
** A thief with very exceptional skills is trying to steal the most precious thing from the ruler of snow, ice, and frost: the winter itself! ** "Whe...