Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 38: Answers

2 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

"Li" Tsuyoshi acknowledged without looking back, hearing Syaoran's footsteps not far behind him.

"Shikou" Li retorted.

"Aren't we being a bit rude?" he asked, turning to his rival for as long as he can remember.

"Cut the crap Shikou" he hissed back, pointing one of his guns at Tsuyoshi and another at the woman with him who was holding a detonator.

Saori had a look of fear on her face but she didn't move an inch.

"You know why I didn't kill you even though I had a lot of chances to do so all these years" Syaoran said darkly, eyeing the man in front of him. "Now give me answers! What the hell is your motif? Why are you trying so hard to get rid of me and my family? I want to end everything between you and me Shikou. I'm sick and tired of you and your people trying to target my family year after year when none of us even know the reason!"

After hearing this, fire blazed in Tsuyoshi's eyes.

"Who the hell was it that when my family's company started struggling to stay afloat, didn't even bother lending help? Who was it that when my father was on the brink of death, didn't bother even giving the slightest support, not even financial aid when he needed it? Who was it that when my mother was driven to the point of insanity due to my father's death and our family company's bankruptcy didn't even bother lending aid or even take responsibility? Who was it that didn't care that she had died without leaving a single penny for her children when she died? Who was it that didn't care about my parents'- who were practically kin to your family -children when they were left alone to wander on their own with no one else to turn to for help?" At this point, Tsuyoshi tried to calm himself. "Your family is the cruel one Li. Reimi and I were left to practically wander about the streets until I decided that it was your family's fault for our downfall. But I have to thank you" he said this with a glint in his eye. "Without my pure hatred for you and your family, I wouldn't have been driven so much to work hard for my own success. That's how I got myself back on my feet and formed the Kins"

Saori listened intently, never knew why Tsuyoshi was so keen on destroying the man across from them.

"Why do you think I named my own gang 'Kins'? Kin is another name for family. Ironic isn't it?"

"You're messed up" was all Syaoran could say to him, now fully understanding Tsuyoshi's hatred for his family although his reasons were all out of proportion, but explaining to him, Syaoran knew, would be pointless.

"I beg to differ, you're family is messed up!" he retorted darkly.

"If you ever bother to look past what your parents forced you to hear and believe, you'd have found out the truth. Everything you told me now made sense to me, although your beliefs are all wrong a-"

"Everything I know came from my own conclusions after every tragedy that has come to my family" he interrupted. "I know for a fact that each of those tragedies, your family is the cause of all of it. So don't even bother clearing your family's name to me Li"

With that said, Syaoran got the idea that that was all Tsuyoshi was willing to talk about. Tsuyoshi deserved to know the real story but he knew he was way past listening let alone believing what he was going to say. He felt pity for the man across him but he will never forgive him for what he has done, for all the attempts he has made on his family, for the damage he has done to the Kinomoto's especially Sakura, who were innocent until he targeted them to bring himself to the top just to beat his own clan.

Now he knew what he had wanted to know for years now. All he wanted out of this entire war was answers and he got them, and it was all he needed, to know how to resolve this entire feud and stop all the killing once and for all.

Knowing this, Syaoran wasn't keen on the idea of dying in this hell hole. If he wanted to accomplish what he had aimed for, for years now, he had to get out of this alive. Having Tsuyoshi alive or dead didn't matter to the whole ordeal, but having him dead is a load off his back.

Syaoran imagined finally living in peace and out of harm's way and the constant worry of being killed. That's what he wanted for as long as he can remember. Peace for the Wolves, his friends, his family, and now for himself and Sakura.

Tsuyoshi saw the change on Syaoran's face. He wasn't smiling, in fact, if anyone else had been watching him for the past few minutes, they wouldn't even recognize a change in his expression because there wasn't any. His face was as emotionless as it usually was but Tsuyoshi felt something change in him, and it greatly irritated him.

"Saori, stand aside" Tsuyoshi instructed, eyes not leaving Syaoran. He smirked at Syaoran before tossing the two guns he held to the side. "How about it Li?"

