𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Chapter 25 Future
Note
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 19 Solace

3.9K 187 321
By Yangnutty

The next day, Ni-ki asked Sunoo for a date along Niko with them. They just take a bus and Sunoo still didn't know where they are going the younger just said it was a surprise, but the path that they are passing was grassy and surrounded by tall trees and mountains behind it making Sunoo curious.

" You okay? " Ni-ki asked checking up on him while Niko is sleeping on his arms.

" Yeah don't worry. " Sunoo assured showing a little smile. He glanced at the window seeing the green rice fields and tall coconut trees.

There's only a few passengers inside the bus it was mostly grandmas and grandpas, old peoples. Some of them have travelling bags and suitcases.

Sunoo watched Ni-ki close his eyes humming an unknown tune. He didn't know Ni-ki was extra handsome when he's carefree, looking so peaceful on his own world. The younger open his eyes meeting the older's.

" Am i handsome? "

" No. "

Ni-ki chuckled hugging the other boy on his torso putting a hand on the baby's back looking like he's cuddling with the two of them. It was a cute sight that the grandma sitting across them smiled at their direction but it make someone annoyed too.

" What is he doing here hugging with that boy?! " She whispered annoyed.

" P-please don't throw a tantrum here Ms Jih-

" Oh shut up give me my freaking camera! " Out of fear and confusion, the poor maid hurriedly rummages the pink travel bag that the girl beside her owns finding the said thing and once she did, she gave it to the girl.

Once her maid gave the camera, she quickly positioned herself and press the shutter button. She smiled watching the small paper slowly come out and gently wave it in the air.

" I'm glad we didn't use the car today, Maid Jaewa. "

" Y-yes. " Jaewa the maidservant shakily nodded.

She grinned seeing the clear photo tangled on her bony fingers, carefully putting it inside the case of her cellphone.

" Hmm, maybe this will be useful soon. "

She looked at the blond boy's direction hugging another boy with black raven hair also a baby in the middle of them.

" I finally have my ace card for you to be mine, Ni-ki.  " 

Sunoo felt a white light from his peripheral
vision, he looked to his side only to find a sleeping old man he tried looking on the other seats but Ni-ki stopped him.

" Hey, what's wrong? "

" Nothing just looking around. " Sunoo lied and just shrugged it off when he felt Ni-ki's hand squeezing his. A smile made its way on his lips.

The bus stop and Ni-ki gently assists Sunoo carrying the sleeping Niko to walk out of the bus by putting a hand on its shoulder.

" Where are we? "

They crossed a big and wide rice field and climbed on a little mountain with a big tree on top of it. Niki stopped and grabbed the basket he had with him pulling a blue blanket out.

Sunoo watch Ni-ki placed the blanket on the grass and grabbed big rocks putting each corner of the blue fabric to prevent it from getting swayed by of the wind.

The younger give him a smile.

" Come here, hyung! "

Sunoo obeyed and sat on the blanket laying Niko to it first before removing his shoes. Ni-ki sat on the other side with the baby between the two of them. He softly rubbed Niko on the head.

It was a sunny day the sky was clear blue and with their spot, the pretty view of the green mountains was perfectly seen. Sunoo grabbed his phone to take a photo.

" Look at the sky honey, " Niko was already awake, Sunoo carried him showing the pretty view. Their brown eyes shined, the beam of the sun kissed their faces. It was breathtakingly beautiful and Ni-ki didn't want to miss it so he grabbed his phone too and secretly took a photo of Sunoo and Niko together with their side views showing.

" Pretty isn't? " Sunoo snuggle his nose on the baby's cheek earning a giggle from him not aware that Ni-ki is secretly capturing their cute moments.

" I thought we're going on a date. "

" It's actually a picnic date hehe " Ni-ki handed Sunoo a slice of strawberry shortcake that Jake baked for them, Sunoo accepted it and grabbed a fork inside the basket that the younger bought, to taste it.

Ni-ki really did put a lot of effort on this picnic date he planned that he even bought utensils for them to use.

" I love it, it's so peaceful here. We're are
we? " Sunoo munched and tried feeding Ni-ki by putting the fork with a small piece of cake on the tip of his mouth but before the younger could even open his mouth, Ni-ko laying between them suddenly screamed.

" aww don't cry do you want some too? " Sunoo chuckled asking Ni-ki for the feeding bottle.

Ni-ki helped the baby to drink the milk he holds the feeding bottle while Niko chugged the liquid inside.

" We're in a countryside it's my safe place actually, i always came here whenever i'm stressed out or i just want to unwind. "

" Am i .... are we the first one you bought here? "

" Yeah except for this place, you two are my safe place too that's why i bought you here. "

The younger's next words is enough for Sunoo to shed a tear he quickly wiped it off and smiled. A genuine one.

