The Dark Memories..

By Starshine71

I here with Kareena Story with different plot....here you will find some twist and turns...so peep into know... More

Still Haunting...
Face the reality....
History ......
First Lead....
The Article...
Research Papers....
The Attack...
What's this all about...
How could that be....
Suspicious...
It Can't be....
Where it all began.
Our Last Goodbye....
All my Fault...
Where to start...
The Locker Room....
How did you find out...
Together...
Season 2 - New Proposal....
Welcome to Madison Town...
Strange Behaviour.....
Cursed Town...
Motive Behind....
Need to go....
Missing People....
Its a Dream or Warning....
What it could be..
Maybe its all Connected...
The Diary...
Nothing Will Happen To Us...
Karishma's Wrath....
Everything comes to an End....
Update

Until the last breath...

393 49 7
By Starshine71

happy reading fellas...

It's been week since Haseena been working on the assignment.....Mr Vincent is also there but sometime he goes out to do his personal work..Haseena is staying little away from Winden town so that it would be easy for her to find any clue against these people...Elizabeth also started working in the Hospital as well as in research centre.....whenever she gets the time she usually roams around the centre to get the information about these people and also about the experiment which were doing on those people without anyone knowledge's....she also tested many patients blood samples and finds some unusual things in it and records everything....but she doesn't get the solid proof against these doctors as she still don't know who is behind this...she is doing this investigation silently which no one aware of....whatever she finds in the lab as well as in the hospital sends it to Haseena so that she can keep it in a safe place...

Outside Haseena also starts to explore the Winden town as tourist not showing her true identity....she travels every hospitals and talks to many people about their treatment and as well as their medicines....everything seems to be perfect in here...she don't find any evidence against these people making her realise that may be Elizabeth is wrong about everything....but still hopes to find something here so that she can do her little investigation....as the days goes she doesn't find anything except for good people who were helping her to explore the town more...

In these days Karishma and Haseena talked to each other when they get time....as Karishma got the case and got busy with it... but whenever she gets time she always calls her sister to make sure, she is ok.....Karishma still not convinced about this assignment always tells her to back off if she doesn't find anything as she is wasting time there...but Haseena assures to give her more time so that she would make sure that there nothing happening here....

Sometime Karishma gets angry on her for staying from her for a long time...she is not used to this and tells her that she is coming to her but Haseena stops her saying her that she too has life so concentrate on it....they would talk about many thing and also talks about Winden things....Karishma listens to her carefully and tells her what to do next....Haseena always listens to her ideas as her baby sister in police so she knows many tricks.. she is the one told her to go to library to learn about the history of the Winden and to start her investigation from there.....also to talk old people who had lived there for more than decades by this she can get many info about the place...

Haseena liked the idea of her, went to library and starts her own research and learns about the Winden history which got her thinking.....she also impressed by these people....who had helped during the war.....while going through the books she also comes to the map where it leads to the tunnel...first she couldn't know what this map about but after asking to librarian she comes knows about the tunnel hospital that where her curious starts to grow....so she decides to go there other day with Vincent so that they can find anything....

Other day Haseena and Vincent were standing in front of the deep forest looking at the map where leading to the tunnel....Vincent opens the tunnel door and goes inside slowly as they still don't what they are going to witnesses....Haseena carrying recorder with her so that she can catch everything in order to show the proof to everyone...while coming they finds the another door and Vincent opens it....they both slowly goes inside and shocked to see the people there who were working on something...in order to hide themselves they both wears mask and hides their face pretending to be doctors and moves along with everything...people who were encountered thought they are working here so they didn't any suspicious about these two...Vincent and Haseena got separated so that they can collect evidence....

Vincent goes to the left side and finds many instruments. He thought Doctors are doing some research on something but horrid to find that they are doing the experiments on human....who are alive begging them to leave as they couldn't control the pain but doctors never listen to them and does their job....he feels helpless what he just records everything and moves along....

