Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)

1.9K 27 2
By _thatnewbooksmell_

The book just crossed 4K reads, thank you so much for all the love🥰 I'm glad you guys are liking it.

Do comment your reviews on this book✨

Note-
This plot is entirely on Siddharth Nigam and Vaishnavi Rao's bond. Which I adore a lot. This story focuses only on their friendship.

Hope you guys like it. Do comment your views on the OS.

Vaishnavi's Mom/Dad as- VM/VD
Siddharth's Mom/Dad as- SM/SD

A girl is seen preparing her bag for school. She is running fast and she heard a voice, "Vaishnavi!! How much more time do you need to get ready huh?" Vaishnavi sighed. "Mom just coming!"

She got ready in 10 and reached outside. Her van was at the gate. "Vaishnavi you're 16. I can't believe this girl is going to class 11." VM shouted. "Love you mom!" Vaishnavi kissed her parents cheeks and ran outside. Her van had arrived already and all had their bet.

"Aaj aayegi!" One exclaimed.

"Aaj bhi nahi aayegi" Another said.

They usually used to bet if Vaishnavi's gonna come on time or not. Today she was again late. "Sorry sorry uncle." She said to the driver and sat inside. He drove towards the school and she ran inside.

She reached her class and sat down on her seat which was beside Avneet, her friend. "Heya babe!" Avneet wished her. "Hi Avu, sup!?"

"All good ya, don't know if we have the assembly today or not." Avneet said and shrugged. Vaishnavi chuckled and they sat down. Assembly was again cancelled as the principal was not in the school. Teacher was about to come and Vaishnavi was just waiting for the seat behind her to be filled. "Kidharr reh gya yeh aadmi."

Her best friend wasn't here yet and she just waited for him as he should not get late. She saw him entering and sighed happily. He ran and kept his bag beside Riyaz who sat behind Vaishnavi and Avneet. "Bachh gya saale!" Vaishnavi chuckled and said. Siddharth rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Vaish apne boyfriend ko koi saala bolta hai kya!?" Riyaz said winking. Vaishnavi and Siddharth rolled their eyes. Avneet just smiled from the corner but didn't let Vaishnavi notice. "Yeh! Aur mera boyfriend!" Vaishnavi rolled her eyes. "That's my line hello! Yeh aur meri girlfriend huhh!" Siddharth rolled his eyes as well.

"No fight please!" Avneet said and they all waited for the teacher to come. The classes started and Vaishnavi passed her notebook to Siddharth. He opened the back of it, "Kal meri Insta chat par reply kyu nahi kiya?"

He wrote his text and passed it back. "Maine bhootni ke baal sirf ek baar kheeche aur mom ne Saturday tak ka Insta band kar diya mera."

Vaishnavi giggled as she saw it when the teacher called her name out. She stood up and looked at Siddharth. "Kamina!" She whispered. "Kya baatein ho rahi hai, aur tumhare peeche kon hai?" The teacher said. Vaishnavi got side and the teacher saw Siddharth's face. "The topper himself. Siddharth Nigam and Vaishnavi Rao, out of the class." The teacher shouted and Vaishnavi went out smiling at her. Siddharth rolled his eyes at her and apologized. "I said get out of my class and don't disturb me." The teacher repeated and Siddharth left as well. He went out and stood with Vaishnavi. They looked at each other and chuckled.

"Chale ghoomne!?" Vaishnavi asked excited. Siddharth shook his head confused, "Vo bahaar aa gyi toh?" Vaishnavi rolled her eyes, why the fuck are the toppers so sincere. "Offo Sid, you're of no use. Itni pdhai likhai kar li hai tune, life bhi enjoy karle!" She pulled him with her and they reached the auditorium where the badminton net was kept for the students to practise. Vaishnavi signaled him and they started playing.

They both reached outside the class before the period was over and stood outside. The teacher came out. "Sorry ma'am." The teacher nodded and they went inside. "Tum dono kaha they? Mai washroom jaa raha tha class ke bahaar toh nahi they." A student asked them. "Apni school romance me busy honge na." Riyaz said and all chuckled. "Stop it guys!" They both jinxed. "Vaish for that you've to stop jinxing." Avneet rolled her eyes. Siddharth and Vaishnavi rolled their eyes. "We're best friends that's it." Vaishnavi said it for the nth time. "I want a best friend like that then." Jannat said laughing.

"Guys they're so lucky. Their parents are friends as well." Reem said and they all agreed. "Mtlb kabhi bhi shakk bhi nahi hoga aur tum toh harr festival me khud hi mil loge." Jai added. "Guys vo hamari majboori hai. Aur koi option nahi hai na!" Vaishnavi said.

"Aur hame ek dusre ki shakal dekhna utna bhi pasand nahi hai." Siddharth added. All chuckled. "Anyways anyways hum logo ne aaj class me ek dinner saath me plan kiya hai. What's say?" Ashi asked them after all others had agreed. "Dad won't agree." Vaishnavi said sighing. "Leave it on me, you wanna join?" Siddharth looked at her to which she nodded. "I'll take care of the permission, kab chalna hai?" Siddharth finished and Vaishnavi looked at him. He blinked assuringly. "I need the same kind of best friend oh god! Ya allah mujh par kripa karo" Jannat dramatically prayed. "Kisine mujhe yaad kiya?" Krupa entered the gang. All chuckled and had their lunch.

