lovers at war | iggyxyb

By yeah_dis_queen

she set fire to the world around her, but never let a flame touch him. More

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπš‚ π™°πšƒ πš†π™°πš
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄

π™΅π™Ύπš„πš

539 39 53
By yeah_dis_queen

los angeles, ga
kentrell's house
8/25/21

GOING THROUGH PAPERS ON HIS TABLE, Kentrell sighed scratching his head. It wasn't adding up. He couldn't lie, Azia had him confused about everything she had said. And now he was curious.

For him to be a detective, this was actually the first time he was stuck on a persons case. It was as if everything she did was driving him crazy.

Today's her court date, and he was of course attending it to provide information to the judge. He also wanted to be there to witness her being thrown behind bars for the rest of her life. Kentrell figured that was something had to see and not just wanted to see. In his opinion, she deserved worse than that.

Anyways, he pulled out a cigarette and lighter sparking up the end of it before putting it between his lips. It was something to help him coupe with things, considering he couldn't really smoke weed.

Inhaling the tabasco filled stick, he exhaled the smoke out blowing it into nowhere specific flipping through papers. "Iggy, Iggy Azalea. What imma' do with you?" He murmured under his breath looking at a picture of her.

Pulling his phone out, he unlocked it going to Bens contact name and calling him. Immediately answered, shuffling could be heard on his end. "My nigga wassup?"

Clicking the speaker button, he sat the phone on the table reading over her files once again. "You wanna tell me why that day we had Iggy in the integration room, you lied like the boss called me?"

"Ion' remember shit like that." Ben laughed loudly through the speaker, honesty could be heard in his voice. "Whoever told you that bullshit lying they ass off, I was on the toilet. Taking a shit while you was questioning that guhh'."

Smacking his lips, Kentrell stopped moving completely and stared blankly at his phone. "What? I looked you directly in yo' face Ben, I know that was you. It fashoo' wasn't anybody else. I know I'm not that crazy."

If it wasn't Ben then who the fuck was it? And why were they walking around looking exactly like his partner and long time childhood friend?

"Ion' know what the hell you on, but I know it wasn't me. Next time you see that person, show me em'. I wanna know who going around pretending to be me." Ben replied to Kentrell. "You ight' though? Don't sound like you been sleeping."

"I'm good, don't worry bout' me. And I will. I got sleep last night, but not much. Meet you at the court house in a few?" Kentrell responded now cleaning up the papers from the table.

"Hell yeah, you know imma' be thea'." Ben voice echoed through the room and they said their goodbyes before hanging up.

Kentrell lived alone which could explain the quietness in his house all the time, and why he had so much time on his hands.

He was married for three to six years, but soon divorced finding out his ex wife was having an affair with someone. Later on that year, he had found out that she was murdered by the person she was having an affair with.

It had all happened so quick that Kentrell didn't even know how to react to everything. How would he? He of course was hurt behind the affair situation, and for her to be murdered that same year? Was just crazy to him.

He's now a 29 year old divorced man, and basically ex husband to a women who was brutally cut to pieces.

Gathering up his things, he walked out his house locking the door behind him and going to his car. Getting inside, he got situated and pulled up in no time. Kentrell enjoyed going to work, it kept him busy and out of his head.

Arriving to the court house, he found a parking spot and parked his car. He left his phone, jewelry, and any other thing that the metal detector could detect inside his car. Walking up the stairs, he met up with Ben.

"Ready to take this bitch down?" Ben gave a goofy smirk as they dapped each other up.

Kentrell nodding his head laughing. "Hell yeah."

(a/n: I wonder do lawyers, detectives, and judges actually be like this?🤨)

Walking into the courthouse, they made it through the medal detectors and made their way to the front taking their seats.

After about half an hour, they were finally starting and Azia walked in from the side of the building. An orange jumpsuit on, shackles on her feet and handcuffs around her wrist as she was walked and seated to her place.

Miley was of course in the front row watching the scene, along with Jack and Halle. All worried about what would happen to their friend. They knew if she was to end up in prison for a long time, she'd kill everyone in the prison and then escape.

"Are you okay?" Miley whispered over to her loud enough for her to hear and Azia  gave her a smile nodding her head. Blowing a kiss at her, she assured her that she was fine and not to worry.

"You ever seen lil' sexy before?" Ben leaned back in his seat head nodding over to Halle. The girl sat straight up in her seat, looking as beautiful as always.

"No, I'm guessing she's a friend of Iggy." Kentrell didn't know if he was asking a question or making a statement. "Ion' know where she came from or who she is, but she sitting with them so I guess that's all we need to know."

"All rise." A man called out loudly as the judge walked in and everyone stood up to their feet. He made his way to his seat, and sat down carefully. "You may be seated." The same man stated and everyone sat down.

"Hate doing that shit, he ain't nobody special." Ben mumbled to himself and Kentrell laughed keep his attention to the front.

His mind wondered how this would end, even though he didn't show it.

los angeles, ga
courthouse
8/25/21

"And what does the defendant has to say about this?" Judge Shaw asked looking over at Azia's lawyer.

