An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 22: "wedding Day"

4.2K 100 82
By FunkyGuy11

Akali's PoV:

It's been some days since I last saw y/n... I don't think it was right for us to get jealous of that Luxanna girl but we still did... We told the guys that we needed to spend some days alone...

Now where all sitting on the living room... With our phones at the table... We're trying to see if he'll call us to apologize.... So we can apologize too...

Kai'sa: do you think that he'll even call? He looked so broken... So shattered...god he's going thorough a lot and we just added more!

Akali: calm down bokkie! Sure he's going through a lot but I think hell be able to overcome it!

'YO SHORTY IT'S YO BIRTHDAY! WE GON PARTY LIKE IT'S YO BIRTHDAY!'

My phone began to rang and I picked it up quickly to see who it was... Not y/n...

Evelynn: seriously akali?

Akali:what? I looove 50 cent and in general rap and hip hop!

Y/n's PoV:

I arrived at demacia a few days ago, I turned my phone completely off and decided to spend my time with lux and Jarvan...

This castle halls are longer than I remembered them, I'm also staying in the Laurent house. This people are almost like my family and specially Fiora... When I was force to train my mother just... Putted me in charge of ms fiora and I didn't see her in my whole training.. She wasn't even there in my graduation.

I cracked my back, I can't show my wings in demacia because if I do people will start worshipping me and I hate that. TaTir even helped me to hide the halo after begging him for almost a night.

This training grounds... I missed this place... I sat down in the bench I always sat after training... The feeling of warmth that the sun provided cleared my mind... Do they really love me? Or am I just a joke to them?

GOD: all your life you've been nothing but a joke. Didn't I tell you that this would happen?

I stood up aggressively.... Where is him?! Why can't he leave me alone!?

GOD: I personally don't like to say that I told you so.... But I told you so. I warned you about them and you didn't care, and thats the price of your insolence.

And then silence... I sighed again as again I found myself alone..... I brought my phone out of my pockets and hesitated to turn it on.... But I did it anyways......

As soon as I turned it on my phone began to vibrate a lot.... Messages from them and missed calls... I'm still disappointed of them.... Am I just their plaything?

Jarvan: hey man.

I looked at Jarvan as he sat down next to me... He took his helmet off and left his spear stuck on the floor...

Y/n: hey....

Jarvan: is everything alright?

Y/n: well, I'm here in Demacia. I have my best friend on my side talking to me, I spent time with Ms Laurent and I'm also invited to little lights wedding tomorrow ... Why would I be sad?

Jarvan: You were jealous. Also care to explain why you live with 4 ladies? Are you gay?

Y/n: heaven's above! I'm not gay! They're my...... Couples... Or maybe they were until those 4 assholes arrived!

Jarvan: so you are jealous.... Here this is for you...

He gave me a long wooden box...

Jarvan: this is a small gift from the royal family...

I opened the box a revealed a sword...

(I fucking love this design and guess what. Donut time)

Y/n: Jarvan you shouldn't had bothered...

Jarvan: that chipped sword of yours won't last any longer so keep the gift. Also I wanted to give you this.

He then gave me an envelope marked with a wax seal of two swords clashing...

Jarvan: my father's last petition is to see us fight in the grand Coliseum in a few days... So there's no way around it...

Y/n: I....

Jarvan: maybe you're jealous y/n... Loving until getting jealous... Being able to say goodbye shows that you've grown as a person... And if a relationship makes you feel mediocre then I think it's better to put some time around you... After all from that same pain there's always going to be a new beginning...

"RIIIIIING"

My phone began to rang... I looked down and saw it was Evelynn.... I began tearing down...

Jarvan took my phone and answer the call, but he fixed his tone to a cliche version of someone gay.... And he putted it on speaker.

Jarvan: Yaaah? Helloo?

Evelynn: is y/n there?

Jarvan: he's doing me a favor right now dear.

Evelynn: could you put him on the phone please.

Jarvan: heeeeey sexy! Someone's calling ya! He'll be right over!

Then he muted the call and we Began wheezing as we heard how she growled in anger. Until I finally grabbed the phone, I stood up and walked away from Jarvan and also got it off speaker...

Y/n: hello?

Evelynn: hey....me and the girls are wondering when will you be back...

Y/n: oh don't worry about that, I bet that you won't even notice since you'll he occupied with your friends.

I cracked my back and stared at the sky... The Jarvan walked a bit closer to me with a smirk.

Evelynn: alright. Just..... If you have any time later and you want someone to talk to... Were here alrigh-

Jarvan: *moaning* AH Ah! DADDY YEES! KEEP GOING! FASTER AND ROUGHER! *moaning*

Y/n: OH MY FUCKING GOD CAN YOU BE QUIET!?

Jarvan: hang up or ill get dressed!

Y/n: OH MY LORD JARVAN SHUT YO BITCH ASS MOUTH!

And then he began laughing, yes big brave Jarvan the IVth is a little kid that makes jokes about sex and laughs when hears the word "Penis".

Evelynn: just... Please when you have time can you call us?