The dinner was all set and they all reached the restaurant except Siddharth and Vaishnavi. "Mera bilkul mood nahi hai zyada derr rukne ka." Vaishnavi said on the bike. "Toh mana kar deti na!"

"Ab maine dad ka bola tha firr tune aise pucha."

"Chal thike, let's see what we can do." Siddharth said thinking of a plan. Vaishnavi put a dot of eyeliner on the back of his ear just like mom does. "Bro the topper is thinking of a plan for me. Haaye mai marr jaawa. Meri jaan itna pyaar." She dramatically said.

"Acting bhot khrab hai try bhi mat kariyo and even I am in no mood of getting teased for being best friends." Sid said rolling his eyes. Vaishnavi chuckled and they reached the party.

"Tumhe akele hi party karni thi toh hume bata dete. Kaha se aa rahe ho!?" Riyaz smirked at them. They rolled their eyes and sat down. It was like a light club and dance stage was also there. Vaishnavi stood near the drinks section. "Yaar yeh peeche se toh kaafi cute lag raha hai." Vaishnavi said to Siddharth. "Tu hatt jaa, vo bhi tujhe mera boyfriend smjhega." Vaishnavi pushed him away. Siddharth left to all the other friends. The boy turned and went to Vaishnavi. Vaishnavi was shocked. "Ewww!" She so wanted to run away seeing his face. "Hi! Raghav liked you." Vaishnavi awkwardly smiled and ran to pull Siddharth with her. "Umm... I have a boyfriend." She practically showed Siddharth's face who smiled at the guy and he left. They both ran from there and chuckled.

They all were sitting in the gang when Vaishnavi saw Siddharth looking at Avneet. "Tujhe pasand hai kya?" Siddharth looked at her in amusement. She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. Siddharth rolled his eyes and they both had their dinner. The boys were sitting together when Vaishnavi looked at Siddharth. "Bro I need to leave, this is hell boring. All girls are just trying to set me up." Siddharth read her face and looked at his watch. "Oh god guys, uncle asked me to bring her back by 10. Vaish let's go!" They both hurriedly left and got out of the hotel. They started laughing. "Dad ko kya hitler banaya reh tu!" Vaishnavi chuckled. "Chal ab chale!" Siddharth said and they left outside.

Randomly, Vaishnavi made Avneet talk to Siddharth. "Arey Avu, Siddharth also loves cooking. You guys talk, I'll just go see everyone." She left them alone like always. Siddharth looked at Vaishnavi while talking to Avneet. "Tu nahi hoti toh mera kya hota?" Vaishnavi and Siddharth both chuckled.

"FRIENDS FOREVER!" They both laughed and left.

Years went past but their friendship never ended. They still hated each other. Of course, who loves our best friend isn't it!? At present, their life was all good.

"I so hate you!" A young boy looked at another girl. She rolled his eyes. "As if I love you! Yeh toh mere dad ne fasa diya!" The girl exclaimed. "No fighting please! Abhinav and Aisha, don't behave like your parents. " Avneet said entering. "Mom you are also my parent." Aisha laughed. "You better know who I am talking about." The trio chuckled.

"Grow up bitch grow up!" Siddharth and Vaishnavi entered as usual teasing each other. "Chocolates are the best." Vaishnavi pouted. "Siddo!" Abhinav hugged Siddharth. "Don't worry Vaishi, I'm there." Aisha said hugging Vaishnavi.

"Inka drama firse shuru!" Abhishek said coming near Avneet. "As always bhai!" They both sighed and shook their head seeing them.

"Siddo is better than my mom at least."

Aisha rolled her eyes, "Vaishi is always better."

"Enough children, enough." They heard a whole group of people shouting. "And Aisha, stop irritating Abhinav." Riyaz did the best method to stop their fight. "Excuse me Riyaz chachu, she's my bestie and I can handle her." Abhinav said in defence. "Tu nahi hota to mera kya hota." Aisha said admiring him. All chuckled.

"History is repeating itself duhh!" Vaishnavi said looking at the children going inside together. Siddharth simply nodded. "Dosti tumhari piss hum rahe hai!" Avneet and Abhishek claimed. "Mere liye itna nahi kar sakte Abhi. Abhinav is just 5." Vaishnavi said dramatically. "Acting not good, don't even try." She heard 4 men say. It was VD, Siddharth and Abhishek and Abhinav who came back. She rolled her eyes. "Hey my Vaishi is the best dad." Aisha said giving a glare to Abhinav and Sid.

It was a 3 generation friendship. From their parents being friends to them being friends and now, their children already had decided the future.

Ek ladka aur ek ladki sirf dost ho sakte hai 😌🙌🏻♥

****************************

Word Count- 1610 Words

Hope you guys liked the OS, just a random thought and penned it down. I don't think that's a banger but I liked writing it.

Do comment your views and tell me on any of the couples or plots you want me to write on.

Published- 20th February 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.3K 59
This book will contain OS / TS on our favourite couple ' MORAN ' ❤️ Ranked 1 in #moran on 25th February. 💞
5.6M 149K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...
371K 9.8K 35
Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I don't own Moriarty the Patriot or its c...
75.2K 13.4K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...