Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

By MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... More

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 24: Explanations
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 26: Problems Ensue

4 0 0
By MarkyGalagate

Sakura sighed, letting the water slide through her perfectly shaped body. It had been a week since she had been back at the Mansion and she was enjoying every minute of it, every minute she had been spending with Syaoran. Her mind then roamed to a certain girl…Jessie.

She didn't know why but she pitied the girl. Any other person would be pissed if they would be kicked in the stomach especially when you're carrying another life inside you. Well, Sakura was pissed but she wasn't anymore.

A short pain then shot through her body. Sakura shut hers eyes and held her hand by her sides. Before a short scream could escape her lips, the pain suddenly subsided, as if nothing happened.

'Maybe it comes with being pregnant' Sakura thought. 'Wei did say that Jessie wasn't able to hurt me and the baby'

She moved around, seeing if the pain would come back again, but it didn't, so it must've been nothing serious. Letting out another sigh, she closed her eyes and hummed a little tune to herself.

*****

"Sakura?" a voice came from her room door.

Syaoran opened it and looked inside, seeing no one and hearing nothing…but the sound of water running, and a soft sound of humming.

He stepped in and could easily smell Sakura's sweet fragrance. He smiled as he made his way to the other end of the huge room where the bathroom was. The door was slightly ajar and the steam seeped through the door. He quietly made his way inside and silently closed and locked the door.

Sakura was still humming.

'Good, she didn't notice' he thought as he chuckled in his mind.

Seeing his fiancée's clothes on the floor by the shower stall, he walked towards it and saw her silhouette through the glass door and through all the steam.

He slipped out of his own clothes and walked in. Her eyes were closed, so she still didn't notice…not until he hugged her from behind.

Sakura's eyes snapped open and she stiffened.

"Relax" whispered Syaoran near her ear as he bent his head and started to place small kisses on her neck.

Sakura visibly relaxed and leaned onto his muscular chest and tilting her head up to give him access as he continued to pleasure her. She forgot the last time she and Syaoran enjoyed each other's company like this, and she wasn't about to stop it from happening.

"What were you thinking about that made you too distracted to notice my presence?" Syaoran asked before resuming his task.

"Mmmm…about that girl Jessie" she replied, eyes still closed.

Syaoran stopped ravishing her neck but was still hugging her by the waist.

She turned her head to look at him. "Anything wrong?"

"You're still worrying about her?" he asked.

"No, more like…pity her"

Syaoran gave out a sigh.

"Then I guess you didn't hear"

"Hear what?"

"Jessie is hanging out with Mike"

"Excuse me?"

"Apparently, Mike was the one "comforting" her when I supposedly broke her heart" he said as if it didn't bother him…which it really didn't.

"That's…unexpected" she said simply.

"I know, but I'm not complaining. If you want to feel better about everything between you two, you can go talk to her. She feels all right about the two of us, she may be a little bitch sometimes, but that's only because she wants the attention"

Sakura nodded and pulled her hand back to the back of Syaoran's head and pulling him down back to her neck.

He complied and hugged her much closer to him. She could feel his manhood behind her. His hands slowly wandered up to her still flat stomach, then continued until both landed on her breasts. Sakura gave off a moan as he squeezed them gently. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and noticed them grow harder. Sakura pulled her hands from where they were and placed it over Syaoran's own which were still on her breasts and squeezed them. She moaned again and again noticed Syaoran's erection beneath her. Slowly lowering herself, she started grinding on him, her ass rubbing on his manhood. Syaoran gave off a hiss at this, noticing himself grow harder.

Without saying anything, he instantly pulled Sakura and turned her around, until her back was flat on the tiled wall with him pinning her by her wrists.

He slammed his lips on hers and started kissing her feverishly as one of his hands raised up to squeeze one of her breasts. He broke the kiss and lowered himself to a kneeling position and engulfed her nipple of her other breast in his own mouth. Sakura moaned once again and found herself fisting her hands on Syaoran's hair and pushing his head even closer as he wrapped his other arm around her waist. Sakura pulled him up to his feet and kissed him on the lips again. He ran his hands down her body and under her butt, gently squeezing it. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned his erection below her opening looking up to her. She gave him a small nod as he suddenly thrust himself inside her. Before Sakura could give out a loud moan, Syaoran captured her lips with his, muffling any sound she made. He started pulling back and thrusting in, as he backed up and rested his head in the crook of her neck. Syaoran maintained his pace as Sakura gave off small moans of pleasure. She arched her back, wanting him to go faster.

