Namjoon Oneshots [MOSTLY HURT...

By joon_bean

This work is purely based on imagination featuring the members of BTS and some other characters. How would it... More

1. DEATH THREAT {happy ending}
2. FEVER
3.2. Panic Attack: Comfort
4. FALLING
5. Blood, Snake and Tears
6. Allergic Reaction
7.1. Trauma: Accident
7.2. Trauma: Pain
7.3. Trauma: Again
8. Silent Bullet
9. A Little Too Much?
A/N (Author's Note)
10. The Brutal Accident
11. Blood In The Dance Studio
12. Ugh
13. Fright And Fear
A/N
14.1. Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis
14.2. Sleep Apnea: Struggles
14.3. Sleep Apnea: Critical
15.1. Gratitude: Unspoken
15.2. Gratitude: Apologies
16. Mishaps Are Unwanted
17. A Pitiful Nostalgia
A/N
18. Aish! So Cold!
19.1. Fatal: Target
19.2. Fatal: Let Me Die
19.3. Fatal: Please Don't Leave
A/N
20. Bloody Ears
21. Rainbow After The Storm
A/N (CONFUSED)
23. Sleep Tight Joonie
22. Crying Over A Crab
Just an A/N

3.1. Panic Attack: Fear

1.2K 42 3
By joon_bean

This is will a Part2 as well. Enjoy reading!

The members had a day off today. It had been rather sudden. They were supposed to shoot the Run Bts new episode but the sky suddenly decided to pour heavily in the morning and it was clear that the whole day, it'd be raining.  The weather forecast predicted that the next few days would be wet as well.

The boys had to stay indoors. But they didn't have much to do at their dorm either since they had completed pending works and recordings. The rap line was too exhausted to spend hours in their studio again while the vocal line was too excited to practice anything. As a result, they decided to play some games.

At last when nobody could come up with any decent idea, Jimin proposed that a round of hide and seek would be cool and the others just went with it since they were lazy enough to work out their few braincells. Taehyung lost the rock-paper-scissors and had to be the seeker while his members had to hide. The dorm was a duplex and pretty big so it would be fun.

Jungkook hid in his closet, Jimin and Jin in the backyard while Yoongi simply slipped under the comforter of his bed, ready to use this chance to regain some energy. Hoseok sneaked into the grocery storeroom before pushing Namjoon inside the small room in the corner of the first floor since Taehyung was almost done counting and he couldn't think of any other place.

The mischievous seeker took only about 25 minutes to find the members, knowing exactly where each of them could be hiding. Yoongi was the first one to be caught since Tae knew he could never spend time for long at anywhere else except his favorite bed. They were laughing and giggling as V still searched for the leader. Hoseok, of course knew the spot but he decided not to reveal and wait. He rather locked the door of the room from outside, since Yoongi who already knew the secret suggested that it should look like the room was locked as usual.

****** 

When his best friend had shoved him inside the tiny room, Namjoon didn't have much time to explain the dread he felt. Hobi left and he waited till someone found him and laughed at how he got caught. But no one seemed to be able to guess where he was since it had been a long time and nobody came yet.

Namjoon tried hard to keep his breathing long and steady, shutting out all the unwanted thoughts and memories that started to cloud his mind. His frightening past seemed to give flashbacks before his eyes. But he tried to think about happy moments, his beloved members and how they would burst out laughing when they caught him. He smiled thinking of that.

30 minutes passed. Still no one. He could hear distant voices and figured out they were still searching for him. He decided to go out and reveal himself if they didn't come in within the next ten minutes. The dark room had an only faint light from the small window high up on a wall. Nothing else illuminated the blackness. The leader could feel his breathing getting heavier and his forehead dripping with sweat as he sat in a corner. His knees pulled up to his chest and his face buried in them.

He was starting to panic...

******

Gave up. That's what Tae did. He swore he searched the entire house. The members were witnesses to that but they still couldn't find their leader. Hoseok finally disclosed that Namjoon was in that room. 

'Ah! It was locked so I didn't search it....Aishh!'  V exclaimed as they approached the door.

He held the door knob, unlocked it and twisted it, ready to yell at his hyung to surprise him. But the door didn't open. Huh? He had unlocked it right? Yes he did. He locked and unlocked it again but no, it wasn't opening.

'Hyung? Namjoonie hyung, are you there? Did you lock it from inside?' 

'T-Tae, I-I'm here! No I d-didn't lock it. Can't you open it?'

'No, it seems to be stuck. Can you try?