" Your presence gives me solace and that makes me love you more. "

" Hey stop with the tickles! " Sunoo whined as Ni-ki keeps tickling him Niko just crawling near them playing with a fox plushie Ni-ki bought.

" What if I don't want to? "

" Yah N-

Sunoo was cut off when Ni-ki pressed his lips on his slowly laying his back on the soft blanket as he put his arms on the younger's neck.

It was soft and gentle. Full of love and longing.

" I love you. " Ni-ki stammered catching his breath, curving his lips into a smile.

" I love you too. " Sunoo replied eyes shining directly looking to the younger.

They stayed there for a while playing around but Niko looks already tired, they decided to leave and stop on the city first to buy some things.

Ni-ki excused himself to use the bathroom since they are inside a mall and they already buyed all the things they needed and all was left to do is to finally go home.

" He's taking so long. " Sunoo randomly stare at a certain direction and saw the blond talking to a girl.

He looked closer to confirm it was Ni-ki who's talking to that girl, it was really him. Ni-ki somewhat looked pissed but he didn't mind it at all thinking that maybe the girl just bumped to him. He really hates it when people bump on him, he really do. But an older person is an exception.

" Hubby! " Ni-ki got startled when he suddenly  bumped to Jihae beside her was a maid looking so exhausted holding a bunch of shopping bags. He pity the poor girl the bags looked heavy and there was dozen of them all tangled in her arms.

" Please stop calling me that. " Jihae arch her eyebrows pouting her red lips as if she was a little girl who just got scolded by her mother.

" But why? You're going to be my hubby anyway soon so, i see nothing wrong about it. "

Jihae abruptly cling on to Ni-ki's arm  jerking her head up to look at him with sparkling eyes. Ni-ki felt his patience turned into a thin thread that will be cut by a sharp scissors in any second if Jihae ever tried doing something more than this.

He's getting pissed by her but he's not showing it not wanting to offend nor disrespect her, she's still a woman like her mother after all.

" Jihae, please let go of me, i need to go. "

Before Jihae could react, the boy retrieved his arm back turning his back to her before walking away.

Jihae could only stomp her red high heels on the tiled floor she crossed her arms an angry expression shown all over her face.

Ni-ki is avoiding her and she hated it.

She sharply turned her head on her maid before clicking her tongue, the maid flinched almost dropping the bags.

" Give me my phone, Jaewa! "

" H-here. " Jaewa stuttered giving the phone. Jihae and harshly grabbed it and press some buttons before placing it on her ear. With a few rings, a voice of a man was heard.

" Dad, i want to have a date with Mr. Nishimura's son right now! "

Ni-ki went home with Sunoo his face looking so dark that the other boy didn't failed to not notice it as the younger was like an open book to him and he can easily read his emotions.

" Tired? "

" Nope. "

" Can you put Niko on his crib then? " Without any words, Ni-ki carried the sleeping baby on the older's arms before walking to the room.

Sunoo was left in the living room with all of the things and decided to clean it all in the kitchen and prepare snacks as well. It's already getting dark though it's just 5pm.

Maybe making Ni-ki a simple snack will make him bring back his good mood again if he's ever having a bad one.

The blond boy c.arefully placed the baby on its crib covering it with soft white and black blankets to keep it warm. He turned the lamp on for a small amount of light and turn the bulb of light in the room off.

Ni-ki throw himself on the bed sinking his head on the big soft pillows.

They straightly travelled back to his apartment after reminding Jake and Sunghoon about it. They're lucky they bought all of Niko's things and the things they just left on Jake's was only a few amount of clothes, they could always have it back when they visit again Jake will surely keep it aside.

His thoughts were cut off when his phone buzzed. He take it out from his pocket answering the call without even looking to see who it is that called him.

" Riki, pick Jihae on their house she wants to have a date with you. I'll send the address."

Hearing her name being mentioned was enough for Ni-ki to groan. A date? all the sudden? He just saw her a few hours ago?

" But da-

" No buts, Riki. Do it or do it? "

He had no choice but end the call and lazily get up from bed. He can't disobey his dad, he can ruin his life in just a snap of  his fingers and being his own son was no excuse. His dad only cares about his wealth and reputation. If their company will benefit something from doing such thing, his dad wouldn't not think twice to do it even if it means arranging his son a marriage on someone he doesn't even know or love.

" Oh i bake you this, love " Sunoo beamed as he entered the living room seeing the older holding a tray of freshly baked cookies. Ni-ki was suprised with the callsign but it was worth hearing it because it was like music to his ears.

" Love? I like that, you should call me that more often. " Sunoo chuckled and slap his arm.