"S-Syaoran…faster" she said, her voice full of pleasure.

Syaoran didn't comply this time, he maintained his pace. Sakura pulled his head to her breast and made him suck on her in hopes to make him go faster. Syaoran didn't fall for it, he still remained his own pace.

"Syaoran!" Sakura complained in a moan.

He smiled as he gave her one final kiss on the lips before thrusting faster. Sakura moaned again and again, loving every minute of it. Syaoran grunted each time he pushed into her until Sakura reached her climax and screamed his name. She breathed heavily and cupped Syaoran's face in her palms, and kissed him passionately in a gentle manner.

"I love you Syaoran" she whispered.

"I love you too" he whispered back as he lowered her off of him.

*****

Loud music continued to erupt from the club with light seeping through the tinted windows. People were aligned outside the place, all waiting impatiently for their turn to enter.

"When the hell are we allowed to go in?" shrieked the woman, who looked about her late 20's, standing next to the bouncer. She was the next to go in and the only thing blocking her from ultimate fun is this huge guy guarding the door.

The bouncer turned to look at her.

"If you want to get in at all, I suggest you hush up missy" he said in a deep tone, unfazed at her previous attempts of trying to seduce him to allow her in.

The woman stomped her heels to the ground in a huff before turning to her friends standing behind her.

"Don't annoy him Kae or else we're never gonna get in" said one of her friends.

Before she could retort, Kae spotted a girl walk up the path beside the waiting line and towards the entrance. Kae immediately didn't like her; she wore silver tinted shades with her hair held up with chopsticks, leather boots, tight flare leather pants, a white boob-tube top underneath a short leather jacket which flared by her elbows and cut down by her breast, revealing her midriff.

Kae openly glared at her and she knew this girl, whom she considered was about 15 years old, was also staring back at her behind her shades. As the girl walked pass her, Kae smirked and turned to her, seeing her standing a few meters away from the bouncer.

"Hey girly!" Kae called out, making her friends turn to look at who Kae was looking at.

The brunette turned and looked at her.

"The line's here, might as well line up back there if you wanna get in" Kae said with a smirk, pointing her thumb behind her to the back of the line. "Then again, you might be here waiting for your sister, or your mom maybe? You don't seem old enough to be here, why don't you run along home?"

'Who the hell does this bitch think she is?' she thought as she removed her shades, revealing her emerald eyes.

The bouncer turned to look at her and immediately recognized her.

"So, how old do you think I am?" asked Sakura rather politely.

"15…and I believe I am right? And may I say, that gangster look you're trying to pull off, isn't really working. I'd change if I were you"

Sakura rolled her eyes and walked slowly towards Kae, stopping just a few feet away from the railings keeping her in the line.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked.

"Some random, lost little girl" Kae said with another smirk which Sakura thought made her look like a sick monkey.

"Rigghhhtt…" said Sakura simply, not at all bothered, which greatly annoyed Kae.

But before being able to say anything, a shout erupted from the road by the club. Everyone turned their heads to the sound and saw huge bikes and expensive cars drive up close to the sidewalk by the entrance.

Kae stood up properly, smoothening down her tight outfit and putting on a seductive smile as she saw guys approaching but was also disappointed at the same number of girls coming with them.

*****

Rika shouted with a grin as she rounded the bike at the corner and felt Aki's grip from behind her tighten around her waste.

"Oi!" Aki shouted, making the others who were behind them laugh at him.

Seeing the club and a familiar face waiting for them, Rika gripped the breaks so suddenly making her and Aki get pulled to the front.

"Oh hell!" Aki shouted again as he got off from his seat.

Rika giggled at him before getting off and handing him the keys.

"Hey Rika, nice driving!" shouted Mei Lin as she ran to her, Jay, Naoko, Mika, Chiharu and Takashi in tow, just as they left their own bikes.

"Told you" Mika said, earning a glare from Aki who was still trying to breathe normally.

"Where's Tomoyo, Eriol and Syaoran?" asked Rika.

"The love birds are still in the car, most probably still making out" answered Naoko.

"I don't get why you guys didn't use the bikes, they're fun!" said Chiharu in a giggle.

"Yeah, if a guy's driving it" muttered Aki.

"Hey I drove the bike here!" pointed out Mei Lin.

"Well, you're not entirely pure girl now are you?"

Mei Lin glared at Aki before stomping him on his foot, making him bite his lip in pain. The girls giggled and the guys laughed out loud by the look of his face.

