cherry | f. weasley

Av ssweasleyy

fred weasley x f oc + "What? Did I hurt you, love?" He looked at her while she shook her head, her mouth slig... Mer

inroduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.

twenty two.

2.7K 58 23
Av ssweasleyy

tw: smut
very long chapter for all you whores
also almost at 10k reads oml

"THEN THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD BATHROOM IN THE BACK." Madelyn could practcally hear the smirk laced in his voice as he toyed with the edges of her skirt, pulling it up ever so slightly. She gasped at the coldness hitting her obviously wet underwear and glared up at him.

"We are not having a quickie in the bathroom." She said, pushing his hands off her lap. She immediatly felt upset at the loss of touch and turned in her chair to take a sip of her drink. As she turned, she caught the eye of none other than Cedric Diggory. He was glaring at her from across the room as he walked through the doors, his arm draped over Cho Chang's shoulder.

Maddie didn't care about the sight, she just cared about how his friends were obviously looking at her and talking across the room. She clentched her jaw, knowning that Cedric was once one of the people that were so kind to her. She wondered where he had gone.

Fred followed her gaze and glared at the boy, angry at him for ruining their perfefct dinner.

"Would you like to leave?" He tucked her hair behind her ear, trailing his finger down her neck as he asked. She shook her head.

"No, he can have his fun and I can have mine." Fred chuckled, his hand returning to Maddie's thigh in some sort of domminate move.

"So we're having some fun?" He asked, trailing his hand up the side of her inner thigh, causing goosebumps to arise on her thighs. Her breath hitched when his fingers moved under the fabric of her dress and brushed against the wet spot of her panties. "Would you like to know what I want to do now that we have that bruise removal paste?"

"Hmm?" She asked, her bottom lip pulled in tightly between her teeth.

"Well first, I'd like to punish you for everything you've denied of me today," His fingers pulledher soaked panties to the side before they slipped past the fabric, easily sinking two of them bast her folds. "You'd be on your hands and knees, wrists tied up on the bed as I spank that perfect little ass of yours and watch as it reddens with each hit. I would touch you and see just how et each of my lashed had made you."

Her one hand dropped down to hold onto his wrist, the other gripping the edge of the table. The fact that they were out in public had definetly intensified ever feeling as she did her best to keep her expression nuteral. His words were sending her in a spiral as she thought of the fantasies he was expressing.

She wanted it so bad, she never knew how much it enticed her.

"I would flip you over and grip your throat hard enough to leave a bruise, grip your hips as I pound into you. Every touch would surley be enough to leave a mark." Fred's thumb came circling in on the area around her clit, never fully giving her what she wanted. She squirmed under his touch, moving closer to his fingers, wanting more. "I want to watch come again and again under my touch. And right when you think you can't take another, I would force another orgasm from your spent body. You would beg me to stop, but I wouldn't."

His dirty words were causing a deep blush to form on her cheeks. They were in public and she was praying nobody could hear them. She moved closer to him, digging his fingers in her pussy deepy, hitting her g-spot. She bit down on her lip harshly, drawing blood as she stiffled a moan.

"I would have you crying and shaking beneath me until the point where all I'd have to do is blow on your clit for you to come for me. All for me."

She felt her walls clamp down as Fred's fingers curled deeper inside her, his thumb circling her clit. Her thighs were shaking as she tried to stay oblivious under the lights of the pub, looking up at Fred. She shiffted uncomfortably as she caught the gaze of Cedric from behind.

"Fred, he's watching." Her voice came out shaky as he hit her spot again, holding back a moan.

"You better not show any signs of what we're doing, then." Fred chuckled as he sped up his pace. She tightly shut her legs, stopping Fred's movements. He used his foot to force her legs open again to give him full access. His fingers began to move again, curling his fingers so he hit her g-spot each time.

Her hips squirmed as she looked down at his fingers, as soft moan falling out of her mouth at the sight.

"Good girl, getting off on the sight of you fucking my fingers like the little slut you are." His thumb came down on her clit, pressing hard as he began to stroke, her climax starting to come on. "That's it, cum on my hand in front of all these clueless people."

"Freddie, I-" She panted, her legs shaking under the table as she tried to stop the moans threatening to spill from her mouth.

"You're doing so good, just let go when you're ready." He encouraged, his words were comforting even though she was still so worked up as she was. She whimpered, flashing a look over to Cedric, she didn't want to do it with him watching. "If you disobey me again, you wont get an orgasm right now and you'll get a punishment later."

"Fred, I can't do it," She whinned, "Not with him watching."

"Cho just pulled him into a conversation, now cum." It was more of a demand and she looked up at him, pleading with him.

He pressed down on her clit with his thumb, sending her sprialing over the edge. Her head turned towards the ground as she took her bottom lip in between her teeth. Fred worked every last second of her orgasm out of her body, the overstimulation sending her into overdrive.

Her cheeks flushed at the realization of what she just did as she panted, her eyes coming up to meet Fred's. His hard on was evident in his pants and he smirked as he looked at the flushed girl. A small smile formed on her face, she loved the feeling Fred gave her after making her go completely out of her comfort zone.

He was perfect for her, and she loved it.

"We should leave here and go clean up this mess you made, hmm?" Fred leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to the side of her head. He turned to George and whispered a few words to him before standing up from his seat and and holding his hand out for Maddie to take.

They said a few goodbye's to the rest of the group before grabbing the rest of their stugg and heading out the bar.

The night had only just begun.

+

Fred's clothes were practically already off before they had even gotten into his room, his fingers toying with the buttons of his shirt as he looked at Maddie desperately. He loved how she responded to him, her little blue eyes racking up his body as she took in his abs and his prominent erection through his pants.