Syaoran glared at him. He didn't know if he could manage going in combat with him in the condition his body is in at the moment. He's been trying hard not to show the pain that's been piercing through his body from the gun shot on his stomach.

He threw his guns to the side as well.

Tsuyoshi smirked at him.

"Let's go" Syaoran hissed, getting into a stance. He'll have the underhand if they use guns knowing Tsuyoshi would have more bullets than he did, having already used up most of his.

As the words left his lips, Syaoran watched Tsuyoshi take off in a run towards him. Grounding himself, he braced for the impact and held his arms high, blocking the powerful blow of his first kick and pushed him away.

Tsuyoshi landed back and immediately took off again head on towards him. Throwing punches and kicks where as Syaoran tried to block each one.

Syaoran landed in a back flip away from him slightly panting, trying to ignore the pain on his stomach as much as he could. He didn't want his emotions to escape him, or Tsuyoshi might figure out his weak spot.

Running forward, Tsuyoshi threw himself towards him with his right leg ahead of him in a kick.

Syaoran swiftly turned away from his spot and kicked Tsuyoshi from behind, sending him towards the ground on his stomach.

Tsuyoshi glared back at him and sprung forward yet again, this time with Syaoran doing the same.

*****

Sakura winced, trying hard not to scream from the pain.

"I'm sorry Sakura, that girl really cut you badly, I could hardly stop the bleeding. We have to get you to a doctor quickly" Tomoyo said seriously before tying a piece of the white shirt she wore under her black sweater. The bleeding just wouldn't stop.

"I-I'm fine"

Tomoyo looked at her worriedly and not at all convinced. Even if you put the wound on her arm and her leg together, she knew Sakura's wound was much worse.

"Can you get up?" Sakura asked her as tried to do so herself.

"You shouldn't move around too much!"

"We have to. We have to figure out a way out of here" she winced, standing up slowly. "Let's go Tomoyo" she said, trying to help her onto her feet but falling back down in the process. "Shit" she hissed, tears starting to form in her eyes. The pain was really hard to bear.

"I told you to stay put!" Tomoyo scolded fiercely. "I'll go and figure things out with Mei Lin. I'll see if we can find something that can help carry you out of here"

Sakura nodded.

*****

It was a helicopter.

Mei Lin held a hand over her eyes, trying to see who was in it just as a rope dropped down the hole right beside her.

"Eriol!" she exclaimed, not believing it was him.

Eriol gripped the rope and stopped right beside her, still surveying the area before turning to Mei Lin.

"Are you all right?" he asked, eyeing her seriously. "Where are you hurt?"

"It's just my leg, but you have to save Rika first, she's down one more floor" she said pointing down the hole. "She can't hold on for much longer"

Eriol looked up and waved more people down. "Takashi, the area is clear, I need your help down here" he said into his communicator before landing beside Mei Lin and unhooking himself from the rope.

Another rope dropped and Mei Lin watched as Takashi slid down it and towards Rika.

"Here, wear this" Eriol said, giving Mei Lin his harness and helping her put it on. "Pulling three people together is already pushing it. Tell Takashi to throw the ropes back down here when you're safely inside" he instructed her before speaking into the communicator. "Pull back my line Ren. Mei Lin's coming up, tend to her wounds first while I go find Tomoyo and Sakura"

Mei Lin gripped hard on the rope as it slowly brought her up.

Eriol watched until Mei Lin was close enough into the helicopter before turning around looking for the two girls.

"Tomoyo! Sakura!" he called out, walking through the wreck of large pieces of rock, concrete and wood.

*****

Tomoyo's head snapped to the side hearing her name from the voice she longed to hear.

"E-Eriol!" she called out. She was pissed off that she could barely stand, large pieces of pillars were blocking her view from everything. "Eriol!" she screamed louder.

*****

Jay reentered the room, pulling the man they kept alive with him.

"Did you do it?" Aki asked.

Jay gave him a thumbs-up before resting back on one of the chairs, a gun still held onto the man's back. "It wasn't easy though, and I don't think it was enough" he said before spotting something on one of the screens in front of them. "Look!"

