Liliana

By unknown_wings

//Highest Ranking: #2 in Escape // #1 in a new school// ... More

Author-Note
Characters
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Important

Chapter Two

33.3K 823 242
By unknown_wings

Third-person pov

Sitting looking out of the window with big eyes. She went out of the house but nothing far away. She always went to the shop to buy her father beer. She had never anything as pretty and colourful then buildings, cars and other things which is exciting her.

She said pointing towards a big building: "wow, what's that?"

Adrian looked at the building then said simply: "building"

She frown and look at him confused so he said gently: "a big house but here people work"

She nods her head in understanding then asked: "where going?"

Adrian said gently: "my home baby"

Liliana said pouting: "you live alone kind mister"

Adrian told her to call him by his name but she said she like him that so he key her to call him whatever she like. He said smiling at her cuteness: "no baby, I have four sons"

She asked smiling: "your babies"

He said with a chuckle: "No baby, they are not babies now. They're big boys"

Liliana said simply: "oh okay kind mister"

He pats her head then said simply: "are you hungry?"

She shook her head in no. He said blankly: "stop at some shop"

Tyler stop the car in front of the shop and said simply: "we're here boss"

Liliana said smiling: "your voice is so nice"

Tyler said smiling back at her: "thank you miss Liliana"

Adrian rolled his eyes then said blankly: "come, baby"

Liliana hopped off the car with him and hold his coat in her tiny fists. She is wearing a white top with a blue denim skirt looking like a walking doll. Adrian and Liliana walk inside the shop and she said looking here and there: "so big and pretty"

Adrian said simply: "come, baby"

They went towards the snacks row then said simply: "get anything you want"

She said pouting: "but li no know that food"

Adrian also doesn't know much about the snacks and all this. He said simply picking a plain chips pack: "here, you can try this"

Liliana says smiling: "thank you kind Mister"

Adrian asked gently: "do you want anything else?"

She said shaking her head in no while holding the chips tightly in her other hand smiling brightly at the so big pack. Adrian nod then he remember she like spicy food just like she told him this morning. He said simply picking another pack of spicy chips: "you will like this one I guess"

She said simply: "two-two"

He said gently: "yes"

She said smiling: "wow thank you"

He nods at her then picks two chocolates, a few candies packs and picks two apple juices. They went to the counter and Liliana is holding her chips packs tightly in her fist making Adrian coo at her cuteness. The counter lady said smiling at the little girl: "can I have this dear?"

Liliana looks at her then back at the chips packs with a little pout. She said pouting: "but it's my"

She smile at her cuteness but before she and Adrian can say anything, she said trying to reach the counter height while giving that one pack of chips to her: "you one and Li one"

She smile at her cuteness and Adrian said gently: "they both are your baby, She is just asking for the scan"

Adrian gets both packs from her hand and put them on the counter. He picks her in his arms to show her what the counter last is doing. She scans the items then put them in a bag. Adrian pays for the things and she gives the bag to him. Adrian is going to grab the bag but Liliana quickly get it and hold it tightly then said smiling at the lady: "thank you, pretty lady"

She said smiling at her: "God bless you, dear, always stay like that"

She wave her bye and they went back to their car. Liliana said waving at him: "we back again"

He chuckle at her cuteness then said smiling: "sure miss Liliana"

Adrian sat her inside the car and sat next to her. Tyler went back to driving swat and they sped off to the road. Liliana asked looking at Adrian: "I eat"

He said smiling: "sure baby, everything is for you. Eat whatever you want"

Liliana quickly opens the bag then start looking at everything while thinking about what to eat. She opens a chips pack and takes chips from it. She take a small bite then said pouting: "oh plain"

She asked looking at Adrian: "waste food"

He look at her confused not understanding what she is trying to say. She said again: "I open it now I no eat waste food. Sir angry"

He understands now what she is trying to say so he said gently: "it wouldn't get waste baby, you just eat whatever you want"

She said smiling at him: "thank you, Adrian"

He smiles when she calls him by his name. He said gently: "you don't need to thank me for anything baby"

She opens back the pack of chips inside and opens the other one. She take a bite from it then said smiling: "huh tasty"

She starts eating it happily. She eats one-fourth part of the chips then put this also back in the bag. She pick the chocolate but it didn't excite her so she pull the juice can. She said showing Adrian: "what?"

He smiles at her then open it and tell her how to drink it. She take a sip then said smiling: "yummy"

He chuckles at her cute face then she happily drinks the apple juice. She saw the colourful candies and her eyes are in happiness. She quickly opens one pack and takes a pink one. She said smiling: "Li like this also"

Adrian chuckles at the facial expressions she makes with different flavours. They reach the house in some time, she put her things back in the bag when the car entered a big gate. She put the bag aside and start looking through the window at the big house, garden and other things she smile brightly when she saw the fountain.

The car stopped in front of the house and Tyler opened the door for them. Adrian hopped off the car and give hand to Liliana to hop off the car. She said smiling: "Li know"

Adrian nodded at her and she jumped off the car almost falling in the process but Adrian grabbed her arm. She said giggling: "wow, your house so big and pretty"

He said gently: "stay beside me okay"

Liliana nods her head and gran his coat in her ting fists and they walk inside the house. He said blankly to the maid: "go call everyone downstairs"

She said simply looking down: "Sir, the boss went out for some work"

Adrian nodded at her and she went upstairs to call everyone. Lilian eyes are looking around at everything so him ing and pretty in her eyes. She looks down at herself and pouts because she is not as clean and nice. She didn't take bath this morning because she didn't like the nurse who came to bathe her so she just cleaned up her face and changed the clothes that Adrian bought her.

