Beautiful Distress|Luke Hemmi...

By prettyinblackthings

'You can't save them damsel if she's in love with her distress' She sleeps rough,no money and nothing but a s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
HAVE MY UGLY FACE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW FANFIC
Chapter 10
meep
Chapter 11
NEW FANFIC...again
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
starting youtube?
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

2.2K 98 42
By prettyinblackthings

Tegan's POV

I stretched out my arms as far as possible but I was restricted a little because I was held closely by someone else.

"Fuck" I swore after seeing Luke asleep "Wake up...We have school" I said while shaking him and he instantly stood up.

"Oh crap! My mum is going to kill me!" He exclaimed and looked at his watched "We're 30 minutes late!" He yelled.

"Calm down we're only missing our science exam" I rolled my eyes.

"Only! Oh god my mum is going to freak!" He squeaked and flattened his hair down.

"Luke!" I groaned and he turned around "Come here" I sighed and he walked towards me.

I pulled out some hairspray I stole from the girls in the changing rooms and put his hair into a quiff so it looked better then his gelled down hair.

"Oh god my outfit!" He complained.

"Luke...Let's just get to school" I laughed.

Luke's POV

By the time we got to school we had PE. I've never done PE like most school kids. Me and my brother would go to our private gym to work out.

So being in front of loads of boys in the changing rooms will be hard.

I slow walked in and loads of boys stared at me. They were all laughing and joking as they ran around with no tops on.

"Hemmings! My best friend!" Michael laughed walking over and putting his arm around my shoulder.

He finally moved away and I managed to put my PE kit on in a way no one could see any of my body.

Ashton began telling the whole changing room about some girl he slept with last night. I just awkwardly sat there trying to not listening to all the details he was saying.

"So Luke?" Michael started "Whats the best sex you've ever had?" Michael raised his eyebrow.

"Erm..." I didn't know how to answer.

"Oh c'mon! We're all friends here! Lads share the stories" He laughed.

"Well um..." I tried to think of a lie but I couldn't.

"Oh shit...You're a virgin?" He said and his friends laughed "Don't laugh boys! We were all virgins at a point! So...Who do you want to lose it too?" He asked.

"Probably your girlfriend" The boy with tanned skin laughed.

"Shut up Cal...Its bro code...Friends don't touch each others girlfriends" Michael seemed genuine when he was saying 'friend'. Maybe he's not that much of a bully as I first thought.

"I mean we can always pay someone for you to do it with...There's this girl at my mums pub...She has the biggest boobs I've ever seen" The messy haired one said.

It was an awkward silence until a crash came in from the door and running in was a very angry Tegan.

"You fucking asshole Michael!" She screamed.

"What?" He laughed.

"You fucking showed everyone them pictures!" She screamed and hit him with a belt that was on the side.

"Nothing to be ashamed of babe" He smirked.

"They were private!" She yelled.

I didn't know what to do. His friend with the messy hair and glasses was recording it and the tanned one was laughing.

"So whatever 'thing' you thought we had...It's gone!" She yelled.

"And how many times have you said that and not meant it?" He laughed.

"I mean it this time!" She said then pulled me away with her as she walked out.

She screamed and kicked a few lockers once we got out of the changing room.

"I fucking hate him!" She yelled.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there.

"Can we go to yours later? I could really use a friend right now" She asked while wiping her eyes.

"Of course" I smiled.

*

*

*

We walk to mine quietly but it wasn't an awkward quiet. It was a nice quiet.

"My mum is out" I said once we walked in and I saw a note on the desk.

I could hear Kathy listening to music while she cleaned and I could smell our dinner being cooked by one of our ten cooks.

We walked up to my room and both sat on the bed but the only thing on my mind was what Michael was saying to me in the changing room about my virginity.

"What were they saying before I walked in?" She asked.

"Oh...Just joking around" I didn't really want to tell her. She knew anyway but I didn't want to say it again.

"Luke...Just tell me" She practically begged.

"They were just talking about my virginity and I feel like an idiot for being a virgin because half the school aren't...My mum has told me I have to loose it to this Lilian girl who i'm marrying...I don't want to though" I groaned.

"Then don't...She can't force you" Tegan rolled her eyes while taking her shoes off then crossing her legs on the bed.

"I just want to do it so I know what everyone is talking about when they're talking about it in the changing rooms" I groaned "One of Michael's friends said he'd pay someone for me...What does he mean?" I asked. Pay someone? Is that thing?

"That's Ashton...Don't worry Luke...Lose it whenever your ready...Don't just lose it because you feel pressured" She said looking at me "It should be with someone you love" She added and sighed.

"You're right..." I groaned.

"Maybe I could- Actually never mind" She changed her sentence.

"Tell me" I laughed a little.

"Your going to say no but what I was going to say was...Maybe we could? Just so you know what you're doing when it comes to the person you love" She sighed.

"Okay" I smiled and she looked shocked.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"It was your idea" I laughed.

"If your sure?" She asked and I slowly nodded.

She moved onto my lap with her knees either side on me as she began to give me a deep kiss and moving onto my neck. Do people do that? Is that a thing? Biting someones neck?

She pulled her rest top off then her jeans as she hovered over me revealing her black lacy underwear . I was shocked at the sight. I'd never seen any of this before.