Y/n: I'll see what I can do. say hi to Felix, aphelios, yone and kayn from me.

Evelynn: I'll tell them... We love you...

Y/n: OK, goodbye Ms evelynn.

I hanged up and began punching Jarvan because he just made me so fucking embarrassed!

Jarvan: well anyways. Remember that my public wedding is tomorrow and the private one will be after the coliseum.

Y/n: OK I'll have that noted! I should start training should I?

Jarvan: or we can go for lux and then go for a small walk, she's also been wondering who where those ladies.

Evelynn's PoV:

He didn't say that he loved us back....

Ahri: does.... Does he not love us?

Evelynn: we can't really blame him... We made darling get angry with us... This was a horrible idea...

Akali: why did we even try to get him jealous in the first place!

Akali hit the wall in anger... I honestly think it was stupid to even try to get him jealous... And then ahri's phone began to ring....

Ahri: it's a phone note.... Oh shit....

Her phone read "Dinner with y/n's aunt" wait when did we have to go with him? Oh right the day we went to the club.... I feel like a total asshole now...

Evelynn: we're total assholes with him....

Kai'sa: Eve is right.... No wonder why he doesn't want to call us...

Y/n's PoV:

A few hours later

I'm in the room Ms fiora leted me borrow in the Laurent house... I'm sitting on the bed with the sword on my hands... I haven't taken it out of its case yet... So I decided to draw it out...

It should turn orange like the other one....

The sword turned bright red.... And. and matches the hand guard,nice.

I picked up my phone, I think I should call them just to clarify our current situation.... Or will they even care?

I dialed evelynn since she was the one that called me....

'.'

Evelynn: hello?

Y/n: hey.... You said some hours ago that if I had time I should call you

Evelynn: hold on a sec.

I heard multiple chairs get pull and then walking... Then a car engine get ready and a door close....

Evelynn: you where saying?

Y/n: well I suppose you're the one that has something to tell me, because those 59 missed calls do say something about you.

Evelynn: where sorry...

Evelynn saying sorry huh? That's impressive.

Evelynn: we know that you've been going through a lot and I'm sorry if we made you get jealous...

Y/n: I wasn't jealous, why would I be?

I'm totally lying but it's better to pretend than admit it...

Evelynn: we're also sorry for not remembering that we had to go out with you....

Y/n: it's OK really.... I understand that you're busy on other things and that you have other priorities-

Evelynn: DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT! YOU ARE IN OUR PRIORITIES!

Y/n: mhm sure, also you keep talking in "we" shouldn't you be talking in singular?

Evelynn: no. Because the four of us are hearing this call.

Y/n: Cool cool, anyways I have to get going. I have to pick an outfit for tomorrow's wedding!

Evelynn: who's getting married......

Y/n: Lux is marrying Jarvan tomorrow, at first I wanted to bring you with me but you had other stuff to do. Anyways bye!

Evelynn: Wait y/n.... Before you go I want to tell you that I love you, you've bringed us light to the darkness of our souls and lighted our hearts in joy....

Y/n: Evelynn I-

Evelynn: you don't have to say it back if you don't feel like it. Have a good time in the wedding y/n...

Y/n: God you made feel like an asshole... love you too... But its been hard for me to keep it together and you're not helping, I'm sorry if I acted rude to your friends but I'm just tired....

Evelynn: we understand you... And we're sorry for not being able to see on time how bad you were feeling...

Y/n: I really have to get going, if I have time tomorrow I'll give you guys a call tomorrow if you're free.

Evelynn: for you darling we're always free understood?

Y/n: yes.... Goodbye...

I hanged the phone and felt shitty... Why do I feel shitty?! It's them who hadn't been acting correctly and emotionally responsible! If they really mean the words they say then instead of being with those assholes they should be here with me!

GOD: YES YES! FALL INTO HATE! OPEN YOU'R EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH!

Maybe they're embarrassed of me... Maybe that's why they never presented me as a something more than an assistant...

Evelyn's PoV:

After hanging up with y/n we all sighed... We were having dinner with the boys until he called, in that moment we made up an excuse that Mundo called... I don't know what's on y/n's mind but what I do know is that I miss him.

I feel lost without his presence our his horribly decored vanilla cookies, or his chocolate chip cookies that fucking challenge every thing and instead of being round this psychopath makes them in either triangles or squares. But back again, his prescence is weird, so smoothing and calm all the time and then when he's not there you feel lost... Abandoned...

Akali hasn't been alright this past days, she blames herself because she came with the boy at first and when kayn pulled her close and she blushed... Y/n's eye twitched, we've never seen that kind of body language on him...

Akali: it's a relief that he called us...

Ahri: I still feel bad though...

Next day...

Y/n's PoV:

And there it is people! Time to wake up and get ready cuz this shits about to get heavy! I dressed in the Black tuxedo I was asked to wear and Jarvan told me to also bring the sword as a fashion equipment.

This man surely has a weird fashion taste, I placed the sword and its case under my belt and I gotta say I look hot as fuck.

