Magi

By apexStrike

In a world where Different races go into war. Magi's, Demons, Ogres, and veptilians. In this story a magi war... More

Chapter 1- Orgins
Chapter 3-A hazzy Memory
Chapter 4- Hide and seek
Chapter 5- Edwin Fisher's past
Info
Chapter 6-Battle Royal

Chapter 2- Rick Kensworth

28 1 0
By apexStrike

I am Rick Kensworth a magi.

I'm level 7 out of 10 in magic.

I can cast a couple hundred different spells.

But know I need to focus on school

" Mr . Kensworth please show us one of the new spells you have learned." asked Mr. Sparta

" I'm going to use one of the best spells I learned" I thought " DISPARTHA" I murmured.

To the class it still looked like I was standing there, but I was actually behind them.

The spell I just casted was a temporary decoy plus a short range teleporting spell.

"Poff"
When the clone disappeared every one looked around.

They saw me standing in the back.

After they found me I explained what the spell did.

" Good spell Mr.Kensworth this spell is useful in different ways." " You get an A-" Mr. Sparta announced.

"Okay class see you tomorrow" Mr. Sparta stated.

As my friend Tom and I walked out I heard someone with a deep voice whispered " exslay" and the chemistry room beside us went of in a explosion and the whole place went up in smoke.

I was on the ground coughing, while my ears were ringing. I suddenly passed out but, I felt Tom drag me outside to the emergency ambulance horse drawn carriage.

As I woke up I up I heard talking.

"ahhh" I screamed because I thought some thing tampering with me!.

As my vision came back I noticed it was a veptilian.

It was my first time seeing one in person.

" You will be okay Rick the magi; my name is resputa I am your nurse" Resputa announced.

"How doess she know my name" I thought?

All of a sudden I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...