"Luke? Have you never seen boobs before?" She seemed shocked.

"N-no..." I was embarrassed.

She just smiled and continued hovering over me.

"Do all girls look this beautiful naked?" I looked up at her.

"I'm far from beautiful Luke...I mean...Have you seen me?" She shook her head "No one ever calls me beautiful" She sighed.

"Well I just did...It's true...You're beautiful" I smiled at her.

As she lent over to kiss me again her hair fell down but she ignored it and kissed me.

I sat back up and she pulled my shirt of my head then the pair of jeans I stole from my brother.

I was officially exposed to her.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked while playing with the waistband of my boxers.

"Erm...Yeah" I was nervous.

She pulled off my boxer shorts and threw them to the pile of clothes that were on the floor.

"Can I um...Can I take yours off too?" My voice shook as I said the words.

She nodded at my and I took my shaking hands to her back to play with the clip of her black laced bra. I didn't want to hurt her.

She stood up so I could take the remaining piece of thin material off and they feel on the floor. She kicked them to the side then sat back on my lap.

She grabbed both of my hands and guided them up my body until they were on her breasts.

I was shaking. She's probably been with experienced guys before. Not losers like me.

"This is all about you now Luke...Do what makes you comfortable" She smiled at me.

"What if i'm bad?" I sighed. I'm going to be terrible then she'll go tell her friends and they will just laugh at me.

She would't do that.

God I need to stop thinking these things.

"Like I said...Do what makes you comfortable...This is all about you" She smiled again showing another piercing that was hanging from inside her mouth "You'll have plenty of times to prove yourself to me" She winked then laughed.

I bit onto my lip as she looked down at me with a smile on her face. We're so exposed to each other right now. I was meant to save my virginity until I was married. My family believe in sex after marriage. It's annoying how many rules my family have.

"So how do you want to do this?" She asked and I didn't know what she fully meant.

She seemed to catch onto the fact I was clueless on what she meant because she then spoke.

"What position do you want to do?" She laughed lightly.

"Erm...Will you go on top?" I asked and she nodded.

I laid myself down as it went to begin I stopped her.

"Okay...You're not ready...Another time then" She shook her head and went to get up but I stopped her.

"No...I don't have protection" I sighed. We got this far and we can't even continue.

"It's fine Luke...I'm on the pill" She laughed.

She put her hands either side of my head keeping herself balanced.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked and I nodded slowly "If you want to stop...Tell me" She reassured me.

I held onto her hips as she began to roll them and I let out a groan followed by many others and she did the same.

Her face began to hide in the crook of my neck kissing my collar bone and her lips traveled up to my lips.

She began to slowly get faster while kissing me. It was nice. It was a strange feeling but it was nice at the same time.

Tegan's POV

I can't believe Luke actually wants me to be his first.

It's really cute how awkward he was being. He was blushing at how embarrassed he was.

He began to squeeze his eyes shut and I knew he was close but I just continued until he groaned and I rolled off of him then laid next to him.

"I was awful wasn't I?" He asked and I placed my chin on his chest then looked up at him.

"It was perfect" I smiled then began to play with my smiley piercing.

"Thanks Tegan..." He politely said and I smiled at him again.

"Luke! Who are you talking to! Lilian is here to see you!" His mum yelled from the other side of the door "I'm coming in" She said and Luke quickly put his boxers on because they were closer to the bed then the rest of the clothes.

"What the fuck do I do?" I whispered then the door opened and I just hid under the think sheets.

"You and Lilian are off on a date tonight so get yourself ready" His mum ordered.

"Mum...I've got studying to do" He stuttered.

"Fine...How about you both revise together then?" His mum said. More of an order than a question.

"Please Lukey" The girl said and I quietly laughed at the name.

"I...Um...Sure" He seemed nervous of his answer.

How the hell am I meant to get out if he's got someone in his room?

Wait.

Since when did I care about the rules?

Once I heard the door shut I lifted my head out a little and the girl was standing at the end of the bed while Luke put his shirt on.

"So...Lukey...How have you been?" She asked.

I pulled myself out of the bed. My naked body walking towards the pile of clothes near where Luke was.

"He's been pretty good" I smirked and began to put my underwear on "You can watch if you want Luke...It will give you something to think about later" I winked at him after pulling my vest over me then my jeans.

I walked over to my converse and put them on then once I was ready with my backpack on I walked over to Luke who was looking awkward and the girl who looked disgusted.

I walked over to her and whispered in her ear "Tell anyone about us...Well...Let me just some i'm capable of things you wouldn't even think existed" I smirked after then back away. It's true. I have many skills and strengths.

"Well...Text me" I bit onto my lip after opening the window. He nodded and I jumped down landing perfectly.

I pulled my skateboard out of my bag then began to ride home.

Today has been strange to say the least.

______________________

a/n

ohhmerrrgawd

so um.

opinions so far on this? :)

IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS ARE ALWAYS LOVED

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 353 54
Alice is a 17 year old girl, who temporarily moves to Sydney to live with a foster family since her own parents don't want to speak to her anymore. S...
44.2K 2.7K 67
"Pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes." "Too bad I'm not out for a smoke." Valerie: A sweet, innocent girl who deserves all the lo...
8.2K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
75.4K 1K 83
Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live without, everything she's ever known is flippe...