On the other side Haseena goes to the lab where she shocked to see the doctors who were injecting something on the babies who were almost 6 months old.. her eyes filled with tears seeing these baby who were suffering a lot....the doctors didn't flinch at the pain of baby ,do their experiment on them....she also goes towards them takes one of the vital and keeps inside her pocket so that she can later share it with Elizabeth......she moves from there after recording everything....then she moves towards the room where its closed....Vincent also comes there and both stands in front of the door where they can't see what's inside....Haseena looks around and tells Vincent that someone is coming towards them...so they pretended to be working on something and looks at the man who is opening door...and goes inside...Haseena too goes inside taking the file and gets another shock seeing the children around 8-10 who were sleeping on bed with chains on their legs as well as on their hands...they are looking so weak as if they have been here for a long time and torched a lot....Haseena feels bad for these kids also gets angry in these people who treating like a hell....she recorded everything and goes from there before someone spots them.....they both comes out of the tunnel and takes the deep breath as they still couldn't believe what they just saw...it's like they are in another dimension where they under the powerful people...now Haseena can understand why Priya died...she knows about this that's why they killed her so that they protect their secret...before they could call someone they both hears the footsteps coming from the other direction....Vincent quickly closes the door and runs to other direction and hides behind the tree to see who are these people...near the tunnel door three man comes and all were talking about something important....Haseena starts to record their conversation...

M1 – aap chinta na karo hum ye deal do dino me kar denge..

B – jithni jaldhi ho sake unthni thik hai...vaise bhi uss Priya ke vaijse humare business me kuch thik se nahi chal raha...mai aaj hi bahar jaa raha hoon..kyuki mujhe deal sign karni hai.....tho yaha kaam tum log dekh lena....sab kuch acche se hona chaiye....samjhe..

M2 – ji sir..hum sab yaha dekha lenge...aap aaram se jaaiye...vaise bhi kisi ki himmat nahi hai aur na hi kisi ko pata hai ki yaha kya ho raha hai....tho chitna chod dijiye....

B – jaise hi baccho ka research ho jaaiye ...bejha dena unn logo ko vaise ye deal bahut hi late huva hai...aap aur nahi..

M1 – jaise unka kaam hoga jaayega hum bejh denge....

The man nods his head and goes out of the forest leaving the other two who were going inside the tunnel hospital...Haseena couldn't see his face who they are these people and also don't what they are talking about...one thing is sure that they talking about the kids who were inside the lab....Vincent tells Haseena to move as they can't be here for a long time....they goes to other side of the forest where they have parked their car....they gets in and rides to their destination....

While coming to home Haseena calls Elizabeth to meet them as soon as possible as they have found...hearing her nervous sound Elizabeth leaves the hospital and goes to their house to talk to them.....after sometime she reaches there and Vincent opens the door...Elizabeth comes inside and looks Haseens who face is pale yellow...she holds her hand and asks what happened...Haseena shows her the recorder.....Elizabeth eyes widens and keeps her hand on her mouth seeing the video....she literally gets shock and also feels sick seeing the footage.....she stops the video in the middle as she can't go any further as she can't see it....Haseena gives a vital which she has found in lab..Elizabeth looks at it and then to Haseena...

H – ye hume uss lab me mila..doctors isse uss chote bacho me inject kar raha the..isliye shak huva aur utta laaye taki tum iske baare pata kar sako...

E – jarur...tumne jo evidence collect kiya haina..ye bahut hi powerful hai..aagr ye duniye ke samne aaya tha ye Winden puri tarah se khali ho jaayega....inthna bada illegal work raha the..tabhi tho sochu ki yaha kisi ko pata kyu nahi hai..

V – kisi ko pata hoga..nahi tho ye log yaha aise kaam nahi karthe...jaha tak hume dekha yaha sab ke sab Doctors hai....inke saath jo kaam kar raha hai..

E – nahi ye yaha ke Doctors nahi hai...

H – ( shockingly ) matlab inn logo ko bahar se laya gaaya hai..

E – lagtha tho aise hi raha hai..kyuki jaha tak mujhe pata hai mere saath jo kaam karthe hai koi bhi bahar nahi jaatha..sab log yahi raha the...

H – ye bhi ho saktha hai ki vo log joot bhi bol raha...kyuki jaha tak humne observe kiya hai iss jagha ke Doctors ne mask pehana hai....isliye taki kisi ko pata na chale ki ye log aise kaam kar raha hai..