She had of course fixed him to do anything to get her out of this, even lying so she knew half of everything he was about to say would be bullshit. She made sure the judge would even eat that shit up too. Azia had nothing to worry about.

"Look at Iggy, she's beautiful, nice, kind, and super respectful. She couldn't and wouldn't hurt a fly." Her lawyer started and she almost laughed. "If you're saying this women is capable of attempted murder than you must haven't seen what she does on her weekends? Helping out at daycares, shelters, and more. She loves people, why would she hurt anybody? Besides, she has an alibi with evidence that on those days she wasn't nowhere near the Gaulden family."

"THAT'S A FUCKING LIE!" Kentrell's family lawyer yelled loudly and Kentrell shook his head before dropping it completely.

Azia took it upon herself to do something, eyes going directly to their lawyer she stared deeply into his eyes. Her eye color turning lighter and lighter, pupils almost becoming white as she looked deep into his soul.

"Sit back in your seat." She mumbled to herself and her did exactly what she said. Azia knew that he'd be able to copy her considering she just took over his brain and body. "He's right, and there's evidence also. She couldn't have been the one to do any of this."

He said everything that she she had just mouthed. Her eyes glowed a bit before she blinked a couple times returning to her natural state.

The courthouse went wild at his words, confused on why he would side with The Gaulden's would be murderer.

"Mane what the fuck!?!" Kentrell couldn't help but yell as he stood up with Ben right behind him. Going up to his lawyer table, he snatched the pictures off the table along with the information that could take her down.

All of it was wiped out, it was as if she was never in the pictures and the information never existed.

"What!?" Kentrell looked at her and to the papers and at her again. "What the fuck did you do?"

"ORDER! ORDER IN THIS COURT ROOM!" The judge finally yelled banging his gavel down hardly making the courtroom fall quiet.

But Kentrell kept his eyes on a smirking Azia, she shrugged with a smile on her face and winked at him. "I win." She mouthed to him.

And at that moment he was about to forget the fact that she was a female, and beat her ass. But Ben lightly pushed him back to his seat. "Nigga they'll hold you in a cell for that shit, calm down." Ben told him.

"It seems as though today was a waste of my time, and everyone else's time. You have nothing to hold Miss. Azalea in prison for, no evidence to even make her guilty about anything. Y'all came in with a whole lot of nothing. Iggy Azalea is pronounced innocent, and free to go. Court dismissed." He banged his gavel a couple times and the courtroom went crazy.

Some was rooting for Azia and some was against her, but she didn't give a fuck. As soon as those words left the judges mouth, Miley jumped on her with no hesitation.

"Okay Miley, calm down. I gotta go get this shit off me and my stuff." She told her kissing her cheek softly.

Miley nodded letting her go, and going back to Halle and Jack as she got walked out of the courtroom.

"Glad that shit went down the right way." Jack finally spoke. "I'm so fucking hungry, bout to eat one of these bitches in hea'. He look good." His head nodded over to Ben who was talking to Kentrell.

"I know you ain't thinking about really trying that, don't you know Iggy will beat yo' ass?" Halle scrunched her face up a bit trying to calm her friend down.

"Ion' give a fuck, at least I woulda' ate good." He shrugged slightly eyeing Ben. "Yeahhh, he gone be dead by tonight."

"Since when you even started feeding off of men?" Miley mumbled to him as low as she could as people cleared out of the courtroom.

"Girl you think all I do is feed off females? That sounds so fucked up, I been doing that shit." Jack laughed at Miley's question. "You gotta' catch up lil' bit."

Halle looked between them and paused for a second. "Please don't tell me y'all fucking again, Iggy will really kill the both of you."

"Kill the both of them for what?" Azia came out of nowhere with a big smile on her face. Her tall body standing taller than all her friends.

"Oh— ummm." Halle looked at her then around before putting her hands up in surrender.  She felt as though it wasn't her place to say anything. "You know what, shit ain't got nothing to do with me. I'll be outside."

Azia looked at her confused, about to question Jack and Miley but Kentrell interrupted her. "I hope you know that just cause you got away with this shit doesn't mean you'll always get away."

"Why won't you leave me alone?" She rolled her eyes becoming so annoyed. "Damn you been fucking with me for a while now, don't you got better shit to do?"

"Maybe, but that ain't ya' business." Kentrell chuckled shaking his head.

"Well you wanna play games then? Okay, this is only the beginning." Azia smiled before grabbing Miley's hand and walked away from him and Ben.

Jack followed them as he looked Ben up and down a bit, eyeing him closely. His mind was still set on getting him, and he of course knew he was. Azia would just have to be okay with that, it wasn't like he was gonna leave him alive anyways.

I heyyyy babiesssss, I'm backkkk❤️ .

i just love how they already at war with each other😭, it's so refreshing .

anywhooo, time for the bullshit to starrtttt😋 .

btw, excuse any mistakes💛 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
492K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love storyπŸ’šπŸ’š ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
857K 57.9K 69
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her.
80.3K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story