"What are you guys doing?" said another voice behind them.

Everyone turned to see Eriol and Tomoyo walk hand in hand towards them.

"Well, if it isn't the love birds. You two finished doing your jobs as most horniest couple?" asked Chiharu with a smirk.

"For now" they both replied.

The group all raised a brow at them and rolled their eyes.

A bike sounded down the road making everyone turn, knowing who it was.

"About time you arrived" shouted Takashi as Syaoran's bike screeched to as stop. He took off his helmet before grabbing the keys and jumping off his bike.

"What were you still doing out here anyway? You're making an audience, did you know that?" he immediately pointed out.

The group looked around and indeed they were, the people waiting in line were all staring at of them. The girls were looking hungrily at the guys, so were the guys staring hard on the girls.

"C'mon" said Syaoran as he walked by the group to lead them inside.

*****

Kae stared hard at each guy and noticed each one of them with a partner, except for one…and this one, was the hottest of them all.

"Back off girly, and see a pro at work" she hissed at Sakura who merely giggled in response.

*****

Syaoran saw Sakura waiting for them by the entrance and smirked as he saw her giggle, making the woman near her glare at her. He was just staring at Sakura and saw her expression change, before she was all smiles and now her face was full of pain.

Right within earshot, Syaoran was about to call out to Sakura out of worry but the woman near Sakura got his attention as she called him over.

"Excuse me!" Kae shouted, trying to plaster the sexiest smile she can.

He glanced at the woman before looking back at Sakura but now saw her with a grin on her face.

He shook his head; his eyes must be playing tricks on him.

Seeing Sakura was after all, all right, he raised an eyebrow at her and his fiancée nodded at him in response before he walked over to the woman instead of Sakura.

The rest of the group stopped a few feet away from them and looked at the scene with interest.

"Yes?"

"Ummm…hi, my name is Kae" she said as she purposely bent over the railing to shake Syaoran's hand and to let him see her cleavage in the process.

"Hello, how may I help you?" asked Syaoran, giving Kae an intense gaze.

"Well, you look like a strong, powerful man, I was wondering if you can help me and my friends get inside this club?" she said in an obviously fake distressed tone.

Sakura tried her best not to laugh and looked on at what was happening in front of her.

Syaoran wasn't having any fun at all, but seeing as Sakura was clearly enjoying this, he decided to play along.

"And what do I get in return for my services?" he said, looking straight into Kae's eyes.

"Oh…anything you might desire" she replied, trailing her fingers along his jacket arm.

"That can be arranged" Syaoran said with a nod as he looked at the girls behind Kae who were staring at him. So, it'll be you, the three girls behind you, and this lady right here?" he said, indicating Sakura who was still watching them.

"Oh no…it's only me and my three friends" clarified Kae before pointing at Sakura. "I don't even know her. Besides, she looks about 15, she's not allowed in the club…she's too young to be allowed in clubs. Don't you think?"

"I'll be the judge of that" Syaoran replied as he continued to look straight at Sakura.

He walked over to Sakura and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the railings near Kae for her to see clearly and held Sakura's waist with his arms.

Then right in front for everyone else to see, he kissed Sakura fully on the lips making her wrap her arms around his neck for him to make the kiss deeper.

Tomoyo and the others all gave knowing looks before walking over to the kissing couple.

"Okay, okay break it up out here" Eriol said in a mock-policeman's tone.

The couple smirked at each other before smirking at their friends and turning to a shocked Kae.

"I would say you were wrong when you said she was about 15" said Syaoran, one of his arms still around Sakura's waist who was smirking at Kae. "She has a body of a goddess which no 15 year old could ever acquire. I would let you in if you were friends, but since you aren't, I'm afraid I can't grant your request…you'll have to wait in line"

Just as they were about to approach the bouncer, Sakura stopped Syaoran and made him turn around so they could both face Kae.

"You know, if you were nicer to me a while ago, I could have helped you get in"

"As if! You have no power in this club, you may all be rich but you have no power here. You'll never know, next time you'll see me here, I'll be wrapped in the arms of the owner and I'll make him ban you all from this club" she said smugly.

"You know, that's not a bad idea" said Sakura thoughtfully making Kae raise a brow at her.

"Hey, I'm not wrapping my arms around her waist" said Syaoran.

"Of course I won't let you touch her baby" said Sakura before giving him a short kiss on the lips.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kae asked rudely.

"Well, you mentioned being banned," Sakura told her before turning to Syaoran. "We can do that right?"