I'm supposed to arrive with Ms Laurent since it's the actual public wedding and we have to go representing the Laurent family since we technically are nobles.

As I exited my room now fully dressed I walked through the corridors... So many memories... Until I stopped at the kitchen door, some crayon marks of lines indicating how much I had grown... You see Ms fiora is sterile sadly and thanks to that no demacian noble wanted to marry her, but when my mother placed me under her care she was totally fascinated.

She liked the experience of having to take care and love a small Child, our relationship grew bigger and bigger and she's still practically my mother, and tecnically she's my legal mother here in demacia since I'm registered as Castiel Laurent...

As I stared at the marks and how much I grew I felt my shoulder get patted, I turned to the side and saw Ms fiora.... Who would has said it, the matriarch of the Laurent house who always had an armor on, was wearing a dress.

Fiora: Nostalgic isn't it?

Y/n: of course it is ma'am, being here brings so much memories....

Fiora: you where only here for 4 years... But you learned quickly, at the age of 8 you could do what a well-trained soldier could do, but when you reached 10 you had your power spike. I was invicted for 19 years straight but on the day of you graduation you won, even if you lost there you were going to be graduated.

She touched my shoulder and smiled at me.

Fiora: It's wonderful to see how the little child I trained for 4 years turned into such an amazing young man. Now let's get going, the wedding starts in about an hour.

As we walked through the halls talking about how our life went after each one took a different path until she asked about my mother...

Fiora: what about Kayle? How's she been doing?

Y/n: I'm... Sorry but I do not know the "Kayle" you're talking about.

Fiora: let me guess, family issues....

We remained silent after that, it's uncomfortable for me to talk about Kayle because I simply hate her.... While we made our way there I explained to Ms fiora that I turned out to be an angel...

Y/n: I'll fight in the coliseum in a few day, I'll be made to wear an oracullum collar or maybe a bracelet... Once the fight is over remove it. Because that way I'll be able to regenerate my self again...

Fiora: understood.... Now it looks like we arrived just in time, I hate public weddings. A wedding is supposed to be a personal event that you share with important people.

Y/n: well Jarvan decided to have 2 weddings and if he makes his wedding public that'll make the couple popularity rise.

When we arrived she sighed and then we got out of the car... Multiple camaras began clicking. As we walked through the carpet many questions were yelled but they'll receive no answer

Half way through the wedding I noticed that a blonde boy with a gauntlet walked through the center carpet... I gently placed my hand in the sword since I don't perceive any good intentions.

Until my suspicions were correct he began running towards lux and Jarvan screaming.

???: IF I CAN'T HAVE LUX THEN NOBODY WILL!

The crowd gasped when he was close to me quickly unfolded my sword and sliced his hand with the gauntlet in a quick movement. After that I immobilized him while the royal guard got near and took him away..

Why did that asshole even try that?

I cleaned my sword in style with my sleeve before sitting back again. And the wedding didn't continue thanks to that terrorist attack.

While Ms fiora and I walked around the Lauren garden I noticed how well taken care the  garden is.. Beautiful flowers and some fruit trees

Fiora: After you returned to piltover I had nothing else to do, so I dedicated myself to gardening and I found myself a hobby.

Then a giant light appeared in front of us.... God fucking damn it if it's that glorified asshole again I swear I'll-

Kayle: Y/n. May I speak to you?

Akali's PoV

I'm zapping through the TV channels because I have nothing to do until something caught my attention, it's that weird demacian channel that I rarely watch.... Oh yea right today was supposed to be prince's Jarvan's wedding.

I kept watching for a little longer an kai'sa joined me in the watching.... Then a blond boy with a gauntlet tried to do a terrorist attack.... But was quickly shut down and immobilized by a guy with a sword... Wow that was quick...

Kai'sa: that.... That was ezreal....

Akali: the who?

Kai'sa: Ezreal my best friend! He tried to do a terrorist attack!?

TV broadcaster: What a total Fiasco happened today! Who would had said it, crazy blond guy tries to kill the future queen! But we have to say thanks to the first man who actually reacted and in a very fast hand movement sliced his hand off! The ladies must loove how that hand moves quick!

He laughed at his last comment...

TV broadcaster: apparently it was Castiel Laurent, Son of our dear demacia's great duelist! I have to say that I would be proud of that child if I were his mother! Now time with the weather forecast with Barbara!

I turned off the TV as we wondered... Y/n did say he was related to fiora... And he said that he was going to Jarvan's wedding... I hope bokkie is not mad...

Akali: bokkie are you OK?

Kai'sa: I'm just disappointed from ezreal... He was supposed to let go of her crush on lux... But he did that?!

She stood up and walked away... Suddenly I want to ran my fingers through y/n's hair I don't know why....

I hope he returns in a few days...

Sorry for being late, I was supposed to upload this yesterday night but I fell asleep lmao, that's what happens when you do A master's degree on public administration.

Anyways peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
37.9K 858 53
This story is currently being rewritten and i highly suggest reading that one over this one as thanks to a improved writing style, it wont be a exact...
133K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...