She mumbles to herself pouting: "that's why sir always angry. I no so nice and clean"

Adrian asked simply: "what happened baby?"

She said pouting: "I no clean and nice"

Adrian said simply: "baby, you do mice and you just a good bath to all cleaned up"

She nod at him but still pouted when they were few footsteps. She hides behind Adrian and holds her coat in her tiny fists. Adrian felt bad for getting scared then sighed. Sergio said blankly sitting on the couch: "what happened Dad?"

Liliana peek from behind Adrian and saw a tall and scary looking man sitting on the couch. He is just wearing sweatpants and his whole left hand and left shoulder are filled with tattoos till his neck. His dark green eyes are blank and then his eyes went to the other two men.

She saw another man who is wearing a t-shirt with black ripped jeans but he isn't looking that much scary in her eyes. Her eyes went to another man who is coming downstairs lazily with half-closed eyes. He run a hand through his messy hair then went towards the other couch and lay down on it.

He is also scary like Sergio and she hides her face again behind Adrian. Adrian said blankly: "I wanna introduced you to"

Sergio asked looking at Liliana little fists: "who is behind you?"

Adrian looks at Liliana then oats her head gently. Armani asked blankly looking at Sergio: "who?"

Sergio said shrugging: "can't you see those tiny hands-on Dad coat?"

Liliana's eyes widened and she quickly pull her hand back hugging herself. Adrian said blankly: "shut up, you guys are scaring her"

Sergio said blankly: "whatever but whose child you just kidnapped?"

Adrian rolled his eyes then said blankly: "She is Liliana"

Domenico mumbled grumpily: "Liliana who?"

Liliana mumbled pouting: "me"

Armani chuckled at the cute voice then said smirking: "but we can't see you so how are we gonna know who is Liliana?"

Liliana peek at him then blink her eyes a few times while saying pointing to herself: "me Liliana"

He said smirking: "so cute

Adrian said blankly: " first introduced yourself"

Sergio said blankly: "Sergio"

Armani said blankly: "Armani"

Domenico said blankly: "Domenico"

Liliana murmured: "Liliana"

Adrian said simply: "she will stay with us now"

Domenico mumbled grumbling: "you fucking adopt her"

Adrian said blankly: "I will soon"

Domenico get up and said blankly: "what the fuck Dad?"

Liliana flinches holding Adrian coat more tightly in her fist. Adrian turn towards her and pick her in his arms then said blankly: "I'm going to adopt her and no argument over that"

Domenico said blankly: "c'mon Dad, you can't just get some random child home then adopt her"

Adrian said blankly: "we will discuss this later"

He is rubbing her back while her face is snuggling into his neck. Adrian said gently: "shh it's fine baby"

Sergio said looking at Liliana: "hey listen, toddler"

Liliana frowned and didn't look at him because he don't know he is talking to her. Adrian said blankly: "she had fucking name for some reason"

Sergio roll his eyes then said blankly: "hey Liliana"

She turns towards him then pout at him. Armani said smiling: "she is so cute, like a little doll"

Sergio said looking at her: "so when you're going back to your home?"

Liliana look at Adrian them mumble: "but kind mister say God said to stay with him"

Domenico asked with one raised eyebrow: "kind mister who?"

She points toward Adrian who rubs her back. Armani said with a weird face: "why don't know that you have another name especially that kind mister so cute and funny"

Liliana pouted and snuggle into Adrian's chest then she remembered her bag of snacks. She said looking at Adrian: "down"

He frowns but put her down on her feet then she rushes outside. She said smiling at Tyler: "hello sweet voice mister"

He smile back and asked: "what happened miss Liliana?"

She said smiling at him: "my tasty food"

He nods at her and open the car door then give her the bag. She rushes inside with her bag and smiled at Adrian. Domenico said smirking: "what's in that?"

She mumbles: "tasty food"

He furrowed his eyebrows then said blankly: "show me"

She pouts then take small steps toward him and he grabs her wrist and pulls him towards him. He open the bag then said smirking: "Woah, snacks"

He get the bag from her hand then said smirking: "now you can go"

She pouts more than looks at him. She looks between him and her bag then mumble: "but kind mister get me"

Domenico said blankly: "but he is my Dad so according to this, that is also mine right"

She looks at him and nods her head. She went back to Adrian and hold her coat. She look at Domenico who had her bag of tasty food. He pulls out a bag of plain chips. Liliana eyes filled with tears and Adrian glared at Domenico who said shrugging: "I'm just teasing her"

He said simply giving her bag: "here"

She looks at him then slowly gets the bag from him and wipe her teary eyes. She said giving the plain chips pack to him: "you eat"

He internally smiles at how kind and sweet she is. Even though he is just teasing her, he still gets the whole bag from her but she still gives him her snack. He get the pack from her hand then said blankly: "thanks"

Adrian said simply: "come, baby, you need to take a bath then we will have lunch"

Liliana said making grabby hands: "up"

Hey guys, I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes.......

What do you think about Liliana questions about different things?

What do you think about Adrian buying her snacks?

What do you think about Liliana reaction to the counter lady asking for Liliana chips?

What do you think about Lilian cute reactions to little things?

What do you think about Adrian family reaction to Liliana?

What do you think about Sergio?

What do you think about Armani?

What do you think about Domenico teasing Liliana?

Will Adrian family accept her?

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 3.8K 43
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
246K 7.3K 75
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
106K 3.3K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
215K 33.3K 97
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...