"Yeah, whatever…"

"Okay, you're banned from this club" said Sakura with a smile at Kae. "If you didn't know, Wolves own this club…Syaoran here is the leader and I really doubt he'd ever wrap his arms around you, not while I'm around"

"Z" Syaoran said, looking over at the bouncer.

"Sir?"

"This girl and her friends are banned from entering this club or any of my other clubs for that matter from now on…or until Sakura says it's all right to let them in, alright?"

"Of course"

"Thank you!" Sakura said, giving Z a short friendly hug before looking back at Kae who was fuming. "Better run along home little girly" she said in a giggle, watching Kae storm off back down the line followed by her friends who were telling her off.

"Had your fun?" whispered Syaoran in her ear.

"Much" she said with a grin, giving him a peck on the cheek as they followed their friends inside.

"I could never get used with your mood swings" he said with a sigh.

"Be glad that's all I'm having now"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, the mood swings are one thing…the thing you should be concerned about are my cravings"

Syaoran just looked at her.

"And when my tummy starts showing" she added, looking down at her still flat stomach.

"When does it start showing anyway?"

"In a month or so"

"Oh" he said, looking down as he lead her to where the rest of their friends were seated.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing" he said with a smile.

Sakura gave him a look but decided to let it go…for now.

*****

The Wolves have been practicing and working none stop. It had been a week and a half since their visit to the club and it was the last time any of them had some fun time. Both the girls and guys are practicing their shooting, developing the cars and the bikes, as well as developing explosives. Since Sakura wasn't allowed to move around so much as ordered by Syaoran, his mother, her father and his brother, all she could do is watch. She didn't like watching everyone working so hard while she did nothing to help. Syaoran was the most serious of them all, he was working so hard, Sakura hardly had anytime to talk to him, let alone get near him…and she was worried. Ever since that short talk they had at the club, he acted differently.

"Tomoyo?" Sakura called out seeing her best friend take a breather close by.

All of them were outside. Sakura was sitting behind the girls as they did their target practice with the bigger guns.

"What's wrong?" Tomoyo asked Sakura, seeing her worried face.

"Nothing, I-I just wanted to talk"

Tomoyo raised a brow at her before grabbing a towel and sitting down beside Sakura.

"I know well enough to know when something's bugging you…now, spill"

Sakura gave a small smile before turning to look at Tomoyo with a straight face.

"It's Syaoran"

"What about him?" she asked, turning to look for him within the group of guys who were looking over a few weapons, gathered not so far away.

"Well…he's acting so different. Ever since he found out I was pregnant, he's acting differently towards me"

"Ooohh…" Tomoyo said, realization showing on her features.

"You know what's wrong with him?"

"Oh Sakura, don't think much into it. Guys are like that…he's probably just thinking if he'll be a good enough father and if he knows how to take care of a child, you know…stuff like that"

"You sure?" Sakura asked, still not fully convinced.

"Look, don't stress yourself too much…if it will make you feel better, I'll ask Eriol to talk to him for you. Alright?"

Sakura smiled at Tomoyo and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Tomoyo" she whispered in her ear.

"Hey, you're my girl…it's no big deal. Just don't worry too much, ok?"

Sakura nodded lightly then abruptly stopped and squeezed her hands on Tomoyo's shoulders where she had them, when they hugged.

Tomoyo pulled back and looked at Sakura's pained face and felt her stiffen.

"Sakura? Are you all right?"

Sakura remained closing her eyes but opened them slowly a few moments later.

"Hey" Tomoyo said, lightly shaking her. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing" she replied in a shaky voice. "I always get these abrupt pains, it's nothing really, they go away as soon as they come"

"You looked like you were in real pain"

"It's nothing, really…this time it just hurt more than the ones I had before. But really, I only have these pains frequently…they'll stop eventually"

"Well, if you say so…just tell me if it comes back" she said, making Sakura nod.

Tomoyo stood from he seat and was about to walk back over to the rest of the girls where they practiced before turning around to look at Sakura. She was looking down at her belly before looking up to meet her eyes.

"You sure you'll be fine?" asked Tomoyo worriedly.

"I'll be fine" Sakura said with a reassuring smile.

Tomoyo smiled at her before turning around and resuming her walk to the other girls.

'I really hope so' she thought worriedly.

*****

Syaoran walked silently towards Sakura's room. The fact that they were having a child would've been enough for their parents to allow them to sleep in the same room. But knowing Yelan, she wanted Sakura to have as much rest as possible, and having to share a room with her son would result the opposite to what Sakura needed.