V – haan Haseena ki baat sahi hai...maine bhi dekha hai..jo bhi bahar se enter ho tha vo mask pehan kar hi aatha hai aur siddha apne kaam me lag jaatha hai...jaise ki vo nahi chahathe ki koi unhee vaha jaane...

E – isse tho yahi sabit hotha hai ye log majbur me kar raha hai...

H – ho saktha hai...ab hum kya kare...kyuki abhi tak ye baat hume pata nahi ki ye sab koun kar raha hai....inn sab ke piche koun hai..

V – aur vo log koun the jo do din ke baad koi deal ke baare me baath kar raha the...

E – shyd unn bacche ke baare me hoga jo inn logo ne unn par experiment kar raha the..

H – vaise ye log kiski experiment kar raha ho....

E – vohi pata karna hoga....mujhe bhi Hospital se aur lab se kuch mila hai...usse test karke dekh the hai fir shyd kuch samjh aajeye...

H – thik hai tum apne kaam karo...hum yaha dekh the hai..

E – thik hai...mai nikal thi hoon..jaise aap logo ko kuch pata chale mujhe inform kar dena...

Haseena nods her head and Elizabeth goes from there leaving these two....Haseena sits on the chair starts working on the evidence where Mr Vincent phone rings....he goes from there to attend the call while Haseena gets on work paper....after sometime Mr Vincent comes back with worried expression.. seeing him like this she can tell something is wrong....

H – kya huva Mr Vincent...

V – humari wife ki tabiyat krab ho gaayi hai aur mujhe yaha jaana hoga..

H – accha...fir aap kab nikal raha hai..

V – ye tum kya bol rahi ho....mai tumhe akele chod ke nahi jaa saktha....bahut hi dangerous hai...( says worriedly )

H – aery Mr Vincent apki wife ko apki jaurt hai...aur hum koi chote baache nahi hai ki hume aapko sambal nahi aapyege..

V – aise baat nahi hai beta..par iss baar pata nahi mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha hai..ek kaam karo mere saath hi tum chalo aur apni behan se bhi milo....fir jasie meri wife thik ho jaayegi hum vaapas aajeyge ...fir shrur karthe hai apne investigation....

H – nahi Sir...abhi hi yaha inthna sab kuch mila hai..aur hum aur bhi bahut kuch pata karna hai yaha ke baare me tho aap jaaiye hum sab sambal lenge...aur fikar mat kijiye...yaha Elizabeth tho hai hi humare saath....

Vincent doesn't say anything and looks at her blinkingly as he still has bad feeling about this.. and he can't leave this kid alone here after what they have witnessed....with heavy heart and convinces of Haseena he finally goes from there not knowing that this would be the last time they going to see each other forever...

Haseena closes the door behind and hears her phone ringing.. she knows who would that be so with happy face she takes the call and listens to her baby sister talking to her...

K – Di...aap kasie ho...sorry aaj kuch jadha hi kaam tha....isliye hum apko phone nahi kiya..

H – jaanthe hai bacche..isme sorry bolne ki koi jaurt nahi hai...aur boliye aap kasi hai...apne khana khaya..

K – haan di humne khaaya....aur apki assignment kaise chal rahi hai..kuch mila vaha par..

H – bahut kuch...

K – matlab...

Haseena tells everything and Karishma shocked to her core...she never believed that Winden will be involved something like this.....now she really worried about her sister...

K – Di aapko abhi vaha se aana hoga...

H – par kyu bacha...abhi tho sab kuch thoda karke mil raha hai..

K – haan...di par jis tarah se aap ye sab baatha rahi haina....usse tho yahi lag raha hai ki ye bahut hi badi baat hai apse bhi aur humare uppar se bhi....aur ye bahut hi dangerous hai..aagar unn logo ko pata chal gaaya tho vo lo apko nahi chodnege..isliye aap chup chap yaha aaiye fir mil kar kuch soch the hai...

H – nahi Karishma..abhi hume aur bhi jaana hai...aaagr aise hi sab kuch chod ke nahi aa sakthe hai..

K – di plzzz....humari baat maan jaaiye..apko khona nahi chahathe...