He strode over to her, his hands reaching down to his sweater and pulling it up over her head. She was breathing heavy as she stared up at him, her cheeks flushed as she took in his state.

She could tell he was desperate and ready for her, as was she. She wanted him to do everything and more about what he described at the pub, these new fantasies becoming more than she had ever imagined.

His hands softly came down on her stomach, causing goosebumps to arise on her skin as he moved down towards the hem of her skirt. His mouth came towards her ear, nipping at the sensitive skin as he spoke.

"I can tell what you really want, Madelyn. You act like this good girl who's never thought a bad thought in her life when really, you want me to take you over that bed and bend you over my lap until your ass is red." She gasped at his words, but mainly the fact that they were true. "I'll give you what you want, I promise, my dirty little slut."

He suddenly spun her so her back was to him and he could unzip her skirt, letting the fabric fall to the ground. She stepped out of it and took of her shoes and socks, leaving them in a pile to the side.

"I'm not going to stop when you say stop, so I need a safe word." He said before pressing a kiss to her lips and pulling her towards him by the waist of her underwear.

"Cherry." She smiled into the kiss and he planted a soft slap to her ass before pulling away.

He moved towards the bed and took a seat before motioning for her to follow. He positioned her on his lap so she was bent over, her ass sticking up for him to get a perfect hit, and view. He softly caressed it and pulled her hair back, wanting to see her face.

"You denied me nor only once, but twice tonight, I'd saw that deserves a punishment. Don't you?" She nodded her head, she was most definitely dripping by now. The fact that Fred was so dominant with her was more than a turn on and was making her so wet. "Words, sweetheart." He gripped her now tied up hair, forcing her neck to look back up at him.

His eyes were darker, holding something like desire that she adored. His jaw was clenched as he stared down at her. She could feel his bulge underneath her and she couldn't wait to touch him.

"Yes." Her words came out more shaky and more needy than she had anticipated. He smirked, pushing her head back down in a way to say that she meant nothing.

His hand slowly ran down her back, causing her to arch it in the process until he reached her backside. "I'll go easy on you since it's your first time. 10 hits for being a bad girl. You can use your safe word if you need it." He reassured her.

She felt some sort of comfort in that, that he wouldn't go to far if she couldn't handle it. She felt Fred's hand leave her ass for a moment before feeling, and hearing, a hard slap down on her left cheek. She jolted forward and felt the adrenaline rush straight to her pussy.

"Count." He demanded.

"O-one." She managed. He caressed her cheek before raising his hand again and slapping her right cheek. Her mouth opened as she gasped, "Two."

"Good girl." He gave her more blows, each one sending more and more pleasure to her heat as they got more and more painful. "Taking your punishment so well."

"Five." Tears strained in her eyes as he hit the sixth blow, her clit aching and begging to be touched. She almost debated reaching down and fingering herself but knew that would only result in more of a punishment.

Fred continued to punish her, watching her face for any sing of discomfort. He smirked to himself when he realized she was enjoying it.

"You like that, hmm?" A moan fell from her lips as he delivered the eighth one. She gripped onto his thigh and clenched her thighs together. He reached his hand down and pulled them apart, "No, little girl, keep them open for me."

"N-nine." She jolted forward as he hit her again and he praised her, this time coming down to nibble on her neck, sucking on the soft skin. "Ten." She said, tears falling out of her eyes as he pulled her up and sat her up in his lap, his hands gently caressing her back.

"Good girl, you did so well." He whispered in her hair as he planted soft kisses to her shoulder. He continued to mutter soft praises in her ear as she calmed down, the ache in between her thighs still prominent as she calmed down and she pulled her head off Fred's shoulder.

She pressed her lips to his, silently begging as she rocked her hips forward. He pulled away, shaking his head. "Maddie, you just-"

"Please." She whined, her bottom lip poured out as she overpowered his hands and began moving her hips again over his bulge, a soft gasp falling out of her lips at the feeling. Fred groaned at the sight, giving in.

His lips came down to attack her neck as his hands pulled at his belt buckle and moved Maddie slightly so he could pull his pants down just enough to spring his erection free. Fred pulled away from her neck and took her lips in his, his hand softly pumping himself.

With his free hand, he pushed back her underwear before guiding himself towards her entrance. Maddie sat herself on him, a moan falling from her lips when she took his full length. His hand feel around her hips, gripping them hard as he began to bring her down onto him.

He was moaning as he hit her g-spot over and over again, taking one of her breasts into his mouth and rolling her nipple with his tongue. Her head fell back as she let out a gasp. Her hands gripped his back, most definitely leaving scars as she gripped onto him with so much force.

Fred began thrusting his hips upwards to meet Maddie's thrust, causing her to feel pleasure overload as she took him in. "Good girl, just like that. Take all of me like the hood little slut you are."

"Fuck." She cursed, her orgasm slowly building. She was already worked up from what happened in the pub and from her punishment, she didn't need much to bring her over the edge.

Fred brought his hand down to her clit, rolling the sensitive bud between his fingers and causing her to moan. Fred was nearing his release as he felt her tighten around him.

"That's it, cum around my cock." He groaned, kissing her and swallowing her moan as she came. Her body shook as she released and he followed soon after, pulling out of her to release on her stomach. He sat her on his thighs and she planted her hands on his chest, her mouth intertwined with his.

"I love you." She spoke breathlessly as she pulled away. He rested his hands on her now sore and red ass.

"I love you too."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.1K 158 21
She retracted her hand from my grasp, and placed it against my cheek delicately instead. "I'm sure, I'm just worried I won't be good. I've never," sh...
507K 9.8K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...
106 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
494 28 8
"Hermione" His voice cut through her silence and she shivered, the sound was made of pure gold. "I missed you" The witch whispered, and she brought...