Aki looked at the screen that pointed to the area where a large hole was on the roof, but this time there was a helicopter hovering above it.

Both men couldn't help the smiles on their faces when they saw Mei Lin and Rika who was held by Takashi being pulled safely inside it.

Aki looked towards the monitors that showed Syaoran fighting Tsuyoshi. "We can't just leave him"

"We can't ignore his orders either" Jay replied, pissed.

Both men deliberated before coming to a conclusion. The best choice would be to help Syaoran but both of them were injured, they would either cause him more trouble or help him. The wisest choice would be to go back and figure things out with the others of the best way to come to his aid whether Syaoran likes it or not. They both nodded at the other before getting up to leave.

"Thanks for the help" Jay said with a smirk before shooting him square on the chest.

*****

"Tomoyo!" Eriol shouted, seeing his girlfriend on the ground by herself. "What the hell happened?" he said looking her over before kissing her fiercely.

Tomoyo cried before hugging him with her one good arm. "I'm so happy to see you" she whispered through tears.

"Everything's gonna be all right" he assured, rubbing her back soothingly. "Now c'mon. A helicopter's waiting not far from here, just about the hole on the rood at the end of this bloody large room. We have to hurry" he said in the process of carrying her in his arms.

"No! Sakura! Sakura's back there and she's badly hurt, more than I am, we have to get her!" she said, trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"I'll go back to get her" he promised, looking at her firmly. "I can't carry both of you altogether. I'll take you back first alright?"

*****

"How are you holding up?" Jay asked as he helped Aki maneuver around the pieces of rock around them.

"I'll live" he said with a smirk.

*****

Eriol looked back, saw both Aki and Jay and ran towards them.

"A helicopter's waiting by the hole over at that side" he informed them. "Can you make it there yourselves? Takashi will help you guys when you get there"

Both men raised a brow at him, giving him a what-do-you-think look.

Eriol rolled his eyes. "I'll be right behind you. I have to find Sakura. Where's Syaoran?"

"Up on the roof fighting with Shikou" Aki told him. "He's injured before he went up there Eriol. We have to find a way to help him" he added more seriously.

Eriol nodded at this before taking his leave to find Sakura.

*****

Saori turned to the loud sound not too far from her.

"A helicopter?" her brows furrowed looking at it. She couldn't make out the figures that were sliding down ropes from inside it.

She looked back at the two men who were fighting. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and Tsuyoshi only delayed things by deciding to fight Li with their bare hands and legs.

Looking down, she saw Tsuyoshi's guns on the ground.

*****

Sakura's eyes snapped open as a sharp pain ran through her body.

"Sorry about that" Eriol said in a calm voice, watching the girl grit her teeth as she tied a new and more proper bandage around her stomach, contented that the bleeding finally stopped.

"Eriol?"

"At your service" he said with a smile. "Not c'mon. If I don't get you out of here safely, my conscience will eat me alive, not to mention Tomoyo and Syaoran will too"

Sakura managed to smile at his quip before he lifted her in his arms.

"Try not to move around too much. Your wounds are more serious than the rest of the other girls. It's a wonder your still conscious by the amount of blood you already lost" he said very seriously.

"After everything that's happened to me, I kinda got to the conclusion that I'm very hard to kill" she joked with her eyes closed as he made his way.

Sakura swore she heard him smirk at this until a new sound entered her ears.

"What's that?" she asked, opening her eyes slightly.

"Our ride madam" he said slightly louder to make her hear him over the sound. "The defense force of your family is quite stubborn where you're concerned"

"Eriol!" Takashi shouted over the noise as Eriol handed the girl to him. "We're running out of fuel and the helicopter's gone over its weight limit after we got Aki and Jay in!"

Eriol nodded and spoke into his communicator.

"Ren, ask the pilot if he can still pull out with Sakura" after a short pause he looked over at Takashi. "Takashi, they can't pull you both in anymore, but they might manage getting out of here with you two. Just hold on to the rope and Sakura on your way back!"