H – pehale aap baathaiye ki aapko kyu aise lag raha hai ki aap hume kho dengi...

K – di sach kaha tho jabse ye assignment aapne li hai tabse humare maan thik nahi hai...hume tho uss din se thik nahi lag raha hai jis din apko ye assignment mila tha...hum apko ussi din rokne chahathe the par aap ki baat maan li...aur akir din bhi hume aise hi laga isliye hum apko maana kar raha the....aur ab ithna kuch hone ke baad hum sure hai ki vaha kuch ho saktha hai aur vo bhi apke saath..isliye sab kuch chod ke yaha aajiye...

H – Kirshu...apne uss din kyu nahi kaha ye sab...aagr kaha hotha tho hum nahi jaathe...aur rahi baat hume kuch hone ki tho aise kuch nahi hoga kyuki yaha ke logo ko humare baare me nahi pata.....isliye shaat ho jaaiye..pata nahi kyu Mr Vincent bhi yahi baat kar raha the....

K – matlab...vo kaha hai...

H – ghar gaaye hai unki wife ki tabiyat thik nahi hai...tho vo chalegaye..

K – kya...!!! Vo chala gaaye tho aap kya kar rahi hai....ek kaam kijiye aap pack kijiye hum aathe hai apke paas....

H – Kirshu....shaant..ek kaam kijiye...aap do din baat yaha aaiye....kyuki hume pata chala hai ki do din baat yaha koi deal hone waali hai aur vo kya hai hume jaana hai....aur aagar kuch nahi mila tho hum vaapas aajyege..

K – paka...

H – haan bacha....

K – thik hai do din baat hum apke paas aathe hai....par uske baat apko ye case leni ki koi jaurt nahi hai..aagr kuch samne aaye tho hum se solve karenge...

H – thik hai bacha ....aur kuch...

Haseena and Karishma talks for a long time and then both goes to sleep...next day Haseena again starts to explore the places as well some house to ask questions about something....little she didn't know that someone is watching her step...she goes to the Sid house and talks to their grandparents about the place and hospital but there doesn't find anything except for rude behaviour of Grandfather who got angry on her...but grandmother handled the situation..Haseena seems suspicious about it but keeps her thoughts aside and investigates everything....

Here at the lab Elizabeth takes the vial and starts doing the test on it.. she finds many things in it and also finds result about some disease which can be cured by injecting that's why babies are kept under observation...she records these...and also reads about other patients report...

Somewhere in the forest...two man are talking on the phone...

M2 – boss hume ek aur baat patachali hai..

B – jo bhi bole jaldhi bolo...

M2 – yaha koi aur aaya hai....Winden ke baare me research karne....

B – kya...!!!!

M2 – haan....koi journalist hai....aur bahut din se iss jagha me ghum rahi hai...logo se kuch puch rahi hai...aur pata nahi kya kar rahi hai..humne pata lagaya tho ye sab pata chala....

B – matlab uske haath kuch laga hai kya..

M2 – lagtha tho nahi hai...par jis tarah se vo ghum rahi haina...hume shak hai ki uss ke haath jarur laga hai..

B – fir tho humare liye mushkil ho jaayegi....ye sab ho kya raha hai..pehle Priya aur ab ye...vaise naam kya hai iss journalist ka..

M2 – Haseena hai..bahar se aayi hai...kaha par raha thi hai ye nahi pata ..

B – tho fir dundo aur pata lagavo ki vo kya kar rahi hai yaha...

M2 – aur aagar kuch mila tho hum kya kare uske saath..

B – vohi jo Priya ke saath huva....agali baar jab mujhe call karoege tho uska kaam kahatam hone chaiye...samjhe...

M2 – ho jaayege....( cuts the call )

M1 – kya bola boss ne.....

M2 – vohi.....kahatam karne ko kaha hai..ek kaam kar iss ladki ke piche pad jaa aur dekh ki ye kaha jaathi hai aur kya pata chala hai...

Other man nods his head and goes from there while first man makes the phone call about the deal.....from the next day the man follows her everywhere and finds her house...he informs this other man and both goes to her house to find the evidence.....

