Chapter Two

Third-person pov

Sitting looking out of the window with big eyes. She went out of the house but nothing far away. She always went to the shop to buy her father beer. She had never anything as pretty and colourful then buildings, cars and other things which is exciting her.

She said pointing towards a big building: "wow, what's that?"

Adrian looked at the building then said simply: "building"

She frown and look at him confused so he said gently: "a big house but here people work"

She nods her head in understanding then asked: "where going?"

Adrian said gently: "my home baby"

Liliana said pouting: "you live alone kind mister"

Adrian told her to call him by his name but she said she like him that so he key her to call him whatever she like. He said smiling at her cuteness: "no baby, I have four sons"

She asked smiling: "your babies"

He said with a chuckle: "No baby, they are not babies now. They're big boys"

Liliana said simply: "oh okay kind mister"

He pats her head then said simply: "are you hungry?"

She shook her head in no. He said blankly: "stop at some shop"

Tyler stop the car in front of the shop and said simply: "we're here boss"

Liliana said smiling: "your voice is so nice"

Tyler said smiling back at her: "thank you miss Liliana"

Adrian rolled his eyes then said blankly: "come, baby"

Liliana hopped off the car with him and hold his coat in her tiny fists. She is wearing a white top with a blue denim skirt looking like a walking doll. Adrian and Liliana walk inside the shop and she said looking here and there: "so big and pretty"

Adrian said simply: "come, baby"

They went towards the snacks row then said simply: "get anything you want"

She said pouting: "but li no know that food"

Adrian also doesn't know much about the snacks and all this. He said simply picking a plain chips pack: "here, you can try this"

Liliana says smiling: "thank you kind Mister"

Adrian asked gently: "do you want anything else?"

She said shaking her head in no while holding the chips tightly in her other hand smiling brightly at the so big pack. Adrian nod then he remember she like spicy food just like she told him this morning. He said simply picking another pack of spicy chips: "you will like this one I guess"

She said simply: "two-two"

He said gently: "yes"

She said smiling: "wow thank you"

He nods at her then picks two chocolates, a few candies packs and picks two apple juices. They went to the counter and Liliana is holding her chips packs tightly in her fist making Adrian coo at her cuteness. The counter lady said smiling at the little girl: "can I have this dear?"

Liliana looks at her then back at the chips packs with a little pout. She said pouting: "but it's my"

She smile at her cuteness but before she and Adrian can say anything, she said trying to reach the counter height while giving that one pack of chips to her: "you one and Li one"