" Let's eat this. "

" Umm i need to go somewhere.... " As much as Ni-ki doesn't want to, he refused the cookies and Sunoo who wants eat it with him.

Damn that date.

" Ow where are you going? "

" Work. Something came up, I'll be back shortly. " He lied and hugged the older tight as he can.

" Take care okay? "

" I will, love. "

Niki arrived infront of an enormous white mansion with tall shiny gold gates shining through the night. It almost looked like a palace. A huge one.

" Ni-ki! "  The gate automatically opened revealing a smiling Jihae in her red fitted dress and white high heels waving at the said boy.

" What now? " Ni-ki gave her a cold stare and put both of his hands inside his pockets but it didn't affect the girl at all.

" We're going on a date, isn't wonderful? Night dates are more romantic than the
day. " Jihae dreamily said looking on the night sky filled with stars.

" I don't really caare. "  Ni-ki whispered not enough for Jihae to hear as she was busy looking at the blond's care wanting to get inside.

" What? "

" Nothing. Get inside hurry up. " after saying that, Jihae excitedly hope inside the car before Ni-ki start the engine and accelerate the car speed.

They quickly arrived at the place where Jihae wants them to be, it's a fancy restaurant as expected and it was reserved only for the two of them.

A staff guide them inside to their table and saw it full of flowers and  decorations.

Jihae gracefully ate her food which is a bowl of salad while Ni-ki is across her playing with his grilled steak. He didn't have the appetite to eat, the cookies Sunoo baked for him was much worth eating.

" Did you know i was once a model of a big clothing brand but I don't like the clothes they're letting me wear because it's so ugly and dowdy. Totally out of my fashion sense. "

" Okay? " Ni-ki uttered as Jihae keeps blabbering her self experience of living in the luxury world. It was literally all nonsense and full balderdash. She's just really overreacting.

Jihae noticed how the boy across him is not listening nor giving his full attention at all her smile drop, exchanging it with a frown.

" You look uninterested...... "

" I don't really know what you're talking about, i'm just trying my best to keep up with you. "

" Then you should know it! When we get married knowing these things about me is very important. " Ni-ki is tired being with this girl for only 30 minutes, he's drained already. What's worse if they finally got tied together? He wouldn't let that happen.

Now, Jihae is looking at his outfit with a disgusted look. He's still wearing the same outfit after having a picnic date with Sunoo and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a casual outfit. A plain white t-shirt under a red checkered button up long sleeves and denim jeans for his lower body paired sneakers for footwear.

" You should dress formally when you're with me.....a black suit would look better on you. "

" I'm not going to work why would i need to wear that? also it's just a date there's no need to dress like i'm going to a ball. "

" I'm going to be your wife soon, I'll pick clothes for you to wear. "  Jihae smiled suddenly poking Ni-ki on the cheek.

" I wanna go home to Sunoo hyung."

Their date ended and it only take an hour or two. Ni-ki give Jihae a lift to her home and who is she to not be pleased about it? She's head over heels to Ni-ki ever since her dad showed a photo of him saying he's gonna be her future husband.

And that's only because of Ni-ki's visual and for the collab of two powerful company and corporation that will surely have a big benefit.

" Jaewa! "

" Yes, Ms Jihae? "

Jihae throw her purse on the maid and walk upstairs to her room soon as she got inside, she sat on her mini sofa looking back through her date with the only son of the Nishimura family.

She reached for the unfinished red wine from yesterday on the table near her.

" He's so handsome but he's so unstylish. "

" He's so cold to me too! " She pouted, Jihae drank the wine and smile when the champagne glass is in the tip of her mouth.

" I think i need to be more bewitching for him to have his eyes on me.... "

" There's these saying, a cold person will melt in the right hands and i know for sure i'm the right for you, Ni-ki ah."

Jihae grinned staring at the void.

" I will hold onto that until i finally have you in my palms, Hubby. "

Hi! Here's an update! Our sunshine is finally better i'm so happy for him.🥺 Anyways, we're getting closer to the ending hihihi just a few more chapters and ............... okay change topic! How have you been everyone? It's getting cold here in my country that i need to wear socks and sweater every night to sleep. Better take care of yourselves okay? Stay safe everyone and thank you
: ) ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.3K 114
Enhypen reactions here~ TW: swearing, smut, hinted smut, angst, innapropriate language Please beware-the first few bunch of stories are from 2022. My...
47.5K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
48.6K 2.5K 26
where Sunoo got tired teasing by his friends for being single until one midnight he had a deal with the demon to be his boyfriend in exchange for his...
1.4K 33 14
.(μ—°μΈμ˜ 적) . . . . . . < how did we end up like this? > . . . . -NO COPYRIGHT -THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS -THE STORY IS FROM MY IMAGI...