He sighed and stopped in front of her door, it was nearing midnight and he hoped Sakura was still awake. Thinking through what he wanted to say, he knocked on the door before opening it.

"Sakura, I need to talk to you" he said in a low voice as he went inside.

A soft moan came from the bed.

"Sakura?" Syaoran asked again as he approached the bed and sat down beside her.

She looked troubled…and in pain.

"No…ouch…please, no…don't!" Sakura said in between moans.

"Sakura, wake up…" Syaoran said as he started to shake her by the shoulders.

"Please, it hurts…no!" Sakura screamed as she sat bolt right up with her hands on her stomach as she breathed in short gasps.

"Sakura?"

She shut her eyes for a moment before opening them and looking around wildly.

"Sakura, what's wrong?"

Sakura looked at him for a while before throwing her arms around his waist and burying herself under his arms and into his chest.

"You had a bad dream, its okay" he said as he ran his hands through her hair.

Sakura nodded in his chest as tears slipped out of her eyes.

'It was a dream' she thought before she looked down by her stomach. 'Then how come the pain feels so real…and I still feel it'

She closed her eyes tight while Syaoran continued to run his hands through her hair until the pain eventually went away.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong with you…you're fine, it was just a dream"

Sakura looked up at him, not realizing that she asked that out loud. She gave him a smile before leaning against him one more, her smile replaced with a worried look as she closed her eyes.

"W-Why are you here anyway?" she asked, trying to change the subject to calm herself.

"I was talking to Eriol" he started.

"About what?"

"About you"

Sakura pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"What about me?"

"Well, don't think I don't know…coz I do"

"Know about what?" she asked, acting ignorant.

Syaoran looked at her worriedly.

'So he did notice…the pain I've been getting in my stomach is getting worse, I guess it must be pretty obvious. Now he'll get all worried when he should be thinking about the plans against the Kins' Sakura thought, now hating herself for being too obvious. She hates it when Syaoran worries about her, it will only set him off track.

"Look, it's really nothing Syaoran…it'll go away and I-" Sakura stopped as Syaoran pressed his lips on hers.

"It's not all right. I know I've been acting differently around you, and you should know why" he said sincerely.

'I guess we weren't talking of the same thing…thank goodness' Sakura thought, mentally relieved that he doesn't know, she really didn't want to worry him over something not that serious.

"You know the lifestyle I'm used to before you entered my life. I've been going to clubs, hanging out with different girls, racing with bikes and cars and of course killing off the Kins every time I have the chance. Love was never in my schedule during those days. When I got into a relationship with you, it got me thinking. I've loved the time we spent together, but it's also turning me soft, or so the other Wolves noticed. I'm not saying I don't like it, but sometimes I need to be rough on others to make sure we'll all be safe in the end. But then, if I am too rough, it also gets me to think if ever I'll be a good father to our child. I'm really confused on who I have to be. If I'm around other people, my old self returns, if I'm around you, I can't help but feel softer. So, please understand that I still do love you, I just need time to concentrate right now, which is why I hardly ever talk to anyone else…don't think I'm avoiding you alright?"

Sakura smiled at him and gave him a long passionate kiss before pulling back and taking his hands in hers.

"Syaoran, don't think about being a good father too much. That time won't be fore a while, and I'm here…don't think you'll be a single parent coz I'm here to help you be a good father. And I know you, you're a great guy. I know what you're like…and I know you'll be a great husband and a great father when the time comes. So chill, don't think about it just yet"

She was glad Syaoran decided to talk to her about his feelings; it really lightened the load on her shoulders. Now she only has to fix one more problem…and this particular problem lies within her.

Sakura looked down at her stomach again before she was pulled into another embrace.

*****

"Sure you're not coming?" Mei Lin asked yet again.

It was after lunch and the girls were tired of practicing for how many days without going out of the mansion. They decided to go shopping to relieve them of stress, as well as to keep themselves up to date with the latest fashion.

"I'm sure" said Sakura with a genuine smile.

"Bye then Sakura, see you later" Tomoyo said as she exited through the main door with the rest of the girls.

"We're going out as well, wanna come?" Eriol asked as the guys entered the main hall, heading towards the main door.

"No, I just wanna rest up for today…I hardly got any sleep last night"

"What? Syaoran kept you up 'til dawn?" Aki asked with a smirk.