Namjoon tightly held the handle and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. 

'Tae! It's not o-opening!'

Jungkook tried to kick the door and possibly break it down but in vain. Suga came with an extra key and tried. Nothing worked.

'Joon-ah! Please wait for a while, I've called the carpenter' Seokjin yelled

'P-Please hurry, I'm getting hungry' Namjoon lied about the reason, he didn't want his members to know about his silly troubles. No, his members were the one who really knew the  actual Namjoon off stage so he wasn't ashamed, he just wasn't ready to talk about something that still gave him shivers and moreover, he never wanted the boys to stress about him.

****** 

The members were utterly worried and concerned. They were just getting hopeless. They didn't know what might have caused the problem but they knew it was a bad condition. Almost an hour had passed ever since Namjoon went in. The door was still not opened and they could hear Namjoon breathing heavily, almost panting inside. They kept on talking to him from time to time to keep him from getting unconscious due to lack of oxygen.

Little did they know that what was happening inside was not only a trivial reaction of the air problem. It was more. Namjoon was sobbing, not loud enough for the members to hear but it was hurting him. He could remember everything that he had tried to forget all these years. It all came flooding back. His arms hugged his knees that were close to his chest and his head was still buried in. His shoulders shook as each painful sob left his mouth. An awful headache had begun to grow and his lungs seemed to gasp for air. He was definitely panicking. 

The door suddenly opened, or finally you can say. Jungkook had to quickly pay the worker and close the main door of the dorm behind him before heading towards the room. Meanwhile his hyungs rushed inside.

The bright lights from outside provided enough light through the open door to be able to see the situation inside. They found Namjoon sitting in the corner. As Yoongi and Hoseok slowly approached, they could hear soft muffled cries. Their eyes widened.

Jin kneeled down in front of Namjoon who still wasn't aware of their presence. He gently placed his hand on the younger's arm and the leader instantly flinched.

'Hey, it's me Joon-ah, Jin hyung' he softly spoke, seeing that the boy was clearly shaken

Namjoon looked up. His eyes were already puffy and red, his nose swelled up and tears cascaded his red cheeks.

'Hey hey hey, what happened ? Why are you crying Joonie? It's okay now' his fingers wiped the tears

Namjoon wanted to speak but his breathless state didn't really help. One of his hands clutched his chest while the other was on his throat, hoping to get a clearer airway to breathe. He was trying really hard but all that came were short quick gasps. His eyes watered again. His face turned more red. 

'Hy-Hyung.......I-I c-ca......c-can't.......bre-breathe' he whispered

Yoongi instantly understood it was a panic attack. He asked Jin to move aside and crouched down in front of his friend. He held Namjoon's hand tightly.

'Hey, it's fine...look at me...look at me Namjoon-ah...you are completely safe...let's try to breather okay? together? yeah? okay...see, inhale...aaaand exhale....again hmm?' he cooed softly and whispered comforting words as he patiently demonstrated to Namjoon.

Jin held RM's other hand and squeezed it lightly while patting his back. Jimin rushed to get a towel and a glass of water. Hoseok was with the two older ones, trying to ease his best friend pain. The two youngest attempted to bring some lamps and bulbs to light up the dark room.

The leader was struggling but soon got the hang of it. His breath became longer and steadier. Eventually he was breathing normally again but he immediately broke down, still not able to get the trauma out of his head. His hyungs shot each other knowing looks, already guessing that there was something they didn't know about the young rapper but they decided not to ask him now. He was not in any state to answer. Jin tightly embraced Namjoon keeping one hand on his back and gently stroking his hair with the other.

'Shh, it's all okay now....everything's fine.....don't cry.....Namjoonie......shhh'

Namjoon rested his head on the elder's shoulder and kept weeping. His palms clutched Jin's shirt lightly. His eyes felt heavy, tired from all the crying and his head was throbbing with pain. It became blurry all around. He tried to keep awake but his heart didn't want to. It wasn't ready to face all the questions he supposed the members would be asking him once he calmed down. A little rest couldn't harm anyone right? He slowly closed his eyes and finally let him himself fall into a deep, sound sleep, comfortable in the arms of the caring oldest hyung.

~~~~~~

THANK YOU!! :) :)

Part 2 will be out soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NANA By k

Fanfiction

228K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...
13.7K 913 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
10.8K 1.2K 87
Seokjin's sudden death from a road accident was something nobody could get over. "He is dead. He isn't coming back." His lover and fiance, Namjoon, w...
313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...