"What about you?" Takashi shouted back, not liking the idea of leaving him behind.

"I'm going after Syaoran!" Sakura opened her eyes yet again at this. "Don't waste any more time, you might run out of fuel before you guys can get back safely!" Eriol shouted at Takashi before waving up at the helicopter to take off. "Go! Now!" he shouted into his communicator.

"Eriol!" Sakura screamed trying to reach for him. She didn't want to be taken up, she wanted to stay with him so she could go help Syaoran as well.

Takashi held on tight to a struggling Sakura as they slowly ascended up the hole. "Sakura, calm down!" he ordered behind her making her hang still, his arms behind her as the helicopter flew up higher, taking them with it.

*****

Syaoran's back slammed to the wall beside the door he came in earlier.

Tsuyoshi looked at him with a triumphant look on his face even though his body was full of bruises. He knew that last blow hurt Li like hell.

Panting slightly, Syaoran tried to get back up on his feet. His last kick hit him square on the stomach where he knew the bullet was still in his wound. 'Fuck' he hissed to himself.

"I didn't expect you to be this weak Li" Tsuyoshi said smugly. "I thought you'd give me more of a fight. After all, we've both been looking forward to this for years now right?"

Syaoran spit out the blood that accumulated in his mouth and looked up at the man in front of him. If he's gonna die, he'd rather die knowing the bastard was dead as well.

*****

'S-Syaoran?' Sakura thought to herself, seeing two people fight on a large area on a flat roof top. 'It's him! I know it's him!' she told herself, watching as they helicopter slowly made its way in the air.

She looked up at the helicopter and saw that it wasn't going in his direction but it wasn't far. The rope she and Takashi were dangling from was tipping to that direction due to the wind.

If she were to jump down now, she could land on the diagonal roof and just slide over to where they were and she knew it wouldn't kill her. The roof was only a few meters below her.

Sakura shifted slightly trying to feel with her back if Takashi had any guns on him. Luckily for her, he did.

"Sorry Takashi" she told him loud enough for him to hear, before elbowing him on the chest.

As he let go of her, Sakura grabbed one of the guns in his holster before she fell.

"SAKURAAAAAA!" he shouted as the girl slipped out of his arms and fell.

*****

Tomoyo was crying inside the helicopter where Ren and a couple of men were tending to their wounds.

"I'm gonna kill him the moment I see him!" Tomoyo shrieked with tears in her eyes, not believing Eriol actually stayed behind, and without even telling her!

"He'll be fine Tomoyo" Mei Lin assured. "He's as reckless as Syaoran but he's just as good as him. They'll both come out safely. You'll see"

"H-He better" she stuttered out.

"SAKURAAAAAA!"

Everyone's heads snapped to the other at this. Takashi's voice pierced through the speakers in the cabin of the helicopter, getting their attention.

Ren ran to the side of the helicopter just as she saw Sakura hitting the roof below them.

"Fuck!" he hissed before pressing a button just beside the speaker and talking into it. "Oi! We need to go back! Sakura fell and landed on the roof!"

After hearing this, Tomoyo finally fainted.

"We can't turn back now. We're running out of fuel and fast! We'll be lucky if we get back to the building in time before we totally run out!" the pilot informed them.

Mei Lin tipped over to look through the window and saw Sakura's figure roll down the roof and out of sight. Then she saw more figures of people on the roof where Sakura might've landed.

"You better be fucking all right" Mei Lin hissed.

*****

"You'll thank me for this later" Saori whispered to herself as she aimed one of Tsuyoshi's guns at Syaoran's form, waiting for a clear shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 129 22
Sakura, a teen runaway enters an entirely different world once she left home and entered new heaven, soon discovering herself. And possibly her futur...
21.2K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
1.6K 44 35
long time ago when film industry has only began there lived Syaoran , a boy full of dreams. He had always wanted to become a actor but only got the c...
7.6K 113 24
Syaoran Li, captain of the Tomoeda High School soccer team and, according to him, soon to be professional soccer player. He had everything. A good an...