"Oh, ha ha" Sakura said sarcastically. "I had a bad dream last night and it kept me up"

Syaoran entered the hall and grabbed Sakura by the waist from behind.

"Sure you don't mind being alone in here all day? Everyone else will be out too" he said before lowering his head and placing kisses on her neck.

"I don't mind, you guys go have fun" she said as she turned and gave him a short but heart-filled kiss on the lips.

"We'll try to come back early"

"Don't worry about me so much, now go" she said as she pushed him towards the door to follow the guys who started filing out.

As the door closed, leaving nothing but silence in the hallway, Sakura sighed. She was glad the group wanted to go out, then she can go have a check-up without them knowing, because if they did, they would surely worry and start asking questions.

What she told Eriol was true though, she was up all night but not because of nightmares, her stomach was hurting so much all night she couldn't sleep at all…in fact, ever since that night when Syaoran woke her up to have their little talk, her stomach had been hurting non-stop.

Walking up the flight of stairs, Sakura finally reached her room feeling very tired. She didn't feel well at all, she was constantly tired, she didn't have the appetite to eat anything no matter how many meals she missed and her stomach keeps on aching.

She changed into a different set of clothes slowly and walked back down the flight of stairs in silence. There really was no one in the house and she was really glad by then. She feels so vulnerable and she must've looked like hell. Raising her wrist, she checked her watch and it was now exactly 2:00 PM. It had been an hour since everyone left and she had 30 minutes to reach the clinic at the hospital for the appointment she set for herself.

Sakura felt terrible…literally. Maybe she should've told someone of her situation, but it's too late now. All the Wolves are out, enjoying the rare time of having a break from their jobs. Yelan, Fujitaka and Touya are also out so she has no one to turn to for help now but herself.

"Damn it" she muttered to herself as she tried to finish the rest of the steps of the stairs. "Okay Sakura…you can do this, you can d- oh shit, not now"

Pain shot through her body yet again and she stopped and gripped the wooden railings on the stairs. Her stomach really hurt, far worse than what she experienced before.

Looking down on the rest of the steps left, she started moving while taking deep breaths.

"Okay, twelve steps left…come one" she told herself harshly as she started bringing down her feet one at a time. "Eleven…" another step. "Ten…nine…" a few steps more. "Eight…"getting closer. "Seven…Six more…Five…" nearly there. "Four…thr-"

More pain shot through around her stomach yet again and now, Sakura really couldn't take it anymore. Letting go of the railing, she gripped her stomach just when her vision started to blur, she let out a scream. By the time her vision became clear again, the last thing she saw was the view of the floor at the bottom of the stairs getting nearer as her body fell forward until she felt herself hit the ground hard and then everything turn black.

*****

"I can't believe you left it" said Hisami in a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I just got all excited that we're going finally going out to shop that I forgot to bring it" Ayumi said apologetically.

"Need I remind you that the main reason why we're even going out today was to get the Aya's laptop fixed before she notices we destroyed it"

"Well, at least I remembered" said Ayumi with a grin.

Hisami looked at her and rolled her eyes but smiled all the same.

"Anyway, let's go and get it before the others start arriving from wherever they went"

The two best friends exited the car and walked in the mansion through one of the back doors.

"Okay, let's hurry and get that watch then leave…we don't want to waste our time…it's not like we can have a break everyday"

Ayumi did a fake salute and laughed.

Hisami tried to grab her but Ayumi immediately stepped out of the way, and they both ended up in a chase within all their laughter.

Ayumi ran passed the side of the stairs and was about to take a turn when she stepped on something and almost slipped.

"What the-?" Ayumi started before she looked down and saw red stuff on the floor. "What is this?"

Hisami ran after her and stopped abruptly. "Ayumi, what's all this stuff on the floor? I almost…"

Ayumi looked at her best friend who fell silent. She was looking at something around the corner to the stairs. Furrowing her eyebrows, Ayumi followed her line of vision until she saw what Hisami was staring at.

The blood she almost slipped on trailed long from its source which was Sakura's unconscious and bloodstained form at the bottom end of the stairs.

A long sharp scream escaped Ayumi's lips as she immediately gripped on Hisami's shirt in terror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 111 25
Maka has finally told Soul how she feels about him so now they are dating
21.2K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
7 0 18
Sakura wanted something new in her life. She met a person name Little wolf online. Little does she know he is put in a situation and needs to find a...
1.6K 44 35
long time ago when film industry has only began there lived Syaoran , a boy full of dreams. He had always wanted to become a actor but only got the c...