After sometime Haseena enters the house and shocked to see the whole house in mess....she couldn't understand what just happened here and who would do that this place...she looks around the whole house finds the papers everywhere as if they're trying to find something...there are only papers it means they are looking for the evidence....now that they knows about her and it will be dangerous for her now...its means they are following her...she don't know what do to...then she calls Elizabeth to warn her...

E – bolo Haseena..kya huva..

H – Elizebeth...lagtha hai ki kisi ko humare baare me pata chal gaaya hai...( frightening tone ) unhone humare pura ghar ki talashi li hai..that means they are looking for evidence...

E – ( shockingly ) ye aksie ho saktha hai....hum tho careful the na...

H – vohi hume samjh nahi aa raha hai ab hum kya kare..

E – aagar unhee kuch nahi mila tho ye log vaapas bhi aayege...iss accha ye hoga ki tum nikal jaavo yaha se....unhe tum par shak ho gaaya hai....aur aagar yaha rahna ka socha tho tumhe maar denge...isliye Haseena you must leave right know...

H – par research kya kare....

E – chod tho....hum baad me dekha lenge..yaha ke police ko nahi bol sakthe hai..isse baha tarah hai ki tum apne behan ke paas jaavo...jaise hi situation cool hoga mai tumse khud milna aavogi....samjhi..ab nikalo...aur mai tumhe deep forest ke paas hi mil thi hoon...( cuts he call )

Haseena packs everything and goes out from there...while coming from the house she sees the black car behind...she get scared and gets in her car and rides towards the deep forest......while going she again dials Elizabeth number...she takes the call and Haseena tells her the situation about it....she tells her to be calm and teels her he will meet her soon near the forest....Haseena cuts the call and looks behind and finds nothing.. she takes the deep breath and drives to the deep forest....

After sometime she reaches there and waits for Elizabeth...now she is afraid...then she hears some sound coming from the forest ......She gets down and goes inside the forest where noise is coming....she hides behind the large tree and looks near the tunnel where some men are taking the children somewhere.....she shockingly watching it...but to her bad luck Haseena leg slips and alerts the men there...they immediately turns around sees Haseena there....she looks at then back finds they are holding a gun...before they could do anything Haseena runs to the other direction and then men follows her....

Here outside Elizabeth car comes and sees Haseena car there...she quickly gets and comes near her car to check on her but finds no one there...then she also hears some noise in deep forest and runs towards it.....she can feel something is wrong and starts to find her everywhere in the forest...she comes in the middle and looks here and there then hears the footsteps and she follows that....

Here Haseena is sacred for her life as they started to fire on her but no one hears it...she is hiding under the bushes and closes her mouth so that they wont hear her heavy breathing....she is terrified about it and thinks what to do next...tears were rolling from her eyes and couldn't control herself....then she sees the men who were standing in front of her looking for her.....she stands there like statue and waits for them to move after looking here and there the men leaves to other side....after taking few minutes she comes out...she looks up to see the darkness rising above them..

She runs to other side not knowing where she is going as its night time and forest is so much dark....she takes her phone out and switch on the flash light and looks around where she is standing...she looks for the way out but finds nothing....everything seems to be coming to end and her breaths starts be heavy....on the other side Elizabeth also looks for her in the dark and waits for something so that she can follow her but finds it only calm in the forest...she is now terrified about it....her mind is clouded with the bad thoughts....her only motive is to save Haseena no matter what....as she is here because of her and her duty to save from these goons....then she hears something and then follows it...

Here Haseena still standing near the tree and waits for Elizabeth but its difficult for her to reach as the place is so deep that no one can find each other...her heart is beating fast whenever she hears something near her...she hides behind the bushes and thought to call her baby sister as she is the only hope to save her...she quickly call her and waits for her to pick up..

Karishma who driving the car along with her partner Arjun hears the phone ringing....she immediately takes the call seeing the id and puts it one the speaker.. she gets panics when she hears her sister voice..

K – di kya huva..aap thik tho haina..

H – nahi bacha...unhee pata chal gaaya hai humare baare me aur humre piche baade hai..

K – kya....!! Ye sab kaise....aa..aap kaha hai..hum abhi apke paas raha hai...( takes the u turn and rides to the Winden fastly )

H – hum yaha deep forest me phas hai aur vo log hume hi dund raha hai...hume samjh nahi aa raha ki hum kya kare....hume dar lag raha hai Kirshu...plzz jaldhi aaiye...( cries out loudly )

"aap ko kuch nahi hoga..hum aa raha hai apke paas....baas thodi der kahi chup jaaiye.....hum aur Arjun aa raha hai plzz kuch der wait kijiye....hum kuch nahi hone denge " shouts on the speaker while driving her car....

"plzz....jaladi aanna...vo humare picha kar raha hai..plzzz....." pleading to her on the other side of the phone....she is crying terribly. Before they can continue call gets cut...

"hello ...hello..."Karishma shouts and tries to call her back....

Before she could say any further the man pulls her out by holding her hair harshly...then throws her on the ground....Haseena moves back in pain and tries to see who are these people...they are wearing mask and coming towards her...her eyes fells on the rod who is holding in his hand and making their move towards her..

"bolo kya pata chala hai...tumhe.." the man asks while holding the hold firmly...

"hume nahi pata tum kis baare me baat kar raha ho.." Haseena eyes were only fixed on the rod and tries to cover it....

"dekho sach sach baatha tho..hum pata hai ki tum koun ho...yaha kyu aayi ho..tho chup chap humari baat maan lo...aur jo bhi tumne evidence collect kiya haina usse humare hawa le kar do...chod denge.."

"Hum nahi pata ki aap kis baare me baat kar rahi hai..."

The man gets angry and pulls her hair harshly and makes her to tell the truth but every time he asks Haseena tells them she know what they are talking about...the man couldn't take it any more and lifts the rod slowly.....Haseena eyes widens and slowly closes her eyes as she knows what is going to happen...

Elizabeth comes running by hearing the noise and stops in her tracks seeing the men who were asking the about evidence to Haseena...she can see that they are torturing her to tell the truth but Haseena keeps denying it...before Elizabeth could do anything her whole world crumbles seeing the scene in front of her....eyes got stuck without blinkingly watching them....she falls on her knees and looks at the condition of Haseena...

A hard rod shot hit on head of Haseena and she falls down on the ground in pool of blood with the eyes open...she starts to mummers something slowly but the men are too busy to hear anything and again they hit the rod where they can hear sound of her skull breaks...her face cover with blood and she starts to loos conscious...

Here Elizabeth keeps her hand on her mouth and hides behind the tree as she can't do anything now...she feels helpless and guilty.....now she is scared for her life too...she just stays behind and witness everything with teary eyes....

The man looks at Haseena who is going to loose herself....he takes the bag near by and search for the evidence but finds nothing....with frustration he throws the bag and call his man to ask what to do next as they found nothing here....

On the side...

Karishma driving the car crazily and her heart is telling that something bad has happened...she wants to reach to her sister as soon as possible.....also she tries to call her sister again and again and finds it switch off suddenly....before she could think why her phone is off.....

"Karishma look out...." Arjun who is beside her shouts and pulls the steering wheel to the other direction...Karishma loses her balance and the car hits the tree....

Bang....

Haseena can also feel something bad happened to her baby sister keeps mummering her name....and slowly closes her eyes completely....Here Karishma also hist her head badly and lays on the steering wheel with broken glass all over her.....she too keeps calling Haseena slowly and closes her eyes and falls in unconscious.....

Haseena and Karishma keeps saying each other's name until last their breath...

Stay Tuned for next update..

Adios Amigos....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 4.5K 26
This story is About KarEena ❤️ IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...
48.3K 5.9K 43
Born in the rich and royal family of Avantipur,Anubhav Singh has never heard no,he gets what he wants.He is ruthless,stubborn,cold blooded beast,runs...
56.1K 8.2K 48
Haseena: A dedicated police officer with a strong moral compass. As she delves deeper into Karishma's mysterious world, she finds herself confronted...
50.5K 8.2K 59
hello everyone I'm back with my new story I hope you will enjoy this chapter too so keep reading keep voting keep supporting ❣️❣️❣️ If you like jinni...